Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

B A S I C ♰ I N F O​
Name: Vergil バージル
Nickname: Nero / Son of Sparda
Clan: Meiton x Sage Transformation

Looks & Personality: In terms of physical appearance, Vergil has fair, yet pale skin, and white, swept back hair, which puts emphasis on the fierce, yet stoic expression on his face; however, when his hair is brushed down or becomes wet, his appearance is physically indistinguishable from his younger twin brother, Dante. Just like his brother, he also possess the same, blue-colored eyes. In terms of apparel, Vergil commonly wears a long, silver buttoned blue coat with three separated coattails. A white, serpentine pattern runs around the collar, with a snakes head hanging over the coat's left shoulder, and its tail slinking down the right, all the way to the bottom of the coat. A gold lining runs across the edges of the coat, and a silky, golden flower blossom pattern decorates the inner lining. Each cuff of the coat also possesses five, gold buttoned straps with gold lining; the coat also features identical straps on each shoulder, decorated with silver buttons instead of gold. Underneath the coat, Vergil wears a navy blue ascot wrapped around his neck, which hangs over a black, sleeveless vest that reveals his well-toned arms and shoulders. He wears tan, finger-less gloves, a brown, snakeskin belt with a silver buckle, dark green pants with a scale pattern running across its surface, and tall, brown boots with two golden buckled straps at the top. He also usually wears a sinister looking mask.

In contrast to his twin brother Dante's boisterous, outgoing, and extroverted personality, Vergil is calm, cool, collected, and introverted, constantly maintaining an aura of fearlessness. Vergil cares little for the well-being of those around him, and is unflinching in his pursuit of power; however, in spite of his cold and ruthlessness demeanor, he is an honorable warrior, who maintains his own set of morals and disciplines, he despises fighting dirty and cheap tactics, and refuses using firearms, deeming them unworthy of a "true warrior", staying true to only his blade as well other melee weapons he managed to obtain from defeated enemies.

V I L L A G E ♰ I N F O​

Village of Birth
: Kirigakure no Sato
Village of Alliance: Iwagakure no Sato

R A N K & C H A K R A ♰ I N F O

Ninja Rank: S-Jounin

Specialty:

Elements:

Meiton
Katon
Raiton
Doton

Ninjutsu:

Basic Ninjutsu
Genjutsu
Taijutsu
Sage Transformation

B A C K G R O U N D ♰ I N F O

Vergil was born during the Third Great Ninja War, and was the eldest of Sparda's two sons. Vergil and his brother Dante grew up on the battlefield waging constant war with the village rivals: the Konohagakure, Kumogakure and Iwagakure. Most of his family died in war, leaving Vergil with only his younger brother, Dante. Vergil and Dante became very close through their shared loss and constantly competed with each other to get stronger. This, combined with his naturally strong chakra, enabled the young Vergil to defeat several enemies in battle and develop a reputation as a genius. Over the following years, Vergil and Dante went their separate factions and continued to progress in combat. Dante could never defeat Vergil — even after acquiring his Sage Transformation abilities — and Vergil could never bring himself to kill his own brother, resulting in a constant stalemate between the two that lasted decades. In time, both Vergil and Dante became leaders of their respective factions, a position Vergil tried to use to broker peace between them. Although some of Dante's group found the offer increasingly tempting, Dante refused due to his best friend's death at the hands of Vergil himself. Despite this, some defected over to the Vergil's group out of self-preservation. Dante then unlocked his dual ability of Dark and Sage Transformation, inherited from his parents. With this new power he waged one final assault against his brother and was summarily defeated. Rather than kill Dante to bring the era of war to an end, Vergil offered to kill himself if it would stop the fighting. Dante was moved by Vergil's gesture and finally assented to peace.

O T H E R S

Theme Song & Music
:

B A T T L E S​

Won:
Lost:

Dropping: &
Permission: (For Sage Transformation) &

✪ Approved ✪

Last edited by a moderator: