Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The city of Philadelphia(and other cities) boarded up stores in a preemptive move in case Donald Trump ended up winning and riots continued as they had been in Portland. So yes this election is the result of rewarding the people who were threatening violence(riots) if they didn't get the vote. There were a few small riots in a couple cities during the counting just at the prospect he might win.
What does that even mean your talking like the election was handed to biden to appease the left trump lost because the majority of people didnt want him in office. So not sure how your correlating the election results to the rallies.

Also just because some rally goers go and destroy property you act like that's the point of the rally and what they set out to do. Your assuming on your part that rallies that would of happened if he lose would turn into chaos did anyone actually say they had that set purpose. There was a story of some right wing extremists driving to polling place to kill people what would you call that. And if we are talking rewarding of all the acts of terror committed by right wing how many has trump condemn hes more so supported them.

Just looking at one side and generalizing only furthers the culture war that's being pushed that trump ignited.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What does that even mean your talking like the election was handed to biden to appease the left trump lost because the majority of people didnt want him in office. So not sure how your correlating the election results to the rallies.

Also just because some rally goers go and destroy property you act like that's the point of the rally and what they set out to do. Your assuming on your part that rallies that would of happened if he lose would turn into chaos did anyone actually say they had that set purpose. There was a story of some right wing extremists driving to polling place to kill people what would you call that. And if we are talking rewarding of all the acts of terror committed by right wing how many has trump condemn hes more so supported them.

Just looking at one side and generalizing only furthers the culture war that's being pushed that trump ignited.
The election isn't over. The media doesn't decide the president. They project the winner, which means that they make a prediction on who wins. The election will likely be settled by the Supreme Court similar to the Bush vs Gore campaign.

Edit

December 14th is when the election officially ends.

Edit

The media are liars. Don't trust them.

Last edited:

Malherusement

Kin
109💸
Kumi
2,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The election isn't over. The media doesn't decide the president. They project the winner, which means that they make a prediction on who wins. The election will likely be settled by the Supreme Court similar to the Bush vs Gore campaign.

Edit

December 14th is when the election officially ends.

Edit

The media are liars. Don't trust them.
Yes thats true, the supreme court could determine the election, but thats a bit unlikely, seeing as most of his accusations on voter fraud haven’t seemed to come up with any real evidence (or at least that we know of). The onpy place he really could take to the supreme court is Pennsylvania, and even if he turned that he wouldn’t have the number of votes needed to win the election. I doubt anyone could litigate their way out of this electoral college loss, however we are still working with an evolving problem, so who knows.

Also, yes forms of media can show different narrative of the same event. Take the BLM protests that sparked across the US. There were so many different accounts, interpretations, and accusations thrown by all news outlets, newspapers, on social media, etc. The media can obviously show some form of bias, because we as humans are biased beings. It is up to anyone who decides to research to take the time and effort to paint a larger picture for themselves with all the reliable information that is proposed. Its how debates happen, its why supreme court cases are constantly changing, and why you should never get your information from one source. However, to say media as a whole is one fat lie is a skewed way to think of what the media was meant to do: show a story to a larger audience. That story doesn’t have to agree with anyone, it doesn’t have to appeal to anyone, however its up to whatever media outlet to come prepared with an accurate retelling of a story, which takes fact checking, research, and analysis to do. The argument can be made that the media shows some stories for shock factor, which would be correct; media outlets have to keep the lights going. However to say all media is a lie is not fully true.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes thats true, the supreme court could determine the election, but thats a bit unlikely, seeing as most of his accusations on voter fraud haven’t seemed to come up with any real evidence (or at least that we know of). The onpy place he really could take to the supreme court is Pennsylvania, and even if he turned that he wouldn’t have the number of votes needed to win the election. I doubt anyone could litigate their way out of this electoral college loss, however we are still working with an evolving problem, so who knows.

Also, yes forms of media can show different narrative of the same event. Take the BLM protests that sparked across the US. There were so many different accounts, interpretations, and accusations thrown by all news outlets, newspapers, on social media, etc. The media can obviously show some form of bias, because we as humans are biased beings. It is up to anyone who decides to research to take the time and effort to paint a larger picture for themselves with all the reliable information that is proposed. Its how debates happen, its why supreme court cases are constantly changing, and why you should never get your information from one source. However, to say media as a whole is one fat lie is a skewed way to think of what the media was meant to do: show a story to a larger audience. That story doesn’t have to agree with anyone, it doesn’t have to appeal to anyone, however its up to whatever media outlet to come prepared with an accurate retelling of a story, which takes fact checking, research, and analysis to do. The argument can be made that the media shows some stories for shock factor, which would be correct; media outlets have to keep the lights going. However to say all media is a lie is not fully true.
In response to the evidence there has been. It's just that the media refuses to report it.

You must be registered for see medias

Biden also hardly campaigned at all and if I'm not mistaken there were "some" of his YouTube videos which more people disliked the video than liked them.

Biden also lost both debates against Trump and Kamala got beat by Mike Pence in hers. Biden did worse than Hillary with whites when she was running in 2016.

I'll leave it there

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is such a thing as moderate voters who didn't feel as passionately about needing to remove Trump as the left did. If you don't think a big chunk of those votes went left in an attempt to appease and slow the growth of the extreme left I don't know what to tell ya.

Also just because some rally goers go and destroy property you act like that's the point of the rally and what they set out to do. Your assuming on your part that rallies that would of happened if he lose would turn into chaos did anyone actually say they had that set purpose.
The riots started mid vote count, what do you mean they weren't about Trump possibly winning? Before all the states had received all their ballots there were riots in Portland or Seattle and New York. You're lumping in all the riots that have happened over the last month I'm talking specifically about what happened Nov. 3rd and 4th.

Philadelphia companies boarded their windows in anticipation, why would they anticipate anything bad if Biden won? People were clearly expecting the left to react violently if Trump won rather than accepting it. What did we get from the right? Million Maga march?

There was a story of some right wing extremists driving to polling place to kill people what would you call that.
I would call it a story as I can't find any article mentioning any one killed during voting in 2020 and it would have likely been national news if it were the case but I don't remember ever hearing of it on the news. Link?

And if we are talking rewarding of all the acts of terror committed by right wing how many has trump condemn hes more so supported them.

That's the problem right there, just because criticism is made on one side doesn't equate to support of the other. Also here's the difference and why it would sway mid-line voters minds;

The extreme right's violence is carried out on extreme left members who confront each other at the others rallies(right going to left and left going to right). The extreme left's violence is carried out on unconnected companies and those not directly involved in the dispute. Eventually people will get tired and since they couldn't make them stop they concede in hopes the attacks stop.

Tell me how many cases have you really seen of right supporters blind side attacking left supporters. You realize they were literally attacking people for what they looked like.

Like I said before, regardless of how you feel about Trump or the left the facts are the extreme left has been trying to bully and shame the populace into behaving the way they deem acceptable.
Post automatically merged:

The electoral college votes haven't been cast and won't be until December 14th. He hasn't won or lost the electoral college yet. 3 of the big 4 swing states Biden needed to win don't have laws dictating the electoral college votes go in accordance with the popular vote which means Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona could possibly still vote Trump come December which would give him the win.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is such a thing as moderate voters who didn't feel as passionately about needing to remove Trump as the left did. If you don't think a big chunk of those votes went left in an attempt to appease and slow the growth of the extreme left I don't know what to tell ya.

The riots started mid vote count, what do you mean they weren't about Trump possibly winning? Before all the states had received all their ballots there were riots in Portland or Seattle and New York. You're lumping in all the riots that have happened over the last month I'm talking specifically about what happened Nov. 3rd and 4th.

Philadelphia companies boarded their windows in anticipation, why would they anticipate anything bad if Biden won? People were clearly expecting the left to react violently if Trump won rather than accepting it. What did we get from the right? Million Maga march?

I would call it a story as I can't find any article mentioning any one killed during voting in 2020 and it would have likely been national news if it were the case but I don't remember ever hearing of it on the news. Link?

That's the problem right there, just because criticism is made on one side doesn't equate to support of the other. Also here's the difference and why it would sway mid-line voters minds;

The extreme right's violence is carried out on extreme left members who confront each other at the others rallies(right going to left and left going to right). The extreme left's violence is carried out on unconnected companies and those not directly involved in the dispute. Eventually people will get tired and since they couldn't make them stop they concede in hopes the attacks stop.

Tell me how many cases have you really seen of right supporters blind side attacking left supporters. You realize they were literally attacking people for what they looked like.

Like I said before, regardless of how you feel about Trump or the left the facts are the extreme left has been trying to bully and shame the populace into behaving the way they deem acceptable.

The electoral college votes haven't been cast and won't be until December 14th. He hasn't won or lost the electoral college yet. 3 of the big 4 swing states Biden needed to win don't have laws dictating the electoral college votes go in accordance with the popular vote which means Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona could possibly still vote Trump come December which would give him the win.
If you really believe that people mostly voted Biden to slow down "extremist left" growth I don't know what to tell you. I'm not going to completely dismiss what your saying as that there isn't a segment of the population that have these concerns. But do you sincerely believe more people are worried about extremist left over the extremist right? The examples of extremism you give is that in rallies properties are destroyed and I keep saying which left group advocates for that and again those situations happen either because people are taking advantage of the situation or people lashinf out due to the injustices that's being ignored and supported by the system.

I think the fear of right violence is much more of concern for most people and how trump energizes these radical right wing groups.

Heres a story of two men driving our of state to Philadelphia to a polling station.

Also why is rallies from the left an exclusive threat do you have actual stats to show the percentage of rallies they host devolve to violence. And is that the worst you have to fear about the left that they will destroy property. You really dont think the fear of the right for most people are a bigger concern when they actually pose the threat of violence and the system actually rewards them for it.

Also what's with that statement the extremist right violence happen when the left confronts them. For one what are you even basing that on and secondly your pretty much justifying and ignoring there acts.

The stats on right wing extremism is out there and is clearly the biggest threat in the country

Tbh it sounds to me why you only focus on extreme left and not the extreme right because what they do pose no threat to you. And to say the left bullies the populace to behave and be how they want is more of an example of your extreme bias. Do I have some issues with the left, yes but my issues are ideas most acts people complain about the left is imposing there ideas and morals on them. The right does the same only difference they pose a physical threat that they promote and groups that genuinely preparing for civil war and a race war. The country they want to build is an exclusively one where they stand on top and lord loved other groups.

Destroying property and looting is bad (which isnt a left thing) but is that really the biggest concern and threat to this country and you genuinely believe the right pose less of a threat than the right.

Trump lost simply for how he handled this country you think how he stoked racism and how he handled covid arent a bigger concern to the wider country with even more things that can be listed on that level.

The issue is trump has inspired such extreme political tribalism that like yourself people more concerned about calling out other side on anything besides holding themselves accountable and looking for real solutions.

Last edited:

Malherusement

Kin
109💸
Kumi
2,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In response to the evidence there has been. It's just that the media refuses to report it.

You must be registered for see medias

Biden also hardly campaigned at all and if I'm not mistaken there were "some" of his YouTube videos in which more people disliked the video than liked.

Biden also lost both debates against Trump and Kamala got beat by Mike Pence in hers. Biden did worse than Hillary with whites when she was running in 2016.

I'll leave it there
Some of those 'facts' I would need to take a larger look at since a lot of these numbers don't mean a whole lot by themselves. What caused these numbers? Are there any outlying factors for these staggering numbers, what narrative do these numbers create with context? Just some things I would consider before I believe all the information in this video, because while numbers can be scary, or tell a certain narrative, with a correct scale, notable features, and a conclusive dive into the independent and dependant factors the numbers might not be too bad. Let's take COVID-19 for a minute. America is of course the leading nation in the number of cases, however, this number does not paint an accurate picture of how efficient we are maintaining the disease, because America is the third largest country population wise in the world. If we wanted a reliable number to compare nations with, we would need to divide that number by 1000, 100, or whatever scale in order to see how many people per thousand, hundred, etc. are actually affected in a population (And when you do this, you'll see we are ranked around 11th on an international scale, the top 1 being Belgium who unfortunately has faced a large uptick, and the disease has ravaged their older population). There is also an implicit bias that we can see in the video. They are clearly pro-trump, and that comes with a different narrative of how the media will skew a story. It may be accurate data, however, the story itself will be vastly different from one person to another. Again, getting your information from one similar source is not research, it's nitpicking.

The electoral college votes haven't been cast and won't be until December 14th. He hasn't won or lost the electoral college yet. 3 of the big 4 swing states Biden needed to win don't have laws dictating the electoral college votes go in accordance with the popular vote which means Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona could possibly still vote for Trump come December which would give him the win.
Yes, this is true, he could still win. However, from a statistical standpoint, I really cannot see a clear avenue for Trump to win, while Biden has more avenues for a win. It's not like Bush v. Gore where we were stuck on one state, there are multiple states that are contingent on a Trump win, and I just can't see a logical way in which he could flip these. However, nothing is really regular nowadays, so who's to say. He might just pull a win, but its unlikely in my eyes.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some of those 'facts' I would need to take a larger look at since a lot of these numbers don't mean a whole lot by themselves. What caused these numbers? Are there any outlying factors for these staggering numbers, what narrative do these numbers create with context? Just some things I would consider before I believe all the information in this video, because while numbers can be scary, or tell a certain narrative, with a correct scale, notable features, and a conclusive dive into the independent and dependant factors the numbers might not be too bad. Let's take COVID-19 for a minute. America is of course the leading nation in the number of cases, however, this number does not paint an accurate picture of how efficient we are maintaining the disease, because America is the third largest country population wise in the world. If we wanted a reliable number to compare nations with, we would need to divide that number by 1000, 100, or whatever scale in order to see how many people per thousand, hundred, etc. are actually affected in a population (And when you do this, you'll see we are ranked around 11th on an international scale, the top 1 being Belgium who unfortunately has faced a large uptick, and the disease has ravaged their older population). There is also an implicit bias that we can see in the video. They are clearly pro-trump, and that comes with a different narrative of how the media will skew a story. It may be accurate data, however, the story itself will be vastly different from one person to another. Again, getting your information from one similar source is not research, it's nitpicking.

Yes, this is true, he could still win. However, from a statistical standpoint, I really cannot see a clear avenue for Trump to win, while Biden has more avenues for a win. It's not like Bush v. Gore where we were stuck on one state, there are multiple states that are contingent on a Trump win, and I just can't see a logical way in which he could flip these. However, nothing is really regular nowadays, so who's to say. He might just pull a win, but its unlikely in my eyes.
r u a ameriken liver???..

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If anyone doesn't have a PDF reader app I recommend getting one, because this has a ton of evidence of Biden's real character and how he's wanted in Ukraine and trust me this is worth the download.

HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL (1)mypdf

Malherusement

Kin
109💸
Kumi
2,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If anyone doesn't have a PDF reader app I recommend getting one, because this has a ton of evidence of Biden's real character and how he's wanted in Ukraine and trust me this is worth the download.

HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL (1)mypdf
I must say this is a sudden departure from the topic at hand, which was to discuss if trump was good for America or not. If you want to continue to converse on whether Trump was a necessary part of 21st century politics, feel free, but Biden really shouldn’t be in the conversation for how Trumps presidency has changed America for better or for worse. If you wish to start a new thread that goes deeper into why you detest Biden, then that would be more appropriate than pulling the conversation away from Trumps presidency.

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For those who will claim that thank to Trump, the US stopped to go in war. It's not really true. The real reason why the US stopped their inopportune wars, is the come back of Russia in the geopolitical game, and it started under Obama's mandate.

In 2013, the US wanted to attack the syrian regime, but Russia interposed itself. Since this moment, Russia did its come back.
In 2011 when the NATO went in Libya, Russia wasn't ready, and they had been fooled by the UN security council, because they thought the NATO would attack Libya only to help the rebels and not to kill Gaddafi. In 2013 they were aware and prefered to interpose themselves, especially to protect their strategic interest like their strategic naval base in Tartus.

Why there were so many wars involving the US in the 1990s and the 2000s ? Because the USSR fell, the US were the only superpower, they could do everything, that is why they went in Yugoslavia, Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya ect... but as I said, in 2013 Russia did his come back.

Trump didn't attack North Korea because he couldn't, not because he didnt want. First, there is China, to attack North Korea is a direct threat toward China. Then, North Korea has nuclear weapons. Even though their arsenal is ridiculous compared to the american nuclear arsenal, the US couldn't risk the fact that North Korea may did a last stand by nuking itself, South Korea or Japan.

Trump didn't attack the syrian regime, not because he didn't want, but because Russia was there. He just launched some Tomahwak missiles against useless targets.

Trump didn't attack Venezuela, because Russia was there.

Trump didn't attack Iran, because there is a major risk of WW3 if he did that. To destroy Iran, would provoke a big giddiness in the region. Iran is the only case in which we can say Trump refused a war. In the other case, it was independant from his will.

So some people and medias, should stop to say that Trump is a peaceful leader.

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Nidaime Suiton, and if Biden wins this election, would you think it will be the same in his regime?
I don't know. The only thing I am sure, is that Biden won't lead the US, he is just a puppet and it's obvious. Even people who vote for Biden, didn't vote for him, but against Trump.

But in the 2020s, a war against Iran might happen, maybe even in this 2021 January. Trump son in law, Jared Kushner, did everything possible to make Arabs countries normalizing with Israel. The plan is almost achieved, yetserday Morroco etablished official relationship with Israel. Before to do a war against Iran, they must prepare the scenario. In order to make this war "legitimate" they need the approval of the Suuni and Arab world. The US won't go alone there, they will be accompanied with the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and other arabs countries who normalized with Israel. Some suuni muslims, hate so much the shias, that they will be ready to alliance themselves with the US and Israel to destroy Iran. And that's why sunni Arabs countries are normalizing with Israel. Trump administration didn't start a war against Iran, but they prepared the plot. And Biden administration might be the one to engage the plan.

The war against Iran, is eschatological, people like John Bolton, Mike Pompeo or Mike Pence, are connected with neo evangelist lobbies, and these lobbies really think that Jesus will come when a war against the Persians will start, following their eschatology.

So during Biden mandate, a war against Iran might happen. And it even might happen in December 2020 or January 2021. It's depends on how the situation evolve.

Biden administration may change some things about what Trump did in the past, but concerning Iran, nothing will change, Biden or Kamala Harris, will follow the plan.

The war will start when there will be a casus belli, maybe Iran will shot down an american civil aircraft by confusing it with a military plane ( it is already happened in Soviet union in the 1983 ), or maybe, Iran would be so frustrated to be attacked by Israel and the US, that they will really ripost, maybe by launching missiles on some US sites in the Midle East , and it would be the new Pearl Harbor. The strategy is here, to force Iran to ripost, or to force Iran to make a big mistake ( example : shot down a western civil aircraft ). They even can do a false flag attack like this one . So even though Biden or Trump don't personnaly want a war, if these events happened, they will be forced to go at war.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh and just so everyone knows the election still isn't over despite the fact that the Supreme Court rejecting the Texas lawsuit not to mention that they don't make the the choice on who becomes president. Congress does under the 12th amendment.

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He did keep promises that he made or at least attempted to, but what a lot of people don't realize is that the president only has limited control over what happens in the White House. The Senate is who has most control and the election isn't over yet. The media doesn't decide the president. They project it, meaning that they're making a prediction of who wins the election.

It's the Senate that decides the president.
The Senate Majority leader acknowledged Joe Biden's win.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Senate Majority leader acknowledged Joe Biden's win.
Mitch McConnell accepted it not to mention that he received money from China.

If you read the 12th amendment you'll know that the votes aren't officially decided until January 6th.

The media never tells you any of this, which is why I created a forum on why you shouldn't trust them.

https://animebase.me/threads/about-the-media.778712/

On a side note Joe Biden isn't the nice guy the media makes him out to be.

https://animebase.me/threads/the-real-joe-biden-and-kamala-harris.778893/

Also on a side note Facebook and Twitter both helped fund Biden's campaign according to the NY Post.