Awards
Double posting cause Im a boss :coffee:

Mine:

(Genjutsu: Sono Botsuraku) - Illusionary Arts: The Fall
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid Range
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a very tricky genjutsu, which can only be used at rare times. This genjutsu works when the enemy’s feet is off the ground. Whether it is when he is jumping, or falling, as long as his entire body is off the ground and logically away from reaching it for some time, the user can perform one hand seal, placing him within this genjutsu. When falling/dropping, he sees the ground perfectly clear and everything, but for some weird reason he can’t land back on the ground yet. It’s like he is falling and falling to somewhere far beneath the earth’s core, a hole far pass the earth’s core. It is a tricky genjutsu because the eye sight, balance and kinesthetic senses of the victim are also slightly altered. When he is falling and if he looks down upon the ground to see why he hasn’t made contact with the ground, the ground would seem as though it is dropping. The ground will have an appearance of a section of the ground lowering slowly or fast depending on the fall. The ground would seem to shake, like how any type of ground would look when it is being lowered. Simply, in reality, the victim will fall helplessly towards the ground. As he impacts the ground, the genjutsu will be released immediately upon the impact.

Notes:
-Can only be used thrice
-No Genjutsu for 4 turns after use
-Can only be taught by Venom

For this:

( Doton: Suzumebachi Iwasu ) Earth Style: Hornet's Nest
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user charges Earth chakra through the ground by either slapping a hand or a foot on the ground, or through one handseal, quickly shifting the minerals in the ground with a nearly imperceptible earthquake, stressing the crystals in the earth to the point where they charge a great deal of piezoelectricity, edging a discharge. While nearly unnoticeable, it immediately reveals itself as soon as earth chakra is charged through the ground again. The influence of the second earth chakra will tip over the stressed crystals and release a large bolt of natural electricity directly to the source of the earth chakra, which will hit the origin of the chakra with akin that of Kirin, in an output of damage similar to an A rank Lightning technique ( 60 Damage ). It quickly neutralizes the Earth technique that was intended to be used (following Lightning's S/W), and may paralyze the target for 2 turns if he is in contact with the technique.

*The ground stays stressed for 3 turns, case the discharge isn't triggered, before the piezoelectricity stored harmlessly disperses.*
*If the opponent is performing an earth technique, case the time-frame allows it to, the discharge of natural lightning is immediate after the user performs this technique.*
*If the user performs another Earth technique, the discharge will be directed to him/herself, to prevent so, the user is able to spend an additional 5 chakra, performing the second technique as normal but neutralizing Hornet's Nest.*
*The discharge of natural lightning only happens once, the ground then stabilizes again and the user is required to perform Hornet's Nest again.*
*The discharge is triggered by Earth Chakra being run through the stressed ground, the condition being Earth Techniques that use the Ground as a medium, or come from the ground. This can also be achieved through Earth-based advanced elements, like Crystals, Metals, and others in the same conditions.*
*Can only be used once every 3 turns*

Ya know the deal
Analyze
Ask questions
Perform it

Blah

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just remembered why I didn't want to learn your genjutsu lol 4 turns without genjutsu, I'd be eaten alive!
You should update that mother.

Anyhow, questions on your part?

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah because it was much stronger and I guess i forgot to take out that piece ~_~

Yeah I got some
-How large is the area of effect? Like it says I can charge earth chakra into the ground, but is that limited to directly under the opponent so that lightning strikes there? or a 10x10 (just a example size) area with the lightning being able to strike anywhere i charge my earth chakra?

-Whats the size of the lightning strike? You mention Kirin but idk if its that size .-. or maybe I can dictate the size? :rolleyes:

-It gives me 3 options to perform this technique, stomping, using my hand and a handseal. Obviously the first two needs contact with the ground, but how about the hand seal option? Can I be airborne and do a handseal sending my earth chakra to the ground below ._.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah because it was much stronger and I guess i forgot to take out that piece ~_~

Yeah I got some
-How large is the area of effect? Like it says I can charge earth chakra into the ground, but is that limited to directly under the opponent so that lightning strikes there? or a 10x10 (just a example size) area with the lightning being able to strike anywhere i charge my earth chakra?

-Whats the size of the lightning strike? You mention Kirin but idk if its that size .-. or maybe I can dictate the size? :rolleyes:

-It gives me 3 options to perform this technique, stomping, using my hand and a handseal. Obviously the first two needs contact with the ground, but how about the hand seal option? Can I be airborne and do a handseal sending my earth chakra to the ground below ._.
Will you update it? You could even make it lower ranked. But at least the restrictions got to go...

It's Long range, affects the ground all around you. If you use an handseal you don't need contact. Your can be airborne to perform it and your opponent can also be airborne and still be hit by the lightning. the lightning is the same type of natural lightning as Kirin, but it's smaller, of course. Say something like human-sized.

Also, this jutsu is about stressing the ground. That's what it does. You don't choose where the lightning will shoot. As soon as someone tries to use the ground, charging earth chakra through it, with or without direct contact, the stressed ground will shoot a bolt of energy to repel the chakra and attack the owner of that chakra. If you want to use other earth jutsu, you have to pay 5 chakra and it will neutralize the technique, so I'd advise you don't use Earth techs unless you absolutely must.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I will u_u if ya want you can use me as a cj submission vessel :) give me cjs to submit, and i give you three slots from it ;D since u running out of slots >.>

and yeah no more questions.