EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The animation is superb. The music is superb. The pacing is superb.

Too bad the writing is absolute bullshit. DB super has so much potential... but it's wasted. Vegeta shouldn't be a match to Jiren in SS blue, there's too much difference. They better explain this sudden power up (of course, they won't).

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Too bad the writing is absolute bullshit. DB super has so much potential... but it's wasted. Vegeta shouldn't be a match to Jiren in SS blue, there's too much difference. They better explain this sudden power up (of course, they won't).
I am just happy that vegeta can do this much in SSB since he took off a year in time chamber before tournament. So he should be stronger than goku SSB or even SSB KK. I think he just got a punch on jiren though. And that will be it in SSB. He will be getting a power up in 123.

skygoku

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Vegeta left the Room of spirit and time early. This means by the time he left he was confident he was stronger than SSBKK10-20 Goku. So it's not that big of an asspull like UI.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They giving my boy Vegeta the spotlight. I wonder if he’ll get Ultra Instinct offensive since Goku can only do it defensive. Food for thought. The fact that he’s landing hits on Jiren in SSB is a feat within itself.

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, I am quite disappointed of how this tournament turned out for Gohan and Vegeta. Had high hopes for both of them and till now it was not delivered.

Vegeta almost always gets a beating, hope this time it is different, he deserves some spotlight

Shiroyasha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am just happy that vegeta can do this much in SSB since he took off a year in time chamber before tournament. So he should be stronger than goku SSB or even SSB KK. I think he just got a punch on jiren though. And that will be it in SSB. He will be getting a power up in 123.
You have to be delusional to actually believe that he's above Goku's SSB Kaioken x20. Goku explicitly stated in Z that training all day in the time chamber doesn't necessarily mean that you'll get stronger. Yes, he received a slight boost when he entered the chamber during the future trunks arc, but that's it. Him landing punches on Jiren is just DBS's ridiculous power scaling.

Shiroyasha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They giving my boy Vegeta the spotlight. I wonder if he’ll get Ultra Instinct offensive since Goku can only do it defensive. Food for thought. The fact that he’s landing hits on Jiren in SSB is a feat within itself.
Again, fans are taking things out of context with their theories. Whis said a few lines and everyone's already making assumptions that Goku has the "defensive" half of UI. He literally just got the transformation, which is unlike any power up he's ever received. Which means that he'll need to get used to it in order to draw out it's true potential.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope they take inspiration from naruto anime and give vegeta offensive UI and then goku and vegeta beat jiren together. It won't be good for show anyways if goku or vegeta can beat jiren alone here.
The way dbz is is that goku needs to be able to beat anybody 1 on 1 he faces alone. It would suck if goku ended up not being able to beat jiren alone

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, fans are taking things out of context with their theories. Whis said a few lines and everyone's already making assumptions that Goku has the "defensive" half of UI. He literally just got the transformation, which is unlike any power up he's ever received. Which means that he'll need to get used to it in order to draw out it's true potential.
People thought Vegeta wouldn’t go SS2 when Goku had it before, and guess what happened? People thought that Vegeta wouldn’t get SSB and guess what happened? Vegeta even momentarily surpassed Goku in power when he raged about his Bulma. Whether it’s a half or not a half, I still expect Vegeta to get some type of power up for himself, whether is Ultra Instinct or something entirely different. And with the bad writing Super is doing, anything is possible so I wouldn’t throw that theory out of the window yet

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he didn't. Vegeta spent 1 hour in the time chamber before the tournament, which translates to 2 weeks of training in the time chamber.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegeta is obviously getting stronger because of a temporary rage boost, like when he fought Beerus. At the beginning of the preview, Jiren casually knocks Blue Vegeta away like he's nothing when Vegeta tries to attack him from behind, and then Vegeta manages to land some hits on Jiren (though they're not very effective since they don't push Jiren back).

Shiroyasha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People thought Vegeta wouldn’t go SS2 when Goku had it before, and guess what happened? People thought that Vegeta wouldn’t get SSB and guess what happened? Vegeta even momentarily surpassed Goku in power when he raged about his Bulma. Whether it’s a half or not a half, I still expect Vegeta to get some type of power up for himself, whether is Ultra Instinct or something entirely different. And with the bad writing Super is doing, anything is possible so I wouldn’t throw that theory out of the window yet
You're completely missing the point. I never stated that Vegeta isn't going to get UI, i just said that people are quick to make assumptions about the form when we barely know anything about it. He's obviously going to get it for the sake of his rivalry with Goku. Maybe not right now, but he definitely will.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Vegeta is obviously getting stronger because of a temporary rage boost, like when he fought Beerus. At the beginning of the preview, Jiren casually knocks Blue Vegeta away like he's nothing when Vegeta tries to attack him from behind, and then Vegeta manages to land some hits on Jiren (though they're not very effective since they don't push Jiren back).
that's actually a very unique power vegeta has
Vegeta gets stronger with rage.. Most people do of course, but Vegetas is different..
Literally in the spur of the moment when hes angry his power level increases ALOT
if he can control that, then hes legit a force

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's actually a very unique power vegeta has
Vegeta gets stronger with rage.. Most people do of course, but Vegetas is different..
Literally in the spur of the moment when hes angry his power level increases ALOT
if he can control that, then hes legit a force
Was it even like that in Z? It seems like they changed it from Gohan receiving immense rage boosts to Vegeta receiving immense rage boosts.