Trait Points
0⚔️
*I draw my katana and use*

(Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks.

then I use

(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

Type:attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.

while you are barely alive on the floor, I stab a vital and you fall unconsious U_U

~Battle Finished
~Flawless Victory

dracil42

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
b4 u did that multi shadow clone jutsu

fire styel grand fireball jutsu it made steam I then use fire styel fireball jutsu

while clone uses wind styel wind syth jutsu u might be burned very badly

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol I'm not fighting you. I was just playing with ya. Go read the rules first and see whats wrong because you dont even come close to my stature. You can't use any jutsu you want just willy nilly....Read the rules. Good luck with training. :D

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I draw my katana and use*

(Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks.

then I use

(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

Type:attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.

while you are barely alive on the floor, I stab a vital and you fall unconsious U_U

~Battle Finished
~Flawless Victory
lmao go easy :/