Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

'Hun... Seriously?'

Basic Information
Name: Venessa
Nickname: Beauty
Clan: Hyuuga

Looks: Very sexy, she has her headband around her wrist and has tall long blond hair till her hips, she has green/brown eyes with a very shy face, being very slender makes her face even more sexier, she wears a Black top till hear belly button and a gucci belt with a light brown Pants and normal shoes, and above the top wearing a Jonin waistcoat.

Personality: Shy, intelligent but very generous, but deep inside pretty evil when it comes to a battle, but she almost never shows it.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: Kirigakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Jounin
Specialty: /
Elements: Fire | Wind | Earth | Lightning
Your ninjutsu: E-Rank & Shadow clone jutsu.

Background Info.
History: Venessa was born in a small place in Konohagakure, she was a kind of BFF of Lili, since both of them where models in the past... till Venessa her parents died because of missing ninjas from Kumogakure, she went crazy and killed everything which was precious to her, but she couldn't kill her previous Friend Lili, till she found a boy while being in her killing intent craziness, that guy his name was Hugo, which she had an eye on him since she was a Child, and Venessa found out both of them where from the Hyuuga clan, she stalked him and tried to talk to him, but it didn't work so she wanted to become stronger to battle him to get closer to him and steal his heart because of her experience she learned from her Parents from the Hyuuga clan which she kept in her heart... forever.

Other

• Intelligence: By the age of 15 her long career as a Jounin, and formerly as an ANBU, have only expanded her knowledge, allowing him to handle virtually any situation. For these reasons Venessa has been assigned to a variety of teams - typically as a leader - and she is always able to work well with her team-mates. She avoids direct combat by using misdirection and clones until he she determine the opponent's skills, at which point she modifies her tactics to fit the situation. She is aided in this regard by his calm personality, which allows her to analyse a given situation with some detachment. She is, however, capable of "going wild" when upset, at which point she relies on her allies more than usual to make up for her heightened emotions.
Theme Song and Background Music:

Coming home.

Battles

Won: 5
Lost:
Tied 1

~Approved~ however edited a lot of stuff. It's too early for you to have even one elemental specialty, let alone two and also removed the 10km thing. Available sensei or not you need experience in battle with the Byakugan to get something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frozenstein

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
erm... Hyuugas are from Konoha and not Kirigakure. Traveling is not a village :| and this is not a canon bio so I think you need training how far you can see. or it's depend on your rank I don't know.

Tenzo.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
erm... Hyuugas are from Konoha and not Kirigakure. Traveling is not a village :| and this is not a canon bio so I think you need training how far you can see. or it's depend on your rank I don't know.
If it's a Canon Hyuuga or not, everyone requires training for the Gentle fist, unless there ain't a Hyuuga sensei/sempai.

Tenzo.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Frozenstein

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm very well aware hyuuga training includes gentle fist. I only said I doubt you can see 10 km away without any training. even Neji only saw 800 m.