Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you for agreeing to provide me this opportunity, @Ignia. I greatly appreciate it. I am happy to go about the training in either an OOC or RP format; whichever is more convenient to you.
Before anything you'd have to fit your body with a unique piece of technology:

(Genos)
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: This is an advanced ninja tool made up of nano technology/Chakra metal infused with Med to create the perfect cyborg body, though on a lesser scale to Delta and Kawaki. This torso contains a core that powers the user's mechanical body which is self recharging, drawing from the users kinetic energy they produce and the heat energy from their body, their movements and even from the sun. The Ai within this is that the nano tech that forms this piece perfectly fits with the users body and is linked to them, acting on it's own while at one with the users. This torso can have various pieces of tech attached to it or within it such as the chakra blades or even have one of the chakra absorption arms fixed into it, making it extremely efficient.

Even with other items attached to the torso, the nano bots will work to enhance them and change the users body at need. A simple example of this would be to create jets from the users shoulders to allow for propulsion. This can be done in a linear manor or the jets can be moved to control the direction to move in arcs, vertically or horizontally. This can be done once per turn taking up one of the users three moves.

Not only does this allow for items such as jets to be made, the user can reshape their body and or arms to form other weapons such as cannons (various other jutsu in the style), weapons such as blades etc or even form shields. Reforming the users body can be done once per turn, equating to up to S rank in strength, depending on the users needs.

Should the users body take damage, they can use the additional nanobots within their body (similar to aburame bugs) to reform their body. Reforming costs one of the users three moves per turn, reformation can be done twice per battle however does not heal the user's health pool. The defence is considered to be C rank, being immune to C ranks and below and health wise reduces C rank damage from all interactions.

This goes in your bio and you psot for reference as you use anything that is part of the technique. It is subbed for an update at the moment that removes mention of the AI to meet current standards.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before anything you'd have to fit your body with a unique piece of technology:

(Genos)
Range: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: This is an advanced ninja tool made up of nano technology/Chakra metal infused with Med to create the perfect cyborg body, though on a lesser scale to Delta and Kawaki. This torso contains a core that powers the user's mechanical body which is self recharging, drawing from the users kinetic energy they produce and the heat energy from their body, their movements and even from the sun. The Ai within this is that the nano tech that forms this piece perfectly fits with the users body and is linked to them, acting on it's own while at one with the users. This torso can have various pieces of tech attached to it or within it such as the chakra blades or even have one of the chakra absorption arms fixed into it, making it extremely efficient.

Even with other items attached to the torso, the nano bots will work to enhance them and change the users body at need. A simple example of this would be to create jets from the users shoulders to allow for propulsion. This can be done in a linear manor or the jets can be moved to control the direction to move in arcs, vertically or horizontally. This can be done once per turn taking up one of the users three moves.

Not only does this allow for items such as jets to be made, the user can reshape their body and or arms to form other weapons such as cannons (various other jutsu in the style), weapons such as blades etc or even form shields. Reforming the users body can be done once per turn, equating to up to S rank in strength, depending on the users needs.

Should the users body take damage, they can use the additional nanobots within their body (similar to aburame bugs) to reform their body. Reforming costs one of the users three moves per turn, reformation can be done twice per battle however does not heal the user's health pool. The defence is considered to be C rank, being immune to C ranks and below and health wise reduces C rank damage from all interactions.

This goes in your bio and you psot for reference as you use anything that is part of the technique. It is subbed for an update at the moment that removes mention of the AI to meet current standards.
Understood, I'll be sure to include this in the next update I make to Violet, which will no doubt happen soon after the current clan event concludes. One question I had is particularly addressing the damage mitigation portion of this tool listed in the final paragraph: Does that C-rank immunity truly cover "all interactions" or does it only extend into physical damage, such as earth, steel, tai, ecetera?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Understood, I'll be sure to include this in the next update I make to Violet, which will no doubt happen soon after the current clan event concludes. One question I had is particularly addressing the damage mitigation portion of this tool listed in the final paragraph: Does that C-rank immunity truly cover "all interactions" or does it only extend into physical damage, such as earth, steel, tai, ecetera?
As it's written it says all. As a cyborg you are still weak to lightning though. But words as written do say all. So go with that.

Now the cfs:

You must be registered for see images

Type: Tai/Advanced tech

Background: Genos was 15 years old and still a normal human being. Even in this harsh world, he had a pretty happy and peaceful life with my family until then. But one day, a crazy cyborg attacked our town all of a sudden. He had completely lost his mind... I guess, his brain had been damaged during its transplantation into his cyborg body. He left after destroying everything in the town. The parks, the schools, the buildings, Genos' home... Of course... his family didn't survive. Only Genos was miraculously spared, but as he was just a meek 15-year-old boy back then,he wouldn't have survived long all alone in the ruins of a town if hadn't passed town by chance and found him. Dr. Kuseno is a scientist of justice and was pursuing the cyborg to stop him. Genos begged Dr. Kuseno to transform him into a cyborg and was reborn as a cyborg who fights for justice. he made a promise to Dr. Kuseno to find that cyborg one day and destroy him.

Description on the Abilities and Inner Workings of the Style:

Tech:

The entire style is based around use med with AI technology to make the ultimate cyborg. Advanced tech is used to make the technology sentient and work with the user with it's own AI. Not only this but med allows the user to replicate vital organs using nano technology to work with the rest of his body, allowing him to replace nearly any part of his body, aside from his brain. The main aspect of this would be an energy core at the centre of the users torso, which acts in a way to charge attacks and maintain the functions of all the technology in the users body. This core is self sustaining recharging itself from the kinetic energy of the users body movements as well as their body heat etc. (To be submitted)

With the core serving as the power source for all technology in their body, their chakra can be used for alternate purposes. All items of the cybernetic body are made of chakra metal carrying the users chakra through it as though it was their normal chakra system. Each item acting as an enhancement for the user's movements, strikes and everything else in combat.

Note: Each item listed in workings will be submitted as it's own form of technology (to be submitted in the CFSJ thread).

Fighting:

Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: . The user is able to utilise his various enhancements in order to distract opponents and calculate how powerful they are, as well the exact amount of power he'll need for battle. He makes use of a large variety of weaponry and upgrades in battle, and is a very capable fighter in both close quarters and long range fighting. The hydraulics and the likes in the arms and legs of the user serve for faster and harder strikes, meaning that the user's Taijutsu/weapon based attacks will see a passive +20 damage increase.

The user will then use the nano tech to alter their body to form cannons for attacks as seen with Delta's eyes. They will form jets of flame for speed boosts, from their shoulders for example to propel themselves forwards, or simply reform the nano tech that forms their hand for example into a blade that extends from their wrist for weapon strikes. The user will always have access nano bots within their body to produce these extensions and alterations.

Example Techniques:

(Genos: Būsuto Atakku)- Boost Attack
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Damage: 80
Description: A taijutsu technique for cyborgs using the advanced technology within their body to deliver a powerful strike. The user will use the Nano tech within their body to form jets on their limbs that use the generator's within to create a jet propulsion. These flames are made through technology alone containing no chakra. These propulsion give a rapid movement to deliver strikes on a new level. Moving at twice the users base speed due to the propulsion, these strikes have another couple of effects. Through the same principles of the leaf dragon god technique, due to the user swing so hard and so fast, the movements themselves give off a pure pushing force in the process in the direction the user moves. Should it be a direct punch then this pulse would be pushed directly forwards. Should the user do a 360 spin it will be pushing out all around them. Linear movements will release a solid pushing force of S rank up to mid range. If the strike more of a full movement, it will only reach short range around the user. Should the target somehow touch the jets that a propelling the users movements they will take 30 damage from that contact.

Note: Usable 3 times, once per turn, two turns between uses.

Incineration Cannon (焼却砲, Shōkyaku-hō)
Range: Short - long
Description:
Genos reforms his body to create a mass of cannons as he charges the power form his core to create an energy based beam launches a concentrated beam to rapidly heat up a target to the point of being able to melt various metals. This is energy created by technology being neutral to all.

Machine Gun Blow (マシンガンブロー, Mashingan Burō)
Range: Short - long
Description: Genos throws a chain of fast punches propelled by the hydroponics within his body to create a rapid series of solid punches. It is strong enough to shatter a cliff face.

Additional effects and Restrictions:
- Must be a cyborg
- Must have Med
- Passive +20 to tai and weapon attacks

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looks fantastic, I'm excited to see it in action and learn the best ways to use it. Do you happen to have any recommendations for some specialties that you might suggest to pair effectively well with this style?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks fantastic, I'm excited to see it in action and learn the best ways to use it. Do you happen to have any recommendations for some specialties that you might suggest to pair effectively well with this style?
I used it or should I say, I plan to use it, close combat style but mine will be different to yours. My plan is EMS speed and deception to make the most of these abilities. EMS allows me to cast gen by looking at someone, I'll then use these attacks without chakra to make the most of that opportunity.

I'd advise speed if you can build into it or body for increasing physical damage. The style isn't meant to be the pure focus, it's something to build around with other technology and abilities too.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I used it or should I say, I plan to use it, close combat style but mine will be different to yours. My plan is EMS speed and deception to make the most of these abilities. EMS allows me to cast gen by looking at someone, I'll then use these attacks without chakra to make the most of that opportunity.

I'd advise speed if you can build into it or body for increasing physical damage. The style isn't meant to be the pure focus, it's something to build around with other technology and abilities too.
Fair enough. I haven't quite given a lot of thought into what to act as a combining factor of Violet as a Cyborg, apart from what we discussed previously. I'm definitely peeking toward Sound as a potential candidate; I can certainly imagine a lot of possible versatility in that field for both CQC and SNT related content, so there's a good chance that might become my avenue of interest for Violet, but of course I'm always open to thoughts and recommendations.

As far as speed goes, the best that I have on-hand at the moment so far is leg weights and the "Reflux Type Pressure Enhanced Muscles" installed into her legs for a speed increase of 3 base levels passively, while having an activation option for 3x speed increase for a fixed duration. Of course I haven't finished the training for Leg Weights yet, though I did just finally start the training, so that's something to look forward to in the future.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough. I haven't quite given a lot of thought into what to act as a combining factor of Violet as a Cyborg, apart from what we discussed previously. I'm definitely peeking toward Sound as a potential candidate; I can certainly imagine a lot of possible versatility in that field for both CQC and SNT related content, so there's a good chance that might become my avenue of interest for Violet, but of course I'm always open to thoughts and recommendations.

As far as speed goes, the best that I have on-hand at the moment so far is leg weights and the "Reflux Type Pressure Enhanced Muscles" installed into her legs for a speed increase of 3 base levels passively, while having an activation option for 3x speed increase for a fixed duration. Of course I haven't finished the training for Leg Weights yet, though I did just finally start the training, so that's something to look forward to in the future.
Could be a lot of potential to find your own use of technology to create soundwaves etc, just find what works for you.

There are techniques in this style that enhance your speed in a single moment also.

Lets start with one:

Damage: 60
Description: A taijutsu technique for cyborgs using the advanced technology within their body to deliver a powerful strike. The user will use the Nano tech within their body (Genos technology) to form jets on their limbs that use the generator's within to create a jet propulsion. These flames are made through technology alone containing no chakra. These propulsion give a rapid movement to deliver strikes on a new level. Moving at twice the users base speed due to the propulsion, these strikes have another couple of effects. Through the same principles of the leaf dragon god technique, due to the user swing so hard and so fast, the movements themselves give off a pure pushing force in the process in the direction the user moves. Should it be a direct punch then this pulse would be pushed directly forwards. Should the user do a 360 spin it will be pushing out all around them. Linear movements will release a solid pushing force of A rank up to mid range. If the strike more of a full movement, it will only reach short range around the user. Should the target somehow touch the jets that a propelling the users movements they will take 30 damage from that contact. This is considered a taijutsu attack enhanced through technology.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Could be a lot of potential to find your own use of technology to create soundwaves etc, just find what works for you.

There are techniques in this style that enhance your speed in a single moment also.

Lets start with one:

Damage: 60
Description: A taijutsu technique for cyborgs using the advanced technology within their body to deliver a powerful strike. The user will use the Nano tech within their body (Genos technology) to form jets on their limbs that use the generator's within to create a jet propulsion. These flames are made through technology alone containing no chakra. These propulsion give a rapid movement to deliver strikes on a new level. Moving at twice the users base speed due to the propulsion, these strikes have another couple of effects. Through the same principles of the leaf dragon god technique, due to the user swing so hard and so fast, the movements themselves give off a pure pushing force in the process in the direction the user moves. Should it be a direct punch then this pulse would be pushed directly forwards. Should the user do a 360 spin it will be pushing out all around them. Linear movements will release a solid pushing force of A rank up to mid range. If the strike more of a full movement, it will only reach short range around the user. Should the target somehow touch the jets that a propelling the users movements they will take 30 damage from that contact. This is considered a taijutsu attack enhanced through technology.

A rather straightforward and versatile attack. Would you say this technique could reliably be used as a means to avoid contact with something as well? Relying on the propulsion mechanics of its usage as a means to dodge an attack or whatever you might need? I'm sure there are other ways to do this without relying on this technique to be the go-to method, but the thought crossed my mind.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A rather straightforward and versatile attack. Would you say this technique could reliably be used as a means to avoid contact with something as well? Relying on the propulsion mechanics of its usage as a means to dodge an attack or whatever you might need? I'm sure there are other ways to do this without relying on this technique to be the go-to method, but the thought crossed my mind.
Technically it does say for strikes so I feel just using it to avoid, would be going against that. The Genos base technology can make jets to dodge and move though.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's fair, thank you for clarifying.
Up next:

Range: Short-Long
Damage: 40 - 80
Description: This is a technique that makes the use of the users ability to create hydraulics within their arms to enhance the power and speed of their attacks. With this the user will use nanobots to create chain of fast punches propelled by the hydroponics within his body to create a rapid series of solid punches. The hydraulics constantly throw the users fists at their target, drawing them back and re firing the punches over and over in a relentless barrage. The B rank vision if fired at 1.5 x the users base speed. The A rank version is fired at 2x the users base speed. The S rank version is fired at 2.5 x the users base speed. B rank can be used 4 times per battle. A rank can only be used 3 times, one per turn. S rank can be used twice per battle with 3 turns between uses. User can't make use of Genos techniques above A rank in the same turn and following if S ranked version is used.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Up next:

Range: Short-Long
Damage: 40 - 80
Description: This is a technique that makes the use of the users ability to create hydraulics within their arms to enhance the power and speed of their attacks. With this the user will use nanobots to create chain of fast punches propelled by the hydroponics within his body to create a rapid series of solid punches. The hydraulics constantly throw the users fists at their target, drawing them back and re firing the punches over and over in a relentless barrage. The B rank vision if fired at 1.5 x the users base speed. The A rank version is fired at 2x the users base speed. The S rank version is fired at 2.5 x the users base speed. B rank can be used 4 times per battle. A rank can only be used 3 times, one per turn. S rank can be used twice per battle with 3 turns between uses. User can't make use of Genos techniques above A rank in the same turn and following if S ranked version is used.
Incredibly straight forward. What would you say the controllability is for the user to be able to make adjustments to the direction this attack is being used in without necessarily disrupting its usage and requiring being re-used, such as to accommodate opponents who just try to "pivot/dodge to the side" if it's being used in a straight-ahead method? Would it be possible to simply say that the user can just shift their facing position slightly while they are engaged in the barrage and still countably assault the target who just tried to "move out of the way", specifically in a side-to-side fashion?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Incredibly straight forward. What would you say the controllability is for the user to be able to make adjustments to the direction this attack is being used in without necessarily disrupting its usage and requiring being re-used, such as to accommodate opponents who just try to "pivot/dodge to the side" if it's being used in a straight-ahead method? Would it be possible to simply say that the user can just shift their facing position slightly while they are engaged in the barrage and still countably assault the target who just tried to "move out of the way", specifically in a side-to-side fashion?
If you use this, you choose your direction but if they do dodge, you'll have to use the technique again to. If you haven't seen it, I'd advise you just watch one punch man but imagine your body is legit using tech to form these strikes, they can be linear, but you can use the same stuff for a side kick, right hook. It's vague in the strikes you can do, they just have to be logical.

The strike/strikes are a one turn thing. To change the strike and direction once it's been used, in the next turn you'll have to use it again.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you use this, you choose your direction but if they do dodge, you'll have to use the technique again to. If you haven't seen it, I'd advise you just watch one punch man but imagine your body is legit using tech to form these strikes, they can be linear, but you can use the same stuff for a side kick, right hook. It's vague in the strikes you can do, they just have to be logical.

The strike/strikes are a one turn thing. To change the strike and direction once it's been used, in the next turn you'll have to use it again.
That's fair. I have seen One Punch Man, albeit its been awhile since I did, but I get the idea behind the intended application. I'll definitely have to give it some thought on the various ways it could be used to create differing situations for how they might have to counter or avoid it. Thank you for clarifying.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's fair. I have seen One Punch Man, albeit its been awhile since I did, but I get the idea behind the intended application. I'll definitely have to give it some thought on the various ways it could be used to create differing situations for how they might have to counter or avoid it. Thank you for clarifying.
The animation for Genos fights are awesome, shame he never wins. Ight what else we got. Oh this a fun one:

(Taijutsu: Aikaku) Body art: Reformation
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Damage: 60 (+20)
Description: This is a supplementary use of the Genos cfs in which the user controls the nanobots to form in a way that the user can separate their mechanical parts and reattach them. This can be used in two ways, Supplementary or offensive:

Supplementary: The user can detach or reattach part of their body at will. The part they want to detach can still be controlled through signals and reattached at will. If a part is detached from the user it can only reach up to mid range and lasts 2 turns before having to return to the user. If used to detach and reattach in the same turn, it will only cost one of the users three moves per turn. This can be done three times per battle. Only one part can be detached and controlled at a time, controlled by the AI in the "Genos" technology. The user can reattach a part that was forcefully removed, as long as it wasn't completely destroyed.

Offensive: Alternatively the user can release part of their body in an offensive manor, using nanobots to create mini jets on the released parts to propel the chose part at high speeds (1.5x users base speed) to give them in increased range in their taijutsu strikes. Should this method be chosen, the strikes would deal 60 damage. If used with another taijutsu or non elemental kenjutsu strike, it would increase the damage by +20. This can be used 3 times per battle and the limb must return to the user by their following turn. The user can passively call the piece of their body back.

Should the body part be destroyed from either use, the user can release nano bots from their body to reform themselves, though this will not return HP. This can only be used if the user's Genos core is still functioning in their chest, costing a move.

Note: The user can only use one of these variations per turn.
Note: While releasing part of their body, the user can still use that body part to use jutsu, projecting their chakra into it, within reason

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The animation for Genos fights are awesome, shame he never wins. Ight what else we got. Oh this a fun one:

(Taijutsu: Aikaku) Body art: Reformation
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Damage: 60 (+20)
Description: This is a supplementary use of the Genos cfs in which the user controls the nanobots to form in a way that the user can separate their mechanical parts and reattach them. This can be used in two ways, Supplementary or offensive:

Supplementary: The user can detach or reattach part of their body at will. The part they want to detach can still be controlled through signals and reattached at will. If a part is detached from the user it can only reach up to mid range and lasts 2 turns before having to return to the user. If used to detach and reattach in the same turn, it will only cost one of the users three moves per turn. This can be done three times per battle. Only one part can be detached and controlled at a time, controlled by the AI in the "Genos" technology. The user can reattach a part that was forcefully removed, as long as it wasn't completely destroyed.

Offensive: Alternatively the user can release part of their body in an offensive manor, using nanobots to create mini jets on the released parts to propel the chose part at high speeds (1.5x users base speed) to give them in increased range in their taijutsu strikes. Should this method be chosen, the strikes would deal 60 damage. If used with another taijutsu or non elemental kenjutsu strike, it would increase the damage by +20. This can be used 3 times per battle and the limb must return to the user by their following turn. The user can passively call the piece of their body back.

Should the body part be destroyed from either use, the user can release nano bots from their body to reform themselves, though this will not return HP. This can only be used if the user's Genos core is still functioning in their chest, costing a move.

Note: The user can only use one of these variations per turn.
Note: While releasing part of their body, the user can still use that body part to use jutsu, projecting their chakra into it, within reason
A very creative and quite fascinating technique. I can imagine quite a vast array of plausible outcomes this can be used in, albeit some of them are purely for showmen purposes. I especially like the noted reference of this technique being capable of still harnessing the user's chakra, allowing for continued use of jutsu regardless of the limb's disassociation to the user.

This is less a question of how to use it but rather to point out that it makes reference to the use of the "AI" technology within the style, and since that is being edited out due to recent rule changes, I was wondering if you were planning to amend that in this technique as well, to ensure there are no conflicts later on?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A very creative and quite fascinating technique. I can imagine quite a vast array of plausible outcomes this can be used in, albeit some of them are purely for showmen purposes. I especially like the noted reference of this technique being capable of still harnessing the user's chakra, allowing for continued use of jutsu regardless of the limb's disassociation to the user.

This is less a question of how to use it but rather to point out that it makes reference to the use of the "AI" technology within the style, and since that is being edited out due to recent rule changes, I was wondering if you were planning to amend that in this technique as well, to ensure there are no conflicts later on?
All my stuff that references AI is being resubbed to remove the mention. So if it's an AI ability, it is null for now.