Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so for the activation will have a match, we need strong emotion and you cant die just get really injured
sasuke bio
terrain: plains(where at close-mid range)
~
*i activate my sharingan, and run at you throwing 3 shurikens with chidori infused in them*

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.

*as you take care of those i run at you using chidori to hit you on the chest*

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'll use my Rerrando bio

*i throw 3 of my shuriken at yours deflecting them i then sidestep your chidori and send an electric current through sending you flying back*

Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu (Lightning Style: Thunder Saber)

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back
the enemy.

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'll use my Rerrando bio

*i throw 3 of my shuriken at yours deflecting them i then sidestep your chidori and send an electric current through sending you flying back*

Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu (Lightning Style: Thunder Saber)

Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back
the enemy.
*my shuriken filled with lighting chakra from chidori over power yours and get throw arming your arms and chest, giving me time to reach you before you can use the thunder saber(which i would have cut throw with chidori), and i grab your left shoulder, burning it and sending the current thought your body, immobilizing you to then use *

(Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:15
Description:A taijutsu combo of punches and kicks equaling 7 hits.

*followed by*

(Kage Buyo) - Leaf Dancing Shadow
Damage Points:5
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user kicks there target on the head first and then kicks them into the air.This sets up for lions barrage and primary lotus.

*lifting you into the air to use*

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*my shuriken filled with lighting chakra from chidori over power yours and get throw arming your arms and chest, giving me time to reach you before you can use the thunder saber(which i would have cut throw with chidori), and i grab your left shoulder, burning it and sending the current thought your body, immobilizing you to then use *

(Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
Damage Points:15
Description:A taijutsu combo of punches and kicks equaling 7 hits.

*followed by*

(Kage Buyo) - Leaf Dancing Shadow
Damage Points:5
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user kicks there target on the head first and then kicks them into the air.This sets up for lions barrage and primary lotus.

*lifting you into the air to use*

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.
WTH

*as your shuriken over power mine i quick jump out the way and retreat under ground. after sometime resurface and pull down into the ground and attack you with a small fireball that singes the top over your head*

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

(Katon: Endan) - Fire Style: Fireball

Range:Short-Mid
Description: Small fire ball.

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTH

*as your shuriken over power mine i quick jump out the way and retreat under ground. after sometime resurface and pull down into the ground and attack you with a small fireball that singes the top over your head*

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

(Katon: Endan) - Fire Style: Fireball

Description: Small fire ball.
now ill teach you the beuty of using sasuke for your uchiha bio

*as you disappear start scanning the area, to then be pulled into the ground, but halth way there i use*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*braking the ground around me paralyzing you while your pulling me down, so now i jump out of the hole leaving your head and arms out on the open but i immediately use *

(Genjutsu: Utakata) - Illusion Technique: Ephemeral

Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:An illusion were the user simple points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds and then they turn to kunai that attack them.They are future damaged by being tortured by images of there friend insulting them.

*putting you under genjutsu, torturing your mind with your friends until you have a mental brake down*

so or you activate your sharingan or go crazy, because do to the nagashi you cant use kai to brake out of the genjutsu since you cant make hand seals

Last edited:

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now ill teach you the beuty of using sasuke for your uchiha bio

*as you disappear start scanning the area, to then be pulled into the ground, but halth way there i use*

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*braking the ground around me paralyzing you while your pulling me down, so now i jump out of the hole leaving your head and arms out on the open but i immediately use *

(Genjutsu: Utakata) - Illusion Technique: Ephemeral

Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:An illusion were the user simple points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds and then they turn to kunai that attack them.They are future damaged by being tortured by images of there friend insulting them.

*putting you under genjutsu, torturing your mind with your friends until you have a mental brake down*

so or you activate your sharingan or go crazy, because do to the nagashi you cant use kai to brake out of the genjutsu since you cant make hand seals
Dnt you think Ephemeral is little to stronger considering 1T sharingan can only see through D-rank genjutsu? anyway...

as i fall victim to your genjutsu, i notice that i can see things more clearly and quickly begin to see through your genjutsu.i suddenly realize that this the sharingan. i then return under ground moving far away from you then i resurface and start throwing kunai with explosive tags on them blowing up much of the surrounding area.

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dnt you think Ephemeral is little to stronger considering 1T sharingan can only see through D-rank genjutsu? anyway...

as i fall victim to your genjutsu, i notice that i can see things more clearly and quickly begin to see through your genjutsu.i suddenly realize that this the sharingan. i then return under ground moving far away from you then i resurface and start throwing kunai with explosive tags on them blowing up much of the surrounding area.

no i dont because i want to mentally torture you and force the sharingan out, even if it cant help you break free

*i see your chakra motion changing as you start activating your sharingan and immediately use *

*on the ground around stopping your body once more breaking your focus, then i use kai on you*

well done but your mind cant break out of this genjutsu even with your sharingan activated due to having been just activated so ill take you to the ospital for some mental rest

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no i dont because i want to mentally torture you and force the sharingan out, even if it cant help you break free

*i see your chakra motion changing as you start activating your sharingan and immediately use *

*on the ground around stopping your body once more breaking your focus, then i use kai on you*

well done but your mind cant break out of this genjutsu even with your sharingan activated due to having been just activated so ill take you to the ospital for some mental rest
wait so im mentally retarded