Trait Points
0⚔️
According to the ending Urashiki fights Gaara and Darui

You must be registered for see images

Momoshiki fights Narruto and Sasuke

Kinshiki fights Chojiro and kurotsuchi

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL Keep Dreaming Hinata!! Seams the strongest still Momoshiki since she is the master and try to solo NaruSasu, Urashiki is just underling and he will fighting fodders.

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This confirms the anime is filler. This ursidis guy wasn't in the Movie or even mentioned. A year later when it was retconned in the Manga, this same guy wasn't mentioned or even hinted at. But now he is in the anime in the final fight? Filler if I've ever seen any.

I'm not surprised OP is in love with it though. Thought you were dropping the anime?

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This confirms the anime is filler. This ursidis guy wasn't in the Movie or even mentioned. A year later when it was retconned in the Manga, this sane guy wasn't mentioned or even hinted at. But now he is in the anime in the final fight? Filler if I've ever seen any.

I'm not surprised OP is in love with it though. Though you were dropping the anime?
how is it filler when kishimoto himself that designed him and himself to write him in the script but skip him because of movie length? and kishi himself promoted the villain in jump festa. Lol u make me laugh with your BS :lmao: :lmao: . there's a difference between retcon and filler

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it confirmed though? Because i remember cases like these in OP and Ed's which create hype but never happen. I was an anime only viewer as at the time i got to the Pain arc and i remember how disappointed i was when i didn't get a Hinata, Ino and Sakura vs Konan fight.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how is it filler when kishimoto himself that designed him and himself to write him in the script but skip him because of movie length? and kishi himself promoted the villain in jump festa. Lol u make me laugh with your BS :lmao: :lmao: . there's a difference between retcon and filler
This is such a bad argument. Does it mean that all the fillers Naruto himself participated as a character are canon because Kishi designed Naruto? Brains, hello? Are you there? I guess not.

Konohamaru as a character in Boruto > Your logic

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is such a bad argument. Does it mean that all the fillers Naruto himself participated as a character are canon because Kishi designed Naruto? Brains, hello? Are you there? I guess not.

Konohamaru as a character in Boruto > Your logic
wtf? the character himself is canon . he was created by kishi and now that they CAN add him in the anime version kishi will surely write his lines and fights

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excuses excuses. Hop of the filler bandwagon kiddo. He wasn't in the canon version of the Movie, nor in the Manga. This fodder is a filler character.