Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is not a perfect theory (there will be some mistakes) about how things will pan out but give a read, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :win:

One Piece is about slavery that was initiated by Im-Sama fearing the ideologies of the ancient Kingdom they teamed up and whipped the ancient kingdom & true history during the VOID CENTURY. However 800 years later after the void century the 20 kings who later on became the celestial dragons were responsible for the destruction of the ancient kingdom, which resulted in the emergence of the World Government and Navy would came up and as a result of slavery and oppression of difference species that took centre stage as initiated by the 20 kingdoms that overthrew the ancient civilisation that had all races together under one sovereign king who wore the strawhat of legends that Imu seized. A hat with a piece of power from that giant hat would end up in Roger’s hands 800+ year later, who then passed it onto Shanks and later on Shanks passed it onto Luffy.

The Kozuki clan belonging to the ancient kingdom was forced to the then kingdom of Wano as stone smiths that not only carved poneglyphs but legendary swords as well. Zunisha being part of one of the supporting ancient weapons was tasked to carry the Minks that served the Kozuki clan and protected the road poneglyph that leads to Raftel. That was when Zunisha was only 100 years old. The mermaid prince had already communicated with Joy Boy however before they could finalise their plan to destroyed the red line and unit all seas, North, East, West and South Blue, however the plan failed after he was captured. The kozuki stone smiths were tasked four things by JoyBoy before he died.

1) to create poneglyphs and using the ancient language understood only by those who belonged to the ancient kingdom.

2) create four red poneglyph that directs the final island with the real true history of One Piece, information about the three ancient weapons and their current location.

3) information on how to have full mastery of haki. information of the list of support ancient weapons and the power that was bestowed to tribes that saved the legendary king. Kozuki clan leader with the power of hear and control Land King Zunisha, Mermaid Princess with the power to control and communicate with the Sea Kings. However above them all is a chosen member who carries the Will of the D family, who has acquired full mastery of hearing the Voice Of Thing, will have the power to control all Sea, Air and Land Kings a power similar to the legendary king from the D family who ruled the ancient kingdom.

4) to make a poneglyph with an apology letter from Joy Boy who failed to fulfil his promise when he was captured by the enemy.

800 years later, Roger embarked on a journey with his crew. Like Luffy, Roger did free certain islands that were under the oppression of the world government. He reached to the final island but did not understand the true meaning of the poneglyphs. So he acquired, a new power, which is the ability to hear the voice of everything. It was at this point when Roger decided to learn the true history. He read all the poneglyphs and three things were apparent. One he realised who the real enemies was. He was not in good shape to fight the real enemy and all the ancient weapons were required for everything to be necessary of which Shirahoshi was born fews years later after his death. He told his whole crew together with Kozuki Oden the true history of the world of One Piece and Whitebeard before he passed away.
His speech as he was walking to the execution platform in loguetown :
"Inherited will. Destiny of the age. The dreams of the people. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom. These things will never cease to be."

He left a huge hint as to what One Piece really is, the true history behind it, what the world government did, that will destroy the whole world once the full will of D. is fully awakened, otherwise Rayleigh wouldn't be stealing money in auctions if it was some treasures. Rayleigh knew as soon as he met Luffy after hearing what Shanks told him about a boy who said the same thing as Roger did. Rayleigh then remembered his captain’s last words “ I’m not going to die partner”. Rayleigh in order to see if there was some resemblance of Luffy to Roger. He then stated "the enemies will be strong can you conquer such a terrifying sea" to Luffy, the he replied "I don’t want to conquer anything it’s just that the person who has the most freedom of sailing is the pirate king" the same words Roger said to Shiki when he tried to pressure him to join him after he had found URANUS one of the ancient weapon.

Like Luffy, Roger wanted the freedom to do as he pleases. He went from being a pirate to being a revolutionary (looking for the rio ponugphys and finding out about onepiece) which probably peaked Monkey D. Dragon’s interest as he realised how corrupt the World Government was and hated the nobles and celestial dragons. Another hint, Whitebeard's speech:

"The man Roger is waiting for, at the very least, is definitely not you Teach." "Just like those who carry on Rogers will, I am sure there will be someone who eventually full fill Ace's will." "Sengoku you and the World Government all fear that battle engulfing the whole world that will eventually come. As soon as someone finds that treasure the world will be turned upside down. And someone will find it" One Piece. Exist"

Everything all goes back to freedom from oppressors who pose to be heroes of Justice and controls things from behind doing the most inhumane thing. Aokiji having realised the ins and outs of the sekai sefuu (world government) he started questioning things and seeing things more clearly. He realised what he’s friend Jaguar D. Saul whom he killed was trying to tell him something about the poneglyphs. Aokiji got really interested and started exploring and realised if he is to reach to Raftel the only crew to join is the Blackbeard Pirate..Like Aokiji, Fujitora has the same perception and can’t really tell what to think of Luffy.

The mysterious strawhat at Mariesjoa and the existence of the Uranus has something to do with the passing on of the will D. Zoro once noticed something rather unusual with the crew. Each time they go from island to island the whole crew powers up. Aokiji when he first met the crew he mentioned the same thing. "I have fought and came across different pirates crews that were tough but your crew scares the living soul out of me, since he knew how disturbingly strong the crew was getting and again when Luffy used the kings haki during the war at Marineford. Luffy’s first year as a pirate, he beat Alvida, Buggy, Captain Kuro, Don Krieg, Arlong, Crocodile, two members Cp9 Blueno and Rob Lucci and then Moria. Shanks before handing that strawhat, he some unusual "i have had so many great adventures with that straw hat, bring it back once you have become a great pirate" Doflamingo's speech to Magellan "Don't tell me you are protecting me Magellan, has he arrived the assassin. To make sure i don't spill the beans about the national treasure of Mariesjoa to anyone. Honestly it shouldn't matter if people find out. Power has a short shelf life, it rots faster than you would believe. Then a giant straw hat is seen at PANGEA. Imu holding two bounty posters of two people from the D family. Realising that the power of the straw hat was being transferred to either one of them as the giant straw hat power was starting to slowly decrease in power and his has to eliminate the enemy as quickly as possible something he became more aware of during Roger's time when the power was starting to weaken as well.

Kaido, Big Mam and Locks crew were not mentioned just for the fun of it. The final crew will comprise of the defeated yonkos captains and the strongest new pirate captain of Locks going against the strawhats because Shanks would have been killed by them. Blackbeard will have obtained 3 broken devil fruits.

Luffy will be the only other person part from the legendary ancient king to have an awakened kings haki that allowed him to negate devil fruit abilities thus making all of Blackbeard's devil fruit of no effect to him only as a result of having attended immortality. Just like the gorosei. Who haven’t aged at all since the ope ope no mi surgery was performed on them just after the Void Century. When Robin was 8 years old and current they all still look the same. Nor wonder Sengoku and the world government wanted to buy the devil fruit for 5 billion beli.

Which means Luffy has to defeat, Kaido, Big Mom, Locks pirates, then Blackbeard at Raftel since Robin will be kidnapped by Blackbeard who will use her vivre card to follow the straw hats crew, then Imu, The Gorosei and the Navy after finding One Piece.

In order to pass and sail through Luffy has to beat the navy, gorosei and Imu before becoming the real pirate king. A battle for ages, all the saved islands, the kuja pirates, the strawhat grandfleet, legendary Wano samurai, Dressrosa army, Neptune army, Arabasta army everyone will gather as the greatest war ever to happen will take centre stage. As pirate king, Luffy takes centre stage with his four yonko level commanders Zoro, Sanji, Marco & Jimbe, arriving and making an entry that will shock the whole One Piece world, broadcasted live with a kings haki strong enough to make Vice Admiral, Marine elites kneel and the Fleet Admiral Sakazuki sweating in fear, causing an earthquake. Even Garp would be petrified by the level of power he’s grandson would have attained that is above his and Roger's by far when they were in their prime. Eclipsing even the legendary king of the ancient kingdom who owned the strawhat that was stolen by Imu 20yrs after the assassination of the legendary king, the death of Joyboy and 15 years before the VOID CENTURY.

Now just imagine once the full power of the giant straw hat has been fully transferred to Luffy, what kind of King will Luffy become!!! Mind blown aye?

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd agree but there's one thing Ive always thought. If the wg didn't keep balance the world will be destroyed. When Roger found one piece and the history I think he realized this and therefore did nothing..

I think if Luffy finds op it will be the same thing. But If Blackbeard does he will destroy the world.

Shanks and anyone who was associated with it don't try anything.

I think the wg and keeping the balance is actually a good thing

Reactions: WhistleBlower

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We will learn this in due time.
Every strawhats dream will be realised by the end.
All blues def has something to do with all of this. I mean when was the last time it was mentioned nobody really talks about it .

Pretty sure zeff even tried to find out he never got to know there is some huge plot behind it. Strawhats dream is connected to raftel if we look things carefully of everyone having their desire.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All blues def has something to do with all of this. I mean when was the last time it was mentioned nobody really talks about it .

Pretty sure zeff even tried to find out he never got to know there is some huge plot behind it. Strawhats dream is connected to raftel if we look things carefully of everyone having their desire.
Yes, but this is the wano arc. Not the 'find the all blue' arc. :)

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't read all to not change my personal expectations. I always wait the mangaka to crate the flow of events to avoid either disappointment or the "i knew it" feeling.
Do not delete the thread, it may have a big value of earlier prediction