Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the latest episode of Dragon Ball Super, we saw Vegeta training saying the one who will defeat Kakarot and survive till the end of the tournament is me, Vegeta sama. So i'm wondering, is he going to simply try to out do Goku at the tournament and perform better, or might he actually challenge Goku to a fight at the end if they survive it. That would be an interesting turn.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He need some shine honestly. Last tournament he did great then was demolished by Hit. Goku who was on par with Vegeta somehow fought on par and even somehow went SSB kaioken x10(?).
In the manga, Goku says that the reason he did so bad against hit is because they had yet to master SSGSS and that using it takes a lot of stamina. Had he not shown it to Cabba he would have done better. But yeah he does need some shine, but I still don't think he should out do Goku.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the manga, Goku says that the reason he did so bad against hit is because they had yet to master SSGSS and that using it takes a lot of stamina. Had he not shown it to Cabba he would have done better. But yeah he does need some shine, but I still don't think he should out do Goku.
That rule doesn't apply in the anime.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the anime was the main story for super. If so i don't think that was said in the anime iirc. Vegeta should get more shine than Goku. Gohan as well. Goku is MC sure but him getting every power up beating every villian or main power house is annoying/boring.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the anime was the main story for super. If so i don't think that was said in the anime iirc. Vegeta should get more shine than Goku. Gohan as well. Goku is MC sure but him getting every power up beating every villian or main power house is annoying/boring.
Agreed. Kind of reminds me of Natsu fighting every major villain. I mean it was badass watching Gohan fighting cell. I think it's time vegeta gets to down a major villain and not get one upped afterward.maybe if he does challenge Goku he could actually win a bout this securing his place as a real rival.

But I won't hold my breath.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed. Kind of reminds me of Natsu fighting every major villain. I mean it was badass watching Gohan fighting cell. I think it's time vegeta gets to down a major villain and not get one upped afterward.maybe if he does challenge Goku he could actually win a bout this securing his place as a real rival.

But I won't hold my breath.
Vegeta should have beat Frieza and if not he should have at least beaten golden Frieza. Dude couldn't even get revenge on his fallen saiyans.

Same here Vegeta gets no love.

iFlowMotion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegeta should have beat Frieza and if not he should have at least beaten golden Frieza. Dude couldn't even get revenge on his fallen saiyans.

Same here Vegeta gets no love.
I like All your post lol. With vegeta being my favorite character I hate how he never gets to kill the final villain of that arc. Like he rivals goku and surpasses him at times but never beats the villain its annoying af

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like All your post lol. With vegeta being my favorite character I hate how he never gets to kill the final villain of that arc. Like he rivals goku and surpasses him at times but never beats the villain its annoying af

Ikr? Then they make him get fked by certain characters while Goku fights on par and even become stronger than the one Vegeta lost to and they're suppose to be on the same level. Its cringe how they treat him.