Unreal Madness

TehBankai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto stands over a statue where he had fought sasuke the first time.

naruto: i know you're there... its time to fight one last time... sasuke!!! ~naruto throws a kunai on the statue across from him~

sasuke: you have improved i see

naruto: everyone is dead.... are you happy?

sasuke: they all deserved it!

naruto: this is the end!! ~naruto transforms into sage mode and 6 tail kyubbi, and he swings his arms and rasenguns come out from them and barraging the other statue with rasenguns~

sasuke: you have grown strong... BUT SO HAVE IT!! ~sasuke transforms into level 3 cursed form, looking like a chimera, 4 legs, 2 arms and a tail. does chidori hand movements~ CHIDORI!!~ and he runs at naruto, but naruto just grabs the chidori with his chakra hand~

naruto: that move is obsolete!! ~he crushes sasuke's hand with the chidori~

sasuke: AH!!!!! ~holding is crippled hand, and he takes out his katana, and uses Grim Sharingun, and his pupils twist into a cross with 3 circles around it and 4 orbs rotating around it~ per..so...NA!!!!! ~a black sasuke and a white sasuke seperates from sasuke and they attack naruto, but as naruto blocks them, they cut through the chakra arms like butter

naruto: ?!?! impossible!!

sasuke: thay are made of chakra too!! this is your end!! ~the two sasukes do chidoris and it pierces naruto~

naruto: hehe.... it was fun... ~poof~

sasuke: WHAT!! ~a sage kyubi naruto appears before sasuke and grabs him by the arm and flings him into the air and two pillars rose from each side of sasuke~

naruto: i win... sage execution technique! god- bind! ~and sasuke's arms are stretched and he is unable to move~

sasuke: you DONT HAVE THE GUTS! ~naruto uses 1000000000 kabe bunshin sage tech~

naruto: give me all you're energy!! ~the clones are also kyubbi sage mode and have at least half of chakra naruto has, so making naruto 500,000% more stronger than last time~

sasuke: what are you!!?

naruto: the one who becomes the hoKAGE!!!! ~naruto becomes 9 tails and sage mode maximum and he torpedoes to sasuke~ FOR KAKASHI!!!! FOR SAKURA!!! FOR JIRAYA!!! ~ he suddenly splits into 3 clones~ REDEEMING RASENGUN!!!! ~sasuke was striked 3 times~

sasuke: that didnt do... ~3 clear black and red rasenguns explode on sasuke~

naruto: so it it done....

maybe continued xD

Reactions: Sai..