Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Red's approach to this game seems similar to the way I play <_< looking at you red xD

Anyways, I can understand why Rej was voted tbh, and based on the info he gave, his reason for voting Luk, which wasn't sufficient really, town could have voted him, which makes the situation complex

Ana's interaction with Red was interesting, not sure what to make of that yet, Ansa's attack on Rounix was even more weird, because it was all based on a post or two, and while I understand Ansa, I don't think Rounix confusion with my reason to vote should warrant a sus yet, could have waited a little before attacking him with that

I'm honestly susing Luk though, I've seen people say scum won't vote themselves, or something along the lines. Why not? If I was scum I'd make sure we get that 1.5 vote, that would help scum, increase voting power, and that's why I've voted Alice, she she's scum, I'll find out

So:

Red: null. Her play in this game would still be valid even if she turns out scum, so I have no intention of voting Red yet

Ansa: This does seem like Ansa's town play, but I've observed a few red flags, I'm leaning town.

Alice: town lean also, like me, Alice's inactivity recently doesn't correlate with her alignment, so the whole *Alice is active lately* is meh, still, I'll be expecting more from her, always try to vote please Alice

Luk: I might be wrong, but Luk plays relatively the same in almost every game, he comes and he sus a player, and takes that sus to his lynch/death, but it's interesting that his sus is dead, who's your sus? Sometimes he's right, sometimes wrong, do what you will with that info, but his actions in DP1 has pinged me and he's someone I'll most likely vote

Raunix: I don't have much info on him yet, it's a null

@TheLukundo what are your reads? You are my candidate for vote ,if I'm not satisfied, I'll vote you

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok some ISO on Luku

I am great king. Also, vote privately to lynch Red if you haven’t already.
Here he remind Rej about voting rule. He being helpful here. So everything looks good.

OK this is good and I’ve got Red as town for picking this out. Also Rej has gone down in ops.

This part doesn't sit well with me. This isn't about Red but Lukundo. Lukundo town read Red because Red see the issue with Rej's comments. But the question is why Lukundo isn't the first person that found the issue with Rej posts?? He never aware of the issue until Red speaking about it. That means Lukundo was trying to get trust point from Red. Actually I think Lukundo doesn't have any issue or see an issue with Rej's first 3 comments but when he saw Red says something about those comments Lukundo see an opportunity to buddy with Red and having someone that will vote with him. He also says "Rej has gone down in ops." to frame Rej.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Rej is like. NGGGHN. Sure. I won’t vote your death today. MAYBE
This look hilarious but you still can see/feel how clever the scummy play from Lukundo. This post is written with a loose rule. Means there's no absolute rule in play. You see word "MAYBE" there? That's the key. If we read Lukundo's post he said this "I won’t vote your death today" so he should spare Rej right?? but he's very clever. He still want to vote Rej, he still want Rej dead. Word "MAYBE" bypassed the rule and give him freedom.

Anyone voting me king is enough to live another day. If everyone votes me king, we no lynch. All the same. I dislike Rej and am voting him anyways. The thing that red brought up with him contradicting himself does not sit right with me.
He says the same statement again but it's meaningless, all because of word "MAYBE" he used previously.

Again he is using Red/referring to Red to help him in decision making. Why he can't think for himself? It because he wanted to give credit to Red and in return Red going to stay very close to him. Rej is just a victim of situation.

The reason why I believe Lukundo is Mafia here. He couldn't think for himself instead relied on other people. Riding them.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Red's approach to this game seems similar to the way I play <_< looking at you red xD

Anyways, I can understand why Rej was voted tbh, and based on the info he gave, his reason for voting Luk, which wasn't sufficient really, town could have voted him, which makes the situation complex

Ana's interaction with Red was interesting, not sure what to make of that yet, Ansa's attack on Rounix was even more weird, because it was all based on a post or two, and while I understand Ansa, I don't think Rounix confusion with my reason to vote should warrant a sus yet, could have waited a little before attacking him with that

I'm honestly susing Luk though, I've seen people say scum won't vote themselves, or something along the lines. Why not? If I was scum I'd make sure we get that 1.5 vote, that would help scum, increase voting power, and that's why I've voted Alice, she she's scum, I'll find out

So:

Red: null. Her play in this game would still be valid even if she turns out scum, so I have no intention of voting Red yet

Ansa: This does seem like Ansa's town play, but I've observed a few red flags, I'm leaning town.

Alice: town lean also, like me, Alice's inactivity recently doesn't correlate with her alignment, so the whole *Alice is active lately* is meh, still, I'll be expecting more from her, always try to vote please Alice

Luk: I might be wrong, but Luk plays relatively the same in almost every game, he comes and he sus a player, and takes that sus to his lynch/death, but it's interesting that his sus is dead, who's your sus? Sometimes he's right, sometimes wrong, do what you will with that info, but his actions in DP1 has pinged me and he's someone I'll most likely vote

Raunix: I don't have much info on him yet, it's a null

@TheLukundo what are your reads? You are my candidate for vote ,if I'm not satisfied, I'll vote you
Raunix said something very strange that's why I'm going hard on him. Plus he's not being bold enough like he's very reluctant to speak his opinion. Check all his posts and tell me if there something note worthy to look at and discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.