Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright
then tell me whats genjutsu
Genjutsu is a type of jutsu that is used to invade the mind of others and either paralyze them or torture them to insanity. Genjutsu mostly used by uchiha clan members as it is a key element in mastering the sharingan. Genjutsu is also a very dangerous element as it can be reflected upon the user and cause them harm as well. But, If used right, Genjutsu can bring a swift victory against arrogant and cocky opponents.

That is really all I know.....

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice explanation
so what your going to learn first is how to block and evade it
so there are many types of genjutsu, aas you talked about the sharingan which is a visual type
then there sound type gen, elemental and many others, but remember gen always works by manipulating your senses

so to block or evade them one must be capable of predicting them so to block that sense thats being targeted, but since thats very hard what you can do is repel it

ways to repel gen jutsu are:
pain and kai
depending on the level of gen the pain you must suffer to escape genjutsu is varaible so it can go from stabbing yourself to making a really big injury
as for kai that demands chakra control, ill explain this properly later

Jubi-Sama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice explanation
so what your going to learn first is how to block and evade it
so there are many types of genjutsu, aas you talked about the sharingan which is a visual type
then there sound type gen, elemental and many others, but remember gen always works by manipulating your senses

so to block or evade them one must be capable of predicting them so to block that sense thats being targeted, but since thats very hard what you can do is repel it

ways to repel gen jutsu are:
pain and kai
depending on the level of gen the pain you must suffer to escape genjutsu is varaible so it can go from stabbing yourself to making a really big injury
as for kai that demands chakra control, ill explain this properly later
Thanks.
And thank god. I really had no idea how to break out except for stabing my self :p

Whats next?