Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This King thing is fucking my brain cause I keep removing Alice from my “Get an opinion on” list and then I’m like, man she ain’t mayor, you’re allowed to make a read on her.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, in other words, you are saying Alice is town, but you didn't vote for her because she's town? :unsure:
whats this fucked up conclusion?
I am not voting Alice cuz someone else calls out to vote Alice, first rule to follow...Use your own leads not others. That's when I saw Lukus entrance post as quite neutral and he even ended up voting himself, so I doubt scum would do that.

Where did I say Alice is town? what's this twisting of my words? Alice might be town, her sudden activity is interesting and I look forward to her performance, I don't townlock her for that sake lol

That post implies that if she were scum she would still vote her buddies. Is that an actual thought you have Rej? I think not.
:lok:
why should I think for her? I don't know who she would have voted if she would be scum, a random inactive would be my choice if I were scum and would have to vote for a king

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raunix, why are you focusing on Elmage? Got everyone else figured out by now?
No, it's more of he's the only one I feel is scum because I pinged him and asked a question, and he kept lurking. I've only played with him once before and he lurked as a town which is why I'm not 100% certain he's scum

Apart from Alice, everyone is confusing tf outta me

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like I have to repeat myself every time I play mafia o_o
So, notes:

1. I don't logout
2. I probably will always have a tab of this open so angle-shooting is useless
3. my timezone is UTC +1 (GMT +1 anyone you prefer ._.)
4. I play mafia based solely on logic and information, so I usually get more active as the game progresses

Now, I voted Alice because, well she asked first lol! Also, I'm more familiar with Alice's gameplay than any other player in this game, btw I still haven't had the time to read about the setup yet, I'll do so before my next post hopefully. Now, let's have a good game shall we?

Reactions: Just_Red

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lost in the path of love and reciting a love poem, our friend met people who didn't understand his feelings... in an unexplicable wrath they lynched the poor fellow.
"If music be the food of love, play on; Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, The appetite may sicken, and so die. That strain again! it had a dying fall: O, it came o'er my ear like the sweet sound, That breathes upon a bank of violets, Stealing and giving odour! Enough; no more: 'Tis not so sweet now as it was before. O spirit of love! how quick and fresh art thou, That, notwithstanding thy capacity Receiveth as the sea, nought enters there, Of what validity and pitch soe'er, But falls into abatement and low price, Even in a minute: so full of shapes is fancy That it alone is high fantastical."
Love is still in the air :)

The votes of day 1:
3 Rej - Red, TSQ, Luke
1 Ansa - BoiNez

Everyone else didn't vote

Rej was lynched, they were: vanilla townie.

Is Night 1, who will last until 11 PM GMT +2 on 27th of february.

Reactions: Just_Red

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love has usually a happy end, but in these days some love bonds are just not meant to last...

After I will find one :no:

@Thestatusquo has died, they were
vanilla townie. Additionally he was sharing the love bond with BoiNez. If one if them will die the other one will die as well.
He shares a chat with his lover.

@BoiNez has died, they were town doctor. Additionally he were sharing the love bond with Thestatusquo . If
one if them will die the other one will die as well.
He shares a chat with his lover.

Is day 2, you can start to post

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Just_Red and BoiNez
Status
Not open for further replies.