salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was Neji right, Was their favouritism towards the main branch? And should the jonin have intervened when Hinata clearly went against the instructions given by the examiner? She didn't value her life so why did they save it, if not for preferential treatment?

You must be registered for see images

Hayate provides instructions each will fight until 1 dies admits defeat or is unconscious. He also says concede as soon as you realise your opponent is overpowering you if you value your life.

Look at Hinata's face she's in no shape to continue.

Neji slaps her away like a failure and tells her what she is.

Although Neji holds a grudge he gives her the opportunity to withdraw.

Even Kakashi confirms the fight is done.

She doesn't quit even after that point and Neji puts her down again.

Neji is still concerned for her telling her she'll die but shes driven by her thirst(selfish desire) for Naruto.

She wants to look cool in front of Naruto.

Even after that she had the nerve to talk shit to Neji.

Neji calls them out for their untimely intervention.

Here Hiashi confirms Hinata is a loser and the Hyuga(head house) doesn't need her. So even if she was killed it wouldn't have made the slightest bit of difference to Hiashi or the Head house.

Hinata clearly went against Hyate's instructions and didn't value her life. Hinata was shown mercy by Neji and given many opportunities and advised to withdraw. Hinata refused due to her thirst(selfish desire for Naruto) and decided to talk smack to Neji. Neji was in full right to kill her since it's one of the 3 ways to end the exam. Did the jonin show favouritism to the Head house when they intervened. Clearly the situation went against the rules Hyate mentioned from the beginning. We know the Head house wouldn't have cared if she died because she's a loser that the clan don't need.

My personal thoughts are the author broke his own rules so Naruto wouldn't die a virgin. Hinata should've been allowed to face the consequences for not following the rules especially after being given many opportunities.

Your thoughts was Neji right? Or was this a forced save by the aurhor so Naruto wouldn't die a virgin?

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well it was a mean thing to say to Neji. I mean she knew exactly his father died to fulfill his duty as a branch member and protect the main family. But Neji was talking shit too so I guess there is that.

I think everyone except for Kurenai protected her because they feared the main branch. Kurenai already talked to Hiashi and knew he didn't give two shits about Hinata. But I assume the rest didn't know about Hiashi not giving two cents.

I guess you could say Neji was right. The only one who stepped in between Gaara and Lee was Gai. No Other Jonin bothered or cared.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your right but Neji was telling her the truth so she doesn't continue, Neji didn't want to hurt her. He even tells her to withdraw and she'll die if she continues. So Neji's words we can understand whereas Hinata's words indicated she's like dog that is barking because it has no bite.

Like you said Lee was only saved by Guy where was everybody else. The jonin conveniently followed the rules at that time.Your also right the others most likely didn't know about Hinata being an outcast but that shouldn't have mattered if they were following the rules.

Hinata's motives were thirst for Naruto which makes the intervention very problematic. It raises two questions was the intervention for the head house favourtism or so Naruto doesnt die a virgin.

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol so desperate for a "hot thread", with your bait threads. Talking about Hinata like she ain't better then your fav :lmao:.

To answer your bait question. The slave should never attempt to kill the master. That is what the branch were to the Main family. It's funny that you also think he'd have survived if he killed Hinata, he wouldn't have proven anything and he would have been executed for his insolence.

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow....acting so tough against the girl , who just tried to change her self.... and this kinda of threads are pissing me off...

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She had every right to shit talk Neji after he started verbally attacking her and she wasn’t trying to act "cool" in front of Naruto, there was a motive they shared a similar ambition which she wanted to show.

Last edited:

SpaceTimeFan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with you on most of it, but I'm not completely convinced.Although there is undeniably preference for the main branch as it has control over the side branch part of the clan and therefor more political power when included into Konoha's decisions to me the rest of the jonin just intervened because they knew it would undoubtedly cause a stir between the branches of the clan and might even cost Neji's life if Hiashi would have had a parental fit, or even just him feeling shame from a main branch member being killed by a cadet branch member. Also, it could be a thing about not letting a leaf village genin kill another which could explain all of them intervening in stead of just Kurenai because in Guy's case it was sand vs leaf. So maybe it was just a rather be safe than sorry kind of thing.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing neji was right about is destiny. Naruto thought he proves him wrong but Naruto being asuras reincarnate was destined to beat neji so neji was actually right

Reactions: BLAZE

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just gonna go ahead and report this troll/bashing thread

OT: Yes, Jonins serve the Hyuga Princess. Hinata could also one-shot Neji if she felt like it thanks to the Caged bird Seal. Deal with it. :coffee:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Essentially....yes. Neji was right the second the Naruto manga swapped it's main themes halfway through the series. But it turned him into a bad person.

But he came to understand that it wasn't always a bad thing. Master of his own destiny, on his own terms and such.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your right but Neji was telling her the truth so she doesn't continue, Neji didn't want to hurt her. He even tells her to withdraw and she'll die if she continues. So Neji's words we can understand whereas Hinata's words indicated she's like dog that is barking because it has no bite.

Like you said Lee was only saved by Guy where was everybody else. The jonin conveniently followed the rules at that time.Your also right the others most likely didn't know about Hinata being an outcast but that shouldn't have mattered if they were following the rules.

Hinata's motives were thirst for Naruto which makes the intervention very problematic. It raises two questions was the intervention for the head house favourtism or so Naruto doesnt die a virgin.
Both were actually having a grudge towards the Hyuuga Clan so they went back and forth. But Hinata reminding Neji of his father's death was just cruel. A sheep in wolf's clothing, you could say.

I think it was the former because the latter wasn't a problem later. Naruto had more fangirls after the war. One of them 10 times prettier than Hinata:

(The girl holding Naruto's arm, she is SO BEAUTIFUL) :nosebleed:

Reactions: BLAZE

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't you have anything else to do with your life other than creating obvious bait threads for the only purpose to throw shade and bash ?

Lol so desperate for a "hot thread", with your bait threads. Talking about Hinata like she ain't better then your fav :lmao:.

To answer your bait question. The slave should never attempt to kill the master. That is what the branch were to the Main family. It's funny that you also think he'd have survived if he killed Hinata, he wouldn't have proven anything and he would have been executed for his insolence.
This.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To answer the OP, Hinata never went against the rules. The scans you provided already proves that which again makes me doubt your reading and comprehension skills.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice fanfic Hinata was oucasted and called a loser by Hiashi so that was no execution taking place on her behalf. If you have a manga scan to the contrary I'll gladly accept it.

She’s had every right to shit talk Neji after he started verbally attacking her and she wasn’t trying to act cool in front of Naruto, there was a motive they shared a similar ambition which she wanted to show.
Not really she didn't want to look bad in front of Naruto, I can't look bad in front of him. Naruto didn't care about looking bad in front of her.

Just gonna go ahead and report this troll/bashing thread

OT: Yes, Jonins serve the Hyuga Princess. Hinata could also one-shot Neji if she felt like it thanks to the Caged bird Seal. Deal with it. :coffee:
A scan where Hinata the outcast Hyuga can use the Cage bird seal. The rest of your fanfic doesn't warrant a response.

Don't you have anything else to do with your life other than creating obvious bait threads for the only purpose to throw shade and bash ?

This.
So questioning and reconciling Neji's words equal bash thread.

To answer the OP, Hinata never went against the rules. The scans you provided already proves that which again makes me doubt your reading and comprehension skills.
Really read again.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing neji was right about is destiny. Naruto thought he proves him wrong but Naruto being asuras reincarnate was destined to beat neji so neji was actually right
I agree the destiny part was right but we're talking about intervention on behalf of the Head house. If the fight was already over as the jonin claimed why didn't they stop it when it was appropriate.
Both were actually having a grudge towards the Hyuuga Clan so they went back and forth. But Hinata reminding Neji of his father's death was just cruel. A sheep in wolf's clothing, you could say.

I think it was the former because the latter wasn't a problem later. Naruto had more fangirls after the war. One of them 10 times prettier than Hinata:

(The girl holding Naruto's arm, she is SO BEAUTIFUL) :nosebleed:
Yeah Hinata's smack talk is reminiscent of a sheep in wolf's clothing.

This is true I forgot about that especially that fangirl, why'd he settle for Hinata. It may have been because he was looking for a submissive but thats another topic. I guess it's possible Naruto may not have died a virgin.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really read again.
I don't need to.

She never broke any rules cuz the match proctor never made it mandatory for the opponent to quit.

You say favoritism for the main family yet that same favoritism would let the others to allow Neji to almost beat Hinata to death.
Great logic OP....

You even twisted Hinata's reason to fight to...

Neji is still concerned for her telling her she'll die but shes driven by her thirst(selfish desire) for Naruto.
When the reason she's fighting is already there in the scans you provided

Anyway reported...:coffee:

A failure would only succeed only if they don't give up and keep trying and for that Hinata should be admired. Despite the many failures and her situation she never gave up.

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice fanfic Hinata was oucasted and called a loser by Hiashi so that was no execution taking place on her behalf. If you have a manga scan to the contrary I'll gladly accept it.

Not really she didn't want to look bad in front of Naruto, I can't look bad in front of him. Naruto didn't care about looking bad in front of her.

A scan where Hinata the outcast Hyuga can use the Cage bird seal. The rest of your fanfic doesn't warrant a response.

So questioning and reconciling Neji's words equal bash thread.

Really read again.
Lol like I care if you except it or not. It is what it is, and Neji was a slave to the Main branch. Even if they didn't care for Hinata, Neji still would have been made an example of, just so the other slaves don't get any ideas. Oh and reported for bait threads :sigar:.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't need to.

She never broke any rules cuz the match proctor never made it mandatory for the opponent to quit.
Never said she broke any rules read again.

You say favoritism for the main family yet that same favoritism would let the others to allow Neji to almost beat Hinata to death.
Great logic OP....
Read the first scan again and I provided scans where Neji allows her opportunity after opportunity to submit.

You even twisted Hinata's reason to fight to...

When the reason she's fighting is already there in the scans you provided

Anyway reported...:coffee:

She wants to look cool in front of Naruto. That's the reason she's not giving up but try again. She's beaten to near death and wants to look cool in front of Naruto. Superficial words vs actual thoughts.

A failure would only succeed only if they don't give up and keep trying and for that Hinata should be admired. Despite the many failures and her situation she never gave up.
failure

ˈfeɪljə/

noun

lack of success.

She's still a failure you admiring her or not is irrelevant. Her drive is evident, her thoughts indicate her drive, her words are superficial. Your admiration for her is irrelevant and off topic.

Lol like I care if you except it or not. It is what it is, and Neji was a slave to the Main branch. Even if they didn't care for Hinata, Neji still would have been made an example of, just so the other slaves don't get any ideas. Oh and reported for bait threads :sigar:.
She's kicked out so there would be no example. That's fanfic on your part even if that wasn't the case the moment you sign up for the chunin exam you accept you'll die. So if you have a manga scan confirming what I asked for do present it.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is said Main Branch can destroy side Branch brains, so yes, Hinata > Neji if she wanted to :coffee:

I don't understand this. You clearly sig'ed salamander uchiha's comment on Hanabi being superior to Neji because you probably think it's bullshit.

But on the other hand Hinata > Neji if she wants to because she is part of the main family and has access to the seal. But so is Hanabi...so what is up with the hypocrisy?

Status
Not open for further replies.