zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a concept I have developed since first joining Narutobase.

I believe that genetically, the Rikudo Sennin is most closely related to the Uzumaki.

Reason: All shown Uzumaki have shown traits that no other shinobi has possessed or seem to have some kinds of relationships to the sage.

I.E: Naruto: Bijuu mode that resembles the sage in shape and possesses Magatama shaped seal marks, similar to the sage's necklace

Nagato: an Uzumaki with a Rinnegan. But not only that, he fell into the prophecy of destruction and salvation. But also note that when you obtain an ability that is not genetically capable of you, it is physically more difficult to you. Nagato had no difficulty at all when using the rinnegan, implying a possible genetic compatibility

Karin: abnormally powerful sensing and Medical ninjutsu

Kushina: Chakra chains that function and look just like the "Outer Path" chains used by Obito

My theory is that Uzumaki, given certain conditions, can gain the sage's powers and even Rinnegan powers (In Kushina's case)

It is also noted that Uzumaki have abnormal chakras like Kushina. There are only 3 types of chakra- Human chakra (blue), Bijuu chakra (red), and the Outer path (green/ yellow/black) since the chakra in question is neither normal chakra nor bijuu chakra, there is no other possibility

This leads to my new theory. What if Kushina's chain technique is in fact the sealing technique the sage used to seal the juubi, just on a more powerful level. This makes sense since the chains are shown to be more effective at taming bijuu then either the sharingan or Mukoton.

Last edited:

naruman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i always thought of kushina chains as sealing tech and why kushina was chosen to be nine tails jink .
and yes some one already on the base proved sage of six paths was indeed a uzumaki .

youngdolce

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The most implausible and unfounded theory of all. And yet it is so asinine that kishi just may produce such an abortion of a plothole. Just like Obito=tobi. But the uzamaki are supposed to be distant cousins of the senju, that is all. That is the full extent of their relevance.

zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The most implausible and unfounded theory of all. And yet it is so asinine that kishi just may produce such an abortion of a plothole. Just like Obito=tobi. But the uzamaki are supposed to be distant cousins of the senju, that is all. That is the full extent of their relevance.
There is plenty to back my theory. Did you read the thread at all? I think you probably just stopped at "I think the Sage is more closely related to the Uzumaki" and didnt read the main point of the thread

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
may i remind you who gave him the rinnegan? As well as its been established in this one thread that s06p married an uzamaki period.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There is no plot holes. Plot holes can't be used until the plot is over, and the series is still going which means plot is still going. Obito is Tobi, makes perfect sense, and it's been shown in the manga how he became Tobi, and the flashback made perfect sense. Yes, Uzumaki are the distant relatives of the Senju, but anything can happen. Didn't think Obito would survive the rock fall did you? :D