s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Early on in the series when naruto stole that scroll from the 3rd hokage, the 3rd said that scroll contains forbidden seals. could it be that it contains within it the famous uzumaki seals as well? If that being the case, maybe naruto will be given another chance to learn from it, so he can learn those uzumaki seals?
..looking back i guess jiraiya was destined to teach naruto:D

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
222๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
15โš”๏ธ
Awards
Was gonna say it would have all the most powerful and dangerous moves ever from the leaf village that would include IWR maybe rasengan and tons more i imagine would be nice to see that looked over again and see what moves it has :)

Oturan Uchiha

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Was gonna say it would have all the most powerful and dangerous moves ever from the leaf village that would include IWR maybe rasengan and tons more i imagine would be nice to see that looked over again and see what moves it has :)
i don't think it would have the rasengan in there at least, i mean the 1st Hokage was the one who sealed the scroll from being read. But i could be wrong, they could have opened it and added more jutsu

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this is slightli off topic but, suske and naruto and suske was born roughli at the same time...naruto failed 2 times n nearli failed 3rd for the genin exam..how did he and the genius suske in the same grade?

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That is a scroll of FORBIDDEN JUTSU... and just to clarify things
wasn't the uzumakis eradicated b'cuz there seals were feared? and kushina did say the uzumakis used 'extreme methods'..so i would assume the strong ones would be classified forbidden and since the first hokage married an uzumaki he wud have access to them?

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
There could be forbidden uzumaki seals in that scroll or not, we can not know for sure... since the senju and the uzumaki were close relatives i am sure there must be (or was) a scroll with their seals somewhere.

Gama

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Early on in the series when naruto stole that scroll from the 3rd hokage, the 3rd said that scroll contains forbidden seals. could it be that it contains within it the famous uzumaki seals as well? If that being the case, maybe naruto will be given another chance to learn from it, so he can learn those uzumaki seals?
..looking back i guess jiraiya was destined to teach naruto:D
Yeah...you are right I agree...could it be that naruto will seal sasuke's darkness somehow...lol?