12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only three moves or smth though. o.o

I begin by using

Summoning Technique (Kuchiyose no Jutsu)
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

To summon

Gamaken
This giant toad is one of Jiraiya's battle companions. Gamaken wields a large forked weapon and shield. Though he considers himself slow of mind, his size and power allows him to stand toe to toe with many large summons.
He was summoned by Jiraiya during his fight with Pain and seems to be wearing the same robe as Gamabunta.

On whose head I stand calmly, awaiting your move.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only three moves or smth though. o.o

I begin by using

Summoning Technique (Kuchiyose no Jutsu)
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

To summon

Gamaken
This giant toad is one of Jiraiya's battle companions. Gamaken wields a large forked weapon and shield. Though he considers himself slow of mind, his size and power allows him to stand toe to toe with many large summons.
He was summoned by Jiraiya during his fight with Pain and seems to be wearing the same robe as Gamabunta.

On whose head I stand calmly, awaiting your move.
As you summon teh toad I myself repeat same handseals, summoning:

Ninja Inu Kuchiyose Cerberus (Ninja Dog Summoning Cerberus )
Chakra: 30
Damage N/A
Description: The Head Honcho of the Ninja Dogs Cerberus is equipped with two extra heads. Thes heads give him the mastery over three diffrent types of Jutsu. Fire, Lightning, Wind. He is also Roughly the Size of Gamabunta.
(Must have contract with Dogs)
Summoning my doggeh on whose head I sit with my nodachi on my shoulder.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you summon the dog, I already have charged an amount of lightning in my hand, which I then release in a beam that stuns your dog.

Raiton: Raiton Kyanon (Lightning Style: Lightning Cannon)
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user will charge a large amount of lightning chakra into their first (No hand seals needed), once done they will aim it in the opponents direction and release a massive circular beam of lighting, that is incredibly quick (to fast for the naked eye) and
will shock the opponent.

Note: Can only be used Twice per battle.
Note: Cant use forbidden rank lightning next turn.
Note: Shocks the opponent for 1 turn.

Gamaken starts charging at you, as I release

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

Which fries your dog if you don't block it. Right after, I use

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Which stays behind the fire blast, and hits right after.
Just after those attacks hit/are supposed to hit, Gamaken attacks you with his weapon, stabbing your dog and then randomly attacking you with a few hits.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you summon the dog, I already have charged an amount of lightning in my hand, which I then release in a beam that stuns your dog.

Raiton: Raiton Kyanon (Lightning Style: Lightning Cannon)
Description: The user will charge a large amount of lightning chakra into their first (No hand seals needed), once done they will aim it in the opponents direction and release a massive circular beam of lighting, that is incredibly quick (to fast for the naked eye) and
will shock the opponent.

Note: Can only be used Twice per battle.
Note: Cant use forbidden rank lightning next turn.
Note: Shocks the opponent for 1 turn.

Gamaken starts charging at you, as I release

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

Which fries your dog if you don't block it. Right after, I use

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Which stays behind the fire blast, and hits right after.
Just after those attacks hit/are supposed to hit, Gamaken attacks you with his weapon, stabbing your dog and then randomly attacking you with a few hits.
As you fire your fire attack and Cerberus whines I use:

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Water vortex created in the palm of the user?s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiralling wall of water that can be used to attack or defend. (No water source required)
Creating torrent from my hand that I send at your fire attack, negating both attacks. After that as I hear lightning crackling I immediately use:

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) ? Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
Range: Short ? Mid
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.
This goes through your gian and hits you or gamaken while I start singing:

(Genjutsu: Keisei Suki Eika) ? Illusion Technique: Siren?s Love Song
Type: Supplementary
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user will sing a melody that will then cast an illusion over the enemy target and then cause them to enter a trance state where they follow the song and leading them into close range where the user can then strike them if he/she chooses. (effects of Genjutsu last a single turn)

Note: Can only be used 3 times
Note: Can only be taught or used by ~Hinata~
Freezing you both with genjutsu that travels with the speed of sound ( You both have ears so chakra guiding is no use when you both are trapped in genjutsu ) and paralyzes you, forcing the power what's left from my Wind attack hit you.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I try to react to your previous move, I notice that my body isn't doing what I want it to do, so I quickly reach out for a kunai and stab my leg, after which I insert chakra into Gamaken, and we keep inserting chakra into eachother to stay out of the genjutsu.
As I now see the remaining wind coming at me, having little time to react, I use

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Which requires no handseals, so is fast enough to absorb your wind before it reaches me and Gamaken, and the wind/fire continues at you, creating a huuge explosion on impact. (Both moves have explosive properties o.o)

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I try to react to your previous move, I notice that my body isn't doing what I want it to do, so I quickly reach out for a kunai and stab my leg, after which I insert chakra into Gamaken, and we keep inserting chakra into eachother to stay out of the genjutsu.
As I now see the remaining wind coming at me, having little time to react, I use

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Which requires no handseals, so is fast enough to absorb your wind before it reaches me and Gamaken, and the wind/fire continues at you, creating a huuge explosion on impact. (Both moves have explosive properties o.o)
Speed of Wind > Speed of fire. Anyways I'll make my move

As you fire out the Fire ball and that combines with my wind attack I use:

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 30
Description: ?Wind Style: Rasengan? and ?Water Style: Destruction Torrent? combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).
This absorbs both of your attacks while I throw eight smokeball attached kunais at you. Once the kunais are directly above you Cerberus' left head uses:

(Raiton: Kangekiha) ? Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
While I use:

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
Damage Points: N/A
Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.
Summoning large amount of water on Gamaken that gets hit by lightneeng

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, wind is faster, but my fire can pwn it >=[

As you release the Lightning, I use

Fuuton: Juuha Reppou Shou (Wind Style: Beast Wave Violent Wind Strike)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A combo of a wind gut shaped like a claw with cutting wind that push and
slice at the same time.

Which destroys the wave of lightning, leaving the water on Gamaken. I quickly use

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Range: Short
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

To create four clones which absorb the complete water source and start running at you and your dawg D:

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, wind is faster, but my fire can pwn it >=[

As you release the Lightning, I use

Fuuton: Juuha Reppou Shou (Wind Style: Beast Wave Violent Wind Strike)
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A combo of a wind gut shaped like a claw with cutting wind that push and
slice at the same time.

Which destroys the wave of lightning, leaving the water on Gamaken. I quickly use

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

To create four clones which absorb the complete water source and start running at you and your dawg D:
As you destroy lightning I immediately use:

( Suiton: Kugi No Ekitai ) - Water release: Nails of Liquid
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 25 ( + 15 if the whole water source is turned into nails )
Description: User infuses Chakra on waters of the area and manipulates the water sources turning surface ( and water below surface if user uses 40 chakra for jutsu ) of them into needles that are able of pierce skin, muscles, soft ground like soil and clay. This jutsu is unable to pierce bones and the sizes of nail(s) is/are up to user but a maximum of two feet
Note:
- Requires no handseals - only short amount of time
- Can be used only twice. Once if whole water source is turned into water source
- No water jutsus at the same turn.
Turning my chakra infused water into nails that pierce your Gamaken even if you'd have created clones with 15 extra chakra. I then banish my Cerberus and activate:

( Kenjutsu: Hontō no kenpō ) - Sword technique: True swordsmanship
Range: Self
Chakra cost: 30 ( - 10 per turn )
Description: User focuses chakra on brain, feet and hands allowing the user to be able of fighting with swords and weapons by wielding them with legs. This gives user the ability to fight with weapons ( Swords, Naginatas, Spears and poles ) by wielding them with legs ( Between toes, holding between soles of your feet ). This way of battling with weapons is slightly slower than with hands but it gives the trumpcard of surprising opponent to user.
Note:
- Can be used once
- It stays with the user for whole fight since this jutsu is just enchanting abilities of feet ( excluding speed )
With my sword on my shoulder:

Custom weapon: ( Kaze no ha o hamingu ) - Humming Wind blade
Type: Offensive - Defensive
Chakra cost: N/A ( - 10 per turn when activated )
Damage points: N/A ( + 10 to user's fuuton based elements. )
Description: Humming wind blade is a special sword that user carries with him. It takes form of Nodachi ( Two handed japanese sword ) and only true owner of this sword can use the sword with two hands. The weapon's origins are unknown but the known thing is that the sword's forged in country of birds from unknown wind chakra metal. The sword's indestructible and once wind chakra is guided with in it it'll reach the length of 2 meters. If user spins this sword in its wind chakra form very fast the user is capable of blocking any A - Ranked lightning attack once per battle. It can twice per battle send two wind shurikens at opponent which are made from pure chakra. Each one of them counts for one demon windmill shuriken. The scabbard of this sword is nearly indestructible too and can be used for blocking other swords.
  • Costs - 10 chakra per turn
  • It's indestructible
  • Only the true owner of this sword can use it with one hand.
  • Boosts user's wind element based attacks by + 10 and user's raiton element based attacks go down ( - 15 ). This also goes for CEs and KGs
  • If the wind surrounding the blade is ignited by an S ranked fire technique or an elemental combination, the heat will burn the user's hands since they are in such close proximity.
You must be registered for see images

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Gamaken poofs away, I use

Description: User focuses chakra on brain, feet and hands allowing the user to be able of fighting with swords and weapons by wielding them with legs. This gives user the ability to fight with weapons ( Swords, Naginatas, Spears and poles ) by wielding them with legs ( Between toes, holding between soles of your feet ). This way of battling with weapons is slightly slower than with hands but it gives the trumpcard of surprising opponent to user.
Note:
- Can be used once
- It stays with the user for whole fight since this jutsu is just enchanting abilities of feet ( excluding speed )

After this, I position the two normal swords I always use on my hips, and summon

(Kurokunshu) - Dark Monarch
Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
Description: A broad and strong sword made out entirely of Black Stone and beautifully decorated with gold. Though it's looks like a heavy sword, it's as light as a feather. As a result its speed is immense and can easily counter incoming attacks.
It has a number of effects:
  • Gives +20 damage to each wind jutsu of the user
  • The opponents wind jutsu's loose -10 damage
  • The sword can be infused with wind-chakra. As a result it becomes sharper, but it can also increase the length of the sword, though not much, making its reach a bit greater.
  • By swinging the sword the user can send multiple shuriken at the opponent made out of slicing winds. These shuriken can easily be stopped by jutsu's, however they are alot faster then normal shurikens, and are able to slice through normal ones and still continue.
  • The sword can also release wind currents that rapidly circle around the blade. These currents are strong enough to slice normal swords.These currents increase the damage when it hits the opponent or just misses the opponent (the currents are moving around the blade).
*Can only be wielded by Ingwer Hatake*
*The sword is indestructible, though this doesn't mean it can destroy everything*
*All abilities can only be used twice. The slicing winds around the sword and the increase of length have to be activated and are only active for two turns when activated*
*Usage of the slicing winds will result in cuts in the users arm and hand, causing 20 damage*

And wield it in my right hand.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Gamaken poofs away, I use

Note:
- Can be used once

After this, I position the two normal swords I always use on my hips, and summon

(Kurokunshu) - Dark Monarch
Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
Description: A broad and strong sword made out entirely of Black Stone and beautifully decorated with gold. Though it's looks like a heavy sword, it's as light as a feather. As a result its speed is immense and can easily counter incoming attacks.
It has a number of effects:
  • Gives +20 damage to each wind jutsu of the user
  • The opponents wind jutsu's loose -10 damage
  • The sword can be infused with wind-chakra. As a result it becomes sharper, but it can also increase the length of the sword, though not much, making its reach a bit greater.
  • By swinging the sword the user can send multiple shuriken at the opponent made out of slicing winds. These shuriken can easily be stopped by jutsu's, however they are alot faster then normal shurikens, and are able to slice through normal ones and still continue.
  • The sword can also release wind currents that rapidly circle around the blade. These currents are strong enough to slice normal swords.These currents increase the damage when it hits the opponent or just misses the opponent (the currents are moving around the blade).
*Can only be wielded by Ingwer Hatake*
*The sword is indestructible, though this doesn't mean it can destroy everything*
*All abilities can only be used twice. The slicing winds around the sword and the increase of length have to be activated and are only active for two turns when activated*
*Usage of the slicing winds will result in cuts in the users arm and hand, causing 20 damage*

And wield it in my right hand.
I start off by throwing smoke bombed kunai directly above you as I start charging at you with my nodachi on my right hand.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I throw a kunai that hits your kunai in the center of our distance, creating the smokescreen in between us, so we both cannot see.
I then quickly activate my Byakugan, enabling me to see through the smoke, noticing you charging at me, and I run towards the smoke, enter it and step to the left. As you charge past, I simply stab Dark Monarch in your ribs.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I throw a kunai that hits your kunai in the center of our distance, creating the smokescreen in between us, so we both cannot see.
I then quickly activate my Byakugan, enabling me to see through the smoke, noticing you charging at me, and I run towards the smoke, enter it and step to the left. As you charge past, I simply stab Dark Monarch in your ribs.
As the smokescreen is created I immediately use:

(Fuuton: Enenra) Wind Style: Smoke Yōkai
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: When the foe is inside smoke or mist, the user then manipulates the wind around it to form a Smoke demon which is used to attack the enemy throughout there body and consistantly attacks the enemy within the range of the smoke.
Note - Can only be used in conjunction with smoke and/or mist
Creating Smoke Demon into the smoke that'll cut you if you try to enter while I stop rushing and wait at the other side of smoke.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I see chakra building up in the smoke with my Byakugan (the smoke isn't chakra-insterted, so I see this), I jump out of the smoke, to the opposite side of where you are, throw up Dark Monarch to enable me making handseals and quickly use

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Which picks up the smoke and continues towards you, whilst I catch Dark Monarch.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see chakra building up in the smoke with my Byakugan (the smoke isn't chakra-insterted, so I see this), I jump out of the smoke, to the opposite side of where you are, throw up Dark Monarch to enable me making handseals and quickly use

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Which picks up the smoke and continues towards you, whilst I catch Dark Monarch.
I dig myself in ground as atsugai comes.