VERY sick itachi vs VERY sick Nagato.............

Who you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kadowade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi: is 95% Blind and is EXTREMLY sick, worse than before, and coughing up blood Constantly with inaccurate vision, And disturbed reflexes.

Nagato: Body is weak/wobbly and legs working 10%, and is sick outta breath constantly, and has 15% of Chakra.
Who do you think will Win?!...

Last edited:

Nicksterz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish neither would die...... </3
but i say Itachi would win.
if he can still use Genjutsu even a little, then I say poor Nagato wouldnt have the strength to resist..
but were Nagato to break ffree, it could go either way.U_U:(

kadowade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish neither would die...... </3
but i say Itachi would win.
if he can still use Genjutsu even a little, then I say poor Nagato wouldnt have the strength to resist..
but were Nagato to break ffree, it could go either way.U_U:(
Yea it might go either way....depends

Fluffyman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just noticed how all the strongest shinobi are shown in a weaken/sick condition (itachi, nagato, Orochimaru, Kimmaro, etc)
Yeah and thats one of the reason why they are so badass.
They are so strong that Kishi has to kill them with illness:D

What would have happened if Nagato would have been at full health while attack Konoha? He would´ve killed everyone.

Kimimaro would have killed Gaara and Rock Lee.

Orochimaru would have Sasuke´s body and would be one of the strongest shinobi out their, way better than Naruto etc.

Itachi could have killed Madara..maybe he would need Sasuke´s eyes to gain EMS but he could have killed Madara easily at full health and with EMS.

kadowade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah and thats one of the reason why they are so badass.
They are so strong that Kishi has to kill them with illness:D

What would have happened if Nagato would have been at full health while attack Konoha? He would´ve killed everyone.

Kimimaro would have killed Gaara and Rock Lee.

Orochimaru would have Sasuke´s body and would be one of the strongest shinobi out their, way better than Naruto etc.

Itachi could have killed Madara..maybe he would need Sasuke´s eyes to gain EMS but he could have killed Madara easily at full health and with EMS.
EXACTLY, And all of them is STILL strong even with Illness, So imagine them at full health and everything. KIshi just needed some excuse to kill them off. -_-