Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kujaku: Inseki Shawā | Mysterious Peacock Method: Meteorite Shower
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Using his star chakra once the Mysterious Peacock Method has been activated, from the feathers, the user can release blasts of projectiles towards the opponent. These projectiles of star chakra are condensed to such high degrees that their appearance becomes like small meteorites mimicking the appearance of the first meteorite that crashed onto the earth. However these blasts are not aimed to directly harm the opponent but instead fall onto the ground across the battlefield and to emit a short ranged field in every direction from the meteorite, filled with star chakra which is aimed as a defensive layer to overpower foreign chakra that passes through it due to its radiating effect, which simply emanates star chakra from the meteor. This is achieved on the same principle upon which the star chakra has been introduced to the first shinobi from the meteorite that emitted that very same star chakra, albeit with added shape manipulation in order to achieve a shield-like appearance with debilitating effects towards regular chakra. This star chakra filled field works as a dampening field, requiring everything that passes through it to expend its strength first in order to overcome its weakness towards the star chakra, upon which it can continue its course albeit weakened, unless the chakra has a neutral interaction towards star chakra. This means that everything that passes through the field will have to overpower the field that can be labelled as 80 damage, before it can pass towards the user. Having to expend its might in order to overpower the field, slows it down by 3 speed levels and reduces its damage following the damage and health system. Using this technique, the user can create a maximum of four fields, following the splitting rules. This technique can only be used twice during a battle, with a two turn cooldown between uses. Once created the fields stay active up to four turns around the meteorites upon which the star chakra dissipates, unless overpowered and destroyed.

Questions, go. I want at least three.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
geez you aint my sensei no more z.z

yeah a nice technique i understand so ill do my best to fish 3 questions out of my mind >.>

When it says neutral so only bjuu charka can be strong to the fields then?

is the three levels deducted from the total speed amount or before there boosts are applied?

what is the debilitating effects to normal charka just that it be overpowered towards the star barrier?

i struggled for the third so if it sounds stupid probably is o.o

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
geez you aint my sensei no more z.z

yeah a nice technique i understand so ill do my best to fish 3 questions out of my mind >.>

When it says neutral so only bjuu charka can be strong to the fields then?

is the three levels deducted from the total speed amount or before there boosts are applied?

what is the debilitating effects to normal charka just that it be overpowered towards the star barrier?

i struggled for the third so if it sounds stupid probably is o.o
It follows the SW of MPM, yes.

The speed is deducted at the moment of collision and when something passes though it. Pro tip, the splitting is stronger than it may seem to the naked eye. I'll leave it up to your imagination.

I don't get the question. It's an 80 damage field. Everything that passes though it has to overpower it in order to continue, following the SW. So it's strong to raw chakra, neutral to elemental and natural energy and weak to bijuu.