[PC] Warlords of Draenor official cinematic.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube_share;FkS2EVmdt9w]http://youtu.be/FkS2EVmdt9w[/video]

Not bad really I like the Warcraft thee tie in but feel like the Horde and the Alliance should have been shown.

Sapiens Sequax Sex Semita

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm might have to get back into wow if its any good they really need to get back into the lore centric expansions like BC and even WOTLK to some degree also they have made raiding a thing that anyone can jump into and do there's not sense of achievement like there used to be when you finally downed a raid boss after working at it for a month and having to huge quest chains before hand. the game has just become too easy for everyone and i don't see it getting better if they really plan on including even more micro-transactions with this expansion

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm might have to get back into wow if its any good they really need to get back into the lore centric expansions like BC and even WOTLK to some degree also they have made raiding a thing that anyone can jump into and do there's not sense of achievement like there used to be when you finally downed a raid boss after working at it for a month and having to huge quest chains before hand. the game has just become too easy for everyone and i don't see it getting better if they really plan on including even more micro-transactions with this expansion
I don't know about the micro transactions.

But this expansion is rich in lore.

Sapiens Sequax Sex Semita

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about the micro transactions.

But this expansion is rich in lore.
well thats good but i haven't enjoyed wow since cata started which is when i stopped playing the second time.

not to sound like an elitist or anything here but i feel that they have catered to much to the casual players who complained that only hardcore players could see end game content how it was meant to be and that they should be able to experience the same thing as people who actually worked hard to get there since they paid the same money but didn't want to have to spend the time on gearing up or learning there class's. i remember certain raids where the trash could wipe the whole raid if 1 person didn't know his class well enough and couldn't crowd control. or even if someone couldn't keep there agro under control whole raids wiped because of that all the time as well and depending on how long you've played im sure you know all this as wel

also it seemed like people started putting too much emphasis on gear score and dps,
one time i got replaced in a 25 man heroic because some other guy had a GS 10 higher and averaged 150 dps higher (which at the time wasn't much at all and prob still isn't if hp and dps have scaled like they used to) but completely ignored the fact that with my build at the time the whole raid would of got a 20% buff which the other guy wouldn't provide

Last edited:

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well thats good but i haven't enjoyed wow since cata started which is when i stopped playing the second time.

not to sound like an elitist or anything here but i feel that they have catered to much to the casual players who complained that only hardcore players could see end game content how it was meant to be and that they should be able to experience the same thing as people who actually worked hard to get there since they paid the same money but didn't want to have to spend the time on gearing up or learning there class's. i remember certain raids where the trash could wipe the whole raid if 1 person didn't know his class well enough and couldn't crowd control.

also it seemed like people started putting too much emphasis on gear score and dps,
one time i got replaced in a 25 man heroic because some other guy had a GS 10 higher and averaged 150 dps higher (which at the time wasn't much at all and prob still isn't if hp and dps have scaled like they used to) but completely ignored the fact that with my build at the time the whole raid would of got a 20% buff which the other guy wouldn't provide
Lol It's all about ilvl and DPS.

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never could play WoW. MMO's just weren't my thing, though I do love the lore of the games. And the fact that this is very very similar to the scene in Warcraft Three when finishing the Orc campaign, amazing. Loved it secretly hoping that Archimonde will appear, that guy was pretty awesome.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never could play WoW. MMO's just weren't my thing, though I do love the lore of the games. And the fact that this is very very similar to the scene in Warcraft Three when finishing the Orc campaign, amazing. Loved it secretly hoping that Archimonde will appear, that guy was pretty awesome.
Well he might actually make an appearance since he's not dead in this timeline.