UNS 3: How many hours it took to finish + Your hardest mission?

BladerItachi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been 3 days since I buyed the game and skipped many cut scenes AND finally finished the story in about 7 hours!

Of course, the hardest mission was that stupid 6 vs 1 Jinchuuriki... I died like 5 times lool and of course every decision I had to make in the game it was Legend cos they gave more points :win: and this was no exception

I had to say the Madara vs 5 kages was too easy. So easy that when we had to fight him flying with Gaara's sand and dodge his moves I didn't even try to cos I barely took a hit in the fights.

Of course it had a happy ending! :hooray:

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
I finished it for 1 day . Coz' I was tired .

But that 7th tails was annyoing as hell. coz' him,i repeated maybe 10 times the final battle .

my nerves were so angry.

ninjasrb2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been 3 days since I buyed the game and skipped many cut scenes AND finally finished the story in about 7 hours!

Of course, the hardest mission was that stupid 6 vs 1 Jinchuuriki...
*does combo, gets hit by a random jutsu wtf? *subs* gets hit by another random jutsu* DAMMIT!
Yeah for real that was the hardest part for be just because the AI were actually really smart as hell in that fight.

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
vs all 6 jinchuriki was by far the hardest >_<
and it took me 4 hours the first time I skipped all the cutsceencs surprisingly It took my a day to beat generations though XD

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 6 vs 1 thing on Legend was hard, but only because I refuse to heal myself when I play those games. I look at it like cheating. There were a few times in that Tobi portion where I got very tempted, around the tailed beast vs naruto part.

BladerItachi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 7 tail was annoying, I agree since you can't hit with the combos, you had to rely on shuriken and 8 tail BUT of course beating all the 6 bijuus with Kurama was EPIC AND an icing on the cake lool

BladerItachi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*does combo, gets hit by a random jutsu wtf? *subs* gets hit by another random jutsu* DAMMIT!
Yeah for real that was the hardest part for be just because the AI were actually really smart as hell in that fight.
LOOOOOOOOL, I agree man. You hit one person, the other comes after you, you dodge him using subs J. and then the one of the guy brings out the awakening jutsu & gets you with the fire! :xd:

Of course, there were no easy ones & the way I won was bringing them all together and with maxed out attack hit them with all the combo I've got and finally had more than 50% health when fighting the remaining three he he

Rasengan spam helps but once they get you with their combo you are toast, they take like half your life if you don't use bento and items! And A was not a lot of help which is why its 6 vs 1 =D