US Ambassador to Libya killed over religion

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, something allegedly happens in the United States, the people of Libya & Egypt find it offensive, said people start rioting, and the Libyans murder a man who merely represented the country where the video allegedly came from; and you say the people of the United States stuck their nose into your business? Please, regale me with the logic of your statement as it's not making sense to me.

Trust me, I'm all for defending against sacrilegious acts, but murdering 4 people who are not responsible for the crime does not equate to being "right;" morally, ethically, religiously, or logically. I could understand executing the perpetrator, but not 4 unrelated persons who happen to come from the same country. Pretty much why I don't hate all Muslims because of the World Trade Center attacks, only the men & women responsible who happened to be Muslim.

My point? Your comment had no place in this discussion. You are entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't make it correct.
While I agree that the opinion you were commenting on was short sighted, you yourself are misinformed.

There were three sets of Protesters that day - the second wave was the one that did the killing. This mob was militarized [given weapons] by the Muslim Brotherhood. This is a Muslim Literalists party/group.

The reason for the protest - both hostile and peaceful - have to do with the perception in Libya of the governments role in internet control. In Libya the government censors the internet. There for when the trailer for the move was put on to YouTube America was blamed for hosing the video & for taking actions to prevent it's viewing.

Hence the US Embassy was attacked. Wrongly - but still.

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so wrong
Kill an innocent person bcs some stupid video is made that offend them...
he had nothing to do with it.
and even if he had some low budget stupid comedy shit isnt a reason to take a persons live
this is just bloodlust nothing more
I dont understand how some people can be so dumb yes really DUMB

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He should, their own fault for being so butthurt over a movie.
yup things like this suck so much, they get a sappy excuse like that and sacrifice the blood of our own people, it seems uber sketchy to me, idk if libya would want more blood in their hands.

Its just so sad
Some thing you might want to wake up to -

You must be registered for see images

- these pictures represent the third wave of protesters that arrived on 9/11 and have been there since. They are peaceful & progressive.

honestly the media is given religoun especailly islam a bad name there was mainly peaceful protests around the world but the media only show the minority of rioters in every protests there is always the mad person or mionorty they do bad things but the good manority always overshadows them but the media makes it such a big hype ofcourse i condem what they burning of embassy etc but i also condem that video ofcourse i dont hate the west i hate the governments never the people cause the ppl dont rule the country lol they think they do
Thank you. One other thing you might want to consider having a view on is the Muslim Brotherhood for militarizing the second wave of violent Literalist protesters - enabling them, emotionally and physically, to kill and destroy.

Reactions: mas129

narutokage99

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some thing you might want to wake up to -

- these pictures represent the third wave of protesters that arrived on 9/11 and have been there since. They are peaceful & progressive.

Thank you. One other thing you might want to consider having a view on is the Muslim Brotherhood for militarizing the second wave of violent Literalist protesters - enabling them, emotionally and physically, to kill and destroy.

Reactions: mas129

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He should, their own fault for being so butthurt over a movie.
He can and then the rest of America will be left vulnerable for the world to feast on.
Great!
You Know what I hate about O'dumbo is that he has the nerves to say sorry. Saying sorry while those people that died had nothing to do with the film and were unarmed to protect themselves from those nutheads.
Obama won't declare war and if he does people would turn their head the other way. Obama need to pull our troops out like he said in the past and stop giving our enemy money.
Blame Bush, it's his fault.

Mante

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People has to know that Islam forbids killing the innocent..and they need to know no all Muslims are doing the right thing.
In Islam, killing an innocent is like killing the whole humanity, and it strictly forbids it.
...So We decreed for the tribe of Israel that if someone kills another person - unless it is in retaliation for someone else or for causing corruption in the earth - it is as if he had murdered all mankind. And if anyone gives life to another person, it is as if he had given life to all mankind. Our Messengers came to them with Clear Signs but even after that many of them committed outrages in the earth. (Qur'an 5: 32)

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im saying this as a muslim. We bring all the hate on our religion on ourselves. If we just ignored this idiot then there would be no issue. It would come and pass but now cos of the protest people will wonder wat the fuss is about and it will actually publicise the film. Islam doesnt teach this. Im not sure wat religion these rioters are practicing. Some americans are hypocrites. They say muslims should not hate all of america cos of 2 3 guys (which i agree with) but its ok to hate and call muslims terroist because of less than 5% of muslims by name not by action.(not all americans). As for that guy may he rest in peace cos he didnt deserve it.

I just really want to point out that Islam is not a religion of violence and these people are a bunch of retards who dont know anything about islam and make it look bad. I cant change the opinion of people who think islam is violent, its these types of action that make them think "yes we were right"

I would also like to point out that if these people ( i wont call them muslims) really believed in god then they would trust him to deal with this in this life or the next.

Last edited:

supino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
RIP for this poor man and countless others who have lost their lives in those wars in Aghanistan and Iraq.

apart from that, and because I read some pretty nasty comments from certain people.... I think it would be best to admit that the way U.S.A has been conducting its policies in the Mediterranean, Near East, and Middle East is in the form of a continuation of the european (british, rench, german, dutch, russian) model of imperialism and colonialism. that is to say destroying all preexisting economic, social, political infrastructure.

BUT the truth of the matter is that not all imperial systems followed such a destructive means of expansionism. i mean, we are practically discussing annihilating entire cultures and civilisations. this is not to say that there were no wars, no victims and no innocent victims in the history of other cultures. i am just trying to make a point that europeans have done some pretty barbaric stuff that you do not necessarily see in the history of other cultures or civilisations and not to the same extent. and the worst part is that they are not willing to look back into their own history and criticise it. instead they prefer to hide or say: 'but everybody has done it!'.

imho it is wrong to persist on that path. this will not end wars but it is best to be inspired by other ideas and not focus too much on europeanism; for example think of the hellenic ideal of syncretism = combining different elements from different cultures and religions. or the empires and kingdoms which existed along the Silk Road, they also followed this hellenistic ideal and had achieved longer (not permanent) periods of peace and prosperity.

what i am trying to say: we have to respect other cultures and other civilisations and not continue on a barbaric imperialistic pattern originating in a continent which gave us some great things but are also responsible for some horrible actions too. not just WWII. if you are a history nerd like me, then you will understand what i am talking about.

Reactions: NarutoKage2

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This will not end well man... Just sayin, anyway my opinion.
Lmao, glad your not the only one. Everything "north kai" talks about is always likely to become controversial and extreme 'cause it involves politics of course.

well if you americans didn't stick your nose into everyones buisness this guy would be alive and happy with his family now
Easy there dude. I mean, I agree that what's going on is completely wrong but it's the *******s that made the film that deserve a death penalty lol. Please don't insult all the americans. Not every american is the same and not every american supports the media bullshit. I naturally have respect for everyone and every religion but one thing that I really hate is stereotyping and discrimination against one another.

Islam is a peaceful religion, look it on the net and read about it. It's just unlucky for us Muslims that some brainless idiots do things to give the religion a bad name. But then again why did was a film released to mock Islam? Remember that not all Muslims are the same as some are brainwashed by useless extremism. RIP to all the ones needlessly killed by the such idiots.
Totally agree with you, Islam is a peaceful religion just like a few others. I still don't understand why they portray Islam as bad when it's not. I mean do they think that people will not realize? Do they take the people watching the media as fools? I'm also aware of the evil that occurs in Israel involving the palestinians and jews. **** every jew living in Israel that supports the state in their evil act of killing the innocent palestinians there and I don't mean every jew lol.

Anyway, back on topic, I do agree that the US Ambassador died by accident. His death was not intentional. But the film makers are to blame for this incident anyway. The muslims are the only religious people that react in such a way and do not tolerate if any profanity or insult is taken on their religion. Remember the case with Salman Rushdie, how the Iranian religious leader R. Khomeini issued a fatwa(kinda like a bounty) calling for his assassination. Same shit could happen with this Sam Bacile lol.

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Islamic extremism is to Islam what the KKK is to the western world, outcasts and a very small minority
I wouldn't rush to weak judgements like that if I were you. U_U Afterall, there are still alot of people that don't know the exact intentions of the Islamic extremists or the KKK etc. I for one certainly don't. And why I say this is because, I hate it when people assume and make a judgement that something may be the case but in the end it turns out to be wrong. Epic trollage :cool:

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I fail to see how any of this has to do with a someone posting a YouTube video bashing Muhammad and having that cause a riot...or am I just missing something entirely...:confused:
Are you really that much of an idiot to think that video was the real cause? There are thousands of groups who are angry at the Us for manipulating their countries in the muslim world, they search for such excuses to ignite the masses. The film was just a tiny spark , what america has done to the muslim world was the powder keg.

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why in the hell would one kill the filmmaker, everyone has the right to film or say whatever they damn well wan to in the west
freedom of speech! I can go protest and write on a board whatever I want and the state cant do anything until I brake some other law, they got to protect me if some nutter who finds it offensive wants to stop me in the wrong way

thats how it should be, only dictatorships punish because someone said what they dont like
You live in germany? Try making a movie glorifiying hitler and condemning jews. Hypocrite.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blame Bush, it's his fault.
:sy:

He isn't the president anymore.

And in fact:
Obama continues the Drone policy, using them to both survey and bomb designated targets, often killing SEVERAL civilians in the process , sometimes missing the target entirely due to bad intel.

Yet people that support him are saying Bush is the one who have blood on his hands yet Obama is doing the exact same things.

So don't play the blame game.

Obama needs to pull the troops out over there,all this killing have to stop.

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People has to know that Islam forbids killing the innocent..and they need to know no all Muslims are doing the right thing.
In Islam, killing an innocent is like killing the whole humanity, and it strictly forbids it.
...So We decreed for the tribe of Israel that if someone kills another person - unless it is in retaliation for someone else or for causing corruption in the earth - it is as if he had murdered all mankind. And if anyone gives life to another person, it is as if he had given life to all mankind. Our Messengers came to them with Clear Signs but even after that many of them committed outrages in the earth. (Qur'an 5: 32)
That is often used as their excuse for these killings, because many consider practicing any religion other than islam to be causing corruption to the earth. I know not all muslims are like this, but there are still hundreds of thousands of muslims rioting over a silly video, and many innocent people have been killed because of it. The american government has been trying to think up an excuse to arrest the guy who made it to make the rioters happy, but he didn't do anything illegal. Him making that video and me calling someone an a--hole on this forum are no different. In america you can say whatever you want, the beauty of freedom of speech. There will always be other americans who wont like what you say, but thats all they can do is not like it, your still allowed to say it. This video gained international attention and went from a few thousand views to several million views because rioting muslims gave it the attention that he was trying to have it get. Basically they took the bait and started feeding the troll, and they are feeding him very well.

I will admit that in america anything anti muslim is looked down upon a lot less than anti-any other religion ever since 9/11. Even I tried to join the military when I turned 18 because I was ready to go over there and do my share of the killing but my medical records got me rejected for service.

You live in germany? Try making a movie glorifiying hitler and condemning jews. Hypocrite.

I read about a guy in Germany who did 5 years in prison because he taught his dog how to do the nazi salute every time he said heil Hitler. This thread isn't about Germany though its about a video made in america where everyone has the freedom to say whatever they want.

Last edited:

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is often used as their excuse for these killings, because many consider practicing any religion other than islam to be causing corruption to the earth. I know not all muslims are like this, but there are still hundreds of thousands of muslims rioting over a silly video, and many innocent people have been killed because of it. The american government has been trying to think up an excuse to arrest the guy who made it to make the rioters happy, but he didn't do anything illegal. Him making that video and me calling someone an a--hole on this forum are no different. In america you can say whatever you want, the beauty of freedom of speech. There will always be other americans who wont like what you say, but thats all they can do is not like it, your still allowed to say it. This video gained international attention and went from a few thousand views to several million views because rioting muslims gave it the attention that he was trying to have it get. Basically they took the bait and started feeding the troll, and they are feeding him very well.

I will admit that in america anything anti muslim is looked down upon a lot less than anti-any other religion ever since 9/11. Even I tried to join the military when I turned 18 because I was ready to go over there and do my share of the killing but my medical records got me rejected for service.

I read about a guy in Germany who did 5 years in prison because he taught his dog how to do the nazi salute every time he said heil Hitler. This thread isn't about Germany though its about a video made in america where everyone has the freedom to say whatever they want.
Are you implying its ok to do that in america? Ive never seen hollywood come up with a pro hitler movie either. Anyway, my point was that every society is biased in some way and ppl seem to forget that when judging whats happening in the muslim world.