Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Arthur decides that its time to put his shit up.. Taking his earnings into the bank.. He deposits it. Leaving a note with combinations.. With the coordinates to this destination and sent it off with a bird to some random person.. the note gives them the combination to unlock the safe for all the monies. Arthur decided to retire... going into his cave to sleep he decided to never be seen again)

https://animebase.me/threads/storyboard-mission-submission.756508/page-45#post-22047897 (A Rank = 1000)
https://animebase.me/threads/storyboard-mission-submission.756508/page-44#post-22047339 (B Rank = 650)
https://animebase.me/threads/storyboard-mission-submission.756508/page-42#post-22040168 (A Rank = 1000)
https://animebase.me/threads/storyboard-mission-submission.756508/page-38#post-22030369 (A Rank = 1000)

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Spider laughed slightly, still leaning forward in his throne. "Without a contribution, you say? You'll make your contribution, in time. But first..." The Spider knew of Solomon; in fact, the two had been friends. Not the most likely of friends, but companions that worked together for some time. Though it had been quite a while since the Spider had seen the Mage King.

"That sword, or what is left of it, can be reforged. I have heard of the Armory of Marzan, and even where it might be. But rumors are rumors, and they must be verified. So before I offer you bad information I will propose a bargain for you to make your 'contribution.' My resources are stretched thin with Phetra's invasion. Five tasks you will be issued, and five tasks must be completed. And while you do that, my information will be verified. Now see yourself out..." It was a quick meeting, and the Spider wasted no time with Emiya.
Spider's request was pretty clever, and considering he'd agreed to a meeting with a pauper in all but name, understandable. He did not ask for direct payment, but instead requested services that would be far more lucrative in the long term. Helping to clear out undead in key strategic locations would bring more business back to the region, and make way more money for Spider than a mere one off payment ever could. Pretty shrewd having someone else do his dirty work, and the fact he was leveraging the uncertainty of the intel was also pretty sly. Emiya could go through all of this trouble merely to end up being told the information was wrong. Of course he didn't question the Spider's honor, he was merely skeptical of his intel, the same concern Spider himself expressed. A lot of uncertainties were involved in this transaction, and Emiya was shouldering the majority of them, but it was only natural considering he'd had no leverage whatsoever. The only part of the transaction that Emiya actually enjoyed however was the fact that the requests, while clearly self-centered around Spider, meant he'd be able to help against the undead rampaging throughout Tobusekai after all. Taking his assignments with another courteous nod, Emiya then gave a more respectful bow, before turning heel and promptly leaving. As he left the Spider's lair, Emiya gave Alucard an embarrassed look.

"Sorry about that. Wasn't a long meeting, but I still feel bad cutting the line, haha..."

Not wanting to drag the engagement out any further, Emiya bid the strange figure wreathed in crimson farewell with smile, before vanishing into the aether. Coasting through Space-Time on a wave of azure Prana, riding it towards his first destination.

Leaving Landmark: Heading to #232, Purgatory.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With his approval, Hei reaches out and manifests a crimson chakra fishing rod. Using his manipulation to cast out the line, it will hook into Alucard's chakra while doing no damage to his physical being. Then, by reeling in the line a small sphere of chakra will be extracted from Alucard.

"Yeah my travels have been interesting to say the least. I ran into a strange Uchiha woman not long ago. Her powers were on par with my own however I made short work of her. She didn't appear to be in the right state of mind."

Hei says as he continues to fidget as he places the extracted chakra into his crimson gourd for latter use. Hei then nods at Alucard as he scratches the back of his neck almost spazzing out.

"Take care, I'll see you around"

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A ( -100 from opponent to restore values or -50 to restore up to 100 health )
Damage points: N/A ( 60 )
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves or heal himself directly. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes no damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: Use of Rod projectiles counts as an A rank technique. Chakra Theft counts as an S rank ability, piercing through defenses of S rank chakra and lower to strike targets up to 15 meters away from the Rod.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc.

LLM
With Alucards chakra being sapped away from him, it would look like Hei would be on his way already. It would seem like he had encountered Uchihas. The eyes of hatred, he thought to himself. It would seem like Hei had already terminated them for merely getting in his way, something that made Alucard reflect on himself as he was like that too. He simply nodded as a response and as Hei would disappear from the instance, Alucard would look into his shadow. There goes a warrior he was glad to have on his side.

..Gotta know him better some day. Over drinks.. Yes..

Alucard shifted attention to the messenger of the Spider who seemed to have been away for a while now. He was kicking rocks on the ground in the meantime and inspecting his handcannons.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Nacht Finally making his move. With his cloak around his body, revealing everything underneath. He heard rumors of something going down here and somebody at this particular landmark giving away goodies. Though things were alot more interesting than meets the eye.

Making his way over to the bank, where the "Letter" had guided him to. Looking at the codes, he put them into the lock at the bank. Revealing a good sum of money and instructions. Nacht simply pocketed the money and threw away the note. Making his way around the area. He noticed an area where people came and went freely. Scouting the area, he noticed somebody who looked... Off... Approaching the man, he stood next to him.

"If i didnt know any better, I would assume you was a vampire" Nacht said with a smile. "Where can I go to spend this Ryo right here? I heard somebody here gives away goodies in exchange for some of this Ryo?" Nacht said, slightly confused.

@Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nacht Finally making his move. With his cloak around his body, revealing everything underneath. He heard rumors of something going down here and somebody at this particular landmark giving away goodies. Though things were alot more interesting than meets the eye.

Making his way over to the bank, where the "Letter" had guided him to. Looking at the codes, he put them into the lock at the bank. Revealing a good sum of money and instructions. Nacht simply pocketed the money and threw away the note. Making his way around the area. He noticed an area where people came and went freely. Scouting the area, he noticed somebody who looked... Off... Approaching the man, he stood next to him.

"If i didnt know any better, I would assume you was a vampire" Nacht said with a smile. "Where can I go to spend this Ryo right here? I heard somebody here gives away goodies in exchange for some of this Ryo?" Nacht said, slightly confused.

@Skorm
Alucard was still waiting for the return of The Spiders associates. It would seem like it had been days now, or the fact that he was met with so many folks within a short period of time made his stay seem longer. From the distance, Alucard picked up something with his sensory. He looked towards it with his Tenseigan and saw a massive source of chakra, walking straight towards him in the form of a young man, cloaked. Before he could speak, the man spoke first - claiming Alucard was a.. "Vampire.." - a term he was yet to be associated with. It was true though, to some extend since he had his reversed crucifix for a while back where he drew power from victims through their blood and gained chakra or a speed buff.

What gave it away?

He then observed the cloaked man, seemingly interested in exchanging Ryo in the perimeter. He had come to the right place of course, Veskal's Exchange was a place of outlaws and black markets. But also, The Spider was now taken over as the underground king.

Yes, The Spider will probably see you in a few moments if you got the cash that is.

Alucard then paused before speaking again, but with a different tone all together.

..Tell me, that chakra of yours. It looks like it.. hurts?

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Alucard was still waiting for the return of The Spiders associates. It would seem like it had been days now, or the fact that he was met with so many folks within a short period of time made his stay seem longer. From the distance, Alucard picked up something with his sensory. He looked towards it with his Tenseigan and saw a massive source of chakra, walking straight towards him in the form of a young man, cloaked. Before he could speak, the man spoke first - claiming Alucard was a.. "Vampire.." - a term he was yet to be associated with. It was true though, to some extend since he had his reversed crucifix for a while back where he drew power from victims through their blood and gained chakra or a speed buff.

What gave it away?

He then observed the cloaked man, seemingly interested in exchanging Ryo in the perimeter. He had come to the right place of course, Veskal's Exchange was a place of outlaws and black markets. But also, The Spider was now taken over as the underground king.

Yes, The Spider will probably see you in a few moments if you got the cash that is.

Alucard then paused before speaking again, but with a different tone all together.

..Tell me, that chakra of yours. It looks like it.. hurts?
"The Spider eh?" Nacht said in a questioning tone. He heard very few of a guy name spider, besides the basics. He knew this area was notorious for underground work etc. Though Nacht was against that, he understood that sometimes to do "Good" was that they needed to do things that wasn't so "Good". Though if it was something Nacht disliked, he would be verbal about it. "Your appearance.. Is quite disturbing, or intimidating... from the outside looking in that is" Nacht said, hoping the man got the message that he wasn't scared of him.

Nacht was ready for the "Spider" person.. This seemed alot more interesting than meets the eye... But what was even more interesting was the guys eye. It wasnt normal... quite the opposite actually. Nacht wasnt a sensory type but he could easily tell that eye contained something most dont.... Then he spoke.. Regarding the beast inside himself. This confirmed it for Nacht. Deciding to sit next to the guy and wait for this "Spider" person. "I got 3600 Ryo for whatever. I dont really care. Oh and does it Hurt? No. Though it is special. I dont know how to quite control it yet.. or rather I havent had a need to control it.. Though your eye.. looks just as interesting to me that my "Chakra" is to you." Nacht said giving room for a response.. or not

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"The Spider eh?" Nacht said in a questioning tone. He heard very few of a guy name spider, besides the basics. He knew this area was notorious for underground work etc. Though Nacht was against that, he understood that sometimes to do "Good" was that they needed to do things that wasn't so "Good". Though if it was something Nacht disliked, he would be verbal about it. "Your appearance.. Is quite disturbing, or intimidating... from the outside looking in that is" Nacht said, hoping the man got the message that he wasn't scared of him.

Nacht was ready for the "Spider" person.. This seemed alot more interesting than meets the eye... But what was even more interesting was the guys eye. It wasnt normal... quite the opposite actually. Nacht wasnt a sensory type but he could easily tell that eye contained something most dont.... Then he spoke.. Regarding the beast inside himself. This confirmed it for Nacht. Deciding to sit next to the guy and wait for this "Spider" person. "I got 3600 Ryo for whatever. I dont really care. Oh and does it Hurt? No. Though it is special. I dont know how to quite control it yet.. or rather I havent had a need to control it.. Though your eye.. looks just as interesting to me that my "Chakra" is to you." Nacht said giving room for a response.. or not
Alucard was pleased with the presence beside him. It was most interesting to him and the man seemed non-hostile as well and straight up looking for guidance in these dark times.

I am looking intimidating.. Perhaps, but something along your lines, i am hiding something from the world. Only the chosen ones gets to look into my eyes.

Alucard then looked around at the place he had seen Strix be lead away off to.

That amount of Ryo is probably good enough to buy something from The Spider. I am requesting an audience with him, however, so my fee was m-..

He sensed something from the west. Hei's chakra was returning, and Alucard was giving the impression to meet him in the landmark close by.

Hm.. have someone i need to see, you may come with or stay here for a while young one. I will not be gone for long.

With that, Alucard got up and left the landmark, heading towards Purgatory.

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Returning from [x]

Alucard returned, and sided with the robed man he had had a conversation with just a few hours back. His place was still outside of The Spider's lair and Alucard was still waiting for Spider's associates to come and claim the Ryo he had offered to them that they had demanded previously.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Here

Hei arrives back at the Shop, upon looking at it's inventory he realizes he will be 5,650 ryo short. Looking over at Alucard, Hei slides over and nudges him.

"Remember that time I gave you 5700 Ryo? any chance I can get that back?"

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming From: Here

Hei arrives back at the Shop, upon looking at it's inventory he realizes he will be 5,650 ryo short. Looking over at Alucard, Hei slides over and nudges him.

"Remember that time I gave you 5700 Ryo? any chance I can get that back?"
Long time no see. Sure thing brother, here you go.

*Alucard gives 5700 Ryo to Hei*

I guess we'll wait a while longer before the associates turn up if that's what you're seeking here too?
Ryo Accounting

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I guess we'll wait a while longer before the associates turn up if that's what you're seeking here too?
Ryo Accounting
"Thanks brother, I'll put it to good use. And yeah I need to buy some enhancements. It seems they'll be useful in for the times to come."

Hei continues waiting for a shop clerk along side Alucard, after all not only is Hei interested in purchasing some goods but he had also received invitation from the Spider himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skorm
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ryo Accounting
Another steward of the Spider's came out, this time a young human woman. Though she hardly looked helpless, armed to the teeth with a variety of weapons and munitions. "You there..." She said firmly, pointing toward Alucard. "You know the fee. If you pay it, you can come with me." She turned back into the portal chamber where only those invited to an audience with the infamous Spider could come.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another steward of the Spider's came out, this time a young human woman. Though she hardly looked helpless, armed to the teeth with a variety of weapons and munitions. "You there..." She said firmly, pointing toward Alucard. "You know the fee. If you pay it, you can come with me." She turned back into the portal chamber where only those invited to an audience with the infamous Spider could come.
Alucard was met with a young woman who pointed towards him after appearing from the portal. She asked for the fee and stated he could come with her if paid. He would smirk towards the lady.

Of course my lady. Here's the Ryo.

*Alucard offers 15,000 Ryo*

Ryo Accounting

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alucard was met with a young woman who pointed towards him after appearing from the portal. She asked for the fee and stated he could come with her if paid. He would smirk towards the lady.

Of course my lady. Here's the Ryo.

*Alucard offers 15,000 Ryo*

Ryo Accounting
Yet another guest in his chambers; never before had the Spider seen so many guests and visitors in such a short amount of time. As Alucard followed one of his best assassins into the chambers the colossal inhuman creature raised one of his many hands to just under his chin, scratching it. "And why have you come to see me, Alucard?" He had no need for introductions; names were nothing to the well connected blackmarket dealer.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yet another guest in his chambers; never before had the Spider seen so many guests and visitors in such a short amount of time. As Alucard followed one of his best assassins into the chambers the colossal inhuman creature raised one of his many hands to just under his chin, scratching it. "And why have you come to see me, Alucard?" He had no need for introductions; names were nothing to the well connected blackmarket dealer.
He would follow the lady through the portal and end up in The Spider's den. Finally, he thought to himself. He looked up towards the creature in the room. He was a bit surprised, thinking all his time it would be a human but.. no? Alas, what did he really know about the world. The Spider would ask of him what his purpose of the visit was, finishing the sentence with Alucards name as if he already knew about it. Alucard was not surprised by this, he was, as a matter of fact, a wanted man.

The Spider, you're.. different from what i expected. Matters not. I've come to request an audience with you because you seem to know what others do not. I've come here to ask of you council in these dark times as the world is seemingly on fire and goes from one chaos to the next..

..Alucard looked towards the associates of The Spider for a brief moment to make sure he wasn't getting out of line. He then contined, taking off his glasses which briefly revealed his ever shining dojutsu. A gesture of respect.

Can you put me on the path to save humanity from this curse? I might not like it if they all are gone afterall..

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would follow the lady through the portal and end up in The Spider's den. Finally, he thought to himself. He looked up towards the creature in the room. He was a bit surprised, thinking all his time it would be a human but.. no? Alas, what did he really know about the world. The Spider would ask of him what his purpose of the visit was, finishing the sentence with Alucards name as if he already knew about it. Alucard was not surprised by this, he was, as a matter of fact, a wanted man.

The Spider, you're.. different from what i expected. Matters not. I've come to request an audience with you because you seem to know what others do not. I've come here to ask of you council in these dark times as the world is seemingly on fire and goes from one chaos to the next..

..Alucard looked towards the associates of The Spider for a brief moment to make sure he wasn't getting out of line. He then contined, taking off his glasses which briefly revealed his ever shining dojutsu. A gesture of respect.

Can you put me on the path to save humanity from this curse? I might not like it if they all are gone afterall..
The Spider burst out into laughter at Alucard's inquiry; "Bahahah. A real hero, this one." He motioned around the room, encouraging his soldiers, enforcers, and spies to join in on the commotion. As loyal followers they did just that. "Okay, okay. Enough. Your request is bizarre. What curse? We live in a world of chaos - order and disorder dance. Too broad, too wieldy. If you have a request, or seek specific information, I can help you. But I am no prophet. There are others for that, like the Mage King."

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Spider burst out into laughter at Alucard's inquiry; "Bahahah. A real hero, this one." He motioned around the room, encouraging his soldiers, enforcers, and spies to join in on the commotion. As loyal followers they did just that. "Okay, okay. Enough. Your request is bizarre. What curse? We live in a world of chaos - order and disorder dance. Too broad, too wieldy. If you have a request, or seek specific information, I can help you. But I am no prophet. There are others for that, like the Mage King."
Hm - Alucard thought to himself. He was to open spoken it would seem like as he could hear the commotion spreading across the room after The Spider stated he was quite the hero no doubt sarcastically since he probably knew Alucard had a bounty on his head. After thinking for a few secounds he allowed himself to talk once again.

My apologies, Spider. We've gone from the Red fever to the cursed child to.. the invasion of Tobusekai. As an influence of knowledge you must have some clue who's pulling the strings on the countless of undead that are rising in this content and maybe even to what reason they are doing so? As the patrionarch of the Hellsing Organisation i would like to find and acquire specific power that can combat this or any other challenges you may know that are dawning upon us... For humanities sake.

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Nacht handed over the 3.5K Ryo and went into the back room.. It was some ugly shit going on. He opted to whatever he can get.. It seemed it was advised. So he got the thermal vision.. Whatever he supposed. After an hour he walked out. He wanted to wait for the vampire guy. He was interesting. But he made his way out, and decided to scout the area as he awaited for the guy

-Paid 3.5k Ryo for Thermal Vision-
_
Start Of A Rank Mission:
"Discover your hidden ability and defeat an opponent with it"
_

The Area was ran down with thugs, and criminals.. He had no true intention of laying low, or lying still for that matter. Rumor had it that similar to the guy before, other people are able to sense the beast residing within Nacht. That didnt scare him one bit though. Not fully grasping the power of the one tails inside of him, during the days where he ran free, with destruction in its path, the tales had spoken that those who previous owned him or rather was the host for it, had access to a unique KG; Magnetism. Weirdly Nacht never decided to test that, nor even inquired about it much. But his curiosity peeked. Knowing whats going on around with the air being "dark" He thought it was more useful to learn all he can. With or without the beast help.

Walking through a hidden valley, hoping to be a shortcut some place, he heard a loud roar off into one of the buildings. Stopping him in his tracks he turned to the side building where it was bared up. Trying to open it, was met with resistance. Not even a second afterwards a huge man opens the door. "Can I help you little man?" The big man said to Nacht trying to belittle him. "No.. Not at all. I heard some noise in here and thought Id check it out" Nacht said with a grin so wide his eyes were closed. "HAHA! Go on.. run along. Being noisy gets you killed around here!" The big man said. Nacht simply opened his eyes with a nod. ("Hmmm? Thats not a normal eye.. Does he have ties to the underworld?! This can be interesting") The big man thought to himself. "**** it! come on in... you might like what you see" The big man said, teasing Nacht. Nacht felt like it was a set up, but he frankly didnt care. Finding about spider and everything that was going on, he figured this whole landmark was a shady placed... and should be destroyed as a whole. But he subsidded those feelings. Walking pass the big man hearing the loud thud from the door. Walking deeper and deeper into what seemed to be an underground fighting area. The area was very big as well.. Way bigger than what they outside gave off, being about 1/4 the size of a football field. The air stunk and all he could hear was people chanting, laughing and roaring into the center. It was a fight, and it seemed that Nacht was getting there towards the end of the battle.

"This is all you got?!" A huge man in the arena said. Hovering over a smaller guy, who seemed to be beat up real bad. "Pl..please.. I didnt even want to do this." The guy pleaded with the bigger man. "They told me if I wanted extra money to come here. I needed it for my family.. THIS WAS A SET UP! I didnt want to fight!" The guy said hysterically. A moment of silence befallen the whole area. Maybe this big guy had an ounce of mercy in him.. Maybe he was thinking of letting the guy go. "Sucks!" The big man said. Suddenly slamming his huge fist into the mans skull. Hearing a crack roar around the arena, giving the big man victory. He was a murderer and everybody here was no better.. Not even Nacht at that moment. He could have stepped in but he didnt. "Now!!! WHOS NEXT?!" The big man said hovering over the now dead body. A small man to his side taking money from everybody. It seems that hes the manager? He seemed to be taking bets. Either way, Nacht saw enough. Making his way towards the door, it was now blocked. "I know somebody like you not leaving so soon.. Stick around a little more" The man said with a smirk, looking over Nacht shoulder. Nacht turned back to see what the bodyguard was looking at. It was in the direction of the Fighters Manager. With a side head nod, the small manager spoke. "SO WE HAVE A CHALLENGER!" The little man spoke with a microphone.. "You over there! with a interesting eye! You have some sort of connections to the underworld.. Surely you would want some money.. You beat my man you take all of it. You lose... Well, you see where that will lead you" the man spoke in a dark tone. "No thank you" Nacht said with a smile. "Sadly, this isnt a place where you can refuse a fight." The manager retorted. Truly Nacht was able to slaughter every single person in there, and with ease, but he took this opportunity to train, while at the same time do some good. Avenge the little guy. Shaking his head in shame he sighed. "I guess I have no choice" Nacht said as he made his way into the middle of the ring.. Roaring once again started.

The big man in the arena didnt waste any time. Launching towards Nacht. You can tell he was all brute cause he didnt think of his moves. Within short range he struck Nachts face with his fist. Knocking Nacht all the way back, crashing into the wall. "Man! I hope this wont be that easy!" The big man laughed. The body guard around the area Nacht crashed at, pushed him back into the arena. Wiping off the blood on his face, he stood there once more. Analyzing the guy.. That was it... This guy and the body guard had to be of the Akamichi Clan which explains the strength and the size. The guy gave another strike to Nachts body but this time, Nacht blocked it with his right hand, though still sending him back a bit. This time he decided to halt being launched back keeping his ground. "Oh! you a tough guy huh!" The man said, laughing. He once again tried to swing in Nacht direction.. This time the chakra input into his arms was much weaker and much slower. Even though Nacht was able to dodge before hand, he wanted to carefully calculate how exactly this magnetism worked. Nacht took advantage of the speed and roundhouse kicked the fighter in the side of the neck, sending him flying. Debris flying everywhere. The area now quiet. Hearing chairs tumble over, Nacht heard the person get up in rage. "What the **** was that?! My punch was not only weaker, but also slower! I guess looks dont matter then" The guy said. Aiming his fist once more at Nacht, in the same motion. This time Nacht simily ducked, and delivered a powerful punch in the stomach region. This caused the big man to bend over. The pack from Nacht punch was just as strong as his when not restricted. "Tsk! This is what you did!" The big Akamichi said. Touching his fist, he felt a paper tag on it. When Nacht first blocked his punch, He applied the muscle restricting tag on the person body. But due to his magnetism affect, it also adds a binding affect. Slowing him down. The big man sitting straight up as he ripped off the muscle tag, looked all around with a smug. Nacht noticed that everybody around him had weapons such as swords, axes, kunais and other weapons out. "We dont like cheaters around here!" The big man said. "But you was using your Akamichi skills wasnt you?" Nacht responded. "Oh.! We got a wise guy huh! Well sadly you just entered a dead end"

Nacht knew what that meant.. He was supposed to die there. He was likely supposed to get Ambushed. "Only if you had let me escape.. your fate wouldnt be this gruesome" Nacht said in a low tone. "What did you say!" The big man said. Everybody now closing in on Nacht. "This is for this poor person on the ground you killed earlier" Nacht said. "That seal wasnt the only thing I put on you" Nacht Continued. The big man was visibly confused and it showed. Not even seconds after Nacht saying this, the mans body began to glow. "When my hands connected with your hands the second go around, I also magnetized your body. Thanks to you, I now know how to control this magnetism powers of mine.. You was a nice test subject.. But this is where I bid farewell" Nacht said.. "You can die bitch!" The big man yelled as he aimed his fist at Nacht, As Nacht himself dodge while snapping his fingers. Once he snapped his fingers, he leaped up into the air, and without a moments noticed, every single weapon in the room went rushing towards the fighter Akamichi in quick haste, skewering his whole body. Everybody now in shock. The magnetism was strong enough to be pulled from the hands of those who were around. Everybody stunned, as the weapons that impaled the man instantly killed him. Nacht taking his sword out, taking advantage of those stunned, launched towards the body guard Akamichi. "Sadly your fate will be dealt by me" Nacht said, with a quick motion to the guys neck, severing his head from his shoulder. Now that the element of surprise wore off, everybody in the room seemed to be in an uproar, but Nacht guarded the door. Nobody could get by. "I can easily slaughter all of you guys like the filthy pigs that you are" Nacht said, mainly looking at the mastermind behind all of this. The manager. "But my business relies elsewhere... If I see you or any of you guys for that matter again, remember that I remember you, and depending on my mood. I might spare you again" Nacht continued. "But you... It is very unlikely that I will spare you" Nacht said, starring directly at the manager. "So its best you go into hiding" Nacht said, turning around leaving what seemed to be the fight house. He got ahold of the power of magnetism... It truly was an experience. As he left, everybody came rushing out. Nacht decided that he wanted to train a bit more so he went off to the neighboring landmark, while the vampire was doing his thing

-END OF THE MISSION-

-LLM-

Purchase Approved

Last edited by a moderator:

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission with the following storyboard element(s):

Explore a landmark (3)*

Summary: Having reached Veskal's Exchange, based on talks overheard between Solomon and Emiya, Merlin decides to explore the shady markets.

While Merlin had no real expectation of what Veskal's Exchange would be like, he still felt some level of surprise. Not on a personal level, but rather, that this was a place that Solomon knew of, and seemed to have a deal of knowledge around. He didn't think the King of Magic the type of person to hang around these parts. Countless stalls and their shopkeepers shrouded in darkness, with cloaks concealing their faces. Those who did not were varied in appearance, ranging from those more human-looking, carrying only scars and tattoos, to those who had modified their body's foundations, becoming more machine than human. If Merlin didn't know Emiya Shirou any better, and was aware of this place, it would have been reasonable to advise the young magus not to come here. These streets, the vendors that lined their dark corners, were the quintessential image of cutthroat. Merlin, hooded in his regal garments, woven with Camelot's finest cloths centuries ago, that did not carry a single stain, depicted anything but that as he walked through the market, his presence capturing the eyes of storekeepers and customers alike.

Rats scurried around the cobblestone pavement, some leaving tiny red footprints behind. One would only be able to tell such a thing in the few places where glaring studio lights tore through the natural darkness created by the claustrophobic alleyways. The only audible sounds were the murmurs and hushed conversations between buyers and sellers, and the sound of Merlin's boots stepping through the treacherous alleyways. At one point, he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, its grip gentle but enough to cause him to halt in his tracks. Merlin turned his head slightly, to let the stranger know he had his attention.

"You look like you're in search of something, sir. I'm sure my wares will be of interest to you."

"Ah... well, you see, I'm just browsing. But thank you."

The shopkeeper did not loosen his grip on Merlin's shoulder, opting instead to come closer to Merlin, his putrid breath now reaching his nostrils.

"Why, don't be like that. Come, let me show you what I have."

While Merlin was an easygoing guy, this situation was one where he couldn't let himself be distracted. Channeling chakra to his hand, and with a flick of his wrist, Merlin produced a flower. Holding it up to his shoulder, where the man was holding him, it would appear totally harmless.

"Sorry, but I'm really not interested. Have this, as recompense."

The man tilted his head slightly, confused at the incubus' gesture. But within the next few moments, he would no longer be conscious at all. The flower produced a unique pollen that, upon inhalation, would put the shopkeeper to sleep. His hand unfastened on Merlin's shoulder, and his legs began to wobble as he succumbed to Merlin's technique. He slumped to the floor where he stood, which for a moment, caught the attention of the nearby vendors and customers, who then went back to their business. This was a cutthroat place after all. People died in these streets all the time, whether in plain sight or hidden in the darkest corners. With the stranger dealt with, Merlin would continue walking through the markets.

Type: Offensive
Range: N/A (Self)
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Gift of the Faeries is an offspring technique of Advent of a World of Flowering Trees, allowing the user to produce flowers from their body. By default, these flowers, like those in Advent, are able to release pollen which can render a target(s) unconscious within a turn when inhaled, appearing as a violet mist. The spread of the pollen can be controlled by the user, so as not to affect their allies, themself being immune to its effects. However, the pollen is only released with the user's mental command, and when released can only fill the field up to a short-range radius around the flower producing it. These flowers can also be removed from the user's body and given to or placed on others or the field, allowing for territorial control. The flowers and their pollen can be produced incredibly quickly, only taking a moment to occur, not costing a move slot but taking a place in the timeframe. Gift of the Faeries can be used once every two turns, and whilst there is a flower on their body that is actively releasing pollen, the user cannot create another flower.

The markets seemed to stretch on for some great distance, for not once had Merlin reached a point where they seemed to end. The alleyways were, quite literally packed to the brim with stalls, and none of them were the ones he had already come across. Similar wares, sure, but all run by different people. A great place for business, he supposed. But he was no closer to getting a bead on the one known as the Spider. His time was limited, so he was not hopeful for a meeting. Only some information. Perhaps it was time to get hands on, ask around. There was one place he came across, one which seemed different from the others. It was a store within a building, as opposed to the market stalls that littered the streets of Veskal. Entering, he went straight to the counter, intending to ask the storekeeper about the Spider.

"Excuse me. I'm a stranger to these parts, so I was wondering... could you tell me anything about a Spider? I was sent here to speak with him, but I've got no idea where to find him."

The shopkeeper said nothing at first, only scoffing at Merlin's question. Getting up from his seat, he took a step to the counter, revealing a face which was naught but machinery and metal.

"Afraid not. But I can tell, by you asking that question, that you'll be needing what I've got."

A bold presumption by the shopkeeper. But given his words, Merlin was less dubious about this man's offer to examine his goods than the other one from earlier.

"Well, show me then."

The metallic plates and gears comprising the man's face shifted to form some approximation of a smile. Drawing a scroll from behind the counter, he unrolled it in front of Merlin, showing him a list of unique enhancements he could choose to buy. Merlin, having only 2000 ryo, could only afford the basic Night Vision enhancement. It would be useful to have, nevertheless. Reaching into a pocket in his robe, he would draw out the required amount of ryo and place it on the counter.

"Wonderful. Come with me then. This won't take long."

With that, Merlin and the shopkeeper entered the backroom of the store.

Mission complete, and purchasing the basic Night Vision enhancement for 2000 Ryo.

Available Ryo: 2000
Deposited Ryo: 0
Available Artifacts: N/A

Transaction Log:

A-Rank Mission: 1000 – 4/9/2020
A-Rank Mission: 1000 – 11/9/2020
Purchase Approved

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm - Alucard thought to himself. He was to open spoken it would seem like as he could hear the commotion spreading across the room after The Spider stated he was quite the hero no doubt sarcastically since he probably knew Alucard had a bounty on his head. After thinking for a few secounds he allowed himself to talk once again.

My apologies, Spider. We've gone from the Red fever to the cursed child to.. the invasion of Tobusekai. As an influence of knowledge you must have some clue who's pulling the strings on the countless of undead that are rising in this content and maybe even to what reason they are doing so? As the patrionarch of the Hellsing Organisation i would like to find and acquire specific power that can combat this or any other challenges you may know that are dawning upon us... For humanities sake.
The Spider took a moment to ponder his request, sitting back in his throne and pausing a moment while he scratched the bottom of his chin. "The undead scourge that occupied Tobusekai was commanded by the Voidlord Phetra. Someone far beyond your own capabilities." He laughed slightly before leaning forward in his throne again, looking down on Alucard. "At best you could find the entrance to the Underworld and bring her out to face her. But she is far beyond any human's capabilities. Only a group could take her down in unison."