Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By activating a fuuin seal to summon a tool, like your giant shuriken, it will cost you one of your three jutsu per turn. You'll just post the jutsu for the seal and deduct the chakra it states. You can store multiple things in one seal, however they would have to be of the same type, meaning only ninja tools in one seal and DNA samples in another etc.

( Shikoku Mujin ) - Four Black Fog Battle Formation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: When the opponent is trapped inside a container of some sort, the user places five sealing tags, on each side of the container forming a rough pentagon shape. The opponent is then locked in suspended animation for one turn.
Note: If the opponent escapes the container or shatters it before all the tags are placed, he avoids the technique fully.

We saw the Sound Four trap Sasuke in this back in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. Pretty simple, though hard to pull off. Key points are: you need five seals, positioned in the pentagon shape (roughly) and it is only fully effective once all tags are in place.

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

Take out a scroll, write the Kanji of the element you wish to seal, four seals (and imbuing the nature of the chakra you are sealing into the kanji) and then hold the scroll up to absorb/seal the jutsu.

Same as always, give me your insights into the jutsu and for these, how you'd ensure their success in battle. That first one might be a nice way to take people to the NW Blood Prison xD

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Apologies for the delay!

Yeah, I remember this jutsu from part 1. And I do agree with you that it's hard to set up, if not impossible honestly o-o. But if someone is trapped in there, it's pretty much game over for them xD. If I were to try to set this up, I'd firstly use some sort of jutsu which induces paralysis on the opponent, such as Nagashi. I'd then attempt to place the five seals whilst he's paralyzed.

Nice jutsu here, I sometimes see people state in their bios that they have pre made seals for this jutsu (I'm guessing to avoid the writing the name of the element thing lol). That makes it faster, although it does still require four handseals. This would be a good idea for one of those huge S rank jutsu which have a large AoE such as majestic annihilation. Also, I'd assume this jutsu wouldn't work on something such as swamp or antlion?

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apologies for the delay!

Yeah, I remember this jutsu from part 1. And I do agree with you that it's hard to set up, if not impossible honestly o-o. But if someone is trapped in there, it's pretty much game over for them xD. If I were to try to set this up, I'd firstly use some sort of jutsu which induces paralysis on the opponent, such as Nagashi. I'd then attempt to place the five seals whilst he's paralyzed.

Nice jutsu here, I sometimes see people state in their bios that they have pre made seals for this jutsu (I'm guessing to avoid the writing the name of the element thing lol). That makes it faster, although it does still require four handseals. This would be a good idea for one of those huge S rank jutsu which have a large AoE such as majestic annihilation. Also, I'd assume this jutsu wouldn't work on something such as swamp or antlion?
I'd say yes until a mod says otherwise, we can always ask in the Sensei Q&A for clarification but I'm going to stick with yes. For the antlion, if you get the epicentre within range, then it would work. As for the swamp, I'd say only the area around you potentially.

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per tool/weapon)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal basic ninja tools, like shurikens, kunais, swords, etc into sealing marks placed on their clothes or their body. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks". The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced and one can unleash a barrage of weapons with great speed in a small time window. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand. Sasuke even shown that you can have the weapons connected to wires and linked to their sealing marks and used the technique in sealing marks he placed in his wrist bracers.
Note: Can summon up to 30 basic tools per sealing mark and can have up to 2 sealing marks.

This is an extension of the Generic Sealing Technique but only works on Ninja Tools. We saw Sasuke use this against Itachi in their fight at the Uchiha Hideout.

(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
Description: This is a detection type barrier which is simply a more advanced version of the (Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation technique and that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering from the sky to underneath the ground creating a sphere. The user will create a tag with the 許可 (Kyoka) Kanji and place it on the ground, doing the confrontation hand seal afterwards to activate it. After the barrier is erected, the user, if inside it, will be able to detect any enemy inside it, even if he hiding his presence. After that, anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected as well as anything that moves inside it. Techniques that mask the users presence are ineffective at avoiding detection as the barrier focuses on movement and displacement of matter, not solely on chakra detection. The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user by moving the tag.
Note: Can only be used twice.

Jiraiya used a version of this jutsu, though I don't think his version could detect the cloaked Chameleon Summon of Pein.
This version requires you to have a tag made, which serves as the epicentre of the jutsu, which can be moved around as you need. So you could even place this on a kunai if you wanted to and throw it towards a concealed location. However, you need to be inside the barrier to gain the information it is giving you and the tag needs to be stationary for it to send you information.
There is no way to avoid detection from this barrier, without destroying the tag. For best results, I suggest using it attacked to a kunai and placed somewhere near you where you can easily move it it comes to it.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
First one is simple enough. Just place the seals upon your body, and tap them in order to summon ninja tools. Still though, it'd cost 150 chakra points in order to summon 30 weapons lol. It would probably be better to just use them from your pouch. Although slower, there is no chakra cost.
Second jutsu is quite useful. Sensing barrier emphasizing upon movement and the displacement of air and other matter in order to detect the opponent. Quite useful, especially since it goes up to long range. Question though, could I keep the tag on my person? Since it goes up to long range, and can be deactivated if destroyed, I'd say it's a good solution to keep it on hand and on my person lol.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First one is simple enough. Just place the seals upon your body, and tap them in order to summon ninja tools. Still though, it'd cost 150 chakra points in order to summon 30 weapons lol. It would probably be better to just use them from your pouch. Although slower, there is no chakra cost.
Yeah, that is an issue, however you get to summon more at once and have a greater capacity of said weapons. Essentially though, you are unsealing each weapon individually in such a small time frame, that this counts as one jutsu. If you remember the scene were Sasuke used this against Itachi, it was basically many, many summons of the shuriken done over a short time-frame... but I think I'm rambling now.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.

This used to be in the ninjutsu list, however it is now exclusively a fuuinjutsu do to the nature of you gaining the opponents chakra... So, after the seals and slamming your hands on the ground, a massive amount of pressure is placed on the target area via a barrier that you create. Here is the nice part, the user can't use A-rank ninjutsu which is also what happens to be needed to break the barrier xD

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user can use this technique to dispel sealing methods through channelling their chakra in direct contact with a seal.
Note: Can only dispel Sealing methods B rank and below.
Note: Requires extensive Fuuinjutsu training.

This allows you to negate the chakra in a fuuinjutsu seal, effectively negating it via an overload of chakra. You need direct contact with the seal and it only works on seals up to and including B-rank.

So, pictures if you feel you need them, and the usual comments/discussion points from you. ^^

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I really like this jufsu. It has loads of potential. Personally, I'd use it after using a jutsu such as Swamp of the Underworld, which restrains the opponent. Can only be broken by A rank attacks, and steals 100 points of damage per turn. This seems especially useful in NW, after immobilizing your opponent you can leech away all their chakra. I assume the fact that this jutsu is not self sustaining, and that genjutsu can disrupt it carries over from the B rank version?
The second jutsu is also quite simple. It makes for a nice counter to the sealing tag jutsu . I mean there isn't really much to say on this one xD. Requires direct contact, so you have to be touching the seal. Although some seals can harm you if you touch them directly, so it may be difficult in some situations.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I assume the fact that this jutsu is not self sustaining, and that genjutsu can disrupt it carries over from the B rank version?
Correct, it is not self sustaining meaning the moment you move your hands off the ground, the barrier falls. As for the bold, can you re-word that for me please?

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Correct, it is not self sustaining meaning the moment you move your hands off the ground, the barrier falls. As for the bold, can you re-word that for me please?
In the B rank version, McRazor informed me that genjutsu disrupts the seal by breaking your concentration. Does this carry over to the A rank version? o-o

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the B rank version, McRazor informed me that genjutsu disrupts the seal by breaking your concentration. Does this carry over to the A rank version? o-o
If you are able to cast a genjutsu that is designed to affect your opponents chakra control/control over their conscious body, such as most Sharingan Genjutsu, then yes... With more thought, I guess even a visual only illusion would also work; for example by tricking your opponent into seeing another opponent or attack heading for them then they'd have to release the fuuin in order to defend.

Then again, with the amount of pressure put on you from the Fuuin, do you think you'd be able to regulate chakra control to the finest point a genjutsu requires?

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
Description: The user takes out two bladed objects and crosses them. This creates a seal that seals away 50% of the chakra of any opponents within short-range of the user, allowing them to use only upto A-rank techniques.
Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns maximum.
Note: If the opponent moves out of short range, he regains his original abilities

This is a fuuin from a Naruto game that does pretty much what it says. So long as the opponent is in range and you maintain the seal (by means of having your blades crossed and streaming chakra), you're opponent will not have access to half of their chakra and will not be able to use S-rank and F-rank jutsu.

( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user, after having obtained some of the opponent's blood, touches a summoning that the opponent is controlling, causing a kanji formula to generate which forces the summoner to lose control of that summon. The summon does not fight for the user, but instead disappears back to its summon realm.
Note: Can only be used twice.

You must be registered for see images

Minato used this against Kurama to release Tobi's control over him. You first need a sample of your opponents blood and physical contact with a summon in order to activate the seal. All that happens is the summon disperses itself back to wherever it was summoned from.

( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilised by taking a tag that bears the symbol for "Restrict". When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles. This slows down the opponent and prevents him from using A-rank Tai and above for three turns.

I believe the Kanji for Restrict for this fuuin is which could be read as suppression. You learnt a similar jutsu in med-school that messes with the opponents muscle control, this version prevents them from using A-rank taijutsu for three turns.

You know what I'm after O__O'

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
The first one is interesting. Personally, I'd use it with the aid of a clone, and have the clone use this jutsu whilst I attacked the opponent. It's interesting, but it only lasts two turns and you have to make sure that you stay within short range of the opponent. Also, if using this through a clone, you have to make sure to protect your clone as well as attack.

Contract seal sounds like a lot of work for something relatively simple to do otherwise o_o. You have to gather opponent's blood, and then touch the summoning that they are controlling. And after all that work, the summon won't even fight for you :|. It simply disperses back xD. It'd be easier to just attack the summon directly xD.

The third seal isn't that great either imo. It just says that it restricts taijutsu up to A rank, and slows down the opponent. Useful in some situations, such as when facing an EIG Master, but useless fighting your average tai fighter. Most taijutsu are below A rank, and they are still able to utilize freeform. Also, it says that they are slowed down but does not specify how much. So that just means that the opponent is slightly slower than average imo. Finally, the jutsu only lasts 3 turns :(.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok just perform these

(Shishienjin ) - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Damage Points: N/A ( 60 if the opponent makes physical contact with the barrier )
Description: This technique requires four people or clones to use. The people must be standing forming a square, they will then make the snake handseal and clasp their hands. A barrier forms around them on all sides, stopping anyone from outside from coming into the square. If they touch the walls, they will be burnt by violet flames. The casters can add a secondary barrier outside to prevent them from being attacked by enemies on the outside of the square; although by doing so, they are unable to attack as well. Each barrier can sustain any A-Rank technique.
Note: Requires 4 ninjas or 4 clones to use.

Make four clones and have them stand in a square shape around the opponent. After they use the snake handseal, cause them to create a powerful cube of chakra which restrains the opponent. If he attempts to escape or even touch it, he should be burned with purple fire.

(Shisekiyōjin) Four Red Yang Formation
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 70 (-20 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description:
A powerful barrier formation noted to only be usable by those of Kage Level, whereby four shinobi, standing in a square formation, erect a large barrier that is red in colour. It was stated to be several times stronger than the Four Violet Flames Formation, and is highly malleable. When assaulted by a Tailed Beast Ball from the Ten-Tails, the barrier simply distorted its shape, forcing the brunt of the attack upwards while it was left completely intact. Its users can create openings within the barrier to allow passage. The barrier is apparently very chakra-taxing since at least two of its users are limited in the usage of other techniques, such as clone techniques, while maintaining the barrier at the same time. Despite this, the users can still perform techniques and hand seals while sustaining the barrier. The barrier itself is strong enough to resist any S-Rank technique known and, despite being opened on top, is very high and hard to escape from. Alternatively, high ranked ninjas can use this technique by using clones. In this case, only Sage rank ninjas have the necessary chakra reserves to produce the technique.
Note: Can only be used by either 4 Kage ranked Ninjas or, if the user is Sage rank, through the usage of clones.
Note: While sustaining it, the users cannot mold chakra above A-Rank and can only use one additional technique per turn
Note: Usable twice per battle

Ok create three clones and, similar to the last jutsu, have them arrange themselves around the opponent in the shape of a square. Have each clone concentrate their chakra and then have them erect a sealing barrier which traps the opponent inside. This jutsu is considerably more powerful than the last.

(Fuuinjutsu: Haisui Chakura) Sealing Arts: Chakra Draining Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40 (drains 100 chakra per turn)
Description:
This is a simple seal where the user does 2 simple handseals and slams his ground on a surface. Upon that surface, a 2 meter diameter sealing formula circle of kanjis and markings spreads, activating the technique. Any enemy that makes contact with the formula becomes unable to mold chakra as the sealing technique drains his chakra and his stamina. If the enemy manages to escape the seal, he will recover use of his chakra.
Note: Usable twice per battle.

Simply slam your hands on the ground to create a seal which saps chakra.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I focus chakra and make the special clone handseal in order to create four exact replicas of myself. The clone's stand in a square shape around the opponent and begin to make the snake handseal. Suddenly, a purple barrier erects itself around him, and would make him erupt in flames the instant he touched it.

I focus my chakra and create four clones which are mirror images of myself. I concentrate my chakra and have each clone contribute to the creation of a red cubic barrier which traps the opponent.

I focus my chakra before making two handseals, I then slam my hands on the ground. I focus chakra underneath the opponent and cause a sealing tag to form underneath him which restricts the use of chakra.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Juinjutsu: Hayaguchikotoba Shīru) Cursed Seal Technique: Tongue Twister Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40
Description:
This Cursed Seal was the one given to all members of the ANBU subgroup Root by Danzō Shimura, to ensure no information about Danzō or the organization could fall into the wrong hands. After Danzō died, the seals disappeared from all the Root members. When the wearer of this Cursed Seal speaks about anything incriminating related to Danzō or Root, their entire body will be paralysed, taking away their ability to speak or move. In the place it is applied, it takes the shape of three solid lines and two broken lines. The seal can also be applied during combat, and can secretly be placed on the opponent's body upon momentary physical contact. When the user activates it, the curse seal's marks spread around the opponent's body, paralysing them. However, one can break free from the seal with a strong enough release of chakra.
Note: Usable twice

( Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu ) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid*
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.
Note: The placement of this seal must be stated on the user's biography.

( Chakra Taisan Fūin ) - Chakra Confusion Seal
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A special tag that utilizes the mark of confusion. When placed upon an opponent and using chakra it burns into the opponents skin. This chakra tag causes chakra to flow towards that particular area, causing a disruption within the flow of chakra as well as making it harder to control chakra(adds -10 chakra to any jutsu that the opponent will use for 4 turns).
Note: This jutsu can only be used twice in battle.*

Ok, next batch.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I place a special seal on the clone's tongue, preventing him from speaking or moving after Dawan sensei takes him into his secret room and shows him images. The clone cannot speak of this experience again.

I put the seal upon a clone, and as he dies he seals everything around him within a mid range radius into the seal on his chest. The seal creates a large black explosion.

I take a pre prepared seal and charge chakra into it, and then I place the sealing tag upon the body of a clone. It causes chakra to condense, and adds more chakra to his attacks.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu for four turns.
Note: This seal can be used only once per battle.*

( Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin ) - Sealing Technique: Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Damage Points: N/A ( Death )
Description: The user, or his clone, makes nine handseals and then claps his hands. This summons the Shinigami, who appears behind the user and wraps its left arm with prayer beads. The soul of the user is visible, bound to the Shinigami. The Shinigami then extends its hand through the user's chest, grasping the opponent if he is within short range, and begins pulling out his soul. Once the Shinigami has grasped the opponent, he is completely immobile, although he can use weapons, summonings already existing, etcetera to try and kill the user before the technique completes. At the user's command, the Shinigami then performs the sealing, locking away the victim and the user's soul to battle for all eternity in the Shinigami's stomach.
Note: If used by the user himself, causes him to die.
Note: This technique can be used only a maximum of two times by clones, and once by the user himself.

( Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user, and two shadow clones that must have already been created, array themselves into a triangle formation around the opponent. They then create a pyramidal barrier around them, trapping the opponent within. The barrier then explodes, sending the opponent high into the sky, badly injured.
Note: Can also be used by three clones.

Good, final batch.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I focus chakra and create a special sealing mark which would make it impossible for my opponent to utilize genjutsu for the remaining four turns.

I create a clone which makes 9 handseals before clapping his hands. The clone summons the shinigami from the next world and utilitizes him in order to try and pull away the other clone's soul. Once successful, both clones would poof away and be forced to fight for all eterilnity in the shinigami's stomach.

I focus my chakra and create the identical clones of myself using the special handseal. The clone's array themselves in a triangular formation around the opponent. Suddenly, a pyramid shaped barrier would form around the opponent, before suddenly exploding in a spectacular manner. This sends the clone flying up into the sky, badly damaged.