blackrose320

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^-^

an awesome anime to watch is vampire knight... i don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet cuz i didn't read the 2nd page.... it's way cool and shows new ideas on vampires other than all that traditional old crap. :F

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vampires are mythical creatures who were supposedly created to scare the wits out of townspeople. Vampires are often described as monsters who feast on the blood of people and are the rulers of the night... and are feared by the even most of the brave men. Vampires have ridiculuously beautiful faces so as to attract random idiots. However, thanks to Hollywood's or other romantic writers' insights on vampires, These blood-scuking fiends are now portrayed as Gods... or capapable of having human emotions which of course, is rather annoying to the common man. How can a blood-sucking monster fall in love with his food (thank you twilight). But enough about that. Just wanna say I'm a fan... after righting down this useless information xD

Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vampires are mythical creatures who were supposedly created to scare the wits out of townspeople. Vampires are often described as monsters who feast on the blood of people and are the rulers of the night... and are feared by the even most of the brave men. Vampires have ridiculuously beautiful faces so as to attract random idiots. However, thanks to Hollywood's or other romantic writers' insights on vampires, These blood-scuking fiends are now portrayed as Gods... or capapable of having human emotions which of course, is rather annoying to the common man. How can a blood-sucking monster fall in love with his food (thank you twilight). But enough about that. Just wanna say I'm a fan... after righting down this useless information xD
acctully it was the dracula story that first mad a vampire fall in love with its food but every thing els is perty much correct..nice not to much pple know some history of the vampire now a days but its nice to see some one has some understanding lol

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
acctully it was the dracula story that first mad a vampire fall in love with its food but every thing els is perty much correct..nice not to much pple know some history of the vampire now a days but its nice to see some one has some understanding lol
Seriously? Now that I didn't know... Thanks for the info ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.