Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we need some badass Madara thread
i did one like month ago......its ur turn now hahaha...
Someone say that saskey say about urashiki 'this feeling...chakra stronger than madara!' and then he loose to rasengan??? wtf!!!
go do researches on tis suspisious menber called anselusgama...and send me ur report later...

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Urashiki went back in time to absorb nine tails from weak Naruto of the past because he cannot face the current one...Sasuke and Boruto also went back with a time traveling turtle...Boruto and Naruto become friends then Later Jiraya teach them mixing chakra they make huge rasengan...Jiraya and Sasuke attack from above Urashiki dies....And also Sasuke didn't use sharingan for most of this fight...He only used ems once and Jiraya never went sage...One tails Naruto and Boruto beat him mostly.....Hence, Complete fodder....

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Urashiki went back in time to absorb nine tails from weak Naruto of the past because he cannot face the current one...Sasuke and Boruto also went back with a time traveling turtle...Boruto and Naruto become friends then Later Jiraya teach them mixing chakra they make huge rasengan...Jiraya and Sasuke attack from above Urashiki dies....And also Sasuke didn't use sharingan for most of this fight...He only used ems once and Jiraya never went sage...One tails Naruto and Boruto beat him mostly.....Hence, Complete fodder....
yo singhit!!..listen i'll let sozo sama knwo about tis...and he will use ur comments like infos source to make his youtub video...u better be right about everyting..

and thx in advance ...if u got more infos plz tell me..

Reactions: Pulkit singh3

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bet its some foked up bs. Sakura punches them so hard back into the past. Naruto and Sasuke get one shot by some new guy who's more OP than madara. Jiraiya though ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ALSO THEY STUPID FOR NOT RECOGNISING BORUTO CAUSE HE LOOK LIKE NARUTO EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo singhit!!..listen i'll let sozo sama knwo about tis...and he will use ur comments like infos source to make his youtub video...u better be right about everyting..

and thx in advance ...if u got more infos plz tell me..
Kid Sakura recovered Adult sasuke's chakra to the point where he could use Kirin....You know he was out of chakra because Urashiki took it with his fishing pole

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bet its some foked up bs. Sakura punches them so hard back into the past. Naruto and Sasuke get one shot by some new guy who's more OP than madara. Jiraiya though ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ALSO THEY STUPID FOR NOT RECOGNISING BORUTO CAUSE HE LOOK LIKE NARUTO EEEEEEEEEEEEE
Makes me question Power levels
Kid Sakura recovered Adult sasuke's chakra to the point where he could use Kirin....You know he was out of chakra because Urashiki took it with his fishing pole
plz dont tell me tis jiraiya vs urukishi episodes are canon.....