[Discussion] Vivi returns?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so we've seen Vivi in not one, not two, but three covers.

The first one didn't say much, it was hinted that she could be marring sometime soon (but unlikely) yet nothing else except reveal her appearance after 2 years.

The second one features her walking around Alubarna and a more clear picture of her body after 2 years. It's the third one that matters. We see Vivi taking care of an ill Cobra, who's in bed and it's been hinted that Cobra would be at the Reverie (according to the caption under the cover, through the translation may not be exact...) With him ill, would that mean Vivi's attending as Arabasta's representative? If so, do you think she'll be able to meet Luffy and the SH at the reverie, or at least Jinbei who has info about them, after all the talking about the reverie that year ever since Otohime's past was revealed?

What do you think, is it possible that Vivi returns? Maybe not as a member of the SH, but as a character of the series? That means, will we see her again at the Reverie?

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe they'll meet again, it would be so nice.

Yet...at which point? maybe at mariejois for the reverie....but I don't see the strawhats there...maybe...there will be an epic reverie saga, in which they make some ruckus at the last place they are missing, mariejois. Yet why would they go there?

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
y would the SH crew go to the reverie????? isn't that up top around shabody archipelago??? n wouldn't they SH's being there hinder wat the FI reps r trying to do... i mean pirates supporting FM independence.... but no i don't think she will make an appearance n like Gildarts i don't wanna c her n i def dnt want her ta join da crew...