Obito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i do aswell............... you should read, the twilight series and a book called Peeps, watch an anime called Hellsing.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love Vampires! Good Vampires that is, Vampires that won't Suck your blood until your dead or turn you into one of their evil minions of darkness :D

My favourite Vampire anime is Hellsing, but their are so many other great Vampire anime like

Rosario + Vampire, Tsukuyomi MOON PHASE, Karin and So on, although i am not sure how i feel about Vampire knight and their is a really good book series that is about Vampires aswell as other "Not so friendly Creatures" called....something..emmm...Damn it minds gone blank, emm AHH! thats the one, Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter by Laurell K. Hamilton.

Sorry about the Blabbing Bordem took over!

Anyway Vampires Rock your Socks off!

Emi Nagasaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
omg I LOVE vampires! LOl I got fangs too, I wore them today at school and you shoulda seen some of the looks people gave me. but then again, some people asked me if they where real too :p

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i do aswell............... you should read, the twilight series and a book called Peeps, watch an anime called Hellsing.
I have a friend who like loves the twilight series. I don't really know anything about the series, but apperently one of the main charactors who i think is edward or something is the same name as my friend lol.
He suggested it to me but i kind of want to read some more books by isaac isimov first. I prefer isaacs genre a bit better then the vampire romance genre.

tfgabe1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I AgrEE....VamPirEs PwN!!!!
U SHouLD ReaD...Amelia Artwater-Rhodes...SHi FrEAKin ROck Wen It Komes To VAMp..
ALL Her BOOk ARe PReTTY AwsOMe...
BUt IF U GUYs ARe MAKin A FAN KlUb I WANt In.....FAST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.