Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, since it's Valentine's day I have a confession to make and it's pretty serious so pay attention:

I don't care about your customs. I don't care about what ability you wanna have in the arena. I don't care about the RP questions you are having. I don't care if you think that battle was unfair or that jutsu is OP or if that sensei is a bad person for not training you. I honestly don't care and I will reply to your 13 pms and 20 vms of RP questions another day cause today it's Valentine's and I am not gonna spend it online answering questions.

Love you all <3

PS: gotcha with the title didn't I?

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
★ Rei ★;1792488 said:
Alright, since it's Valentine's day I have a confession to make and it's pretty serious so pay attention:

I don't care about your customs. I don't care about what ability you wanna have in the arena. I don't care about the RP questions you are having. I don't care if you think that battle was unfair or that jutsu is OP or if that sensei is a bad person for not training you. I honestly don't care and I will reply to your 13 pms and 20 vms of RP questions another day cause today it's Valentine's and I am not gonna spend it online answering questions.

Love you all <3

PS: gotcha with the title didn't I?
:T_T::T_T: why r u so meeeen
pl0x check my costumes plzzzzzzzz

On a serious note that wasn't rude enough. D:
You need to treat them with disgust. ~_~

Watari

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:T_T::T_T: why r u so meeeen
pl0x check my costumes plzzzzzzzz

On a serious note that wasn't rude enough. D:
You need to treat them with disgust. ~_~
*gives flaw a cake*
You must be registered for see images

that should cheer you up, anyway, you deserve a break sometimes Rei.

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why did you think that? I'm English, no famine here.
Because you always post pics that represent food, plus your status and location are also related to food.
So i was thinking either your family can't afford food, or they keep you locked in a cage with a WiFi Laptop and let you starve for days in a row.
I went for the first option, since it seems more accountable.

Last edited:

Watari

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because you always post pics that represent food, plus your status and location are also related to food.
So i was thinking either your family can't afford food, or they keep you locked in a cage with a WiFi Laptop and let you starve for days in a row.
I went for the first option, since it seems more accountable.
what can I say, people respond well to pictures of cake xd