Village System

Should this go ahead?

• Yes (if you pick this option you rock)

Votes: 40 93.0%
  • No (if you pick this option you suck eggs)

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before you start reading this, I would just like to say, please read all of it before you attack me or ask questions because a lot of your gripes and questions are probably answered in there.

The basic idea is a village system. At first, the villages will be reminiscent of the old social groups that died long ago. We would probably start with five villages; each village will have a Kage. Please don?t confuse the village Kage with the Kage rank, although the Kage?s of the villages would probably be of Kage rank. Anyone that wants to be a Kage would apply in a thread. Then the mods would pick 5 kages out of those applicants. Then everyone one else that wants to join a village will be placed in villages. You would have some preference, but ultimately, you will be evenly distributed so may not end up in the village of your choice. For example, there would be maybe 3 senseis per group etc.

Now, to stop all out war and maintain some order, the mods would act as the village elders. Before you say it, this would not be lots of work for them. All they would be required to do is approve an attack on another village or other important decisions just like in the manga. I also hope the mods won?t object to the whole idea, as with the elder suggestion, they would ultimately still be in charge.

This doesn?t mean no war, it will just mean there won?t be a war everyday which I?m sure you?ll agree is for the best. Also, at first there would be a sort of war embargo, to allow the Kages to establish their villages and for everyone to get used to everything.

In the old groups, people were assigned missions. I hope the Kages would also do this in order to keep it as similar to the manga as possible. In the social groups, members never received mission points, however now I?m sure a lot of people would want mission points in order for doing missions. What I suggest is that village missions are separate, with a separate mission point system. The village missions would contribute to nothing but an internal ranking board sort of thing. Doing well in these missions could also result in a gift from your kage, more involvement within village issues etc.

The alternative would be Kages submitting these missions to the mods in the mission section, and upon approval, they could be assigned to certain ninja in the village. For this, you would of course receive mission points that contribute to your ranks.

As people inevitably grow stronger, with the mods approval a few new villages, or missing nin groups (suck as Akatsuki and the seven swordsman of the mist) could be set up.

As I said, this would not be too much work for the mods, all that would be required of them would be to assign the Kages, approve attacks on other villages and other important matters, and possibly approve missions.

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before you start reading this, I would just like to say, please read all of it before you attack me or ask questions because a lot of your gripes and questions are probably answered in there.

The basic idea is a village system. At first, the villages will be reminiscent of the old social groups that died long ago. We would probably start with five villages; each village will have a Kage. Please don?t confuse the village Kage with the Kage rank, although the Kage?s of the villages would probably be of Kage rank. Anyone that wants to be a Kage would apply in a thread. Then the mods would pick 5 kages out of those applicants. Then everyone one else that wants to join a village will be placed in villages. You would have some preference, but ultimately, you will be evenly distributed so may not end up in the village of your choice. For example, there would be maybe 3 senseis per group etc.

Now, to stop all out war and maintain some order, the mods would act as the village elders. Before you say it, this would not be lots of work for them. All they would be required to do is approve an attack on another village or other important decisions just like in the manga. I also hope the mods won?t object to the whole idea, as with the elder suggestion, they would ultimately still be in charge.

This doesn?t mean no war, it will just mean there won?t be a war everyday which I?m sure you?ll agree is for the best. Also, at first there would be a sort of war embargo, to allow the Kages to establish their villages and for everyone to get used to everything.

In the old groups, people were assigned missions. I hope the Kages would also do this in order to keep it as similar to the manga as possible. In the social groups, members never received mission points, however now I?m sure a lot of people would want mission points in order for doing missions. What I suggest is that village missions are separate, with a separate mission point system. The village missions would contribute to nothing but an internal ranking board sort of thing. Doing well in these missions could also result in a gift from your kage, more involvement within village issues etc.

The alternative would be Kages submitting these missions to the mods in the mission section, and upon approval, they could be assigned to certain ninja in the village. For this, you would of course receive mission points that contribute to your ranks.

As people inevitably grow stronger, with the mods approval a few new villages, or missing nin groups (suck as Akatsuki and the seven swordsman of the mist) could be set up.

As I said, this would not be too much work for the mods, all that would be required of them would be to assign the Kages, approve attacks on other villages and other important matters, and possibly approve missions.
This is what me and madara were talking about? :confused:

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Took a long time to read, but it is interesting. Thats a good system.

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Devlin

Well it seemed to die out and yours was more like madara's in my opinion anyway.

I'm going to actually try and push this through, nothing really happened before. By all means help. Just seems like you want the glory for yourself, i mean suddenly opening the group when i post this but i'm sure that isn't the case so if you want to collaborate it's fine with me, as long as you aren't too busy

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

O_O say what?who you talking to?This idea was talked about a while ago is what I was saying and if you look in the social group you'll see that ?_?
yep, its been talked about for ages, before you and Madara wanted to do it Izuna and Alucard did. No ones ever gone through with it though unfortunately

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Devlin

Well it seemed to die out and yours was more like madara's in my opinion anyway.

I'm going to actually try and push this through, nothing really happened before. By all means help. Just seems like you want the glory for yourself, i mean suddenly opening the group when i post this but i'm sure that isn't the case so if you want to collaborate it's fine with me, as long as you aren't too busy
Not really,as there are slight differs I couldn't care less about the glory as you'll see soon enough it won't actually effect me but V hasn't been online -_-' and zonder just doesn't reply ?_?