Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm really not a fan of rankings, but in this case I guess there's some merit in it as it seems there are some observations that can be made to establish a more or less objective ranking.

Well for starters between the four brothers I think there's little doubt that the original order was Ichiji - Niji - Yonji - Sanji. Sanji was clearly the runt of the litter, but for the rest it just follows the order of their names: 1 - 2 - 4. That this order was and is still maintained amongst the three brothers can be deduced from two things:

For starters ever since Sanji returned he seems to go from one brother to another. First he had a beef with Yonji, who he defeated off panel, making him go one place up in the pecking order. Now since the Colette-affaire Sanji has been in conflict with Niji, with whom he already had a bout. Considering he was able to get a hit in, but consequently subdued due to his shackles, Sanji and Niji seem to be on the same level. So if you follow this through, after Sanji has dealt with Niji it will only be a matter of time before he gets it on with Ichiji.

And secondly their overall behavior and in particular how they interact with Sanji. If you check all the flash-backs and all the panels where the brothers are present, certain patterns start to emerge for each brother. For example Yonji seems to be the one who enjoys bullying Sanji the most. He had quite the vivid facial expressions each time they were picking on Sanji. He appears like the kid who knows he's the next in line to be bullied, so he eagerly bullies the current victim just to avoid being bullied himself. He's the hanger-on. Niji then is really the middle one. He is capable, but has a bit of a short fuse and can easily be lured into a fight. He is the type of guy that needs someone to keep him in check, namely Ichiji. During their trainings Ichiji was always first, Niji second and Yonji third. Whenever they are together, in most cases Ichiji is dealing the shots and/or holds the central position. When Sanji and Niji were having an argument about Colette, he was the one who explained the proper mindset in a stern demeanor for which his father praised him. When Sanji and Niji were fighting, he was the one who remained calm and explained the situation Sanji is in.

So yeah I think there is little doubt that the pecking order is Ichiji - Niji - Yonji and Sanji is knocking on the door of Niji's spot.

Reiju is trickier to place as she has shown to be different from her brothers, she has kept on multiple occasions intentionally a low profile. However during their trainings when they were children, she was almost always ahead of both Niji and Yonji and very close, sometimes even equal, to Ichiji. So the most logical place for her would be between Ichiji and Niji.

And Judge. Well he's the powerhouse. At this point he's still supposed to be the top dog, but I wouldn't be surprised if it would be made clear in the near future that he surpassed his father.

In the end though I think there's little doubt Sanji will overtake them all during the course of this arc. That makes the most sense for the plot.