Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Leaving home for something greater (2)

Sara had woken up from what seem like a bad dream. However it was not a bad dream, just a reality replaying itself in her head over and over again. This did not phase her, but she would be lying to herself if she said it didn’t give her something to think about.

Sarah, unbeknownst to most, was blind. However the way she perceive things was still the same. And as an Uchiha, she could still use her sharingan the same way, if not better. However the reason she was blind is what heart of her till this day. But that was a story for another time…

Sara usually didn’t blink. No reason to as she would lack the necessary nerve inklings in her eyes to be able to feel when it was necessary to blink. But alas, she blinks to flicker her cold, dead, black eyes for nostalgia’s sake. Nothing changed, of course.

It was time for Sarah to say goodbye to her home as she had sat in the shadows for too long. She can no longer let her past dictate her future, nor did she want the Uchiha name to carry her. She rather carry the Uchiha name. She prayed to her God before leaving, made sure she had her special stick, and headed to a nearby land to conduct training her long that since he had once put her through.

Leaving landmark

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: [X]
@Placelse
As the two made their way to the low-lying marshlands Faye would begin explaining to Fushi what he needed to know about the enemy in case they encountered any.

Alright so here's what you need to know. The enemy is known as the Vex, a very annoying bunch to be honest. A hive mind that typically pilots robotic frames, acting as the petrol in an engine. As far as we know these beings have many major capabilities in a fight that you need to be careful about. For one, they can manipulate time to a certain degree and I fear this depends on their rank which I'll get to in a while. Secondly is that they possess an overshield that is weak to lightning, third is that they carry strong energetic artillery.
Whilst on my first mission, I ran into a small cult that worships the Vex in Heaven's Ocean. I killed them all but I wouldn't be surprised if there were more around. You know how fast these things spread. Anyways, one of the cult members was possessed so I'm guessing possession and mind or memory alteration is also not beyond them. The guy melted afterwards but yeah.

I've fought a frame before and had a pretty hard time despite it being the lowest rank ... or at least that what it said. We know the lowest rank are called Goblins, equal to them are Hydras, then above are Harpies, then Hobgoblins and finally Minotaurs. I'm assuming that's as high as it goes but we can't be too sure it told me the truth.
It also seems that their abilities and how well they can use them depending on where they are ranked. Let's just hope we don't meet any high rankers.

The two continued onward.
LLM (Handing control of both bio's to Placelse)

Last edited:
Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: [X]
@Placelse
As the two made their way to the low-lying marshlands Faye would begin explaining to Fushi what he needed to know about the enemy in case they encountered any.

Alright so here's what you need to know. The enemy is known as the Vex, a very annoying bunch to be honest. A hive mind that typically pilots robotic frames, acting as the petrol in an engine. As far as we know these beings have many major capabilities in a fight that you need to be careful about. For one, they can manipulate time to a certain degree and I fear this depends on their rank which I'll get to in a while. Secondly is that they possess an overshield that is weak to lightning, third is that they carry strong energetic artillery.
Whilst on my first mission, I ran into a small cult that worships the Vex in Heaven's Ocean. I killed them all but I wouldn't be surprised if there were more around. You know how fast these things spread. Anyways, one of the cult members was possessed so I'm guessing possession and mind or memory alteration is also not beyond them. The guy melted afterwards but yeah.

I've fought a frame before and had a pretty hard time despite it being the lowest rank ... or at least that what it said. We know the lowest rank are called Goblins, equal to them are Hydras, then above are Harpies, then Hobgoblins and finally Minotaurs. I'm assuming that's as high as it goes but we can't be too sure it told me the truth.
It also seems that their abilities and how well they can use them depending on where they are ranked. Let's just hope we don't meet any high rankers.

The two continued onward.
LLM (Handing control of both bio's to Placelse)
"These creature's are too evasive for me, am sorry. I'll have to forgo this search, please let me know how I can help next time." saying as he would then recall a location of interest. Fushi would embark on it as he wondered about the lores and word say of the local populace.

LLM
Quick Travel:
[LM 171] > [LM 256] > [LM 259] > [LM 001]
Arriving 2 hours time, from this post.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Faye had no choice but to leave the mission for another time. It was far too risky to go after the enemy alone so for the time being, she'd return to Dainashi.

*sigh* Integra is going to give me hell for this.

LLM

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Coming from: Dainashi (175) | Page 20 | Anime Forum (animebase.me)

You must be registered to see images

| Chapter ii : The Book of Obligations |
Diluc had travelled far downwards towards the warmer mainlands, eventually stopping midway towards his true goal. The snow had subsided for a mere moment as he stumbled upon a camp nearby with a dimly lit campfire. With curiosity in mind he'd walk over, carefully taking one foot after the other in the deep snowy environment that had overtaken this region. Bending down with his palm resting near the flame that was still mildly conjuring forth from the slightly used firewood to warm himself he would be interrupted swiftly by a old man stumbling forth outwards from his nearby tent. ''What you doin here, who ye you?'' the strange man asked in hesitation although quite loud; his walk provoked a certain thought that he shouldn't be standing up in the first place. The puppy now wide awake from his slumber still resting upon Diluc's shoulder had barked towards this old fellow in response to his words that caused the man to perhaps lower his voice. ''Such a man couldn't be a threat with such a cute dog in his company ... hmmm ... warm up by the fire me boy ... hmmm ... its cold out and i presume that dog of yours aint no keen on it'' The old man stumbled with his grace as he spoke, eventually retrieving his cane that he left near the horizontal long log that was positioned in such a way to be used as a bench to which he followed by sitting upon it.

''Tell me this ... hmmm ... whats a guy like you doin out here?'' The old man questioned the red-haired knight, leaning back with the stability of his cane in front of him. ''I came from the peak'' Diluc looked north west upwards towards the sky that was overlapped by the peak of the mountain, ''I figured id take a rest at your camp before continuing my journey downwards.''

''I see ... hmmm ... look here, that peak you see is crawlin with dem creatures of the night, i go up there sometimes to hunt but the wolves are ruthless up in dem there areas'' The old man responded with his unique dialect. Diluc merely sat there next to the fire and just listened to his ranting, sometimes nodding in response, his arms closed inwards and crossed likewise his legs. ''You see boy ... hmmm ... i've been livin in these here parts for ages, i could teach you a thing or two ... hmmm ... here, i be done ****'n readin this shit anyways ... hmmm'' The old man began to stand up with his cane firmly now planted upon the snow for support as he stood, walking slowly for a brief moment into his tent to carry with him a seemingly as old book such as himself outwards from the tent and walking back towards Diluc. The old man proceed to look upon the book for a mere moment before thrusting his arm out towards the red-haired knight in a very odd yet polite way of gifting him it; accepting the gesture hesitantly Diluc then took the book from his possession. ''Thank you'' Diluc responded before the old man had yet spoken once again, ''Take a rest here before ye leave ... hmmm'' he began to walk back towards his tent, ''****'n young people now-a-days, they need dem some rest for the upcoming storm ... hmmm'' The old man stopped right before entering his tent then a few seconds later disappearing for the night inwards. The last words that old man spoke before going to rest inside his tent would leave Diluc with more questions that seemingly would not be answered, curiosity overtook him as he gripped the book with both hands, wondering if this old man had more he knew than he was initially suggesting. Opening the book to the first page it seemed to be blank, flipping through more pages it too seemed like a blank slate, reaching towards the end of the book it too remained without written words upon its papers. In mere confusion Diluc then redirected his eyes towards the tent and then closed the book; setting it aside within his pouch thinking that perhaps Alucard or the others could know more of this mysterious book that he was gifted.

Nevertheless Diluc and his dog companion would then rest at this camp for the night before continuing their journey down the mountain...

LLM

• Love
Reactions: System001