0⚔️
Awards
ok "charges right at u"U_U
Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target).[/quote]

and then :

(Katon:Keshi Makugahara)-Fire Style:
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.

MentalJerk

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target).
and then :

(Katon:Keshi Makugahara)-Fire Style:
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.[/QUOTE]

think think think think

"moves to the clone, kills it" with my sharingan I can see through the mist I can also predict ur movements and make an move that stops it, besides ur clone needs to be close from me to use the water prison

"sees the explosive tag" shit there's not kais so.. I do this move

(Doton: Doryuu Jouheki)-Earth Style:Earth Rampart

* Type:Supplenetary
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateu and can be used with Waterfall Basinto make a waterfall.

my Rampart is soo tall that I'm free from the mist :p

and I'll do this as most ppl know

(Suiton:Takitsubo)-Water Style:Waterfall Basin

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: Used with Earth Rampart to make a waterfall but can be used to flood an area with water that in turn can be used with other water attacks(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

(Katon:Goukakyuu)-Fire Style:Grand Fireball

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: A huge fire ball that is the Uchiha clan`s favorite jutsu.

i'll use this to remove the mist

now i see u