You must be registered for see images

Do I really have

that effect?"

Basic Information
Name: Waste
NickName: Phantom Assassin
Clan:
Looks: Before, Waste was always seen with a cloak and a mask on but he started to realize that its getting hard to move around town wearing a mask, he decided that concealing his identity wont be that necessary anymore. Waste is shown to have spiky silvery white hair and he is always wearing a black over coat over his black attire. The coat is held by a chain connected to crosses on each side of the cloak around his chest and a silver rectangular buckle around his waist. Under his coat, Waste wears an all black sleeveless shirt with silver linings and a black pants with leather straps all over. It was said that his clothing is a gift from Kōjin.
Personality: Waste is the stealthy type. He seldom mingles with others and often do things on his own. He doesn't really like crowds. He always goes with the flow and he doesn't like to attract attention. He is very analytic which helps to his advantage. He always makes sure that he analyzes every possible situation before doing any action. After he decided to drop his mask, he became more open to others. It seems that the mask was a shield of who he was. He became more care free and a happy go lucky guy. Always seen drinking around the pub.

Village Info:
Village Of Birth: Somewhere above Kumogakure
Village Of Alliance: Amegakure

Rank/Chakra Info:
Specialty: Katon|Raiton|Taijutsu
Elements:
Earth Release 土遁 || Completed
Fire Release 火遁 || Completed
Water Release 水遁 || Completed
Lightning Release 雷遁 || Completed
Wind Release 風遁 || Completed

Your Ninjutsu:
Genjutsu 幻術 || Completed
Taijutsu 体術 || Completed
Kenjutsu 剣術 || Completed
Ninjutsu 忍術 || Starting
Custom Jutsu 習慣術 ||

火遁 Katon - Having fire as a specialty, Waste is able to perform fire techniques with one or two hand seals. He is also able to string fire techniques in rapid succession.

雷遁 Raiton - Having trained in lighting techniques for a good amount of time, Waste is able to perform the required hand seals faster than average. He is also able to string lightning techniques in rapid succession.

体術 Taijutsu - Having spent his time in training across the sea where elements was not top priority, Waste became very adept in the art of hand to hand combat.

Background Info:
History
Not much is known about Waste aside from the fact that he traveled across the sea to improve his craft and came back after a long period to join the Ninja World once again. (Will add history accordingly)

Other:
Weapon:

Kanshō and Bakuya​
Kanshō and Bakuya
Type: Weapon
Range Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Kanshō and Bakuya was forged using chakra making it harder and denser than normal swords. When infused with chakra it will have a different appearance. When the opponent tries to touch or wield the sword it will release red electrical current that will shock the opponent making them drop the sword. The main ability of the swords is their strong bond with each other, which not only allows them to attract each other, but it is also said they will return to their owner even if events cause them to be lost. If one is thrown while the other is held, the thrown sword will return to the wielder much like a boomerang.

Note: If not wielded in the beginning of the match the sword must be summoned by the user unless stated.
Note: Summoning the swords count as a jutsu.
Note: Cannot be used with any other Custom Weapon.
Note: Can only be wielded by WastedMonkey​

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles:
Wins: none
Loss: lots

Dropping

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And the Fire Fist returns
Kinda felt weird RPing without using him so i just had too.

I'm upset that Im not the first to post here :|

Nice bio though bro
You late but thanks

Great bio, Waste!
Thanks L

cool bio bruh. Really neat
Thanks

Nice bio Waste
Thanks

I will get my revenge soon!
xd

I'm assuming another OPBer came here cause their site went down. At least you had a good taste in bios.
Yup another OPBer and thanks

And has more skill ;)
No no no. No skill at all. xd

Yüme1

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most NB'ers and OPB'ers :coffee:
Please Draig, off of his nuts. Waste's skill in rp on opb was a rarity there, but not on NB. Moving forward, nice bio Waste. Good luck here.

And to answer both of your skype pm's, since my damn skype's lag is real due to the thousands upon thousands of messages stacking from those damn opb chat's, no more custom training for a long time.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most NB'ers and OPB'ers :coffee:
Lol no.

Cool. I don't have time to study him. Good for him though.
No need to study me. you will just get bored

Please Draig, off of his nuts. Waste's skill in rp on opb was a rarity there, but not on NB. Moving forward, nice bio Waste. Good luck here.

And to answer both of your skype pm's, since my damn skype's lag is real due to the thousands upon thousands of messages stacking from those damn opb chat's, no more custom training for a long time.
Thanks bro. Your skype sucks as always. And come on now, let me have some.