10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"I wish to make the world peaceful.

In order to do that, I will use anything that can be used."

..................................................Name: Kotomine Shirou
..................................................Nickname: Vayne | Logix | Usurper
..................................................Gender: Male
..................................................Age: 23
..................................................Clan: Nara
..................................................Alignment: Lawful Good

Appearance & Personality

Shirou appears to be a tanned-skinned youth with white hair like silver and with dark ageless golden eyes, and unlike most males of his clan, Shirou does not tie his hair back in a ponytail, but rather opting to leave it free. He typically wears the vestments of a priest and a golden cross around his neck. His vestment is a type of a red holy shroud and he adorns a red stole over his cassock. His body is covered in scars and he has a plethora of seals and tattoos spread throughout his body, such as his ink tattoos, body seals, and summoning tattoos.

Like most members of the Nara clan, Shirou is of superior intellect, however, even amongst the Naras his intelligence is considered unnatural. Highly praised as a prodigy that only appears once every generation, he quickly rose to become the leader of the Nara clan. Rumour has it that he intends to lead the clan into a bloody war that would cleanse the world, sending it to an era of peace. But of course, that is a mere rumour. Shirou is also noted to be quite the master manipulator, being more sly than a margay/conman hybrid, and more charming than a lovesick poet. Although a callous and brutal fighter, Shirou's style is quite tactful. However, he does have a bad tendency to toy with his opponents, even in dangerous situations. Overall, Shirou's personality is quite the contrast to his outwards appearance, where he appears to be peaceful and innocent but is truly an individual that would destroy his adversary with no hesitation in order to fulfill his own ambition.

Village & Rank Information

Land of Birth: Yakukotan (032)
Warring States Clan: Tsumigakure

Health & Chakra: 160 & 1600

Jutsu Information................................................................Specialties

Body Arts........................................................................................Increased Speed Resistance (Primary)
Ninja Arts..........................................................................Sourceless Materialising Specialty (Secondary) (Nara)
Sword Arts.............................................................................................Apex Handseal Specialty (Unique) (Nara)
Illusionary Arts..................................................................................................Mechanic Specialty (Extra)

Fire Release
Wind Release
Earth Release
Water Release
Lightning Release
Dream Sand Release
Magnesium Dust Release

Ink Arts
Sealing Arts
Medical Arts
Forbidden Arts
Nara Clan Techniques

Sage Mode
Olm Summoning
Eight Inner Gates
Snake Summoning
Soften Body Modification

Whip Arts
Shadow Combat
Nine Arts Dragon
Jaded Fist of Judgement

History & Background Information

– The Awakening –

A year later, it was revealed that Vayne had joined Tsumigakure, continuing his duties as one of the initial members that formed the Golden Sabbath. This time around he was more involved, opting not to act from the shadows. Together with the newly formed village, and mainly the Golden Sabbath members, he would join on the conquest to the East, helping his village claim LMS and subverting the pathetic excuse of a mother cult. Following the defeat of the proclaimed goddess, Vayne would spy on [insert village name] during the war between them and Tsumigakure. Vayne played a minor role, as his intel gathered was pointless since the opposing side gave up

Following the encounters with the mother cult, Vayne, alongside with rest of those who combated Tiamat, fell victim to a severe virus by the name of the Red Fever. On his journey to investigate, Vayne would be defeated in battle, and consequently receive a first way ticket to Oisha, an individual that seemed to be offering a cure for the Red Fever debacle. The encounter went as follows;

In the stands, seated at the top of the Corridor, Oisha watched the first round progressing. He had a love for physical combat and the first round had satiated his hunger for it. Though he hadn't personally competed, he enjoyed the bouta that had transpired but it was after this round he began to make his leave; Ninjutsu noted him at times and as such, he stood before the beginning of the second round and waved towards the remaining men, addressing them once.

"It seems the fun dies fast, doesn't it? Praise to you all for an enjoyable battle and it pains me that I cannot stay to watch the rest, but I have business to attend to in the meantime. To the rest of those competing, good luck. To those who have fallen already, well we thank you for your efforts. Ishijo here will watch the rest of the tournament and report to me," he stated, waving towards Ishijo seated to his right. After speaking, he made his way out of the Rose Corridor.

As soon as he was out of view, he dropped the smiles and pleasantries; he disliked faking emotions for any reason but this was necessary. The longer he could push his plans while going undetected, the better. He had wished for a smooth tournament to distract others while he worked and he had gotten it. The Red Fever curse was one he was determined to rid them of and it was truly God the greater good. Whether that good was actually good for everyone else was a different matter.

After a series of stairs, Oisha made it to the bottom most level of the Tower and placed his necklace into a special keyhole, causing it to glow a faint red hue before opening. Stepping inside, two men were suspended in what could be described as a ghastly green gas, unable to break free yet conscious as he walked in. Looking at the white haired man, Oisha tilted his head slightly as he watched the man continue to struggle against his bounds while the other man was upside down meditating, seemingly waiting for a resolution to come. Drawing his blade, Oisha walked to the man who continued to struggle and faced him.

"Vayne of the Shadow Tribes....do you understand why you are here?"
For what seemed like an eternity, I was suspended in an undisclosed location. It would seem that my conceded defeat’s consequences were just beginning. The bounds that held me where interesting to say the least.

Soon enough the door would open and a man would enter, the very same one I was dumped at. He approached with his blade, trying to present some sort of threat as he asked a question. I’d clear my throat and spit between Oisha’s legs before replying, looking him in the eyes.

Do not mistake me as any other of the ‘shadow tribe’, there are no others like me in this world. As for why I am here? Well I suppose it is because of the false goddess Tiamat, is it not, dear random cult follower number 7?

Oisha had barely managed to get the question out before the man attempted to spit at him, thr spit landing between his legs as he snarled a reply back. Oisha smirked, how vicious the ignorant must become to amass any worth amongst the Shinobi. There was much the man seemed to be unaware of but there was very little time to cover eons worth of information.

"Heh, that same attitude is what put your people into extinction now, Shadow Walker. The Nara and their susceptibility to the Red Fever... it's a tale as poetic as my own. No, you don't know why you're here. I suppose you feel owed an explanation, or some type of answer to everything that's going on, why I'm not affected and why we are hosting this tournament for you. In due time, Vayne of the Shadow Tribe.

"As for the Great Mother, make no mistake she was as close a goddess you will ever experience. The supreme being, her chakra was foul enough to corrupt this planet and bring about all of this. While I acknowledge her power however, I am not one of her followers or cult members. But you are correct about her; the reason you're here is simple: You have something I need."

Oisha lowered his blade as he spoke, moving to a seat as he waved his free hand, causing the two wispy orbs to follow behind him.

"The only question is whether or not I'm willing to let you live in order to get it. I can always try again with another prospect if need be..." Oisha spoke, looking over to the other floating figure as he spoke.

My people had grown weak and fragile over the ages, losing knowledge of their true potential. But that was their fate and shortcoming. I am not bound by such a fate, but ironically I find myself to be defeated and bound here.

I'd look over to the man chained besides me. His unnatural calmness could have indicated bravery or fear, but all things considered, it did not matter which it was. I'd look back at the seated man.

Well, judging from your story, I doubt that what you need is of any known importance to myself, so you are welcome to take it. As for my life, I guess it depends on what capacity you think I would affect your future plans, and in which direction. But be it as it may, I believe you are running out of time. Those tournament combatants will eventually come knocking seeking answers, and I reckon you woudln't want to be sitting here chatting with me when that happens.

If the man intended to take action, I hoped it would be soon, as I never liked or found any appeal in the villainous monologue type situations.

Oisha had to hold back a laugh as the man mentioned the Fate of his people. The irony was realized by Vayne as well, noting it as Oisha listened to him talk. He offered himself to Oisha, offering whatever he needed. The mention of the tournament competitors made Oisha smile, the reminder of the urgency of the situation was well welcomed.

"You are right, Vayne. We are running out of time, so let's begin shall we?"

As he spoke, he stood once more and drew two small vials from his left pocket. One vial, the smaller of the two, was filled with a shimmering blue liquid while the second was a thick, green smoke. Opening the vial as he approached Vayne, he placed the vial at the top of the sphere Vayne was in and allowed the smoke to enter it, filling the bubble completely.

"That gas slowly robs you of chakra while draining your life energy into a vial. While this takes some time, the pain will be seething nonstop; you will experience pain, you will wish you were dead instead but no, it will not stop there. The more you struggle against it, the more pain you will experience. With your life energy and essence effectively captured, my plans will be one step further. And then...." Oisha paused, watching the green smoke fill the bubble.

"The end is near, Vayne of the Shadow Tribe. My mentor and master Asano would be proud of the progress we made. And as such, as a parting gift, I'll let you know one thing you wish to know, choose wisely."

The man approached and introduced a green substance within the bubble I was trapped in, filling it in it's entirety.

His words rang clear about the capabilities of the smoke, and given my predicament there was little to do to resist it, but would death's embrace be a welcoming one?

There are a great many things I would like to know, but given that I am on death's door, the only thing of value would be to ask what motivates my sender. So, what is it that drives you, no, rather your mentor, to such lengths?
I would clench my teeth as I begin to resist the smoke to the most of my capabilities. If I was about to die, then at the very least my last sensation would be one that I chose.

Oisha watched the man struggle in the gas, listening to him as he inquired about Oisha's mentor. He smirked as he watched him, turning his attention towards the other man in the room as he withdrew yet another vial while walking to the man. He was either feigning unconsciousness or was truly out of it, but Oisha simply repeated the same process he had done for Vayne. Speaking to Vayne once more, Oisha turned to him.
"That's it? Of all you could possibly learn and ask, that's what you choose to inquire about? Sorry to disappoint you but that's not of your concern."

Turning away from him as he walked towards a desk and placed the blue vial down, Oisha then removed a small ornate dagger that had a faint glow to it from its sheath, holding it in a reverse grip as he looked ag the two men. The pro ess was nearing completion and soon, he'd be able to carry out what he needed to do.

"Actually, I'll humor you and tell a bit of what you wish to know," Oisha said, changing his mind. He wasn't really a comic book villain, one to detail his plan before killing them and giving them a chance to escape, but this was an inevitability. Walking back towards Vayne, Oisha pulled a chair and took a seat.

"So, my mentor's motivations. Let's see, where to begin... I guess it started a year ago. My mentor was a wise man who understood the nature of shinobi, samurai, and the likes. Honor was something he instilled in us all, the rest of my allies and I. When the world was threatened, he fought for it's safety from the shadows, never one to care about the fame and glory that comes with it; as long as if was a safer place for his people, he was content without being known or hyped. It was for this reason my sister fell in love with him, this reason he became our leader, the very reason he attempted to fight the Great Mother during her awakening. However, things were not that easy." Leaning back in the seat, Oisha's eyes turned towards the ceiling as he fingered the dagger, moving it around as he continued.

"You see, before he could arrive to fight, he and my sister left our home in Tobusekai to investigate rumors of her army fighting and by time he made it to the Hokubu Ocean, Tiamat had already left and the contamination continued to spread. The water itself was living and threatened to engulf them both if he didn't act fast. He did what he could to prevent himself from becoming one of her slaves but he wasn't fast enough to save my sister... rather than kill her, he sealed her soul in an effigy, returning to our home to find ways to save her.

We learned that the Daimyo of the Great Wind Desert knew the secrets behind curing the Children and arrived to the Rose Corridor to seek permission to study their ways to find a cure for this disease and find ways to save her. However, " Oisha said, gritting his teeth as his brow furrowed deeply, the anger written across his face, "the Daimyo didn't feel as if my sister's life was worth his help, and felt we didn't give him enough respect and tokens of appreciation despite giving all we had. He wanted to weaponize the water and use it to wage war against others and ordered us imprisoned to keep this secret. My mentor's anger peaked and he withdrew his sword, a crime punishable by death. When the dust cleared, my mentor was left dying and the Daimyo fleeing. My mentor asked us to seek peace and continue to find a cure, forgiving the Daimyo for his ways as it was not our way to harbor anger lest we meet our ends like him. Dead for trying to save his wife's life and the lives of many others. Dead because a greedy Daimyo didn't get enough gold and Ryo. Dead for nothing... the rest of his followers and I, well we weren't as humble and forgiving as our mentor. The Daimyo and his family corpses now decorate the very tower they once held dear to them."

Oisha shook his head lightly and stood, looking at the top of the now empty vial as the smoke continued to fill the bubble.

"You ask my mentor's motivations. To save a world and people who don't deserve it. To save his wife from a Fate she didn't deserve. To find a nirvana that he can only dream of. Vayne of the Shadow Tribe, though your death is imminent, understand that this did not have to happen."

Standing, Oisha extends the dagger through the smoke, cutting the arm of Vayne as he was in his weakest state, causing a few drops of blood to travel the small blade. It began to glow a brighter gold color, illuminating the room before the blood seemingly disappeared from the blade, absorbed into it.

"A necessary step, your death will free the world. You should be glad to be a part of history. If Asa-" Before he could finish, an explosion shaked the room, causing him to stumble and catch his balance, the blade falling from his hand.

"What the hell was that?!" Placing his hand on a communicator, he spoke through it. "Sagawaki, what the hell is going on out there?"

After a brief moment, Oisha's face snarled into a growl, causing him to slam his hand on one of the tables angrily, breaking it in half. "DAMMIT! No, we are almost done, we can leave this base. We've done what we needed to here, let's go!" Snatching a folder of information, Oisha begins to hastily leave before turning back to the now unconscious prisoners. Smirking at the realization they would still die within the gas, he turned and disappeared, seemingly teleporting away.

– The Second Awakening; Birth Of Calamity –

For what seemed like an eternity, the Nara seemed to be knocked out, incapable of forming any thought of his own. It would later be revealed that Vayne's body had been transported back to his village and placed within a secret chamber that had somehow resulted in his 'resurrection' albeit in a morphed state that had a slightly more virtuoso personality in Shirou Kotomine. Little to none is yet to be seen or known of the 'newer' Nara.

Other Information

Increased Speed Resistance: Due to Shirou's mastery of all manner of arts pertaining to the body, as well his extensive physical conditioning, his mere presence causes a form of pressure on opponents, reducing their base speed by 1 speed level.

Shadow Arts: Shirou is one of the Nara clan, and is particularly proficient with its Hidden Arts; the ability to manipulate one's own shadow. His mastery is such that he is able to utilise the techniques without seals, and without the need of a shadow source existing, wherein Shirou basically wills the shadow into existence.

Sage Mode & Eight Inner Gates: Shirou is a user of the Snake Contract and is able to access its associated Sage Mode, which grants him various augmentations to his physical capabilities, as well as his techniques. Beyond that, Shirou is also a master of Eight Inner Gates, being capable of utilising it to it's fullest. Naturally he has the customary leg weights.

Tools & Items: Shirou wields a number of tools that serve a variety of purposes in battle, ranging from technology to medicinal items. As a user of Medical Ninjutsu, he carries a set of pills that augment his performance in combat, with some being hidden within false teeth in his mouth. Secured on his body are an Absorption Arm, three Kote, one loaded with Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex, the other with Lightning Style: Thunderbolt, and the final loaded with Shadow Spider. As a Necromancer, Shirou is capable of having an extra living tool in the form of a second Edo Tensei.

Tools & Artifacts

( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September 200 Sen]( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September 160 Sen
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( +50 per turn ) ( -50 per turn to an opponent )
Damage: N/A ( -20 to an opponent's technique )
Description: September is a small orb-like self-sustained chakra battery that can be pre-charged with basic chakra, or senjutsu chakra. If charged with basic chakra it will be compatible with any non-hostile shinobi. The battery has two capabilities called charge and drain. Charge allows a shinobi to draw chakra from the battery or apply it to their techniques and drain allows the battery to draw chakra from a shinobi or their techniques. The battery has a max capacity of two hundred chakra.

Charge: While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw up to two hundred chakra from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provide senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use its drain ability. Alternatively, like the name implies the battery can be used to charge a technique with ten extra chakra providing it a twenty damage boost. This is done in the same timeframe as the augmented technique and can only be done twice with a two-turn cool-down.

Drain: If a hostile individual tries to use the battery it will absorb their chakra instead of giving them chakra at a rate of fifty chakra stolen per turn. The wielder of the battery is also able to instigate this process passively by making direct contact with the opponent allowing them to instigate the process stealing fifty chakra per turn where contact is made. Additionally, through this draining ability, the battery is able to steal ten chakra from a technique causing it to weaken by twenty damage. This is similar to the capabilities of the Scientific Ninja Tool: ( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm on a much lower and more basic scale. Where that can absorb entire jutsu this battery can only absorb ten chakra storing it in the battery. This portion of the drain ability will cost a move slot, can only be used once per turn and only twice per battle.

Note: The wielder can only carry a single chakra battery
Note: Must state the ratio of basic chakra to senjutsu chakra that is found in the battery

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Damage: N/A
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.

The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

(Iryō-yō Gantoretto ) - Medical Gauntlet
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A
Description: The medical gauntlet is a gauntlet that is also a computer that was created by Korra for gathering data and storing it. The gauntlet is a standard gauntlet with a touch screen/holo display. The screen always faces up no matter what angle the user has their arm up. The gauntlet also has an opening to fit in 5 test tube the user can use to store poison vials or DNA vials. With the DNA/Poison being stored the user is able to scan and learn about the KG/AE in the DNA as well as antidotes for poisons. In the NW the gauntlet can connect to any NPC computer to send and take files for the user. If other users have a gauntlet they can communicate with each other landmarks away to share important info faster. This is done by incorporating a similar sealing technique like (Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique to allow for the communication. The gauntlet computer that also can alert the user to when their chakra system is disrupted and in a genjutsu. The Gauntlet can release a burst of chakra into the user and break them out of A rank and below genjutsu. It can also alert the user to any damage they have taken and to what extent.

Note: Must be placed in the user's bio or posted at the beginning of the fight
Note: Must be taught by Korra
Note: Only 1 Gauntlet per bio

( Akurisu no Buresuretto ) - Bracelet of Achlys
Type: Artifact
Range: Short
Description: Bracelet of Achlys is an artifact from unknown origins. The artifact carries one single passive ability, whenever the user completely changes form, such as through elemental techniques, the user's equipment and belongings would be sealed into the bracelet, protecting them from any possible side effects, or simply storing them for traveling purposes. (For instance, traveling in elemental form/in shadow form) The equipment would be stored within the Bracelet, which in itself would take whatever form the user assumes, insuring its own protection as it becomes part of the user's form. The equipment can be freely released whilst the user is in a form and would be completely released when the user returns to normal.

( Sōshō Heisa no Shūhen ) - Periapt of Wound Closure
Range: N/A
Damage: ( heals 40 )
Description: The Periapt of Wound Closure is a tiny heart-shaped charm with two passive effects. The first is when the wielder is rendered unconscious by any form of damage it will automatically heal them by forty points of damage. This is a minuscule amount but it is enough to rouse them from unconsciousness and allow them to move, act, and fight without needing to wait out the usual health regeneration period. This happens passively, and autonomously. The secondary effect is that any healing effect used upon the wielder is 1.5xs more effective only on the wielder excluding Yang Release. So a technique that would heal them for thirty health instead, heals them for forty-five health. This is only true for techniques used by the user on themselves. This effect excludes the Periapt of Wound Closure which always heals the same fixed forty health no matter the wielder or their abilities.
Note: The unconscious healing effect can be used once per arc

( Saionikusu no Hel ) - Helm of Psionics
Description: The Helm of Psionics is a strange artifact in appearance it seems to be a simplistic tin-foil hat but it is truly made from a foil consisting of chakra reactive metal gifting it several odd properties. The first ability it grants the wielder is a passive immunity to all mind-probing or mind-reading techniques A-rank or below, shielding their thoughts from outside intrusion. Excluding things like Yin Release, or MS or above mind-probing or reading. The second ability is an active ability when the wielder is about to fall under a genjutsu they are able to spend a move-slot to reverse that genjutsu back upon their opponent so instead, placing their opponent in whatever genjutsu they originally intended to place upon the wielder. This can be done twice per arc, with a two-turn cooldown.

Prizes:

Dragon Fang
Dragon Fang is a Dragon Blade that can take any other held weapon form and can boost an element it is applied to by +25 and can seal any Jutsu up to S rank without chakra cost by the user as long as the technique uses less than 60 chakra. Does not count as a Custom Weapon.

( Ronin Yoroi ) - Wanderer's Armor
Type: Supplementary
Damage: N/A ( varies )
Description: An enhanced version of the armor worn during the Rose Tournament, this armor is capable of allowing fields to become severely stronger at the cost of other abilities. By sealing abilities prior to a battle's start, the user can empower his Taijutsu, Kenjutsu and Speed. For every ability field sealed, the user gains a 10 damage increase and a x1 speed boost, starting at +20 and x2 speed for the first ability sealed. Though there are many fields to sacrifice, it only allows the user to gain a max of 50 damage and x5 speeds. Outside of this, the armor grants a 40 damage shaving protection.
Note: Fields to seal include Genjutsu, Universal Abilities (all become sealed, not just 1), S rank and higher Ninjutsu, 2 Base Elements, 4 Base Elements, AN/KG/CC/AE/HA, Mode). Each listed thing can only be sealed once.
Note: This counts as an active boost.

( Kageka ) - Shadowblade
Chakra: 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: 60
Description: A special blade created by Oisha during the Red Fever Tournament, the Shadowblade is a sword designed to extend the ability to manipulate shadows and the user to a different degree than Nara users. Appearing regularly as just a dagger hilt without a sword, the user is capable of channeling chakra into it and forming a dagger of solidified shadows. While this blade can deal 60 damage per attack, it's true power lies in its shadowy nature. When active, it creates a wispy effect around the user. This allows any and all physical based attacks to phase through the user, causing no damage or adverse effects to him. This also allows the user to shadowtravel, traveling to any shadow in the same landmark once per turn. This is an unique S/T ability, happening instantly at the cost of 30 chakra. The blade is capable of drawing up the shadows to heal 10 damage per turn as well, both lasting as long as the technique is in use.
Note: This Technique lasts up to 7 turns or 3 uses of Shadowtravel, whichever ends earlier.
Note: Can only be activated 3 times per battle.

Pills

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills
Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type: Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.

(Ketsueki no Zōka Piru) Blood Replenishing Pill
Type: Healing
Description and Background: Contains high concentrations of amino acids, iron and mitosis inducing enzymes designed to turbo boost the production of erythrocytes from haematopoetic stem cells in the human body. This pill alleviates and cancels the symptoms of blood loss after one turn. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or administer in combat and are essentially dark red small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach

-Taking 2 pills leads to increased blood pressure, and increased likelihood of blood clots forming, specially through trauma.
-Taking 3 pills over stresses the cardiovascular system and causes fainting from lack of blood to the head after 4 turns.

Required
Hebi Kuchiyose: Sentaku-shu | Snake Summoning: Selective Species, Crotalinae: The Pitvipers
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 10-40 (Depends on rank of summons)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Crotalinae are a selective species of snake summonings which were bred and assigned only to the greater of the snake contract signers. These species of Snake summonings specifically had evolved over time to have harder, more adaptable scales covering their body and an enhanced pit organ that naturally heightened their abilities to sense. This heightened sensing used through the pit organ seemingly was developed not only for predatory reasons but also for defensive measures against other predators. The sensing was exactly like the basics of any other snake, just taken to a higher level. Meaning they could sense minute vibrations up to a certain distance around them and even had an infrared optic map of the world before them. Typically, most snakes of the Crotalinae subfamily had natural infrared maps overlaid through their optic tectum, but with the Selective species being bred into existence it was heightened to the point of even being able to put this to use in the pitch black and in the darkest of times. The facial pit actually visualizes thermal radiation using the same optical principles as a pinhole camera, wherein the location of a source of thermal radiation/heat is determined by the location of the radiation on the membrane of the heat pit. The resolution on the infrared mapping through the heat pits has a very high resolution, which in turn allows the snakes to sense different levels of heat and cooler areas in extreme detail. Besides the sensing, their scales made for a greater form of defense, allowing them to survive harsher conditions and more damage than an average snake summoning. Not only were the scales on Crotalinae found to be more thicker and tougher than average, but they also held a passive ability to blend in with their environment by changing colors and becoming camouflaged. This coupled with their sensing made them very dangerous predators that were even able to escape other predator's perception if they didn't have some higher form of tracking or sensing.

Note: Must be posted within the bio or in the beginning of a fight.
Note: The Crotalinae Species can be summoned as generic snakes like the ones summoned in techniques such as: Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes, Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes, or Just the normal generic summoning technique, though instead of being normal snakes, they'd be of the Crotalinae subfamily. They won't take the place of those techniques, instead the user uses the generic summoning technique to summon Crotalinae, having to post this technique along with it but not costing an extra move.
Note: The sensing of minute vibrations and infrared mapping spans as far as an 100m radius, with larger snakes being able to sense the furthest due to their larger pit organs. Snakes under 40m in length can only sense up to 50m whole anything bigger can sense up to the maximum reach.
Note: The evolved scales allow the Crotalinae Species to take up to 20 more damage than average snake summonings of their rank. This is due to the thickness and tougher nature of the scaling covering the Crotalinae

(Sunēkutagu o Bakuhatsu) - Exploding Snake Tags
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 5
Damage: 10
Description: These are special exploding tags created by the Sage of Snakes. These tags are blue with a snake tattoo and scaly look. The user will use these instead of normal exploding tags. When these tags go off the release 10 tiny snakes (2 inches in length) that have explosive scales. The snakes will bite down and wrap around the nearest body part and than explode. The explosions each have the power of a normal explosive tag.
Note: Must post this in the user bios to be able to use them
Note: When attached to a kunai, these tags can be countered in a free form way the same as normal explosive tags. The snakes are treated the same and may be countered with sword slashes ect.

What they look like

(Kage Fūinjutsu: Battoman To Junbi Jiksn) - Shadow Sealing Arts: Batman With Prep Time
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (Dependant)
Description: Similar to the concept of having ink tattoos, this collaboration technique essentially allows the user to apply tattoos to his very own shadow. Naturally, this must be done when the shadow is in a tangible state. The user can either use this technique to give his shadow the required tangible form, or simply employ the tattoos on a preexisting tangible shadow. The tattoos are quite similar to those of Body of Creation, as in the user needs to merely draw the shape or kanji(s) of the desired objects, then utilise them at a latter point. The tattoos, at the cost of 5 chakra points, can passively be repurposed into different shapes and constructs similar to Body of Creation. The user can have up to four tattoos placed on his shadow at one point. A single tattoo contains B rank strength, meaning that when repurposing 4 tattoos, the user can create up to and including S rank ink techniques. A single tattoo can expand up to 10 meters length, allowing the user to have a degree of leniency over the size of his creations. Releasing a single pre-set tattoo costs 20 chakra points, releasing two costs 30, while releasing three or all four costs 40. When using a repurposed tattoo into its technique the user must use 10 additional chakra points to the technique's chakra cost. Pre-set tattoos also have a reaction ability which is dependent on the shadows strength. When an opposing technique of sufficient strength meets an active shadow to completely neutralise or overcome it, the tattoos would be automatically released in the direction the technique came from, clashing with it and interacting based on s/w. (Would not work if the user wasn't using a shadow technique for instance). Depending on the number of tattoos present at the point in time, the chakra cost can vary from 20 to 30 to 40. However, for tattoos purposed for specific techniques, it would cost said techniques chakra cost + 10, similar to the release portion of the technique. The pre-set tattoos must be stated in the user's biography or the beginning of a battle. The technique can be used 4 times per battle, with preset tattoos not counting towards the 4 times limit if stated in bio, or at the beginning of the battle. The implementation of Fūin allows the ink to essentially blend and be sealed into the shadow and keep it indistinguishable from a normal shadow, allowing for it's release at a latter point. The chakra used to release a tattoo or repurpose it doesn't factor into how the Jutsu operates, i.e. if it operates based on chakra, this additional chakra wont bolster its effects. Counts towards the Fūin seal limit.

Prestored with the following

(Inku Ninpou/Fūinjutsu: Tsubasa Kouse) Ink Arts/Sealing Arts: Wings of Aggression](Inku Ninpou/Fūinjutsu: Tsubasa Kouse) Ink Arts/Sealing Arts: Wings of Aggression
Type: Offensive/Defensie/Supplementary
Description: Through manipulating an existing ink source, either through hand movements or simply drawing, the user would have the opportunity to create a 3 meter large mosquito/fly hybrid, similar to ink techniques that create animals from scrolls. The creature is capable of flight, administering consecutive bites/stabs/sucks, and laying eggs. The creature has two main abilities, each related to the creature’s abilities.

Power: Through utilising it’s proboscis('mouth'), the creature can administer a powerful strike to a target, causing great pain while also taking in some of the targets blood and chakra. Alternatively, the user can have the creature take some of his/targets blood and chakra, in a non lethal manner. When used in a lethal manner, the creature can suck up to 30 chakra points, while delivering A rank damage. When used in a non lethal manner, it can consume up to 60 chakra points. In both cases, any technique the target is sustaining would be prematurely ended. (This can be used two times, lethally, and two time non lethally. However, it’s only usable once on the user) When Power is used on a technique, it would absorb all the chakra in the technique, weakening it by a rank while also piercing it with power. The absorption quality stems from combining Fūinjutsu, specifically in the form of a seal that gives the creature the aforementioned abilities.

Life: Only usable after Power has taken place and both blood and chakra has been consumed. The creature(s) would be capable of laying an egg(s), through which a miniature version of it would emerge, adding to the overall power of the technique, specifically 10 points per 30 chakra points. This is unusable unless blood is present, and due to it being reliant on power, it can occur in the same t/f of Power, but costing a move. The maximum power that can be increased is 20 points, but it should be noted that each 'Life' usage requires it's own 'Power' usage in which blood is taken. The eggs created would double the amount of creatures on the field, so for a big mosquito/fly only one.

Usable twice per battle, lasting 3 turns, with a three-turn interval between usages

(Inkupo: Batafurai Eisha) Ink Art: Butterfly Swimmer]Inkupo: Batafurai Eisha) Ink Art: Butterfly Swimmer
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Description: Having pre drawn on a scroll, the user will toss it into the air where the scroll will unwind and reveal the artwork. It is a lovely depicted river, drawn in colorful ink in order to mask the true nature of it secretly appearing as an water based technique. Through the methods of Ink Ninjutsu, the user will cause the 2D image to form into a 3D, flooding the area with ink. The amount of ink formed is enough to rival that of Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave in terms of the amount of end resulting water made, being enough to flood the entire battle ground. Due to the nature of this technique, it's near impossible for the enemy to adjust their chakra into the ink as it is laced with the user's own chakra (similar to how Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld is) and thus can’t stand on it causing them to sink down, potentially drowning while also restraining them, preventing them from moving properly. The amount of ink released only spans out enough leaving a two meter gap between the user in order to avoid self infliction, while being able to use this technique three times per battle with a two turn cool down. This technique carries the same s/w of regular Ink.

(Inkupo/Kuchiyose: Chikai no Sain ) Ink Arts/Summoning: Oath Sign](Inkupo/Kuchiyose: Chikai no Sain ) Ink Arts/Summoning: Oath Sign
Description: A rather unique technique in terms of composition, being rather tame in its effects due to not being an offensive nor defensive technique. Through the manipulation of specialized chakra absorbing ink, this brew of ink is merged with chakra of the user and actual blood - causing it to take a murky crimson coloring. The ink however has special properties, allowing for those who frequently uses summoning a new unique way in order to summon. By kneading chakra into the ink, drawing on a surface( be it on the ground, on a scroll or airborne) the user creates the kanji for the animal they are summoning i.e dog would be written as “犬” which then allows them to summon the animal. This makes the load easier for the user, due to the ink carrying their chakra and blood within the ink,acting as a medium for the appropriate summoning. The ink provides half of the needed chakra, thus the user only needs to pay half the total amount it would normally need to summon the animal.While primarily used for contract summonings, the user may also use this method for techniques such as Summoning Technique: Rashōmon by drawing a kanji associated with the technique i.e gates. This technique must be mentioned in the user’s bio or before battle in order to utilize and is passive in nature, not taking up a move nor time in the the timeframe though must be referenced while performing said techniques. The user may also say incantations, speaking in unique languages or phrases purely for cosmetic purposes.

Ninpo: Sōzō no Karada) | Ninja Art: Body of Creation]Ninpo: Sōzō no Karada) | Ninja Art: Body of Creation
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per turn)
Description: Using the ability to manipulate Ink, the user will gain the ability to place the ink on their bodies for the sake of future battles. Similar to getting a tattoo, the ink will rest on the user's skin in a variety of shapes and forms, and can often times be confused with Fūinjutsu seals. The ink "tattoos" have a variety of uses and properties, namely the ability to create ink animals directly from the user's body without the need for a scroll, because in essence the user would have turned his body into a living canvas. By channeling chakra into the ink the user can have the tattoos move about on their bodies in order to ensure the perfect orientation. Ninjutsu and Ink manipulation techniques that would require pre-prepared scrolls can be done with Sōzō no Karada by either the user drawing the needed shapes on their body or having the image needed already drawn on before the match. How this works is by first drawing the required shape/kanji onto their body and then coursing chakra through the ink to summon the preferred effect. Due to the ability to move the ink while it is on the skin, a new shape can be created instantly with chakra control and as such the user would only need to drawn a single shape once and then have it re-purposed for anything else. As mentioned before, the main ability of this technique is to allow the user to bring forth small, ink made creatures for the sake of carrying messages, scouting, or general amusement. Meaning, even if they were used to attack they would count as free form techniques with no rank or damage value at all. The creatures able to be created are listed below:

Hawk (鷹, Taka) Can be ridden for reconnaissance or high-speed travel. Smaller variants can be used to carry explosive tags or be used to deliver messages.

Rat (鼠, Nezumi) Can swarm across an area to search for a target much faster than the user would be able to on their own. Being so small, the rats are inconspicuous, also making them suitable for covert message delivery.

Snake (蛇, Hebi) Can be used as ropes to restrain someone. With the ability to soundlessly enter through even the smallest crevice, they can also be used for covert ops.

Tomoe Lion (巴獅子, Tomoe Shishi) Used for travelling on ground, these lions appear vicious on the outside but are actually harmless. If needed they can be used to hold down a target with their powerful jaws.

Fish (魚, Sakana) Made of special, water resistant ink, the fishes are able to travel through bodies of water to deliver messages or very small objects in their mouths.

Note: Must be stated in the user's biography or beginning of the battle.
Note: Up to 3 tattoos can be made in one go.
Note: The technique can be used five times per event, with each contract lasting two turns.(In the case four are made at a single go) Alternatively, the user can create a less amount of constructs and have the additional turns added to the created construct. For example releasing two creations that would last four turns each. Due to the technique lacking any actual damage potential, this extension serves for more story oriented purposes.

(Inkupo/Genjutsu/Raiton: Shuuru Fantazumu) Ink/Illusion/Lightning Technique: Surreal Phantasm](Inkupo/Genjutsu/Raiton: Shuuru Fantazumu) Ink/Illusion/Lightning Technique: Surreal Phantasm
Range: N/A (Same as Genjutsu; to which how far the flash will reach)
Chakra: X + 30 Infusion (X being the original illusions chakra cost)
Description: Through the use of some unique in tattoos on the user’s body; the user may will infuse their lightning chakra into the tattoos in order to cause them to begin to glow bright. This causes a flash of light to occur, which spans up to long range (depends on original technique's range) away from the user’s position – causing those who see the light to be inflicted into an illusion. This allows a new and unique way of casting techniques, utilizing the tattoos as a mean to cast an illusion; with the user being able to us any illusion they desire. This technique costs a move, but is use in tandem with the illusion, needing the same amount of hand seals, chakra etc for the original technique though with minor infusion of chakra for the flash of light. This method can follow with any Genjutsu the user knows up to A-Rank but is can only be used once every three turns. The tattoos must be posted before battle or within the user’s bio.

(Inkupo: Arusu Shasuuru) Ink Arts: Ars Chasseur](Inkupo: Arusu Shasuuru) Ink Arts: Ars Chasseur
Type: N/A
Chakra: N/A ( +10 Infusion)
Description: A rather unique technique that naturally has no inherent offensive nor defensive power - but rather is a tool utilized by those who are capable of utilizing Ink Ninjutsu. This selective brand of ink is different from the others used, as it's intention is to capture the true essence of an animals predatory sense - in which the ink has the ability to form invisible works of art. This isn't to be confused with true invisibility but rather a contribution of the ink's ability to retract light away from it due to the translucent coloration and a minor infusion of chakra. Once the ink is used, the creation is formed, preventing the enemy from being able to see said work of art and thus is ideal for stealth attacks though it should be known that when within short range of the opponent, the creations cameo is easier to see due to distortions in the air or even from moving along the ground causing prints to appear etc.

The user is able to also apply this to his/her ink techniques within scrolls by simply having it pre-drawn or even conceal ink created tattoos on their body in which the user simply has to pay an extra infusion of chakra to "activate" the effect. Must be posted in user's bio or at the start of battle, though this only pertains in carrying the ink where as the infusion requires a move. The cameo affect only lasts for three turns before naturally a wearing off

(Fuin Inkupo: Jutsushiki) Sealing Ink Art: Jutsu Formulae](Fuin Inkupo: Jutsushiki) Sealing Ink Art: Jutsu Formulae
Range: N/A (Short – Long, Active Portion)
Chakra Cost: N/A (+10 Active Ability)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Jutsushiki is a unique hybrid technique which takes advantage on the mutual relationship ink ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu share. This is clearly visible in the Sealing Art: Crouched Tiger Bullet in which the drawn tiger is able of sealing others – however in the case of Jutsushiki this isn’t the case. What it does is act as a preemptive method of creating seals located on the body, modifying the scripts in their dormant state. By tattooing and infusing the appropriate kanji/formulae for the seal – the user is able to recreate the seal and its initial purpose with this ability via the ink or in other methods such as drawing it on paper etc. An example of this would be the Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method which the user pre writes the seal, however instead uses the ink from the ninja art instead. This causes all affected Fuinjutsu techniques to become treated as Ink Ninjutsu/Fuinjutsu based technique’s thus certain ink techniques can become effective with it such as the boosts which normally applies only to ink ninjutsu (if plausible) now applies to the Fuinjutsu in question as well by taking the infused chakra and simply adding onto the technique, however, the damage boosts themselves can only be applied to Fuinjutsu which originally utilizes a script in is formation/composition . Thus techniques such as Multiple Infinite Embraces cannot gain the benefit of the boost even if a script is added later into it via infusions etc. Offensive and Defensive Barriers which originate from a seal with script gains this as well. This technique doesn’t take up a move slot in battle, as it is applied outside of combat however the user may create a seal in battle with the ink if needed via control it and shaping it into the desired form. The latter ability is an active can only be used thrice per battle with a cool down of three turns though may be performed in the same time frame as the original technique while the former simply needs to be stated at the start of the battle or within the user’s bio. In spite of all this, this ability can only be used on Fuinjutsu/Barrier Ninjutsu which employs the usage of actual sealing scripts thus those which lack this are unable to be affected

( Yumeton | Dākutaimuzu) - Dream Sand: Dark Times]( Yumeton | Dākutaimuzu) - Dream Sand: Dark Times
Chakra: 30/40
Description: Dark Times is a dream sand infusion technique that focuses on infusing the Yumeton with different aspects of his aresnal.

A Rank- This infusion allows for the user to infuse his different elemental chakra with Yumeton's (Earth and Water) in ratio's that would layer them with Yumeton crystals. For water techniques, they would appear to glimmer with the white crystals of inert Dream Sand and gain cutting properties, while earth techniques would be encrusted with the inert crystals that gave it the same. This would cause both elements used to raise 1 rank/20 damage in effectiveness(does not change S/Ws). The user must perform 3 handseals when doing this effect and this may be done 4 times per battle, needing a 2 turn cooldown. This counts of a move but may be used simultaneous to another water or earth technique of course. This adds 10 chakra to the cost of a move

S Rank - This ability may be posted in the user's biography or at the start of battle so that he may start the battle with it prepped, and is a passive ability requiring chakra. The user may infuse his equipment (seals, clothing, weapons, kunai/kunai equivalent, etc) with Yumeton, giving these objects a shimmering look due to the white crystals influence within them. For defensive purposes, this gives anything coated basic C rank protection from physical damage. The user's weapons also gain the effect of being able to basically inject the opponent with a powerful dose of Dream Sand upon penetrating their skin or being inside of him in some way due to this coating(S-rank). The user's seal/kanji based techniques and abilities become enhanced with Yumeton and the usual Kanji material is replaced by a Kanji made of Dream Sand that is charged with more chakra and power than the original, thus allowing the seal to draw from a stronger source of chakra as well as being fortified by the dream sand crystals themselves. This allows sealing tags to be capable of dealing damage equal to it's rank when something makes contact with it . The addition of the Dream Sand kanji as a power source makes it so that techniques that fit this category raise in effectiveness by 1 Rank/20 Damage Points as well as requiring 10 more chakra to activate. This only works on Sealing based techniques up to A rank (Advanced Fuuin users are able to increase S-rank Fuuinjutsu techniques by +10 damage/chakra.) rank and only effects seal/scroll/kanji based techniques and abilities. This variation can be utilized three times per battle with a two-turn cooldown. While a seal under the effect of Dark Times is in play, this technique cannot be activated, the cooldown starting when the Fuuinjutsu it is adorned to becoming void. The effects of Dark Times lasts for as long as the seal it is adorned to does. The user cannot coat a weapon while Dark Times is used on a Fuuinjutsu and vice versa, nor can the S-rank version be used while the A-rank version is in play. No A-rank and above Yumeton techniques can be used in the same turn Dark Times is activated for either version.

Edo Purchased in Shop: Purchasing a basic Yamanaka. Specialties are Single Handseal Specialist (Lightning) | Genjutsu Casting Specialist | Genjutsu Layering Specialist | Sixth Sense (Extra LMS)

Bugu no Achlys) - Garb of Achlys](Bugu no Achlys) - Garb of Achlys
Type: Weapon
Range: Dependant
Chakra: 10 per turn | Up to forty for specific abilities
Damage: -
Description: Garb of Achlys, or GOA, is an ancient tool that takes the form of a battered piece of clothing that resembles a cloth, although due to the abilities it has it has been seen in different forms. Once a worthy owner encounters GOA it would form a bond with them and change into a form desirable and suitable for the user. Once this is accomplished the user would be granted several new abilities, all for a cost though. This is due to the parasitic nature of GOA. GOA is a conscious, sentient construct that although is aware of the world around it, does not interact with it in a significant manner, merely just being present. The weapon itself is said to have an unknown number of capabilities, however only a numbered amount of it’s abilities are currently known.

First and foremost, the garb’s connection with user and the user’s capabilities. Through it’s awareness of the world GOA grants Vayne sensory, however it is limited to shadows. Vayne becomes aware of any and all shadows present in the area, no matter how small or faded they may be. However, although he becomes aware of the shadow, distinguishing specific parts of the shadow would require concentration. Normally Vayne would have a basic understanding of what the shadow is, for example he would distinguish that fingers are being held up, but with concentration he would be capable of knowing how many fingers are being held up. This sensory grants Vayne a two times multiplier in regards to sensing. Of course this ability becomes completely useless for constructs that lack a shadow. This ability is always active as long as a piece of GOA is in contact with Vayne. It costs five chakra points per turn. The user is limited to focusing on 3 objects, during which his awareness of the outer world is cut to just being aware.(No sensory multiplier)

The second ability relates to the general function of the garb and it’s bias towards perfection. Due to this GOA can essentially change it’s shape into anything and separate into multiple shapes to match the need’s of it’s bearer. GOA has the ability to alter it’s size, this proves useful when it is owned by different users. The size altering occurs after the user passively sacrifices twenty chakra points, through those GOA could change it’s size, essentially expanding at a rapid rate, allowing it to assume more shapes. Individually, GOA can be treated as a cloth, not offering any defensive or offensive capabilities. However, when more and more of GOA build atop itself it can reach surmountable strength and durability. The power of GOA depends on the amount of additional chakra the user supplies, with the strength corresponding to the 1:2 chakra:damage output. This can be used five times per battle. When hitting thirty chakra points mark, the strength increase only lasts three turns, which upon ending prevent the utilisation of the power increase of equal or higher measure for two turns. Sacrificing forty results in an increase that only lasts two turns, after which a three turn interval must pass before the reutilisation of the power increase ability. In regards to sacrifices lower than thirty, they all last for four turns, after which a turn interval must pass before the utilisation of the technique. The aspect of decreasing the size of GOA would cost five chakra points and can be freely used as it offers no noteworthy advantage to the user. Any offensive/defensive actions done with the expanded cloth would cost a move, barring the turn it expands in.

The third and perhaps the most battle useful ability of GOA is it’s relation to the Nara clan arts and related techniques. The garb implements it’s awareness into the user and clear their mind from any unnecessary thoughts(killing intent and similar/emotion altering techniques) , this allows the user to be more proficient with their usage of nara clan related techniques, allowing them to be able to create and use more complex and concentration requiring techniques. Normal techniques would be performed with more ease, translating to a -5 to chakra requirement for initial usage of the technique. Furthermore, GOA has one more function that greatly aids the user in conflicts. It becomes passively active when a nara or related technique is used(Shadow CFS for examole), GOA would release some of the user’s previously taken chakra into the technique, empowering it as a result. This translates to a rank increase for A ranks and below, while for higher it increases the power by ten. This ability can only come into effect as long as the GOA has taken some chakra beforehand. GOA absorbs five chakra points per turn for this ability and would require twenty chakra points in order to have the ability come into play, however, the user can actively sacrifice chakra, four times per battle, in order to have a higher storage of chakra. The user can sacrifice up to forty chakra points, this can be performed in the same timeframe of a technique, allowing the user to have the boost added to the attack in the same instance it is released. Boosts are restricted to once every two turns.

In regards to the GOA's durability, it depends on the extent of the second abilities usage that was previously mentioned. When the ability is not in use the garb would be as durable as normal clothes, leaving it vulnerable to attacks. However, all parts of the garb must be destroyed in order to render it completely useless. If a portion of the garb was not destroyed then it could be used to return the garb to it's former glory, based on the capabilities/restrictions placed on the second ability.

-Can only be used by a nara.
-If not on the user's person, it can be summoned similar to any other weapon.

(Pitto No Kenjin) - Sage of Pits
Chakra: N/A (-10 more to SM per turn cost)
Description: One of the more naturally talented Snake Sage Mode users, Shady, had found a way to develope his sage mode to more fit the snakes he used. Specifically, he found a way to adapt his own bodily functions to be like that of the Crotalinae Species, or Pitvipers; A Species of snake that he himself discovered. Whenever the user enter sage mode, whether it is Perfect or Imperfect form, he would sacrifice more chakra in order to gain more unique snake features belonging to Pitvipers. This would pertain to their scales, senses and their passive abilities mentioned for basic Pitvipers. This includes their naturally advanced sensing through their pit organs. And the natural ability to camouflage their scales. Due to the minor change to the anatomy, the user would have access to these passives when entering sage mode.
Note: A passive ability that is activated along with Snake Sage Mode but must be placed in the bio and posted upon use (but not taking up a move slot)
Note: Must have learned Pitvipers Sub-species of Snakes

(Iryō Fuinjutsu: 1000 Koe) - Medical Sealing Style: 1000 Voices
Type: Supplamentary
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: N/a (-10 per technique used)
Damage points: N/a
Description: 1000 Voices is special sealing tag placed on the body of the users (The back side of their hand) taking the shape of an closed eye. This sealing technique was used in a way to have a back up plan in case of an emergency regarding their chakra, or even mental attacks thats incredibly hard to escape. By studying the seal on tsunades forehead the user found a way to mimick how it activates without actually mimicking what it actually does. This seal works by storing chakra into the seal (the closed eye) on their hand by expelling more chakra, causing an additional +10 Chakra to every technique used by the user. By
doing this they expel more chakra but also store more chakra for times when they really need it. When the time comes the user is able to manually activate the body seal, causing the closed eye to open on the back of their hand. Doing this, it will flood the user with the chakra that was stored, replenishing their chakra while at the same time spiking their capabilities. Once the chakra floods/surges the users body their physical attributes increase in terms of speed increasing their speed by +6, while also activating healing to a small degree, healing small damages such as cuts, burns, blunt damage (does not regrow limbs) healing by +20 a turn (If needed). The good thing about this technique isnt the boost in speed and healing but the simple ability to constantly store chakra in this seal for emergencies. Though the user is only able to activate it as a whole or half the amount, reducing the buffs by half if they only use half the stored chakra.

Note: Can essentially use twice
Note: The amount of Chakra stored is adding to the chakra pool
Note: In order to activate the buffs the user needs more than 200 chakra points in the seal
Note: The Seal has a pre amount of 300 chakra into it
Note: Technique last for five turns before it wears off.
Note: Once the technique wears off, the users body will become more fragile, causing every damage applied to the user to have an additional 20 Damage
Note: Cant use Fuinjutsu S rank or above for 2 turns after technique ends

(Fuinjutsu/Kenjutsu : Shi no Ōgama) - Sealing/Sword Arts: Lost Blades
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: N/a
Description: Lost blades is a very unique type of technique. Applying both sealing techniques with kenjutsu, making the technique, Lost Blades. The user will apply a seal on the blade portion of their sword. Doing this, the user is able to slash at anything that pertains to chakra in it, be it medical chakra, other forms of chakra. (excludes senjutsu or fuinjutsu). By doing this, the moment the user slashes at something, the seal instantly activates, sealing the chakra inside said technique, allowing for the slash to disperse the technique. This makes it look like everything the user cuts at, gets slashed and dispersed.
Note: Can use two times per battle
Note: Both Fuin and Kenjutsu is S rank, allowing the user to seal S rank and below
Note: The seal is pre-applied to the sword before battle. After usage, the user has to manually apply the seal to the sword again (This portion does not take up a move slot, but using the technique does)
Note: Seal stays dormant until clashes with other technique

Background Music:

You must be registered for see medias

Battles

Won: 11

Lost: 3

Updating

Last edited by a moderator:

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When you drop a character, you don't retain the rights to that characters face claim. So yes; you'll need Vayne's permission now.
"..sO yES; YOu'Ll nEeD vAyNE's pERmIsSiOn nOW"
Like you got permission before dubbing Shady's stuff

It is, as Ian said, you no longer have rights to it. So either you get Vayne's permission or issa no go. That's how iss always worked.
Yeah, understood. Thanks for clarifying man!

Ayy, and go for it if you want.

Afaik yeah.

<_>
Nah, it's cool g! All yours