Sol Ku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't get rewards. Plus I just noticed this is 360, or I'd help. I have the Xbone, sorry mate.
I've already gone through it, but my friend hasn't and it's also his friend time so I'm just trying to find people who need to do it.
and no worries, err stupid question how is the xbone?

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Destiny is dead. No sense of purpose in the game. No long term goal. No reason to do all that grinding. Im done with it for now. I got nearly every Exotic weapons within the first month. Destiny just lack the fundamental stuff of a MMO game.

Sol Ku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Destiny is dead. No sense of purpose in the game. No long term goal. No reason to do all that grinding. Im done with it for now. I got nearly every Exotic weapons within the first month. Destiny just lack the fundamental stuff of a MMO game.
Most people just play it for the FPS aspect, the "MMO" is lacking and most of the bungie staff never said it was an MMO just some wanted to make it out to be one.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most people just play it for the FPS aspect, the "MMO" is lacking and most of the bungie staff never said it was an MMO just some wanted to make it out to be one.
According to the forum, People play it for PvE. If you want to play it for PvP, go get Call of duty. You can't make a 10 years plan with out MMO fundamental stuff. I haven't play in 5 days now. Im waiting for tomorrow. Do my nightfall and raid on all 3 of my characters, then turn off the game until Xur come into town, then turn the game back off until next Tuesday.

People need a sense of purpose in this game to justify doing 1000 strikes per month.

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can help with a raid tomorrow.. I kinda got tired of doing them when I've finished them already. I'm a lvl 30 Titan so I can do either normal or hard.. I can also help on the Xbox one.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sorry if off topic but in case you didn't know !

to get the 4th chest when you go into crack "after templar fight" DO NOT OPEN THE SPIRIT BLOOM CHEST. it's a trap chest.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry if off topic but in case you didn't know !

to get the 4th chest when you go into crack "after templar fight" DO NOT OPEN THE SPIRIT BLOOM CHEST. it's a trap chest.
Nope. you gotta beat templar without breaking his barrier. So knock him off the map will allow you to get the hidden chest.

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. you gotta beat templar without breaking his barrier. So knock him off the map will allow you to get the hidden chest.
No false you can take down his shield. Read below to my reply to Grim
so Destiny is actually rewarding you for glitching the boss?

unless it registers it as "no teleport"
No there is a legit way of beating him. Take his shield down and block any of his teleport points (they appear as red circles). You gotta have someone jump in the red circle and stay in it before he teleports. Doing so prevents him from teleporting.. you just keep doing this until you kill him and you'll get the chest.

Me and my raid team did it this way once.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No false you can take down his shield. Read below to my reply to Grim

No there is a legit way of beating him. Take his shield down and block any of his teleport points (they appear as red circles). You gotta have someone jump in the red circle and stay in it before he teleports. Doing so prevents him from teleporting.. you just keep doing this until you kill him and you'll get the chest.

Me and my raid team did it this way once.
yea.... that's what I meant by saying "no teleport" we did it in early October back when our group was strong 6 but we did not know about that route in the wall so we didn't know anything about that chest eather.

And now our group is 13+ people, with most runs we end up carrying someone :bouncy: