Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vestbygden

Abzu's Cataclysm tore the coast asunder, and rent the arctic wasteland.
A dozen fishing villages lie abandoned, while parts of the wasteland still burn from the celestial bombardment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming from

The group that had kidnapped Gwen had proceeded through a secret route they had established in Vestbygden. As Gwen drifted in and out of consciousness she could only see the snow-capped mountains and the dark figures that loomed over her.

LLM

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming from

Gwen was tired, she had been truly broken to the point of no return. As she trugged the the cold and bitter air of the mountains, she felt the urge to not only give up, but die right here and be left buried in the snow. As Gwen countinued, she was not wholly prepared for the enviornment she found herself in. The cold air ripping at her was violently freezing her to the bone. The pain from her aching muscles, made it seems as if her joints were grinding to a halt as her fingers and toes began to go numb. At this rate, frostbite would set in if Gwen didn't get a move on. Seconds seemed like minutes, which felt like hours as Gwen slowly pushed on as much as she could, but against the cold, there was nothing she could do. If matters didn't seem any worse, the snow storm picked up heavily, soon Gwen could barely move against the bashing of the wind, and the knee deep amount of snow she found herself battling against. With no way to access her Byakugan due to her sealed chakra, Gwen was unable to find her way through the wasteland, wasting more energy than she had, when she finally couldn't walk anymore, Gwen fell frozen in the tundra, hanging onto life by a thread due to her Otsutsuki lineage, she fell face first into the snow. As the blizzard continued, Gwen closed her eyes and began accepting the fact she wouldn't ever return home or fufill her goal surrendering to her fate.

Gwen awoke abruptly by a fire, intially she was confused. Was she still alive? How in the world did she end up inside a building. She was convinced her captors had caught up to her, but noticed that she wasn't bound like before. She heard a voice, that filled the room with a warmth that made the fire she sat infront of cold in comparison. Gwen looked around before she was ambushed by three large dogs that ran up to Gwen licking her face, leaving wet slob all over her.

"GROSS, get the hell off me you filthy creatures!" Gwen shouted.

"Woah calm down boys, give our guest some room now why dontcha! Looks like the guys are happy to see you awake, that's a releif."

Gwen looked up to see a dark skinned man, standing over her pulling the dogs back. The male before her was a handsome guy, Gwen was uneasy as she couldn't help but feel the feeling of butterflies in her stomach. It was a sensation she had never felt and sure as hell didn't want to find out exactly what it meant or why she was feeling it.

"How in the hell-" Gwen was interrupted before she could continue.

"Before that miss, eat something, you look like you haven't in days, or even longer I'd imagine." The male handed Gwen a bowl which she was reluctant to take at first. After staring at it blankly for a few seconds, unsure if she should trust this human or run, she couldn't fight the feeling in the pit of her stomach that was yearning for nourishment. Inside the bowl was a broth of some sort with vegetables and noodles along with tiny bits of meat that Gwen recognized as chicken. The smell alone made gwen's stomach tighten as it had been the first bite of food Gwen had taken in a while almost dropping the bowl due to burning accidently as she rushed the spoonful of soup down her throat. The soup seemed to replinish more and more of Gwen's strength the more she indulged, and after eating three bowls non-stop, Gwen was satisfied.

"Heh, well I'll be damn, a girl who can eat is a girl worth saving. Looks like I made the right choice to dig ya up."

"Who are you, and why'd you save me?" Gwen retorted, still unsure of the person who was showing her a kindness she hadn't been shown in all her years alive.

"I couldn't exactly let you freeze out ther could I? That Blizzard's one the worst we seen yet, you'd have been a goner had I made it to you any later than I did. Luckily my mom was a medic, and I picked up a thing or two about dealing with frostbite. You're lucky, it hadn't set as you'd definitely woulda been out a limb or two. Anyways, I'm Eziah, but you're welcome to call me Ez."

"Well Ez, I'm terribly late for a meeting with a certain man, but I really appreciate everything you've done for me. I've really got to get going." Gwendolyn stood up, gathering herself before starting towards the door.

" You sure you want to do that? Apparently this snow stomrs not gonna let up, and you'd only die if you went out ther by yourself again. Where you headed, maybe I can help?

Reluctant at first, eventually Gwen decided after all the hospitality, she could let Ez know what had transpired to her over the period of time she had been away from her home. Ez remained silent during this time, but nodded every now and then to let Gwendolyn knbow he was fully entranced in her story. After Gwen had retold her course of events, Ez had let her know he would do all in his power to ensure she made it to where she needed to go, he quickly prepped his dogs and his snow sled and after making preparations needed to continue to travel across the icey terrain.

Gwen was satisfied, she was finally going to return home and end the conflict once and for all.

LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: [Here]
Mission Start
Do a bad deed (1)
Claim a landmark for your Clan (1)

Summery: In order to gain more resources for his Clan, Hei has decided to expand his clans territory; but in order to do so. He must be rid of the locals.
Hei will stand aside a mountain, gazing down on the main fishing village along the cost of Vestbygden. There were other small settlements spread out though out the coastline however, It was clear the one below him was the central hub to the lands trade route. It's local militia. Its been far too long that Vestbygden has horded their wealth of fish from it's neighboring lands. And it was time for them to pay the price. With his Byakugan Hei will pier down deep into the mountain side, seeing the natural flow of lava deep in underground caverns. Using his chakra, Hei will place his hands along the ground. Manipulating it to such a degree that the very earth will forcefully siphon this Lava outward. Then, in a sudden burst of might and power the side of the mountain below Hei will erupt like a volcano, spewing ash and lava to the town below. The civilians can be heard screaming, as all they can do is watch their impending doom. The town will quickly be covered in ash as the people slowly suffocate. Then, the lava flow will begin to overtake the town. The voices will begin the silence as the cries die out.

Passively Activated: (Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra: 40
Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground by slamming his hands on the ground and manipulating it to forcefully make whatever is contained in it to be expelled upwards. The result of this technique has the appearance of an erupting volcano and can vary in size depending on the users needs.
In the distance Hei could see the closet town forming a rescue operation. Dozens of people gathering equipment and supplies begin to head way to try and save any survivors. Hei then takes to the sky, flying high overhead as he closes in on the party. Using his Creation at Wills technique, Hei will form a chakra fishing rod. Then, with a single but decisive swing he will release countless large hooks of red glowing chakra that rain down upon the party of so called rescuers. These hooks will litter their body and mangle them beyond believe as the remaining people try to collect themselves in disbelieve. What appeared to be a natural disaster was intentional, a realization that will place them all in shock.

"This land is now property of the Rising Cloud!" Hei says to the remaining victims. "For too long have you cut yourselves off from the rest of the land of lightning. Refusing to unite yourselves; for now your day of reckoning has come." Hei will land down near the group. His eyes looking though them as if they mean nothing. "Pledge yourselves to the Rising Cloud and unite under our control.. or face the same fate as this town." With a sinister tone, and a display of power Hei was able to bring the people of Vestbygden to their knees. Forcing them to comply with the Rising Clouds demands. The symbol of the Rising Cloud was spread across the remaining village, as well as word of what had transpired. The land and all its goods now property of the rising cloud.

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Description: Through the use of their chakra, the user gains the ability of unsupported flight and levitation. The user moves and maneuvers at his running speed. This can be used upon activation as a means of dodging attacks but afterwards cannot be utilized like such.
Note: This can be used by canon Otsutsuki clan bios, canon Otsutsuki noted to have flight, and Juubi Jinchuriki bios.
( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 ( -100 from opponent )
Damage points: 40 + 20 = 60
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei for a set time.This usage causes minimum damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with.
Note: Can be used to pierce a foe and obtain their chakra up to 3 times per opponent, each use lasting for the entirety of the battle.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
( Amenosubaruboshinomikoto ) - Amenosubaruboshinomikoto
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 + 20 = 100
Description: By swinging his rod, Urashiki launches a large barrage of chakra hooks at his opponent. These hooks spin into sharp and strong projectiles capable of leveling large structures and deal massive damage on contact.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.

Chakra: 3350 - 165 = 3185
Health: 160
Mission End
Hei then continues east

-LLM.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here: https://animebase.me/threads/gaikotsu-bay-255.757188/page-2#post-21981071

Magnus arrives with @Alubama on their boat. They would get out and walk across the water as their small boat crashed against the rocks, breaking to pieces and sinking, hiding the evidence of their journey. They would walk across the water towards the rocks out of sight crossing the barren land out of sight. It may of seemed a bit much but it was best this way. If no one saw them no one could question them or know what happened to them. As far as they were concerned, the people of their village had fled knowing they were still fighting. The reaper and dragon remained hidden.

Now it was time to seek "refuge" with a certain clan. They stayed out of sight and waited to see if this new potential ally would find them.

Note: Had to re post, accidentally posted early when i working on it.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here: https://animebase.me/threads/gaikotsu-bay-255.757188/page-2#post-21981071

Magnus arrives with @Alubama on their boat. They would get out and walk across the water as their small boat crashed against the rocks, breaking to pieces and sinking, hiding the evidence of their journey. They would walk across the water towards the rocks out of sight crossing the barren land out of sight. It may of seemed a bit much but it was best this way. If no one saw them no one could question them or know what happened to them. As far as they were concerned, the people of their village had fled knowing they were still fighting. The reaper and dragon remained hidden.

Now it was time to seek "refuge" with a certain clan. They stayed out of sight and waited to see if this new potential ally would find them.

Note: Had to re post, accidentally posted early when i working on it.
As Hei continued ease, his gaze falls upon two unknown figures in the far distance. Ones chakra burning blood red. A chakra he's seen before. The Uchiha of Shimogakure, Magnus. Hei changes course, heading right for the duo. Landing softly near them. "I must say I didn't expect you so early, welcome to the land of lightning" Hei says as he approaches, still weary of the Uchiha. "I see you've brought a friend..." Hei's gaze focuses in on the unknown person. Their chakra, but a smoldering flame in comparison.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Hei continued ease, his gaze falls upon two unknown figures in the far distance. Ones chakra burning blood red. A chakra he's seen before. The Uchiha of Shimogakure, Magnus. Hei changes course, heading right for the duo. Landing softly near them. "I must say I didn't expect you so early, welcome to the land of lightning" Hei says as he approaches, still weary of the Uchiha. "I see you've brought a friend..." Hei's gaze focuses in on the unknown person. Their chakra, but a smoldering flame in comparison.
Mission Rank: B
Element chosen: Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your clan

He arrived a lot sooner than Magnus thought. The one from one of the last standing clan's, Hei. He watched as Hei looked at them both, he must of been analysing Magnus and Byakuya in the process. Standard behaviour. With that, Hei probably knew that the Dragon made of caramel and his Reaper flew around in the skies above. Magnus had his truth seeking balls around him as he stood, to give him the presence. Magnus gave a slight head bow, a sign of respect before he began to speak:

"Thank you for meeting us, Hei. I'm afraid things have, escalated in a manor which, i'd rather they hadn't. I've had to bring things forwards. Firstly i'd like to introduce you to my... ally... apprentice... village member? Byakuya. He's proven his loyalty and i respect that and i'd prefer it if you took my word on that, as we have much to discuss.

Well, let us start at the beginning. Shimogakure, a hidden village... hidden in the history books. It would seem that the village itself is nothing but a shell, a village in nothing but a name. Anyway, skipping forwards, with my return i heard rumours of a clan, i wanted to deal with what i believed to be a tyrant leader. I met a young guys clone. I tried to lure them in and they just sat asking question after question... it was quite irritating to say the least...

Anyway, i destroyed the clone to try and get them to come... yet none would come. So it was time to make a statement. I killed them all, everyone on the island and turned them into zombies, as they supported a man of that nature. And still nothing. He didn't even care for his people. Well anyway, i took the zombies with me to the home of shimo...

Later, rumours reached that someone had seen me and my travels, well i couldn't implicate the village. People would only see the 'he killed them'... not the why.. so with that i decided to change the story before hand.

I sent a message through the kage scroll to say that someone was impersonating me, that it was a trap etc. You know lay the ground work.... following that well, we staged the entire invasion of the zombies in our homeland, convinced the locals at the outposts to leave, had my reaper save them and well, we left the land to come here."

Magnus let that sink in for a moment before continuing.

"Anyway, here we are. As i said we had to bring things forwards and so it's time to build a new village. You are one of the last free clan's of the world and i'm sure you don't have the man power to build more yourself. So i come to seek something new. Let Shimogakure die. It was nothing of note anyway. What i propose is a new village... a new alliance... with you..."

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Element chosen: Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your clan

He arrived a lot sooner than Magnus thought. The one from one of the last standing clan's, Hei. He watched as Hei looked at them both, he must of been analysing Magnus and Byakuya in the process. Standard behaviour. With that, Hei probably knew that the Dragon made of caramel and his Reaper flew around in the skies above. Magnus had his truth seeking balls around him as he stood, to give him the presence. Magnus gave a slight head bow, a sign of respect before he began to speak:

"Thank you for meeting us, Hei. I'm afraid things have, escalated in a manor which, i'd rather they hadn't. I've had to bring things forwards. Firstly i'd like to introduce you to my... ally... apprentice... village member? Byakuya. He's proven his loyalty and i respect that and i'd prefer it if you took my word on that, as we have much to discuss.

Well, let us start at the beginning. Shimogakure, a hidden village... hidden in the history books. It would seem that the village itself is nothing but a shell, a village in nothing but a name. Anyway, skipping forwards, with my return i heard rumours of a clan, i wanted to deal with what i believed to be a tyrant leader. I met a young guys clone. I tried to lure them in and they just sat asking question after question... it was quite irritating to say the least...

Anyway, i destroyed the clone to try and get them to come... yet none would come. So it was time to make a statement. I killed them all, everyone on the island and turned them into zombies, as they supported a man of that nature. And still nothing. He didn't even care for his people. Well anyway, i took the zombies with me to the home of shimo...

Later, rumours reached that someone had seen me and my travels, well i couldn't implicate the village. People would only see the 'he killed them'... not the why.. so with that i decided to change the story before hand.

I sent a message through the kage scroll to say that someone was impersonating me, that it was a trap etc. You know lay the ground work.... following that well, we staged the entire invasion of the zombies in our homeland, convinced the locals at the outposts to leave, had my reaper save them and well, we left the land to come here."

Magnus let that sink in for a moment before continuing.

"Anyway, here we are. As i said we had to bring things forwards and so it's time to build a new village. You are one of the last free clan's of the world and i'm sure you don't have the man power to build more yourself. So i come to seek something new. Let Shimogakure die. It was nothing of note anyway. What i propose is a new village... a new alliance... with you..."
Coming from here

Element Chosen: Negotiate or Speak on behalf of your clan

Menma had arrived in Vestbygden to attend the meeting with the man named Magnus. Appearing beside Hei, Menma heard only the last portion of what was to be said about forming the new village.

" Sorry, I'm a bit late. Hehe. Now then, forge an alliance and create a new village huh? Well, that seems pretty interesting. This place could sure get a bit more lively. Although, why have you sought us? What do you seek to gain by asking us to form this village with you...uhhh.... What's your name again?" Menma would ask of Magnus trying to see what type of individual he was before outright accepting the offer placed before Hei and himself. He folded his arms across his chest and awaited the response as he gazed upon the group. Strange orbs floated around Magnus giving an almost intimidating presence about the man.