Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's also a fact that Kamui would shit on Itachi and Kakashi stomps Itachi.
Kamui headshot GG
Ok maybe im wrong but a few people seem to believe kakashi surpassed itachi. Now kakashi is my favorite character in the manga but i dont see how this is possible even with my slight bias towards my favorite. maybe im wrong so im making this thread to see. If i am wrong i will gladly admit that, but its my humble opinion that itachi defeats kakashi 77/100 times.

Its just a general question.

Considering kakashi's latest feats and battles during this war, do you think he could defeat a Itachi?

Personally i dont see how Kakashi can defeat him. Kamui is head shot is a cheap debaters tactic as well as totska blitz, but i can see itachi being able to defend against it with susano'o. I think kakashi will get soloed but others think otherwise.

Has kakashi shown enough feats to be on Itachi's level or it kakashi simply not strong enough as of yet. maybe im blind to the fact that kakashi is stronger or maybe i am right. i feel like im wrong because alot of people disagreed with me. but if there are alot more out there then yes i will admit kakashi>itachi with no problem seeing as how he is my favorite and all... thanks for your time i guess

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi wins this and anyone who disagrees is a fanboy.

Itachi has no IC or Full Knowledge counter to Kamui.
saying anyone disagrees a fanboy what they are on the same level itachi has multiply counters to kamui a clone also if kakashi looks at his face genjutsu Amaterasu=Kamui in speed so they would both die and yata mirror blocks kamui

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
saying anyone disagrees a fanboy what they are on the same level itachi has multiply counters to kamui a clone also if kakashi looks at his face genjutsu Amaterasu=Kamui in speed so they would both die and yata mirror blocks kamui
lol no.

Kamui is so much faster than Amaterasu. Itachi's Amaterasu is also quite slow.

>mfw you think Yata Mirror blocks Kamui.

Bahahaha.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol no.

Kamui is so much faster than Amaterasu. Itachi's Amaterasu is also quite slow.

>mfw you think Yata Mirror blocks Kamui.

Bahahaha.
how kamui faster than amaterasu there actually used in the same matter with eye sight we seen itachi ama almost instant like sasuke's and yata mirror can block against anything

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how kamui faster than amaterasu there actually used in the same matter with eye sight we seen itachi ama almost instant like sasuke's and yata mirror can block against anything
Kamui zapped a Susanoo arrow in a few miliseconds.

Amaterasu has a buildup time of a few seconds.

Go figure.

Yata Mirror can block anything? How about you shoot yourself in the ****in' head?

Mindless fanboy.

If you say Yata blocks anything because DB says so I can say Raikiri cuts through his Susanoo because DB says Raikiri can cut through anything.

Reactions: Takos

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kamui zapped a Susanoo arrow in a few miliseconds.

Amaterasu has a buildup time of a few seconds.

Go figure.

Yata Mirror can block anything? How about you shoot yourself in the ****in' head?

Mindless fanboy.

If you say Yata blocks anything because DB says so I can say Raikiri cuts through his Susanoo because DB says Raikiri can cut through anything.
yata mirror has reflecting abilities with will reflect it no matter what amaterasu sure came instant here

You must be registered for see images

also a crow clone would already have him in a genjutsu