Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what i've seen thus far, i see no reason why Sanji can't crush them without their pathetic threats. Judge is the most impressive of them, but he doesn't seem to be out of Sanji's league. Ichiji's capabilities have yet to be seen though.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hard to place in a ranking.

I think Sanji is the strongest, Yonji the weakest. Ichiji and Niji equals,

Hard to place Judge. He can either be the second strongest, or just below his #1 and 2 son, so that they surpassed him.

Same goes for Reiju, I wouldn't be surprised if she is the strongest of the siblings.

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it'd be something like Ichi > Ni>/=San> Rei > Yon, but Sanji will eventually surpass Ichiji after when the whole Vinsmoke family drama finally ends.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sanji>>>Ichiji>Reiju>Niiji>Judge>Yonji. The only reason that sanji isn't curbstomping them is that they have an army, hostages and (probably fake) explosive wrist cuffs.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Talking as if its 100% sure to happen. Did you find Oda's notes? Can you also tell me Kaido's power as well?
No not 100% but 95% sure. Do you think that Sanji will just end this arc without him getting his revenge on his brothers and his father ?

Do you really ? If you're answer is still no I'm confident to screengrab it and save it till the end of the arc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No not 100% but 95% sure. Do you think that Sanji will just end this arc without him getting his revenge on his brothers and his father ?

Do you really ? If you're answer is still no I'm confident to screengrab it and save it till the end of the arc.
Ace never got revenge for Tatch,Law couldn't avenge Crozan by himself, Nami never bought the freedom of her village so why would Sanji be any different?

I am 100% certain that Sanji will attempt to fight Ichiji and Niji,get his ass handed to him and when the brothers are about to kill him Luffy will arrive to save the day. In every arc involving the Straw Hats Luffy always fights the final fight.

Nami's arc = Luffy fought the Arlong

Usopps arc = Luffy fought Kuro

Chopper's arc = Luffy fought that guy(can't remember the name)

Robins arc = Luffy fought Lucci

Brooks arc = Luffy fought Moria

And now in Sanji's arc Luffy will end up fighting Ichiji and Niji while Sanji looks on.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ace never got revenge for Tatch,Law couldn't avenge Crozan by himself, Nami never bought the freedom of her village so why would Sanji be any different?

I am 100% certain that Sanji will attempt to fight Ichiji and Niji,get his ass handed to him and when the brothers are about to kill him Luffy will arrive to save the day. In every arc involving the Straw Hats Luffy always fights the final fight.

And now in Sanji's arc Luffy will end up fighting Ichiji and Niji while Sanji looks on.
The vinsmokes are a subplot in the Big Mom arc. Luffy is nowhere near.

All the other people you named are way weaker than Sanji and incapable of defending themselves against these kind of threats. Also in half of those cases the villains had no personal bond with the protagonist, they just happened to be there.

Oda restricted Sanji with handcuffs and Zeff. As soon as those come off he will kick ass.

But I see that when you say you're 100% certain about something that it's totally fine, and that you don't have to answer your own question.

Talking as if its 100% sure to happen. Did you find Oda's notes? Can you also tell me Kaido's power as well?
You're as hypocrite as they come, you twist arguments in your own favor.

Send me Oda's notes smart guy, maybe he has some notes how to not paint yourself into a corner withing 2 posts.

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That would be same as Luffy defeating the Shogun of the Wano in Zoro's stead. By the way, Luffy already fought for Sanji's sake in Sanji's introduction arc which eventually led Sanji to join Luffy.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was of the belief that from the Vinsmokes Ichiji was clearly above the rest, but in that flashback Reiju looked to be hanging with the rest of the brothers being extremely casual while the others were going full out, so she is atleast worth considering.

One thing I can almost guarantee though, Sanji is above Niji. It's possible Sanji is the strongest as it is, but it wouldn't be by much.

I can see it be something like this.

Ichiji >= Papa > (?) Reiju > Niji > (?) Reiju > Yonji.

Sanji should be up there with his dad in strength. And he most definitely will beat the living shit out of Niji.

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure sanjis is above niji and yonji, probably will surpass ichiji this arc. I'm not sure how this is gonna work out tho sanji has 3 brothers and judge. Presuming Luffy takes one and sanji takes one there's two left. Wouldn't mind at all if sanji kicked the shit out all of his brothers.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was of the belief that from the Vinsmokes Ichiji was clearly above the rest, but in that flashback Reiju looked to be hanging with the rest of the brothers being extremely casual while the others were going full out, so she is atleast worth considering.

One thing I can almost guarantee though, Sanji is above Niji. It's possible Sanji is the strongest as it is, but it wouldn't be by much.

I can see it be something like this.

Ichiji >= Papa > (?) Reiju > Niji > (?) Reiju > Yonji.

Sanji should be up there with his dad in strength. And he most definitely will beat the living shit out of Niji.
I was thinking the same but after thinking about it again, i realized it made sense for Reiju to be more casual than the rest. She was born first and was modified before the rest(which explain why only Ichiji, Niji and Yonji were mentioned to be on track and not Reiju, because it was already known). Judge said that all they needed was to train and they were just starting to develop their abilities. It makes sense then that Reiju who probably passed the tests before, could have been more casual than the rest in doing tests at first. So it's actually impressive that even despite them being new in their ability to have these results(especially Ichiji who either tied with Reiju or was first in all tests, although yeah not sure if Reiju was going all out due to how casual she seemed to be)