Trait Points
0⚔️
VOTE Madara vs EMS Sasuke and BM Naruto

Starting Distance: 100m
Intel: Full
Intent: To Kill
Mindset: IC
Restrictions: Chakra sharing,
Stipulations: 100% Kyuubi is not under genjutsu and is willingly helping madara, he is not under a summoning contract either, so he can fight with madara for longer periods of time and is coordinating with him

Scenario 2: Chakra sharing is allowed for both of them

Who wins?

Last edited:

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara loses this mid diff

There is a greater difference in power between Kurama and BM avatar than there is between Sasukes PS and Madaras PS

Black Wolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Full Kyuubi has more fire-power and Madara's Susano'o feats-wise is stronger than EMS Sasuke's, but it isn't worth the trade-off for lack of mobility. Bijuu Mode Naruto may not be able to create larger nukes, but he has teleportation-like speed which will allow him to flank Madara's Kaiju. Giving the nod to the duo.

Zee U

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't sure about scenario 1, but i give scenario 2 to the NaruSasu team. Chakra sharing is too much of a factor and a ridicolous boost.

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Team 2 wins high-diff. Madara's PS overwhelms Sasuke's, but BM Avatar can beat Kurama, and is more durable, BM Avatar can finish Madara too.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep, and that same Kurama was beat by Sage Mode Naruto
Yep, beat by Naruto, who had help from B and his mom. If it weren't for B, he would've died in the beginning. If it weren't for his mother, he wouldn't have been able to bind Kurama. If it weren't for those two, he never would've gotten KCM, thus he wouldn't have been able to use said seal, then he would've died in that page I posted since he can't counter a supercharged Bijuu Dama.

Though that doesn't even begin to defeat my point.

The only issues is the charging time. BM Naruto doesn't have superior firepower to Kurama...hell, if we looked at feats, Kurama's Bijuu Dama at it's largest>Naruto's at it's largest.

Not to mention Full Kurama>Half Kurama.

You must be registered for see images
Great feat....from Naruto AND Killer B. That alone renders this invalid.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep, beat by Naruto, who had help from B and his mom. If it weren't for B, he would've died in the beginning. If it weren't for his mother, he wouldn't have been able to bind Kurama. If it weren't for those two, he never would've gotten KCM, thus he wouldn't have been able to use said seal, then he would've died in that page I posted since he can't counter a supercharged Bijuu Dama.

Though that doesn't even begin to defeat my point.
K

The only issues is the charging time. BM Naruto doesn't have superior firepower to Kurama...hell, if we looked at feats, Kurama's Bijuu Dama at it's largest>Naruto's at it's largest.

Not to mention Full Kurama>Half Kurama.
Apply the same logic here as when Killer Bee countered a juubidama by shoving his own bijuudama in towards its mouth. While Kyubi is charging its TBB, Naruto uses flash bijuudama to push it back towards Kurama and blows up in its face.

Great feat....from Naruto AND Killer B. That alone renders this invalid.
BM Avatar's TBb > TBB from 5 tailed beasts. So Killer Bee's contribution to that TBb wasn't relatively much.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, please, don't...
Don't what? Speak the truth?

K

Apply the same logic here as when Killer Bee countered a juubidama by shoving his own bijuudama in towards its mouth. While Kyubi is charging its TBB, Naruto uses flash bijuudama to push it back towards Kurama and blows up in its face.
If Naruto fires a Flash Bijuu Dama at that supercharged one, assuming he's close enough to fire it off and land it before Kurama can charge and fire his off, which is unlikely since he made that one in pretty much just a few seconds, and Naruto's Bijuu Dama actually has to be charged, fired, and it has to reach it's target, then they'd possibly both go bang, severely damaging everybody involved in the fight, or it wouldn't budge Kurama's due to the ridiculous difference in size, and then he'd just fire his off, and wipe Naruto off the face of the planet.

But like I said, doubt he'll do this before he can fire...so...yeah.

BM Avatar's TBb > TBB from 5 tailed beasts. So Killer Bee's contribution to that TBb wasn't relatively much.
It's still more than enough to prove my point. Naruto does not have more firepower than an intelligent Kurama. People have said this for the longest time, yet I've seen no statement that proves that, and feats not only don't prove that, feats disprove it.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the rape him isnt that the same duo who defeated juubi just minus BSM witch feat wise has shown nothing superior to BM.

Anyways PS = PS BM avatar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 100% Kurama

Naruto & Sasuke combos are just to much together and since kurama free meaning no genjutsu over genjutsu 1 shots or amaterasu boils its eyes out

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I consider a 50% Kurama avatar to be superior to 100% Kurama since a perfect Jin os supposed to be superior than the Bijuu by itself. The Gap of power that Naruto's avatar displayed has also been greater than what Madara has shown.(Not sure if Bijuu by themselves are limited when it comes to the use of their TBB or if Madara simply wasn't good at using the Kyuubi's power.

Though if Madara can actually make his 9 Tails pour more chakra into his TBBs then I'd say that his will be superior since it's twice the amount of chakra plus a superior PS.

Naruto can make clones though...if that helps.

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara loses this mid diff

There is a greater difference in power between Kurama and BM avatar than there is between Sasukes PS and Madaras PS
Kurama avatar is kurama.
How can there even be a difference?
Instead, full kyuubi is likey to have superior firepower

Full Kyuubi has more fire-power and Madara's Susano'o feats-wise is stronger than EMS Sasuke's, but it isn't worth the trade-off for lack of mobility. Bijuu Mode Naruto may not be able to create larger nukes, but he has teleportation-like speed which will allow him to flank Madara's Kaiju. Giving the nod to the duo.
Kurama avatar itself has no special speed, it's only naruto in is human form who gets one shotted due to the lack of his durability
With that being said, once both of them form their ISO susanoos, speed is barely a factor

Don't sure about scenario 1, but i give scenario 2 to the NaruSasu team. Chakra sharing is too much of a factor and a ridicolous boost.
Chakra sharing is also allowed for madara though, and full kyuubi can boost him up as well

Last edited:

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara has a superior susanoo, & I assume you're negating the perfect jin's advantage since you're letting kurama fight willingly? Then in that case kurama is superior to the avatar in terms of power.

What kurama lacks in speed/durability the susanoo makes up for durability. The best strategy I see for naruto & sasuke is to keep blitzing & spamming bijuudamas from multiple directions, but I don't know if that'll do much.

Honestly I feel this battle coming down to attrition & in that case madara would probably win.