Bihari

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Bankai Zaraki!
When Zaraki released his bankai, I thought that there would be some kind of space-time wrapping around him because of his raw power.
But he didn't go all out with his bankai, so maybe in future, when he releases his full power, we will see something like that.

Last edited:

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
36๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If we're talking about the one that fought Ulquiorra then Bankai Zaraki wins very easily. If this is the one that is fighting Yhwach right now, then I give it to Ichigo, it doesn't help Zaraki that his bankai doesn't last long.

Last edited:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
As i have never seen his current hybrid form called vasto lorde, so i will assume you mean the one who beat Ulquiorra.

Ichigo's healing factor is the only way he could win. kenpachi would defeat him effortlessly without even going Shikai. However, if this is kenpachi's bankai, nothing else, ichigo wins. Kenpachi's bankai isnt particularly effective at dealing with a healing opponent, so after a while kenpachi will be destroyed by his own power.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Do you think he approved of you in this matchupp
What are even taking about? I didn't say anything about approving or disapproving of this matchup. I said we just didn't know be cause we didn't have enough info on Ichigo's form at the time. That has nothing to do with whether or not I approve of one or the other.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
WTF?

No mental restrains Zaraki vs Vasto lorde Ichigo is a close one.

No mental restrains Zaraki + shikai vs Vasto lorde Ichigo is a med diff for Zaraki.

No mental restrains Zaraki+ bankai.... lmao

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You really don't think zaraki would win?
Lol no. Like I said zaraki wins vs if it is the vasto lorde ichigo that fought ulqiorra.

if it is the vasto lorde that fought yhwach, zaraki loses. like i said, even base ichigo at this stage got more notice than bankai zaraki did. Bankai vasto lorde ichigo wins mid diff. Vasto lorde ichigo high diff.

Hashirama Senjuu

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What are even taking about? I didn't say anything about approving or disapproving of this matchup. I said we just didn't know be cause we didn't have enough info on Ichigo's form at the time. That has nothing to do with whether or not I approve of one or the other.
We saw his new power now.. Can he beat Bankai zaraki

Hashirama Senjuu

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol no. Like I said zaraki wins vs if it is the vasto lorde ichigo that fought ulqiorra.

if it is the vasto lorde that fought yhwach, zaraki loses. like i said, even base ichigo at this stage got more notice than bankai zaraki did. Bankai vasto lorde ichigo wins mid diff. Vasto lorde ichigo high diff.
I disagree completely. Bankai zaraki would've beat ywach with aizen far easier that ichigo did. Ichigo would be diced he wouldn't even be able to keep up with the sheer power of zaraki. And zarakis Bankai isn't a Bankai like ichigo or someone like Yamamoto or the guy with two scimitar, where the surrounding is affected and there was only three people around to witness zarakis Bankai and then zaraki was so powerful he crushed himself lmao