Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol,forgot to add the terrain xd

We stand on a lake so short range...=DD

I first begin by creating a large water pillar which hits you then I create sharks which then grabs you thus pulling you underwater and eat you but to make sure I create loads more sharks which keep on bitting you.

(Suiton: Gobo Shukusame) – Water Release: Burdock Root Eating sharks
Type: Offensive, deffensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user slashes a body of water, creating a pillar of water that launches the enemy into the air. He then releases five water sharks that attack the enemy until one devours them before imploding, launching the enemy into the air. The remaining water sharks surround the enemy and force them under water where they implode in on the enemy.

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 80
Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.

Venus

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol,forgot to add the terrain xd

We stand on a lake so short range...=DD

I first begin by creating a large water pillar which hits you then I create sharks which then grabs you thus pulling you underwater and eat you but to make sure I create loads more sharks which keep on bitting you.

(Suiton: Gobo Shukusame) – Water Release: Burdock Root Eating sharks
Type: Offensive, deffensive
Description: The user slashes a body of water, creating a pillar of water that launches the enemy into the air. He then releases five water sharks that attack the enemy until one devours them before imploding, launching the enemy into the air. The remaining water sharks surround the enemy and force them under water where they implode in on the enemy.

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 80
Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.
The second I see the water pillar shoot up, I jump in mid-air towards you as I emit huge electrical bolts from my body. These bolts are conducted through the water and electrify you, causing paralysis. As I am coming towards you as you're paralyzed. I aim my palm at you and release a huge electrical explosion in your face. Using the watery surroundings as a conductor.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
Type: Offence
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see you jump up I quickly jump off the lake by pushing myself backwards with wind and then once I'm safely away from the water,I use use a wind fire jutsu which hits you thus incinerating you.

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Range: Long
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Venus

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see you jump up I quickly jump off the lake by pushing myself backwards with wind and then once I'm safely away from the water,I use use a wind fire jutsu which hits you thus incinerating you.

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.
*The second I see you jump back, pillars shoot up around you. You're entrapped and electrocuted from, inside as flames are infused with the electricity. I then leap from the water, backwards and send a huge amount of raiton chakra towards the sky as you are imprisoned.*

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

(Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall

(Akuma Raimei Makaze) Demon Thunder Storm of the Devil

Type:Supplementary
Range:Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:N/A
Description:
The user gathers raiton chakra from the core of their body, as they aim their palms to the sky.
The user then releases the chakra in one big burst towards the sky, causing a disruption in the atmosphere
and creating a disastrous thunder storm in the the sky.

Note:Covers the sky with thunder clouds.
Note:Last's for 2 turns.
Note:Can only be used twice per battle
Note:Can only be used and taught by ~Sage~

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see you perform your hand signs I quickly go underground and then I instantly pop-out behind you performing three handseals but at a short range thus avoiding your pillar bind Jutsu then I create a mud slide which engulfs you thus making you loose you balance and pushing you backwards then I create a large swap underneath you which then sinks you to the bottom.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
Type: Offensive
Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Last edited:

Venus

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see you perform your hand signs I quickly go underground and then I instantly pop-out behind you performing three handseals but at a short range thus avoiding your pillar bind Jutsu then I create a mud slide which engulfs you thus making you loose you balance and pushing you backwards then I create a large swap underneath you which then sinks you to the bottom.

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
Type: Offensive
Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

**When I see you vanish into the earth, I blow a stream of wind at the ground and it lunges me into the air. When I see you pop up from out of the earth, I release hundreds of lightning needles at you. As I land, rock pillars entrap you and crush your soul, sending you to the depths.**
O_O

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Style: Bedrock Coffin
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see you perform chidori in your hands I quickly create a hurricane,and since your in mid-air you get easily pulled in and get cut up pretty bad,and as you get cut up I jump out of the ground and then I send lightning into the ground so that once you hit it you'll get fried up

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Venus

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see you perform chidori in your hands I quickly create a hurricane,and since your in mid-air you get easily pulled in and get cut up pretty bad,and as you get cut up I jump out of the ground and then I send lightning into the ground so that once you hit it you'll get fried up

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Range: Mid
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

*The second I see you form a hurricane. I blow a huge amount of ash towards you and into the gale of wind and ignite the ash, disrupting the hurricane before it reaches me, causing a huge explosion between us.*
(Katon: Haisekishou) - Fire Style: Burning Ash Accumulation
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
Description: User utilizing his fire chakra, inhales and spits out a cloud of ash which begins to envelope his opponent and explodes when the user clicks his teeth.However, this jutsu will cause major damage to his skin and lungs if the user doesn't escape before it explodes.

*Directly after the explosion, I send a huge amount of flames in your direction as I land on the ground. The flames head towards whilst taking form a a fireball, burning all in its path as it bursts towards you*
(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Range: Short/Mid
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As The huge explosion happens we both get pushed back to long-range making your fire Jutsu to blow away,then as the smoke from the explosion is still there I send a fire wind Justu at you but you can't see this coming as you don't have sharingan nor byakugan then as it somes on to you I go underground and then instantly pop out behind and as your busy with the fire wind blast I make a swamp which holds you so that you don't move away from the Jutsu.

Venus

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As The huge explosion happens we both get pushed back to long-range making your fire Jutsu to blow away,then as the smoke from the explosion is still there I send a fire wind Justu at you but you can't see this coming as you don't have sharingan nor byakugan then as it somes on to you I go underground and then instantly pop out behind and as your busy with the fire wind blast I make a swamp which holds you so that you don't move away from the Jutsu.

*I instantly launch myself into the air by blowing furiously at the ground, not knowing what you're doing.*

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

*As I am in mid-air, high above the battle field, I see you pop up from underground where I just was. The second you pop up , you're killed by your own fuuton/katon jutsu cause you're busy making a swamp* O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.