War Arc Sakura is Equal to EMS Sasuke and KCM Naruto.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara is the one who is pathetic to be honest, with 2 Rinnegan and a Rinne Sharingan he couldn't use coreless Chibaku Tensei or steal chakra without touching the target, and BZ one shot him, poor Foddara :cry:.
Wtf are you talking about why would he need to use a coreless chibaku tensei when he's not trying to trap tailed beasts? And who said Madara couldn't steal chakra without touching a target Hashirama confimred he was taking his chakra without touching him when he used Moku dragon to cancel it? You shouldn't be fapping Sasugay he got fodderised by Kinshiki and even when he tried a sneak attack on madara he got killed lile the pathetic fodder he is. Poor giybwas such a fodder he needed Hogaromo to tive him two ass pulls, the Rinnegan and yin seal to boost him🤣🤣🤣

He is more pathetic than Kurotsuchi and Chojuro, poor Sasugay 😢

@Tauren Chieftain you had better post all of Sasugay's Ls for the fanboy

this is your answer and my answer

I already answer that
inside your answer that
Where's the answer? I didn't ask for head canon I wanted facts on why Guy, who doesn't have senjutsu, can punch Madara through and destroy his TSB while Naruto with RSM and yinnseal couldn't even dent it. Even with two attacks🤣🤣🤣

I wanted an answer on why he's inferiror TSM Naruto> Toad > RSM Naruto because Naruto couldn't destroy the TSB🤣🤣🤣

Where's the answer at, and I mean manga facts not your head canon.

Sinc you missed the facts I'll quote my original post for you again.

:lmao: you actually think you won, when you couldn't prove a single point. While everything I posted was canon facts. You couldn't even address how Guy (who doesn't use senjutsu) punched Madara through a TSB and broke it, while RSM Naruto couldn't even dent it while in six paths sage mode🤣🤣🤣

I'll repeat my post again, your fanfic amuses me to no end. I hope you can at least address the problems with your fanfic, and head canon this time.

Where the facts at, Guy wrecked a TSB and blew Madara through it, yet RSM Naruto couldn't. What senjutsu was Guy using, unlike Naruro who is the state of RSM.

You must be registered for see images

Look how thick those chunks are while RSM Naruro couldn't even destroy a TSB or a thin stick🤣🤣🤣

Going by the reasoning you applied Guy > TSM Naruto > Frog > RSM Naruto🤣🤣🤣

Kind of hurts whe your head canon and fanfic is wrecked, I know.

When you have some canon manga facts to back your case, we'll talk.

Until then I will requote my post for you to contemplate and form a credible answer to it.

More manure, 8th gates guy punches JJ Madara through the TSB cracking it and he wasn't using any senjutsu either. Next are you going to tell us that 8th gate is stronger than the RSM user :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I will quote my post again for you and remember a nonsenjutsu user Guy cracked Madara's TSB by punching him through it so why couldn't Naruto who's whole body is emitting senjutsu chakra. That allows him to touch TSBs with no effect:ROFLMAO:

I didn't ask for your fanfic, Naruto was able to touch is becaus he was in RSM. If you're in rokudo sage mode you're using rokudo senjutsu. You see that glow around Naruto's hand it's from RSM. You wann tell us why he who is superior to all jutsu used by a toad or toad sage mode Naruto couldn't even dent the TSB let alone break it. I'm waiting for the manga scans, and not your delusonal head canon.

I'll quote my post once again so you can tell us what went wrong?

You really are delusional, where the manga scan at? I didn't ask for filler anime or your head canon. I'll post two scans for you to show Naruto in RSM, enhanced by the yang seals powers, kicked the TSB away (Madara confirmed this) and couldn't destroy it. And then Madara used the same TSB to stop Naruto's attack.

RSM Naruto kicked back the TSB

RSM Naruto talking to Madara

The TSB RSM Naruto kicked back wasn't destroyed Madara pulled it out of the tree and changed it into a rod

Naruto punches the TSB rod can break it.

So your logic is RSM/6PSM Naruto is weaker than a toad who is weaker than TSM Naruro, because they could damage a TSB but RSM Naruto couldn't. :lmao:

Btw, this confirms Madara's TSBs are stronger than Obito's and strong enough that not even RSM/6PSM Naruto could destroy them. The only one who legitimately destroys the TSBs of this RSM and Yang seal powered Naruto is Madara.🤣🤣🤣

When you answer this with manga scans, and not anime filler, I will consider the other fanfic you posted :lok:

Anime's filler it's not written by Kishimoto, only the manga and the databooks are his official work:lok:

Let me know when you bring the facts, not more gibberish.

Last edited:

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wtf are you talking about why would he need to use a coreless chibaku tensei when he's not trying to trap tailed beasts? And who said Madara couldn't steal chakra without touching a target Hashirama confimred he was taking his chakra without touching him when he used Moku dragon to cancel it? You shouldn't be fapping Sasugay he got fodderised by Kinshiki and even when he tried a sneak attack on madara he got killed lile the pathetic fodder he is. Poor giybwas such a fodder he needed Hogaromo to tive him two ass pulls, the Rinnegan and yin seal to boost him🤣🤣🤣

He is more pathetic than Kurotsuchi and Chojuro, poor Sasugay 😢

He awakened his Rinnegan the same way as Foddara and he didn't need the Yin seal to use coreless Chibaku Tensei and absorb chakra from Bijuus remotely, something that would benefit Foddara against his foes, when he made Chibaku Tensei meteors he needed cores, when he needed to absorb chakra and ninjutsu from Obito, Gai, Sasuke and Naruto he couldn't.

@Tauren Chieftain please come and solo me plz, hurry up salamander can't solo me on his own.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He awakened his Rinnegan the same way as Foddara and he didn't need the Yin seal to use coreless Chibaku Tensei and absorb chakra from Bijuus remotely, something that would benefit Foddara against his foes, when he made Chibaku Tensei meteors he needed cores, when he needed to absorb chakra and ninjutsu from Obito, Gai, Sasuke and Naruto he couldn't.

@Tauren Chieftain please come and solo me plz, hurry up salamander can't solo me on his own.
No he didn't he was given the Rinnegan by Hogaromo just like Naruto was given RSM. Unlike foddersuke Madara awakened his own Rinnegan. The fodder needed to be bailed out and saved every time. He's so pathetic that he always gets bailed out such a pathetic character. He needed the Yin seal to help him, so two ass pulls one on top of each other🤣🤣🤣

While Madara never tried to trap tailed beasts so would use a core. Do you have a scan of Sasuke using a cordless chibaku Tensei without an object in the middle he's trying to trap. Looks like you can't read, Hashirama confirmed Madara was absorbing his chakra without touching him when he bound him with Mokuton. And who said Madara tried to absorb those fodders chakra and failed? Where's the manga scans at🤣

It get better even with all his ass pulls and handout Sasuke had to run away from Kinshiki, while Chojuro and kurotsuchi were shitting on him🤣🤣🤣

You were already solod when you failed to give facts, I just wanted the whole list of Ls Sasugay took. And @Tauren Chieftain keeps a list of them while I don't. It will further cement how pathetic Sasuke is

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice fanfic, can Hagoromo give Tenten Rinnegan? Or it was the result of Sasuke having Hashirama chakra and cells?
Nope Sasuke had the Indra gene and Hogaromo gave him the Rinnegan by giving his chakra to change it. You're not changing those facts, foddersuke is pathetic, tbh.

Enjoy and take another L🤣🤣🤣

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope Sasuke had the Indra gene and Hogaromo gave him the Rinnegan by giving his chakra to change it. You're not changing those facts, foddersuke is pathetic, tbh.

You need Ashura and Indra gene to get Rinnegan and it needs to be permanent chakra otherwise it would revert back like Naruto's RSM.

Hagoromo could meet Sasuke because of this and 'give' is to evolve the Sharingan the same way as Madara, Madara received Hagoromo's chakra the same way.

@Tauren Chieftain where the F r u???

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You need Ashura and Indra gene to get Rinnegan and it needs to be permanent chakra otherwise it would revert back like Naruto's RSM.

@Tauren Chieftain where the F r u???
No you don't, you need Indra gene for the and Asura to give birth to rokudo chakra. But here you have somebody directly receiving rokudo chakra bypassing the condition. And it's confirmed Hogaromo gave Sasuke his Rinnegan, you're not changing those facts.

On that point it explains why foddersuke doesn't have two Rinnegan eyes like Hogaromo and Madara. He was given the Rinnegan and didn't awaken it like Hogaromo or Madara. Poor Sasugay fans be like 😢

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No you don't, you need Indra gene for the and Asura to give birth to rokudo chakra. But here you have somebody directly receiving rokudo chakra bypassing the condition. And it's confirmed Hogaromo gave Sasuke his Rinnegan, you're not changing those facts.

On that point it explains why foddersuke doesn't have two Rinnegan eyes like Hogaromo and Madara. He was given the Rinnegan and didn't awaken it like Hogaromo or Madara. Poor Sasugay fans be like 😢
Madara received Hagoromo's chakra the same way so he got the Rinnegan, 'give' here indicates that Hagoromo's chakra manifested and sped up the process but meeting Hagoromo in the first place was because of the same reason Madara got his Rinnegan.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara received Hagoromo's chakra the same way so he got the Rinnegan, 'give' here indicates that Hagoromo's chakra manifested and sped up the process but meeting Hagoromo in the first place was because of the same reason Madara got his Rinnegan.
u already admited me madara >> sasuke..so stop waisting my time awenger..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rubbish, if that was the case then Sasuke would have two Rinnegan and the same one as Hogaromo and Madara. He clearly doesn't because he was given his rinnegan via the rokudo chakra he was given. Indra + Hogaromo gave Sasuke his rinnegan. Madara got his by recreating pure Hogaromo chakra, which is why he has Hogaromo's rinnegan and in both eyes. You shouldn't try and rewrite the manga. Poor Sasuke 😢

Kin
121💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you:Wtf are you talking about why would he need to use a coreless chibaku tensei when he's not trying to trap tailed beasts? And who said Madara couldn't steal chakra without touching a target Hashirama confimred he was taking his chakra without touching him when he used Moku dragon to cancel it? You shouldn't be fapping Sasugay he got fodderised by Kinshiki and even when he tried a sneak attack on madara he got

me:hhh literally kinshiki and monoshiki are above kaguya level of course madara will get his ass kicked by kinshiki

you:killed lile the pathetic fodder he is. Poor giybwas such a fodder he needed Hogaromo to tive him two ass pulls, the Rinnegan and yin seal to boost him🤣🤣🤣

me:such fodder needed hasirama cells to heal himself from one of tsunade attack in the war

you:He is more pathetic than Kurotsuchi and Chojuro, poor Sasugay 😢

you:Where's the answer? I didn't ask for head canon I wanted facts on why Guy, who doesn't have senjutsu, can punch Madara through and destroy his TSB while Naruto with RSM and yinnseal couldn't even dent it. Even with two attacks🤣🤣🤣

me:hh why are u repeating unproven points
give me where did might guy do that?????
hhh man what stupid when u can't prove that
just admit or just ignore that like any fanboy do
don't just repeat that that not just makes u fanboy but makes u an idiot
and
as u couldn't give me prove that the taijutsu can effect on the truth seeking orps
I will repeat my point same point that u ignore
using taijutsu is different from using the senjutsu chakra with jutsu
we saw madara limpo same limpo that are strong as madara himself they couldn't do anything against naruto truths seeking orps using taijutsu
and they use the senjutsu can u explain that
well u can't and u will just ignore this as any fodder will do
but I can literally he was using taijutsu I can't and it dosen't effect on the truth seeking orps
but when he used his sage are jutsu he destroy it
well because it have senjutsu chakra with this jutsu

you:I wanted an answer on why he's inferiror TSM Naruto> Toad > RSM Naruto because Naruto couldn't destroy the TSB🤣🤣🤣

me:about ten naruto > toad >> rsm??? wtf 🤣🤣🤣 u want me to prove that spsm naruto is weaker than toad??? what stupid fodder fanboy
hhhh where did I say this
because naruto couldn't destroy tsb
I already answer that but u as fodder literally just ignore that
I already told you no matter how strong u are u can only destroy this truth seeking orps by using senjutsu
using taijutsu won't work
as might guy did destroy this truth seeking orps
and with feats
madara with his truths seeking orps compind doesn't have any chances
literally
naruto with boil release outmatch kaguya herself
kaguya >>> madara and his truths seeking orps
so
literally naruto with boil release he will shit one shot madara body and truth seeking orps
And u have naruto clone literally cut kaguya arm
madara truth seeking orps compind isn't shit compared to kaguya arm

you:Where's the answer at, and I mean manga facts not your head canon.

me:as I said again
give me the points that u want me to prove using the manga and I will do that
what is my head cannon??
like senjutsu point?? or like naruto out matching kaguya or like madara getting his ass kicked by naruto and sasuke

you:Sinc you missed the facts I'll quote my original post for you again.

you::lmao: you actually think you won, when you couldn't prove a single point. While everything I posted was canon facts. You couldn't even address how Guy (who doesn't use senjutsu) punched Madara through a TSB and broke it, while RSM Naruto couldn't even dent it while in six paths sage mode🤣🤣🤣

me:I won single handedly
u are literary a fodder to me
and about everything u posted is canon
like what???
might guy destroying tsb that never happened it's just in your head and u couldn't prove that
madara punch trough the tsb
hhh he didn't do that actually he just uses sage art to do that
u can't call that a taijutsu it's justsu with senjutsu chakra
while rsm naruto couldn't do that using taijutsu that doesn't effect on the truth seeking orps
but he destroy madara body using his jutsu and that base spsm naruto
enhanced spsm naruto
literally shit one madara in every time
and he overmatch kaguya body
that enough to say that madara with his truths seeking orps us fodder compared to naruto boil release

you:I'll repeat my post again, your fanfic amuses me to no end. I hope you can at least address the problems with your fanfic, and head canon this time.

me:u will repeat your unwanted unproven opinion again because literally u ignore my whole argument and go to answer one point
and all u give me is unproven points like guy destroying the truth seeking orps
or like madara destroy the truths seeking orps when he only do that using sage art not taijutsu

you:Where the facts at, Guy wrecked a TSB and blew Madara through it, yet RSM Naruto couldn't. What senjutsu was Guy using, unlike Naruro who is the state of RSM.

me:another unproven points
yes madara did that using sage art
and we have naruto using boil release outmatch kaguya with no difficulty not using his kurama biju mode when madara was fodder against naruto with boil release with boil release naruto one shot
what senjutsu guy use u ask???
well he dosen't use senjutsu and he didn't destroy the orps

you:Going by the reasoning you applied Guy > TSM Naruto > Frog > RSM Naruto🤣🤣🤣

me:going by my reasoning
what??
I only said that the only way to destroy the truth seeking orps is using senjutsu are u that dumb that you need manga pictures to prove that it's true

you:Kind of hurts whe your head canon and fanfic is wrecked, I know.

me:no this argument doesn't hurt me it just make me wonder why i even argue with fodder like

you:When you have some canon manga facts to back your case, we'll talk.

me:repeating unproven points won't help you again

you:Until then I will requote my post for you to contemplate and form a credible answer to it.

More manure, 8th gates guy punches JJ Madara through the TSB cracking it and he wasn't using any senjutsu either. Next are you going to tell us that 8th gate is stronger than the RSM user :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I already answer that

I will quote my post again for you and remember a nonsenjutsu user Guy cracked Madara's TSB by punching him through it so why couldn't Naruto who's whole body is emitting senjutsu chakra. That allows him to touch TSBs with no effect:ROFLMAO:

literally u only can use senjutsu chakra with the jutsu
can u explain why madara couldn't destroy naruto truth seeking orps using his taijutsu??? he only did that using sage art jutsu
and another head canon
when did madara or guy do that

I didn't ask for your fanfic, Naruto was able to touch is becaus he was in RSM. If you're in rokudo sage mode you're using rokudo senjutsu. You see that glow around Naruto's hand it's from RSM. You wann tell us why he who is superior to all jutsu used by a toad or toad sage mode Naruto couldn't even dent the TSB let alone break it. I'm waiting for the manga scans, and not your delusonal head canon.

hhh if u are using what??
even if he uses the senjutsu
hhh using senjutsu with taijutsu only will defend your body
it's defensive move not offensive move
but using that chakra with jutsu is different story
literally with jutsu he outmatch kaguya body using boil release another repeated point that u couldn't answer
using senjutsu with jutsu

You really are delusional, where the manga scan at? I didn't ask for filler anime or your head canon. I'll post two scans for you to show Naruto in RSM, enhanced by the yang seals powers, kicked the TSB away (Madara confirmed this) and couldn't destroy it. And then Madara used the same TSB to stop Naruto's attack.

how I am delusional ??? I didn't say that might guy destroy tsb using taijutsu
I didn't say that madara can destroy tsb using taijutsu
my argument based on feats like outmatch kaguya who will destroy madara with one shot
and about filler I already told you prove that it's filler before saying that u literally can't do that and about manga as I said again give me that u are so dumb that u need manga to prove it and I will give you the manga
yes used tsb to stop naruto taijutsu attack

The TSB RSM Naruto kicked back wasn't destroyed Madara pulled it out of the tree and changed it into a rod

So your logic is RSM/6PSM Naruto is weaker than a toad who is weaker than TSM Naruro, because they could damage a TSB but RSM Naruto couldn't. :lmao:

Btw, this confirms Madara's TSBs are stronger than Obito's and strong enough that not even RSM/6PSM Naruto could destroy them. The only one who legitimately destroys the TSBs of this RSM and Yang seal powered Naruto is Madara.🤣🤣🤣

When you answer this with manga scans, and not anime filler, I will consider the other fanfic you posted :lok:

Anime's filler it's not written by Kishimoto, only the manga and the databooks are his official work:lok:

I already answer that
u just keep repeating that shit
read the box

Last edited:

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rubbish, if that was the case then Sasuke would have two Rinnegan and the same one as Hogaromo and Madara. He clearly doesn't because he was given his rinnegan via the rokudo chakra he was given. Indra +Hogaromo gave Sasuke his rinnegan. Madara got his bybrecreating pure Hogaromo chakra, which is why he has Hogaromo's rinnegan and in both eyes. You shouldn't try and rewrite the manga.
Nah, if it was given it would have the same design as Hagoromo and Madara just like how Itachi's one time Amaterasu implanted in Sasuke had the same design as Itachi.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, if it was given it would have the same design as Hagoromo and Madara just like how Itachi's one time Amaterasu implanted in Sasuke had the same design as Itachi.
Fanfic, it's confirmed Hogaromo gave it to him. Since he doesn't have his own Asura chakra he doesn't have the same as Hogaromo or Madara, and also why he has it one eye. Itachi isn't Hogaromo of the ass pulls don't try and compare the two.

he is literally fodder he couldn't answer 99% of my points
and he just ignore my point and give repeated point that I already answer
Nobody answers fanfiction, we deal with facts here. Manga scans and proofs, not crybaby fanfics and deflections. So get to it and explain below with manga scans and proops.

I don't have answers, so I'm making excuses 😢
It's kind of obvious you were handed your ass a while back. Especially when i added the scans of guys sensei punching Madara through the TSB while Naruto in RSM couldn't do shit.

Since you ignored it I'll quote it again, make sure you can see the scans. Then go cry in the corner 🤣🤣🤣

read:

Where's the answer? I didn't ask for head canon I wanted facts on why Guy, who doesn't have senjutsu, can punch Madara through and destroy his TSB while Naruto with RSM and yinnseal couldn't even dent it. Even with two attacks🤣🤣🤣

I wanted an answer on why he's inferiror TSM Naruto> Toad > RSM Naruto because Naruto couldn't destroy the TSB🤣🤣🤣

:lmao: you actually think you won, when you couldn't prove a single point. While everything I posted was canon facts. You couldn't even address how Guy (who doesn't use senjutsu) punched Madara through a TSB and broke it, while RSM Naruto couldn't even dent it while in six paths sage mode🤣🤣🤣

I'll repeat my post again, your fanfic amuses me to no end. I hope you can at least address the problems with your fanfic, and head canon this time.

Where the facts at, Guy wrecked a TSB and blew Madara through it, yet RSM Naruto couldn't. What senjutsu was Guy using, unlike Naruro who is the state of RSM.

Look how thick those chunks are while RSM Naruro couldn't even destroy a TSB or a thin stick🤣🤣🤣

Until then I will requote my post for you to contemplate and form a credible answer to it.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fanfic, it's confirmed Hogaromo gave it to him. Since he doesn't have his own Asura chakra he doesn't have the same as Hogaromo or Madara, and also why he has it one eye. Itachi isn't Hogaromo of the ass pulls don't try and compare the two.
Yes, 'given' by having his chakra Indra+Ashura manifested and having his consciousness, Minato and Kushina's chakra manifested the same way with Naruto, meeting him in the first place was because of this.

Kin
121💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nobody answers fanfiction, we deal with facts here. Manga scans and proofs, not crybaby fanfics and deflections. So get to it and explain below with manga scans and proops.

It's kind of obvious you were handed your ass a while back. Especially when i added the scans of guys sensei punching Madara through the TSB while Naruto in RSM couldn't do shit.

Since you ignored it I'll quote it again, make sure you can see the scans. Then go cry in the corner 🤣🤣🤣

read:

again
repeating unproven points
won't help
u
I already answer that
in my previous post
read it
and answer my post and I will answer
I answer that
inside box I don't know what it's name
Post automatically merged:

Yes, 'given' by having his chakra Indra+Ashura manifested and having his consciousness, Minato and Kushina's chakra manifested the same way with Naruto, meeting him in the first place was because of this.

hhh he literally have Nothing to say now. just repeating his point

Reactions: Avaitto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
again
repeating unproven points
won't help
u
I already answer that
in my previous post
read it
and answer my post and I will answer u
You anwered nothing you have no manga scans, bring your proops or take your L. All the points I mentioned are proven by the scans I posted including Guy destroying a TSB, RSM couldn't destroy a small stick TSB.

Crying abour answering them doesn't mean you did. Being your proofs and manga scans, not your head canons.

No, bring the facts that dispute Hogaromo giving Sasugay the Rinnegan. It says he gave the Rinnegan, if it was the same as Hogaromo's he wouldve had the same eyes, not eye.