Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol,for a spit second I thought you were singing the song xD

As I see you standing on the battle field I quickly send a Wind Fire blast at you and then I quickly send Lighting on the ground surrounding me at you to make sure you die and then I create rain =DD

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol,for a spit second I thought you were singing the song xD

As I see you standing on the battle field I quickly send a Wind Fire blast at you and then I quickly send Lighting on the ground surrounding me at you to make sure you die and then I create rain =DD

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
My god Harry, what spell is that? O_O

I have one tome sharingan activated and Helm splitter on my back.

Herumusupuritta: Helm Splitter
Type: Weapon
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra Cost: N/A (40 for the special abilities)
Damage Points: 80
Description:
A giant Hammer made of a special metal that has the ability to conduct earth chakra. The hammer itself is almost indesctrutable and is a formidable weapon. When the user channels either his earth chakra or his normal chakra, he gains acess to some unique abilities:
Abilities:
-Channeling normal chakra through it and slamming it into the ground creates an A-Rank chakra shockwave up to mid range.
-Slamming the ground with the hammer infused with doton chakra creates an B-Rank wave of earth capable of overturning the landscape up to mid range
-User can channel doton chakra into the hammer and swirl it into a circular pattern in front of him to defend against up to 1 A-Rank technique (follows elemental table)

Note: Each ability can only be used once.
Note2: User can't use lightning for 1 turn after the hammers abilities
Note3: When used to defend, user can't use earth in the same turn
Note4: If used one of the hammers abilities the user can't use any A-Rank Doton jutsus for 2 turns.
Note5: can only be wielded by The Norwegian

* As your huge fire comes against me I create a black fire around my arm and I fire it right at your fire and nullifies it. As you create chidori Nagashi I blast a powerfull wind right against you, that nullifies the lightning before it reach me and it continues agaisnt you before you reach to make the rain. Just as the wind hits you I blow dragon shaped fireballs into the sky and creates thunderclouds over the field. *

(Ushiro Honoo) Back Flame
Type: Defensive
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points : N/A
Description: The user focuses fire chakra in one arm, then a flame appears around the users hands, the user can shoot out pure fire chakra to cancel out any fire jutsu
Note: can only be taught by Axle
Note: it only has 3 shots
Note: except Forbidden

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Status
Not open for further replies.