War Arc Sakura is Equal to EMS Sasuke and KCM Naruto.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, bring the facts that dispute Hogaromo giving Sasugay the Rinnegan. It says he gave the Rinnegan, if it was the same as Hogaromo's he wouldve had the same eyes, not eye.
Bruh, it is given by already having Hagoromo's chakra and meeting that chakra the same way with Naruto and his parents, Madara received his weak non tomoed Rinnegan the same way but without meeting the sage, please don't let me repeat myself again.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh, it is given by already having Hagoromo's chakra and meeting that chakra the same way with Naruto and his parents, Madara received his weak non tomoed Rinnegan the same way but without meeting the sage, please don't let me repeat myself again.
No, it wasn't the same way. Naruto's mum and dad sealed their chakra in him. Hogaromo came out of nowehre gave Sasuke the yin seal, his chakra which gsve him an inferior Rinnegan in one eye since Sasugay didn't have the power to awaken Hogaromo chakra. I feel sorry for Sasugay, poor guy was given an inferior rinnegan, even Kakashi or Sakura could handle. While Madara's Rinnegan being the same one as Hogaromo would overwhelm even Obito. Poor Sasugay fans, don't have manga facts and rely on head canon😥

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hogaromo came out of nowehre gave Sasuke the yin seal, his chakra which gsve him an inferior Rinnegan in one eye since Sasugay didn't have the power to awaken Hogaromo chakra.
He had edo Hashirama's chakra and Kabuto's much tinkered Hashirama cells that got mixed with his chakra to gave him Hagoromo's chakra, re-read the manga please.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He had edo Hashirama's chakra and Kabuto's much tinkered Hashirama cells that got mixed with his chakra to gave him Hagoromo's chakra, re-read the manga please.
What tf does that prove, when Asura soul had moved on into Naruto. And how tf does any of that mean he awoke the Rinnegan? Where's his mokuton at? Anyway if he had awoken the same rinnegan/chakra as Hogarono or Madara he would have it in both eyes and it would be the same as there's. Howeverz he didn't and it isn't the same. It's clear he was given it, just like Naruto was given RSM.

Until you have manga statements or databook entry backing your claim I'm done. I kind of feel sorry for Sasuke fans, he relies on Hogaromo to come and gice him two ass pulls, because he was so pathetic😥

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Ashura's soul going away from Hashirama negate his cells ability to awaken Rinnegan, why didn't Madara's Rinnegan that got awakened from Hashirama cells revert back to Sharingan?
Because Madara had already awakened the rokudo chakra. The same way Obito died came back and helped Kakashi who confirmed rokudo chakra.

The facts Sasuke doesn't have the same Rinnegan as Hogaromo and Madara should've been proof enough. The fact Sasuke doesn't have the Mokuton should've added proof that either Asura chakra has moved on or Kabuto used Hashi cells knowledge to heal him and not gave him the actual cells. You decide what happened there.

Anyway, I did say I was done unless you bring proofs for your case so I'm out.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because Madara had already awakened the rokudo chakra. The same way Obito died came back and helped Kakashi who confirmed rokudo chakra.

The facts Sasuke doesn't have the same Rinnegan as Hogaromo and Madara should've been proof enough. The fact Sasuke doesn't have the Mokuton should've added proof that either Asura chakra has moved on or Kabuto used Hashi cells knowledge to heal him and not gave him the actual cells. You decide what happened there.

Anyway, I did say I was done unless you bring proofs for your case so I'm out.
It's confirmed Sasuke has Hashirama's healing and life force from Naruto gaiden and he has a tomed Rinnegan that turns into Hagoromo's design when weakened meaning it's a stronger "one eyed Rinnegan" says Madara, and thus proving it's not fake weak given asspull Rinnegan, Sasuke has feats surpassing Madara's and being equal to Hagoromo at age 17.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's confirmed Sasuke has Hashirama's healing and life force from Naruto gaiden and he has a tomed Rinnegan that turns into Hagoromo's design when weakened meaning it's a stronger "one eyed Rinnegan" says Madara, and thus proving it's not fake weak given asspull Rinnegan, Sasuke has feats surpassing Madara's and being equal to Hagoromo at age 17.
Pure fanfic, if that was the case then Sasugay wouldn't have needed healing and would also have Mokuton. But he doesn't. Furthermore Sasugay's rinnegan is canonically weaker because he admitted even foderkakashi or Sakura could use it🤣

Btw, the fact he has it one eye makes it even more pathetic, unlike Madara and Hogaromo who have it in both eyes. And it was confirmed even one of Madara's Rinnegan is overpowering.

Madara was able to refuse all of the tailed beasts like nothing, and that was with one eye, a feat which is the same as Hogaromo's in level. Since Hogarono divided them and he funding that. While all Sasugay could do was fuse a little of each tailed beast chakra into his Susanoo. He couldn't even actually fuse the tailed beast themselves🤣

It gets worse Adult Sasugay was getting scrubbed by Kinshiki, while Kinshiki was getting his ass beat by Chojuro and Kurotsuchi. How pathetic he is😢

lama stop foodbacking awenger he is being pure baka..
Okay Minamoto San.

I gonna let his baka ass off, because you tell me to. No more responses for the baka kabeer

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pure fanfic, if that was the case then Sasugay wouldn't have needed healing and would also have Mokuton. But he doesn't. Furthermore Sasugay's rinnegan is canonically weaker because he admitted even foderkakashi or Sakura could use it🤣

Btw, the fact he has it one eye makes it even more pathetic, unlike Madara and Hogaromo who have it in both eyes. And it was confirmed even one of Madara's Rinnegan is overpowering.

Madara was able to refuse all of the tailed beasts like nothing, and that was with one eye, a feat which is the same as Hogaromo's in level. Since Hogarono divided them and he funding that. While all Sasugay could do was fuse a little of each tailed beast chakra into his Susanoo. He couldn't even actually fuse the tailed beast themselves🤣

It gets worse Adult Sasugay was getting scrubbed by Kinshiki, while Kinshiki was getting his ass beat by Chojuro and Kurotsuchi. How pathetic he is😢

Okay Minamoto San.

I gonna let his baka ass off, because you tell me to. No more responses for the baka jiddan
Madara couldn't even put them all in genjutsu with one glance before sealing them, a feat only Sasuke could do, and Sasuke was doing something different than Madara, Madara was sealing them and Sasuke was combining their chakra together to create pure Juubi chakra.

Going to insults and calling me baka is a proof of your incompetence to beat me, taking minamoto's advice is not a wise thing to do salamander.

• Angry
Reactions: salamander uchiha

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara couldn't even put them all in genjutsu with one glance before sealing them, a feat only Sasuke could do, and Sasuke was doing something different than Madara, Madara was sealing them and Sasuke was combining their chakra together to create pure Juubi chakra.

Going to insults and calling me baka is a proof of your incompetence to beat me, taking minamoto's advice is not a wise thing to do salamander.
when pipole ignore manga evidences and truth and we call dem baka it's not a insult...it's fact..

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u just sold urself out...u just admitted u never believed in tobidara and u just pretended tis whole time to be a tobidara believer..

ok betrayer..hope u enjoyed betraying minamoto..

u will pay :)..
I never said I was a Tobidara believer, if you have evidence of that and me saying Madara > Sasuke please provide so you can laugh at my stupidity 🙂, I'm waiting.