Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Magnus looked at the new arrival, he didn't recognise this one by appearance but going off his little chat with Hei earlier he had a good idea of who this one.

"Hello, I am Magnus Uchiha, a pleasure to meet you. Going off what i've been told before i can only assume that you must be the host to the 9 tailed demon fox? Forgive me but i do not know your name?"

"Anyway. To put it honestly, my home is nothing but a name. And well, to live the way i want it would require me to have my own place, or, our own place. I came here seeking a new alliance, one that can benefit us all. My goals are simple, to live in a land where i'm free to do what i want. Without a tyrant trying to impose his false justice."

"The fact you're here seems you're entertaining the thought, so what do you seek to gain from this? If nothing then this is a waste of all our times. But if you have something you wish for.... let us discuss..."

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Magnus looked at the new arrival, he didn't recognise this one by appearance but going off his little chat with Hei earlier he had a good idea of who this one.

"Hello, I am Magnus Uchiha, a pleasure to meet you. Going off what i've been told before i can only assume that you must be the host to the 9 tailed demon fox? Forgive me but i do not know your name?"

"Anyway. To put it honestly, my home is nothing but a name. And well, to live the way i want it would require me to have my own place, or, our own place. I came here seeking a new alliance, one that can benefit us all. My goals are simple, to live in a land where i'm free to do what i want. Without a tyrant trying to impose his false justice."

"The fact you're here seems you're entertaining the thought, so what do you seek to gain from this? If nothing then this is a waste of all our times. But if you have something you wish for.... let us discuss..."
" Hmph.. I'm Menma Uzumaki. My only purpose is to destroy anyone who'd get in my way of finishing what the Nine Tails started. If this alliance will help me accomplish my goal of achieving that, then so be it. I'm not the one for pleasantries. Talk to my partner here about what needs to be accomplished in order to get this village started. I am nothing more than a weapon to be used and to that end, I have no ambitions other than plunging the world into fire and brimstone. "

Menma's eyes began to glow red and turn to slits as his hatred for the world was influneced by the Black Nine Tails inside of him. He was hellbent on achieving any goal worthy of satisfying his bloodlust and what better way than to forge a new village that would destroy all the others he ran across.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
" Hmph.. I'm Menma Uzumaki. My only purpose is to destroy anyone who'd get in my way of finishing what the Nine Tails started. If this alliance will help me accomplish my goal of achieving that, then so be it. I'm not the one for pleasantries. Talk to my partner here about what needs to be accomplished in order to get this village started. I am nothing more than a weapon to be used and to that end, I have no ambitions other than plunging the world into fire and brimstone. "
Menma's eyes began to glow red and turn to slits as his hatred for the world was influneced by the Black Nine Tails inside of him. He was hellbent on achieving any goal worthy of satisfying his bloodlust and what better way than to forge a new village that would destroy all the others he ran across.

Magnus bowed his head towards Menma.

"You tell me what the 9 tails started and i shall follow your lead and help you finish it. But i'm afraid i don't wish to lead. It's so much effort. So instead maybe your partner can abide.

As for the fire and brimstone, i can live with that as long as you leave a little piece for me to put my feet up. I mean i can go to my own realm but it gets a bit tiresome there.

Maybe we can build a multidimentional village. Would be the most protected that way... now i'm just going off on one...

I appreciate your co-operation non the less, Menma"

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission Rank: B
Element Chosen: Negotiate or Speak on behalf of your clan

Hei took a moment to ponder the events unfolding. The situation was indeed an odd one. Even now it would seem the terror of Tiamat was affecting the world. Her destruction displaced the power balance that once was. Perhaps it was time to rebuild that balance to maintain a stable future for the Ninja World.

"The world is out of balance, in order to correct it we must rebuild."

Hei would say before pausing again. Giving deep thought into what his next moves should be.

"An Alliance wouldn't be enough, I agree with you on this. Our Clan will need to join your village. Our land and resources will merge with Shimogakure and together a new village will form."

"Our goals differ, but we all still hold a common truth; An understanding. We will form a new society, dedicated to restoring freedom to the world. New growth cannot occur without first, the destruction of the old and true freedom, can only be achieved when oppressive governments of torn down."

"Magnus, we have two questions that we need to answer, the first is being a multidimensional village. I do not find that wise. I agree that in terms of defense it would be the best way secure safety. However it will also cut us off from the rest of the world. This will have an opposite effect of what we want. Supplies, travelers, traders. Common wares and good. The simple things required for a village will all be cut off from us. Out presence in our lands will only suit to grow moral to its people."

Taking a breath, Hei continues.

"As for the second question at hand. Who will lead this new village. I understand that you do not with to lead Magnus. To be truthful neither do I. We will need a leader not only strong, but one who can inspire greatness. We will need to find someone who we can trust to fit that build. But for now Magnus, you should lead."

Hei then waits, to hear Magnus' response.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Element Chosen: Negotiate or Speak on behalf of your clan

Hei took a moment to ponder the events unfolding. The situation was indeed an odd one. Even now it would seem the terror of Tiamat was affecting the world. Her destruction displaced the power balance that once was. Perhaps it was time to rebuild that balance to maintain a stable future for the Ninja World.

"The world is out of balance, in order to correct it we must rebuild."

Hei would say before pausing again. Giving deep thought into what his next moves should be.

"An Alliance wouldn't be enough, I agree with you on this. Our Clan will need to join your village. Our land and resources will merge with Shimogakure and together a new village will form."

"Our goals differ, but we all still hold a common truth; An understanding. We will form a new society, dedicated to restoring freedom to the world. New growth cannot occur without first, the destruction of the old and true freedom, can only be achieved when oppressive governments of torn down."

"Magnus, we have two questions that we need to answer, the first is being a multidimensional village. I do not find that wise. I agree that in terms of defense it would be the best way secure safety. However it will also cut us off from the rest of the world. This will have an opposite effect of what we want. Supplies, travelers, traders. Common wares and good. The simple things required for a village will all be cut off from us. Out presence in our lands will only suit to grow moral to its people."

Taking a breath, Hei continues.

"As for the second question at hand. Who will lead this new village. I understand that you do not with to lead Magnus. To be truthful neither do I. We will need a leader not only strong, but one who can inspire greatness. We will need to find someone who we can trust to fit that build. But for now Magnus, you should lead."

Hei then waits, to hear Magnus' response.
Magnus listened understanding the general conversation going forth and where his new allies would stand.

"I'm not sure our goals differ as much as you may assume. If i'm being honest i'm just the messenger. In the coming months my lord will appear and he will have a different view to even myself. But when that time comes i must depart"

"For the cross realm village, you're correct, i just like to play around. I figured you'd take what you want when you wanted it, not caring much for trade and such, my mustake."

"Hmm, how about we do something a little more, democratic. You and i shall both lead for now until another comes. Show unity. I mean, i wont be here for ever and along with my master i expect another of comparable strength. He's called a pirate but in all honestly he just loves to live free. Much more appealing than myself."

"Now this new village. Where should be have the main base of operations. I mean, i've kind of left those lands in the north behind me for now. I ordered everyone to leave with my little zombie stunt so there isn't much to behold there. Most of the land is uninhabitable. On your volcano island to the west, my accomplice has made a fortress on the side of the mountain. It was a gift to you both but it seems it's a gift to us all?"

"Anyway, this new village. Lets form it in secret. Let none know apart from the memes. Be the elite group, no one will know who we are, where we are, and that will be our power. From here i swear to you that i will help you both in your goals. We shall be the on coming storm..."

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Magnus had an idea before he continued with the negotiations. Something he was curious about.

"Forgive me, in case this sounds rude, but i feel we can truly come to understand each other and where we stand when we can see how strong each of us is.

I propose a dual of sorts. Between myself and you Hei. One on one. Let see who truly has more to gain in this arrangement. Though going of what i can sense in you, it would be devastating to your.... our lands... if we were to fight here. But it just so happens that i have a solution to this problem.

I'm taking us to my realm, a gap in space and time. It's a mirror of this realm. But no one lives there. We can let loose there and see what each other has. I believe that is a tradition that you can truly understand one another in the heat of battle.

I know you have a similar relic to myself so we know each other's health wont be at risk. I'll bring your friend too so he knows i'm being genuine and i'll bring my comrade under my protection. From what i hear if you're not happy to can free yourself at any time. So without further chat....."

With that Magnus would passively activate his EMS and create a portal that would move over the four of them in a flash and take them into another place. One exactly the same as they had just been, just with no signs of life.

"Now, it's a test of strength not a murder club. After this we can complete our negotiations. And don't worry what you destroy here. It's not like i take care of the place haha"

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye - Passive
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye - passive
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

(Doujutsu: Kaen no Kōfuku: Farsight) - Eye Technique: Enshi
Type: Supplementary, Defensive, Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (70)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Farsight is a space/time Mangekyou Sharingan ability linked to both the users eyes. The user will focus on a single spot with his right eye, as he does that spot will glow as sparks spiral outwards tearing open a hole in space, creating a portal to the users own realm, the mirror realm. With this portal open, the user can focus to move the portal forwards of backwards, taking anything that it passes over into the mirror realm. While this spiralling energy tears open the hole in space, it's generally not harmful, but if something is caught in the portal when it's closing, it will cut into what ever is caught dealing 100 damage points to anything caught in a closing portal, as the doorway to the mirror dimension is severed. The portal forms as fast as amaterasu, the focus before the spark like energy spirals outwards. The portal can be up to 2m in diameter. Moving the portal can be done passively. The portals forming are silent. The user can make two linking portals, where he passes through the mirror realm to open up another with one use of this jutsu. He can make the two linking portals without having to pass through them.

You must be registered for see images

The mirror realm is exactly as it states, it's a mirror image of the world we all all see. Just back to front, like looking at a reflection. If the user is fighting in a village, it will look exactly the same but a reflection of it it. If it's daytime in the real world it will be day time in the mirror realm. If it's raining in the real world it will also be raining in the mirror realm. Now what makes this truly unique is how the users left eye works.

The left eye is linked to the mirror realm itself, what ever the user can see in the mirror world he can bend and fold space within. The user can focus on a single or large point to bend the laws of physics itself. He can make concrete seem like a trampoline, he can make buildings bend without breaking, the very air solid like a pain of glass, similar as to how Yin Release: Change into Heaven can change the properties of an element, this power allows the user to change the properties of space in his own realm. From making glass seem like rubber, the air dense as stone to stop someone moving, folding the space in a certain area so the ground becomes the side like a wall, a building is now the roof and what was now right is down, the user can fold and bend space as much as they like. They can't remove gravity or, just bend the world around so the effects of gravity can cause them to fall where the ground is no longer below them. The user is unable to completely change an object, he can't turn stone to fire or solid to gas (or vice versa), but can change the texture and density and state of matter of anything physical he may see, stretching a 10x10 meter area. Solid rock can become as soft as dirt to break through, or glass can become as solid as steel, or even act like a trampoline, changing the physical structure of what he sees rather than converting it to something else.

Note: Can use these portal abilities a total of 8 times per battle with his EMS active and he can use the space warping ability of his left eye 6 times per battle.
Note: If an opponent with no means to return to the normal world is sent to the mirror realm, he cannot return unless the user brings him back, unless they have a method of travel through space/time.
Note: To perceive and have a chance to react to this technique, the targets need to have at least MS level of perceptions or be wielders of Space/Time techniques themselves.
Note: Must have EMS active
Note: Can only be used by The pervy Sage

@LGeezy @Serpent @Alubama - You are all now in my space time realm and i'm challenging Serpent to a test of strength. Consider it a mission.

Edit: Had to post EMS, only posted MS before xD

Reactions: Vegeta

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Magnus had an idea before he continued with the negotiations. Something he was curious about.

"Forgive me, in case this sounds rude, but i feel we can truly come to understand each other and where we stand when we can see how strong each of us is.

I propose a dual of sorts. Between myself and you Hei. One on one. Let see who truly has more to gain in this arrangement. Though going of what i can sense in you, it would be devastating to your.... our lands... if we were to fight here. But it just so happens that i have a solution to this problem.

I'm taking us to my realm, a gap in space and time. It's a mirror of this realm. But no one lives there. We can let loose there and see what each other has. I believe that is a tradition that you can truly understand one another in the heat of battle.

I know you have a similar relic to myself so we know each other's health wont be at risk. I'll bring your friend too so he knows i'm being genuine and i'll bring my comrade under my protection. From what i hear if you're not happy to can free yourself at any time. So without further chat....."

With that Magnus would passively activate his EMS and create a portal that would move over the four of them in a flash and take them into another place. One exactly the same as they had just been, just with no signs of life.

"Now, it's a test of strength not a murder club. After this we can complete our negotiations. And don't worry what you destroy here. It's not like i take care of the place haha"

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye - Passive
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye - passive
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

(Doujutsu: Kaen no Kōfuku: Farsight) - Eye Technique: Enshi
Type: Supplementary, Defensive, Offensive
Chakra Cost: 40 (70)
Description: Farsight is a space/time Mangekyou Sharingan ability linked to both the users eyes. The user will focus on a single spot with his right eye, as he does that spot will glow as sparks spiral outwards tearing open a hole in space, creating a portal to the users own realm, the mirror realm. With this portal open, the user can focus to move the portal forwards of backwards, taking anything that it passes over into the mirror realm. While this spiralling energy tears open the hole in space, it's generally not harmful, but if something is caught in the portal when it's closing, it will cut into what ever is caught dealing 100 damage points to anything caught in a closing portal, as the doorway to the mirror dimension is severed. The portal forms as fast as amaterasu, the focus before the spark like energy spirals outwards. The portal can be up to 2m in diameter. Moving the portal can be done passively. The portals forming are silent. The user can make two linking portals, where he passes through the mirror realm to open up another with one use of this jutsu. He can make the two linking portals without having to pass through them.

The mirror realm is exactly as it states, it's a mirror image of the world we all all see. Just back to front, like looking at a reflection. If the user is fighting in a village, it will look exactly the same but a reflection of it it. If it's daytime in the real world it will be day time in the mirror realm. If it's raining in the real world it will also be raining in the mirror realm. Now what makes this truly unique is how the users left eye works.

The left eye is linked to the mirror realm itself, what ever the user can see in the mirror world he can bend and fold space within. The user can focus on a single or large point to bend the laws of physics itself. He can make concrete seem like a trampoline, he can make buildings bend without breaking, the very air solid like a pain of glass, similar as to how Yin Release: Change into Heaven can change the properties of an element, this power allows the user to change the properties of space in his own realm. From making glass seem like rubber, the air dense as stone to stop someone moving, folding the space in a certain area so the ground becomes the side like a wall, a building is now the roof and what was now right is down, the user can fold and bend space as much as they like. They can't remove gravity or, just bend the world around so the effects of gravity can cause them to fall where the ground is no longer below them. The user is unable to completely change an object, he can't turn stone to fire or solid to gas (or vice versa), but can change the texture and density and state of matter of anything physical he may see, stretching a 10x10 meter area. Solid rock can become as soft as dirt to break through, or glass can become as solid as steel, or even act like a trampoline, changing the physical structure of what he sees rather than converting it to something else.

Note: Can use these portal abilities a total of 8 times per battle with his EMS active and he can use the space warping ability of his left eye 6 times per battle.
Note: If an opponent with no means to return to the normal world is sent to the mirror realm, he cannot return unless the user brings him back, unless they have a method of travel through space/time.
Note: To perceive and have a chance to react to this technique, the targets need to have at least MS level of perceptions or be wielders of Space/Time techniques themselves.
Note: Must have EMS active
Note: Can only be used by The pervy Sage

@LGeezy @Serpent @Alubama - You are all now in my space time realm and i'm challenging Serpent to a test of strength. Consider it a mission.

Edit: Had to post EMS, only posted MS before xD
Element Chosen: Fight an individual of comparable strength
Summary: Hei has agreed to fight Magnus Uchiha to test their might and better understand each other.

"Agreed" Hei signals to Menma to stay out of this bout. as he takes a fighting stance, taking a calming breath. "This is a unique place you have here. With this and our artifacts, we can really let loose."

Challenge Accepted, go ahead and make the thread. We'll post all active techs in the fight thread.

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hei signals to the everyone in the Mirror Realm, Advancing his left eye into a Rinnegan. This being the first time Magnus and the other would have seen it. Then using his S/T ability Hei will open a portal out of the Mirror Realm linked to his HQ deep underground in Dainashi (175).

"We can enter my HQ to write up this treaty."

Passively Activated: (Doujutsu: Rinnegan) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.
( Yomotsu Hirasaka ) - Underworld Slope Hill
Chakra: 40
Description: The user is able to open rifts within the fabric of space which allows them to instantaneously transport themselves anywhere. The openings can also be used to connect two different spatial locations within the same dimension or create a pathway that links two dimensions together. Similar to Kamui, Yomotsu Hirasaka allows the user to utilize these spacial tears to retreat, perform ambush attacks, and many other possible tactics. Unlike Kaguya's version, the user can only travel fully through these portals, unable to partially emerge through them. The user can also utilise this method to drag their opponents to another location with them.
Note: This can only be used 5 times an event, once every 4 turns. The user can only travel to locations he has already traveled to, unable to use this to go to places he has never been.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki bios.

@The Pervy Sage @LGeezy @Alubama all LLM to Dainashi via S/T.

Reactions: Pervyy

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
coming from https://animebase.me/threads/dainashi-175.756190/page-6#post-21985946

Mission start- Experiment with very advanced ninjutsu​

Hades, having decided to explore more of the landmark that he would be calling home for the time being, set out from the village and found himself in an arctic mountainous region of the land of lightning. It seemed even a place such as the land of lightning, with its baron landscape and little life to be seen, had weather extremities like the rest of the world. However, Hades had no just merely stumbled here for the sake of it, no, he was always moving forwards towards some kind of goal. This time, however, he was perhaps chasing more of a rumor more than a goal. During his first morning in the Rising Cloud, Hades had gone to get an early meal before heading out, and originally, he had planned to head south, towards the ocean, however, he overheard something rather strange. From the villagers in the Rising Cloud, it sounded as if their was a myth, or some ancient creature that had taken up residence in these mountains many years ago. A few scouts had gone out and never returned, and even some jonin ranked ninja had apparently disappeared over the years, and as such, certain regions of the mountain where classified as off limits to those without either special permission or being a registered ninja of the Rising Cloud. Even though this territory was not owned by the Rising Cloud, being the largest clan in the region they had apparently taken it upon themselves to ban other smaller clans, for safety sake.

This entire small story, about some mountain monster, intrigued Hades more than anything. Sure, it had killing jonin ranked ninja, but he was not overly worried about that, having evenly clashed with the clan leader of the Rising Cloud, who he himself resided over and protected many jonin ranked ninja, Hades had no qualms about merely heading up there, regardless of any permissions, to check it out for himself. So here he was, standing at the base of an icy mountain, about to explore it for the day. Hades body was more than equip to deal with the cold, it rarely bothered his boiling Uchiha blood, but even still, the whistling winds through the canyons and the snow made things feel worse than they where. Even still, Hades was not bothered. From what little intelligence he had obtained, it seemed the creatured resided in a deep cavern, at the base of a canyon in the middle of the mountain, which is what Hades headed straight for. The cavern was not hard to find, however, and when he entered, Hades instinctively activated his sharingan, and even further into his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. At this point in his life, activating the EMS was second nature as he rarely relied on his basic sharingan. With those active, Hades walked into the cavern and was highly surprised at what greeted him.

The Cavern was an icy wonderland. It was truly stunning, the crystals reflecting off the water that had clearly melted from the snow. The large ice caps on the ceiling, it was stunning. However, what took Hades attention the most, was the webbing. Frozen spider webs lay strewn across the entire cavern, coating almost every wall. However, there was no small spiders, yet these webs where huge. Perhaps, this wasn't some crazed mythical creature, but a summon that had been left behind at some point, was the first thing that came to mind. Walking deeper into the cavern, Hades was finally able to pick up on a large chakra signature, hiding in the darkness in another crevice in the back of the cave. It was large, easily 3m tall to the tip, even from a distance, Hades knew he was probably right. It appeared like this creature had been summoned, but left behind, perhaps a seal had restricted it from going back, or maybe it chose to stay, Hades didn't really know, but he entered the crevice non the less.

Stepping through the darkness, Hades entered enough large cavern, and before him stood what he saw. Upside down, the spider was clung to the wall. This portion of the cavern was thick with webs, and in the back, a frozen body, left preserved. However, Hades did not recognize the outfit, so he didn't appear to be any of the jonin that went missing. Also, the spider seemed to be guarding the body, which lead Hades to believe that is was, in fact, a summon left tied to this world. However, the spider was also highly aggressive. Immediately, as Hades walked in, from its large fangs, it spat some green fluid. It wasn't overly hard to dodge, as Hades side stepped it, however, as it hit the wall behind him, the rock itself melted like butter. Intrigued, Hades turned to the spider and spoke.

What a curious ability you have. Corrosive venom, something iv'e not yet seen with my own eyes. Interesting. I think i might take you with me, so you can join my family, so come quietly.

Without warning, Hades would wave his hand, sending a surge of lightning towards the spider, however, it dodged nimbly, using the webbing. It seemed to be quite swift as well, but in this dimly lit cavern, there where no escape routes. Knowing this, Hades opted for a more, area of effect style of technique. Using his Wood release, Hades caused limber roots to sprout from everywhere in the cavern, aiming to pin the beast down so that he may try something he had yet to attempt, however, Hades did not foresee a second ability. As the wood came close, the spider shot silk from its sack, which immediately drained the chakra from the technique, and sent the roots backwards, catching Hades, and pinning him to the wall, The silk itself began absorbing Hades chakra, which was mildly worrying. Switching out his EMS for his Rinnegan, Hades activated his preta path, absorbing the silk, but now he was in a bad mood. Having his chakra drained always upset Hades, and without warning, a blue ethereal arm struck out, smacking the spider, and sending it crashing through the wall. Hades Susanoo, briefly manifesting as he spoke.

Forcing me to resort to such techniques. You are interesting. I look forward to welcoming you.

Walking over to the spider, it appeared to be unconscious, which worked for Hades. With his rinnegan still active, Hades began to create black chakra rods from his hand, and stab them into the spider. This was not something Hades had attempted before, as the creatures that he summoned where created long before he obtained this power, but he was willing to give it a go. Several minutes past, as Hades meticulously injected chakra rods into the spider, funneling his chakra into the creature. With the beast now thoroughly covered in rods, Hades stepped back, activating his chakra into the rods. However, nothing happened. Confused, Hades did it again, injecting his chakra into the beast, but still, nothing. Confused, Hades walked back up to the beast, resting his hand on its abdomen, and waited. Suddenly, it hit him, the spider wasn't unconscious, it was dead.

This is peculiar, how did i miss that you where dead. So it seems, i cannot create my own summons with dead creatures. Interesting. Well, i'll just have to bring you back then won't i, my pet?

Activating the outer path, Hades summoned the huge king of hell portal. Its large mouth opening up, wide enough to engulf the spider as Hades spoke.

Now i know i can gift life back to people, but can i gift life back to you, a beast? We shall find out.

With that, Hades dragged a portion of the spider into the mouth of the King of Hell, with the portal doing the rest of the work. Several moments passed, as the portal remained. Hades waited, intent on finding out if it would work. A small shudder went through the cave, as if the natural balance shifted in the world, as the spider began climbing back out. What Hades did no anticpate, however, was that his work with the chakra rods was also reversed, the spider stepped out of the portal without the rods. However, Hades was wasting no time. Switching from Preta to Deva path, Hades pulled the spider into him, driving a chakra rod straight through the spiders head. The spider went limp, as Hades injected his chakra into the single rod. A second attempt, this time not allowing the beast to die, and watching carefully. A brief moment passed, and the spider opened its eyes, however, only one eye had turned into the Rinnegan, and it was evident the spider was fighting for control. This process was annoying. With his left hand free, Hades launched two more rods into the beast, and watched. Half of a second eye began to ripple, but not completely. Two more rods, and the second eye fully changed, the spiders strength weakening even more. It was curious, a single rod into the brain was enough to subdue and take over a single eye, yet it took four more rods to change a single eye. By the math, it would take twenty four more rods for Hades to take full control of the beast. Getting to work, Hades continued to slam rods into the spiders body, infusing each with his chakra each time. After every two sets of rods, Hades checked the spiders eyes, and each time, the ripple appeared strong, and the spiders strength weakened more and more. With the final two rods, the spiders entire body became complaisant. Hades now had full control over the spider, but he was not yet finished.

Just because i have created you in the image of the others, does not mean i have the ability to send you to them. So, my apologies my new friend, this will only hurt briefly.

With a swift swipe of Hades sword, the spider dispersed in a cloud of smoke, vanishing from Hades sight. Now was the true test, could he actually summon it back. Hades wasn't even entirely sure how to summon it back. Switching to Animal path, Hades slammed his hands together, and sent his chakra out. A brief moment passed, and nothing appeared. Hades tried again, and again, the same result. A final time, Hades cleared his mind, thinking only of his new family member, as he clapped once more, and sent his chakra out. This time, in a cloud of smoke, the spider appeared before him. However, Hades was not satisfied with how long it took, and with another slash of his sword, Hades dispersed the beast once more. Once more, Hades clapped his hands, and again got the result of nothing. It appeared, adjusting his chakra system to a new summon was not easy. Several failed and successful attempts later, Hades once more clapped his hands together, for the first time, and immediately succeeded in summoning his new family member. This experiment had been quite the success. Hades had learnt quite a lot about his rinnegan. Firstly, he was unable to animate the dead, the bodies had to have souls in them, otherwise he was unable to create a connection with his chakra rods. Secondly, his ability to give life back to the dead was not exclusive to humans, however, and he was able to bring back animals as well, which was good to know for when he went hunting to collect more summons for his Animal path. Thirdly, Hades learnt that merely summoning these creatures was no easy feat, and would take a lot of practice to flow properly, and be useful in battle. Turning to the spider, Hades spoke.

Iv'e no idea how long you've been here, but the world out there has since changed, So i shall allowed you to accompany me for some time, and i will show you around.

With the spider in tail, Hades would make his way out of the cavern, and look to explore the landmark even more.

Word counter: 2014

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Description:

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye

( Susano'o: Katachi Hafu ) - Susano'o: Incomplete Form
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: 80 ( - 10 to user )
Description: Uchiha who have achieved Susano'o and have their Mangekyou activated are capable of calling upon Susano'o's skeletal structure, such as a ribcage for basic defence or an arm for interacting with the surroundings. This allows him to attack with quick force or to defend just as well, requiring no hand seals to trigger. The user can do this once every two turns and 4 times in total. If the user has an EMS or higher, the damage and/or defense increases by 20 damage.
Note: Mangekyou or higher must be active to utilize.
Note: Does not count as a full usage of Susano'o. However, if Susano'o has been used and cannot be used again, this cannot be as well.

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

( Tendō ) - Deva Path
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at some extent gravity. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

( Fūjutsu Kyūin ) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 40 ( -100 per turn if used on an enemy )
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique). If the user is weakened or injured, he can use this technique to absorb chakra and replenish his chakra resources and restore his stamina and chakra flow. If used to absorb Bijuu chakra, the user can even regenerate, using the special vitality of that powerful chakra to power his body and regenerate. However, the user will also be vulnerable to the effects of chakra he cannot control, such as the sage chakra. Both these aspects, however, pertain to a direct contact absorption and not technique absorption. When using the technique for direct contact chakra absorption, the user can absorb up to 100 chakra points per turn which he can convert into his own.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 6 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.

( Bensho Ten’in ) - Universal Pull
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Description: The user is able to use Deva Path's gravitational abilities to pull something to them. The user will use his hands to focus the direction and the target his wishes to pull towards him. Unlike Shinra Tensei, this technique isn't an omnidirectional effect but rather a precise one. The user is able to pull anything he can perceive towards him. In certain uses, the user will be able to direct the pulled target as its being pulled into large arc-like movements, but will always end up pulling them towards him. The technique follows the same nature of Shinra Tensei but used on a focused manner and instead of pushing, pulling the enemy.
Note: Once used, takes 1 turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan Bios with the (Tendō) - Deva Path active

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kukuou Makai) – Summoning Technique King Of Hell
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40
Description:
A demonic figure, the King of Hell is the connection between the user and the Underworld (or world of the dead). It can be used by two paths for different purposes. When used by the Naraka Path, it's used for interrogation or regeneration. When implemented on a target, a serpent-like apparition of their life force energy, in the form of an enlarged tongue emerges from their mouth and is presented to the figure. It then proceeds to pass its judgement on the victim. If they are lying (or refuse to answer the question), their life force energy is ripped out by its two hand-shaped tongues and consumed, leading to the victim's death. If the victim says the truth, she's left drained and tired but otherwise unharmed. For its second ability, the King of Hell can regenerate injured ninjas or summons and even repair the other Paths in the case of the 6 Paths of Pein bio. The restored target is consumed and brought back as it was during its prime. The user can, through the Outer Path, use the King of Hell to give life back to the dead, exerting true and absolute control over life and death. Only those on which the King of Hell is used can see it, except when its used for the (Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique. Like any being linked to the Rinnegan user, the King of Hell also manifests the Rinnegan and shares his vision with the user.
Note: Can only be used thrice for interrogation
Note: The Regeneration ability can only be used 3 times on others and only once on the user himself.
Note: 6 Paths of Pein bios can regenerate damaged paths 4 times per battle.
Note: Can only be summoned by either the (Jigokudō) - Naraka Path or with it active or after activating the Outer Path.
Note: Lasts 2 turns.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 80
Descripton: The user will channel lightning chakra into his hand, covering it with a massive chidori. The user will then point his palm forwards, unleashing that chakra, creating a massive 120º blast of lightning that spreads from his hand, outwards and forward towards the enemy.

( Gedō ) - Outer Path
Chakra cost: 40
Description: The Outer Path has control over Life and Death. Its the user himself who embodies the Outer Path and wields its abilities. However, he cannot use them directly but only through the King of Hell. Known as the Seventh Path, this path is required to use the (Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, the technique through which the user releases the soul of those deceased into their bodies, using his regenerative abilities to revive them and bringing them back to life.
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios
Note: Cannot be used in the Ninja World.

( Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu ) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique
Chakra: 200
Description: The user, having activated the Outer Path before hand, will focus his power through the King of Hell, re-infusing new life force energy into the bodies of those who have died. With their rejuvenated bodies acting as an anchor, the individual souls are then able to leave even the crossroad between life and the afterlife, returning back to their physical vessels. The technique can be used on any dead target the user wishes to, in any number of targets. This technique was part of the process used by Uzumaki Nagato to create the 6 Paths of Pein and by Obito to create his version, using the fallen jinchurikis.
Note: Usable once per battle
Note: The user must have activated the Outer Path before hand and have already summoned the King of Hell
Note: Usable only by Rinnegan bios

( Chikushōdō ) - Animal Path
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnegan and as such, the user is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Kumo) -Summoning Technique: Giant Spider
Type:
Supplementary
Description: A unique summon to the rinnegan, the user will summon a large spider to the battlefield. Size wise, the spider stands 3m tall, with each of its legs being 4m long each. The spider has all 8 of its eyes with rinnegan, and is covered with chakra rods. Due to its size, and multiple legs, the spider is capable of moving at the users base speed. The large spider has two core abilities, which it can utilize during the duration it is summoned.

Venom: The first core ability of the Spider is, unlike most spiders, who inject their venom, this spider instead spits it like a projectile. This venom is highly corrosive, melting through nearly everything it comes into contact with. This ability has a maximum range of 15m. While the Venom is neutral to elements, it is classified as an A rank technique. The venom can only be spat Once per turn, with a two turn cooldown between spitting.

Spider thread: The spiders thread is its second core ability. The thread itself has chakra absorbing properties, and can be ejected from the spiders thread sack. The spider is able to, the same time frame it is summoned, shoot out a large web of spider thread. This thread has the ability to absorb up to S rank damage techniques, draining them of chakra and pushing them back if need be. This technique can only be used twice during the summons duration, and is able to be used within the same timeframe as the spider being summoned.

Restrictions:
Requires the Animal path active to summon.
Lasts 4 turns when summoned.
Requires B rank damage to disperse.
Can only be summoned once per battle.

Last edited:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming from here: 170

Menma continued on his way back to his home, sluggish from the virus, he knew he had to find out more of the origins of the virus and how exactly he had contracted it. He speedily made his way forwards, continuing on as he neared his home.

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard, fatigued almost to death, ventured on through the Vestbygden landmark. He was not stopping here, but instead went directly towards Dainashi - the capital of his clan.

LLM

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Bhandao (170)

At last. Barney entered a small quiet village that settled itself in a bay, cut out from the rest of the world. The docks were filled with boats and you could smell the stench coming from the multiple fishmongers that were based in the bay. Just further down the road, the smell became less and the air became fresher. Residential homes started replacing the stands, stores and fishmongers. Barney looked around for someone he could ask for directions.

Excuse me. I'm looking for Ralph. Do you perhaps know where his house is? Why do you think you're entitled to that piece of information?

What the fffff... I'm just a friend, passing by and wanted to say hello. I can't trust you which means I can give out such sensitive information.

I mean, I understand your standpoint, but what the **** are you on about? Tell me where the **** I can find him or go to hell! Entitled prick. If you said please at least once, you would already be knocking on his door.

Please. You still didn't tell me why you're looking for him. I'm looking for his wife, if you really must know.

Wife? I'm afraid you're late. Her funeral was two days ago. And Ralph didn't come. Nobody saw him for a while. He would always come and go but never this long. If you see him tell him that he's a prick.

You gotta be kidding me. What are the odds?Barney looked at the sky as if he was asking some celestial being. This poor family got deleted out of existence just like that. It wasn't fair. He squeezed their marital ring in his pocket.

Did they have kids? Any relatives? Nope, they were all alone. Quite a poor family. Socially I mean, not materially.

Goodbye.

Hey where are you going now? Don't you have any more of those ridiculous questions? Hey! Weirdo.

Traveling towards Dainashi (175)​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Dainashi (175)

This post contains a D rank storyboard mission: Run an errand for someone

Barney entered the Vestbygden lands. It was a mountainous, arctic wasteland that had a few fishing villages. The village he entered was close to Dainashi so he didn't have to travel far. He entered the village with the idea of fetching the supplies that Integra sent him to get.

Hey weirdo!

Barney got greeted by the same stranger from before. Out of all the people in the world, he had to stumble into him. What were the chances? Was there foul play at hand?

Great... It's you. Did you follow me?​
No, like I've got nothing better to do than to follow your sorry ass.
Then what do you want?​
I just wanted to say hi. No need to be so entitled. Prick.
I swear, I'll cave your head in. Barney clenched his fist as he had enough of this guy but he resisted the urge to punch him. Hi to you too. Now, if you don't mind I've got to fetch some fish and veggies.​
Erm, I wouldn't buy fish from that place.

The stranger said as Barney was about to enter a nearby fishmonger. Barney stopped and fume was coming out of his ears but the guy was obviously not stopping, so he figured he might as well use him.

Alright, Mister Know-it-all. Tell me where I can get the best and freshest fish and vegetables.​
Follow me.

The stranger grinned as he finally got Barney to cooperate. Barney kept his guard up, but as it turned out there was no need for it. They entered a shop that was slightly hidden from sight and covered by flashing signs of other shops that tried to pull in customers. It was so obvious. Of course a back-alley shack would have the best goods. But at what cost?

There you go. I'll wait outside.
Ugh.​

Barney didn't really need him to wait outside but whatever. He came out with full bags of fresh fish and veggies and was actually quite surprised at the service and the quality of goods. He was lucky enough to find most of the stuff from his own list as well.

So? Happy?
Yeah, yeah. Thank you. Do you happen to know where I could get some technical and some medical equipment?​
Hmm. That's not what usually sells here but we have one store. Follow me.

Once again, he brought a Barney ti a store that had everything he had on his list. Finally, he was done running errands and it was time to return to Dainashi and help Integra with the dinner.

Great. Now, I expect to be paid for my services.
What?​
You didn't think I'd help you around for free.

That was when Barney realized that he was literally a local know-it-all that leeched on unsuspecting passerbys by pretending to be of service and then asking for money. He was a beggar, to put it frankly. At least his service was helpful.

Here.​

Barney gave him some Ryo and went back to Dainashi.
_

Mission end.

Traveling towards Dainashi (175)​