Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Unofficial
Anything Goes.
Mid Ranged Starting Point (10 Meters Apart)
Terrain:
Chios
Chios is a northern area of O’uzu Island, characterized by the comparatively more rocky terrain here on the long hill range that occupies much the island. The area also hosts grass- and woodlands around the hill range’s edges and the coastline, but it is in the mineral-rich hillside that most of Chios’ population can be found living in mining towns.

I shall be utilizing Mirabelle Nariyuki in signature, post thy bio and I'll start first. I'll be replacing Yin and Yang for Suen and Utu for this while replacing Maguily Sense (Yin CFS) for Renewal Taekwondoe

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Unofficial
Anything Goes.
Mid Ranged Starting Point (10 Meters Apart)
Terrain:
Chios
Chios is a northern area of O’uzu Island, characterized by the comparatively more rocky terrain here on the long hill range that occupies much the island. The area also hosts grass- and woodlands around the hill range’s edges and the coastline, but it is in the mineral-rich hillside that most of Chios’ population can be found living in mining towns.

I shall be utilizing Mirabelle Nariyuki in signature, post thy bio and I'll start first. I'll be replacing Yin and Yang for Suen and Utu for this while replacing Maguily Sense (Yin CFS) for Renewal Taekwondoe

Tia Dalma smiles at her opponent's arrival. She gives out a motherly gaze, which would be almost tender if not for the dark and sinister glimmer in her eyes.

Welcome, child. What be you looking for?

She says, but her corrupt chakra immediately flees her mind, and impales her opponent. It cast such amount of pressure that there would be nothing left of her body control but the will to lower herself to her knees and kneel before Yamanaka.

(Shinranshin no Jutsu ) - Mind Body Disturbance Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: A ninjutsu where one sends their chakra into the subject's nervous system, thus gaining complete control of the target's body. Those caught in the technique will fall completely under the user's control, as their bodies become disconnected from their will. The difference between this and the Mind Body Switch Technique is that the caster doesn't project their consciousness into the target's body. Situations of numerical superiority for the adversary are precisely where this technique, which freely manipulates human beings, will display its efficiency, by getting enemies to turn on one another. Control can be exerted even from long distances. At a minimum, this technique allows for the user to manipulate the body of the target to perform non-chakra oriented movements and actions. Yamanaka with considerable strength over their opponent can force targets to use chakra and techniques through force of will. With this technique the user can issue any command from killing a teammate, releasing a jutsu, revealing secrets, etc. The limitation to this technique is that the user cannot order the victim to kill themselves or cause otherwise fatal injuries.
Note: Against opponents or otherwise unwilling participants that are of higher rank than the Yamanaka, the user can only force non-chakra related actions such as taijutsu. For equal ranked opponents, the user can force opponents to release active techniques such as modes, summons, and clones, though cannot force their hand at casting techniques. Against weaker opponents, the user can compel the use of other ninjutsu and other chakra based techniques.
Note: This technique lasts 6 turns unless broken prior. While utilizing this technique, the user becomes incapable of utilizing techniques above A-rank or advanced ninjutsu such as Fuin, Medical, Y-Y, etc for three turns. After complete control over the user they are capable of using their techniques S-rank and below.
Note: This technique requires a cool down equivalent to the number of turns it was sustained.

Tia Dalma would force her opponent to lower her body and head down, as a mesh of dark fungal growth would protrude from the ground, covering the grassland from the Yamanaka's feet to her opponents, to then create a fleshy coffin. It would atempt to drain her opponent's strength and sap her energy over time.

(Masshuru-Muton: Mori no Jusshi ) Mushroom Style: Fingers of Pan
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: This serves as the main release of the Mushroom element, materializing the generic fungal net-type described in Primary Release.The user is able to release a large net of fungus, from her hands or from the ground which can withstand the impact of huge boulders of rock and cease their movement. The user can decide to preform this jutsu to trap the opponent. The net will form any structure the user wants, being it a hand, a shield, pillars, etc.
Depending on the rank used, the user is capable of controlling small fungal constructs or a lake's worth of fungus. Through mushroom's chakra parasitic ability, this technique is capable of interacting with other jutsu by shaving off some power when colliding with an enemy chakra-costing technique. Up to B rank, it shaves 10 damage, or 5 chakra. Higher than B rank, it shaves 20 damage or 10 chakra, similar to Water Style: Mist Rain.

Note: A rank can only be used once every 2 turns up to 4 times per battle. S rank can only be used once every three turns, 3 times per battle.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle would have lightly turned into the direction of a rather cryptic and unfamiliar voice; or at least unfamiliar initially. “Hmm?” she hummed underneath her breath as she noticed the elderly lady approaching – causing her brow to raise. “I don’t think you should be asking me that question, milady. These lands belong to me, so the question is…” however before Mirabelle would finish her sentence, she can feel it. Some kind of…force, yanking at her body unwillingly. “Matatabi…” she mentally called out to her partner. “This isn’t a genjutsu…but I can sense the change of chakra in your system…” she announced, causing Mirabelle’s eyes to shift towards the target. “In that case…” she said, as before she touched the ground blue flames would have been emitted from Mirabelle’s body. However, she would instead surge it throughout her body, while drawing upon her Divinity to infuse further into the technique. This would allow the Utu infused blue flames to burn the spiritual tethering that Tia had manage to place on Mirabelle, as she then guided the flames into a giant wave of the liquid/flame combination aimed to cascade down onto the target. “It’s pretty, isn’t? The power of the gods being in the literal palms of my hand…” she said, as small dust particles of Suen form around it.

You stand before the Goddess of Sin, Mirabelle Nariyuki, State your business here or leave, least you care for you’re life of course…” she said, even if Tia continued into her technique, the powerful nature of the blue flames would consume it with ease possibly.

( Aoi Katon ) - Blue Fire Release
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 20 - 40
Damage: 40 - 80 (80 + 30 = 110)
Description: A skill unique to the Two-Tails and it's Jinchuriki, this jutsu allows the user to manipulate Blue Fire in an assortment of ways. Formed after making the appropriate handseals, this allows the user to release blue flames in the form of fireballs, streams of fire, and even blue flame based familiars to attack on the user's command. These Flames carry no properties of Blue Fire beside the basic variant which shares the same traditional properties of normal Fire Release except the weakness to Water.
Note: This can only be used by Matatabi and it's Jinchuriki.
Note: Intangible or Spiritual Blue Flames can only be utilized if their respective skills have been acquired.
(Utu: Shinwa no Etana) - Truth: Myth of Etana
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A (+50 chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: The user manipulates a technique with their Utu, performing an infusion of Chakra that occurs within the same timeframe as the infused technique. The infused Utu causes the technique to gain limited Divinity. The technique’s damage type shifts from physical to spiritual, even if it still physically interacts with reality. Being struck by a technique that is infused with the Myth of Etana afflicts the target with unstable Divinity, causing the target to have the damage of all techniques they use reduced by 20 points of damage, cost 20 additional chakra not counting toward the Chakra potency of the technique, and reduces their base speed by three points. Myth of Etana’s soul debilitating effects can only be dispelled through the use of an Utu or Anutu technique that either surges the soul, repairs it, or reinforces it with Divinity. The unstable Divinity can also be dispelled through the use of atavistic techniques, requiring at least a 50 Chakra surge.
Note: Usable three times per battle.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mirabelle would have lightly turned into the direction of a rather cryptic and unfamiliar voice; or at least unfamiliar initially. “Hmm?” she hummed underneath her breath as she noticed the elderly lady approaching – causing her brow to raise. “I don’t think you should be asking me that question, milady. These lands belong to me, so the question is…” however before Mirabelle would finish her sentence, she can feel it. Some kind of…force, yanking at her body unwillingly. “Matatabi…” she mentally called out to her partner. “This isn’t a genjutsu…but I can sense the change of chakra in your system…” she announced, causing Mirabelle’s eyes to shift towards the target. “In that case…” she said, as before she touched the ground blue flames would have been emitted from Mirabelle’s body. However, she would instead surge it throughout her body, while drawing upon her Divinity to infuse further into the technique. This would allow the Utu infused blue flames to burn the spiritual tethering that Tia had manage to place on Mirabelle, as she then guided the flames into a giant wave of the liquid/flame combination aimed to cascade down onto the target. “It’s pretty, isn’t? The power of the gods being in the literal palms of my hand…” she said, as small dust particles of Suen form around it.

You stand before the Goddess of Sin, Mirabelle Nariyuki, State your business here or leave, least you care for you’re life of course…” she said, even if Tia continued into her technique, the powerful nature of the blue flames would consume it with ease possibly.

Description: A skill unique to the Two-Tails and it's Jinchuriki, this jutsu allows the user to manipulate Blue Fire in an assortment of ways. Formed after making the appropriate handseals, this allows the user to release blue flames in the form of fireballs, streams of fire, and even blue flame based familiars to attack on the user's command. These Flames carry no properties of Blue Fire beside the basic variant which shares the same traditional properties of normal Fire Release except the weakness to Water.
Note: Intangible or Spiritual Blue Flames can only be utilized if their respective skills have been acquired.
Description: The user manipulates a technique with their Utu, performing an infusion of Chakra that occurs within the same timeframe as the infused technique. The infused Utu causes the technique to gain limited Divinity. The technique’s damage type shifts from physical to spiritual, even if it still physically interacts with reality. Being struck by a technique that is infused with the Myth of Etana afflicts the target with unstable Divinity, causing the target to have the damage of all techniques they use reduced by 20 points of damage, cost 20 additional chakra not counting toward the Chakra potency of the technique, and reduces their base speed by three points. Myth of Etana’s soul debilitating effects can only be dispelled through the use of an Utu or Anutu technique that either surges the soul, repairs it, or reinforces it with Divinity. The unstable Divinity can also be dispelled through the use of atavistic techniques, requiring at least a 50 Chakra surge.

Interesting... I am heard about you around dhese parts, goddess. Be a sweet and let me enjoy you a bit more

With the draining attribute of the fungal growth, 20 damage is sapped from the blue/orange divine fire. Brining it down to 90. While still being unable to resist the spiritually burning strength of the divine technique, it would still serve to bring it down to a more manageable tier of strength. Tia Dalma signs a couple of handseals before the incoming wrath of the weakened liquid fire and produces a massive amount of red liquid, that bursts out from her position and expells the remnants of the fire. The scent would travel faster than the perfume itself, as the Goddess of Sin would feel her whole senses splintered and pierced by a trillion blades.

( Meromeroton: Roze no Chishio ღ Sasu Reihai) Perfume Release: Cleopatra's Venom ღ Piercing Adoration

Type: Offensive/Supplementary

Range: Short-Mid

Chakra Cost: 40

Damage Points: 80

Description: The user does 2 handseals and summons forth a large burst of liquid and vaporized red perfume, with a very thick and strong scent that emanates forwards from the users position or his targeted area. The perfume is so strong it causes irritation on the eyes, nose and throat, increasing the more the opponent stays inside the mist, which messes with the opponent's sense of smell, preventing him from detecting other odors. The scent carries a genjutsu where the opponents feels his whole body being pierced, as if shards of blades grow in his stomach and lungs and other internal organs, before the opponent finds himself wrapped in rose vines and petals, with growing spikes. While the vaporized perfume travels faster, the liquid perfume carries a greater punch, enveloping and compressing the opponent with multiple spiked vines, akin those of the illusion, to shred and drown the opponent. Can be used from the user, or, with an additional handseal, from the ground.

*Physical Effects: Burning sensation on the nose, eyes and throat. Spiked vines of liquid perfume.

*Illusionary Effects: Shards inside Internal Organs and Wrapping Rose Vines externally.

*Lasts 3 turns, after which it falls to the ground as a scent-less and inert puddle of perfume.

*Requires a cool down of 3 turns between usages. Can only be used thrice per battle*

As the Goddess is hindered by the multiple illusory roses and thorned vines, Tia Dalma produces a great cubozoa totem from underneath herself with a single handseal. It raises her height as the fuuin inscription severely weakens her opponent, sapping her strength once more.

( Fuuinjutsu: Nehan Jomei ) Sealing Arts: Nirvana's Excommunication
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40
Description: An ancient sealing technique that is designed to weaken one's enemy. The user does 2 hand seals (Ram+Dog) and slams the ground with his palm. Upon contact a sealing formula spreads, covering a circle about 2 meters wide with the kanjis for "From your power I grow; With your power, I win" and a human sized Panda made of the ground (rock, earth, mud, water, snow, basically the material from which the ground were its used is made of) rises, covered in the sealing formulas. The seal has the unique ability to absorb small amounts of any chakra present on the field and siphoning it into itself (exception made for the users chakra). The seal absorbs any chakra that is released into the field, regardless of any other properties but only in small amounts. Because of this, the effect of the seal is, while its active, to decrease the power of enemy techniques by absorbing chakra from them into itself. However, the seal isn't infinite. When it reaches its limit, the stored chakra in the Panda makes it collapse upon itself into nothing.

Abilities:

Reduces the enemy ninjutsu by 1 rank while active

Restrictions:

Can only be used twice
User can't use any other Fuuinjutsu technique for 2 turns
If the user attempts to mold a Forbidden Rank technique, the seal is dispersed due to the disturbance of the high amount of chakra being focused by the user
Stays active for 4 turns
Can only be taught by Scorps

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
It seems the cryptic old lady had some extra gas underneath the hood, so to speak. The goddess of sin simply allowed a smirk to creep at the edge of her face. As the perfume vapor attempted to reach closer to it target, a spiraling mass of cyan white sand would have burst into existence. The sand was extremely powerful, an immensely devastating source of power and divine power- as the Suen would have easily cascade overwhelmed the opposing vapor. However, it would continue, being originally 10 x 10 x 10 in size, it would fall and crash as a giant tsunami of sand, cutting and shredding through the woman. Of course, there’s more to the Suen than originally intended. Through the use of her chakra to control the Suen and its properties, Mirabelle added an additional amount of chakra from two sources. The first from the piercing on her body, but also from the chakra battery in her tool pouch. This amplified the potent nature of the divine substance. The Goddess of Sin stood at the edge of her attack, just being a mere meter from its spawn point as she originally started to walk into Tia’s direction. “Tch, come on old lady, is all that you can do? Perhaps you should ascend, like I did…though I don’t think Lord Nannar would like you very much…” she commented. Likewise, she drew her God Slaying Naginata into her hand as she approached her intended target, with the purpose of wanting to slay her with it.

A mere mortal, how ironic…though any illusionary affect would have easily just been dispelled by her internal partner Matatabi.

(Suen: Oushi no Tsukinokami) - Wisdom: Winged Bull of the Moon God
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra: 50 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 100 + 20 + 20 = 140
Description: Winged Bull of the Moon Good encompasses the basic use of Suen, allowing the user to manifest a cyan-white sand in an area. The technique is invoked in conjunction with the user’s Chakra, controlling Divinity in unison. Suen can be manifested from the user’s body, through the ground, or even in the air itself. Suen cannot be manifested within short-range of an opponent unless the user is also within that range, in which case it cannot be manifested in direct contact. Through this technique the user can manipulate and form Suen into a number of shapes. Winged Bull of the Moon God carries properties of Wisdom. Its damage is inflicted physically with incredibly abrasive properties. Suen is an intrinsically volatile substance; when it comes into contact with sources of heat, like Fire or Lava Release, Suen can detonate into a magnificent blue inferno. The explosion is typically proportional to the size of the Suen produced. Because it is a Divine substance the damage inflicted by Suen can only be healed through the use of Divine physical healing. Medical Ninjutsu heals the damage inflicted by Winged Bull of the Moon God at a rate of 50%.
Note: Usable five times per battle.
( Roku no Nettaigyo Ketatamashii ) Six Māori Godstick Piercings (Passive)

Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: The Godstick Piercings are a set of chakra-conductive material nails that are pierced directly on the user skin and connect with the user's chakra-flow. They are a mixture between Amplifiers and Condensers allowing the user to empower his techniques with unique properties of Water Style techniques.

Once per turn, the user is capable of accessing the power of a single Godstick, adding that effect to his technique, Passively, or actively producing a Water Mist, like the Hidden Mist technique, called the Maori Godmist. The mist is S rank in strength, costs 40 chakra and spawns up to mid-range radius around the user. It can be maintained for as long as the user is willing or capable of spending 10 chakra per turn. While the Godmist is in effect, no other mist or Godstick can be accessed. This user is able to access only a single Godstick's abilities per turn, and requires a cooldown of one turn to use the same Godstick, and can access any Godstick for up to 3 consecutive turns before requiring one turn cooldown to access them again. When using the Maori Godmist variant, the user is unable to access any other Godstick, including the main abilities of the Godstick that produced the active Godmist. After the Godmist ends by the user's choice or by being countered, the user is required to wait 1 turn before accessing another Godstick or producing another Godmist.

The user is capable of adding this effect to any technique know, not just Water style techniques.

• Tū - Is the godstick of the God of Warfare, the Cannibal God. It is capable of granting the [Chakra Draining Effect] manifested in the technique [Water Style: Grudge Rain Technique]. This allows the user's techniques to drain half as much chakra from an opponent as damage stated. When used with the Maori Godmist, it is capable of stealing 20 chakra per turn at Mid Range and 50 chakra per turn at Short Range.
  • Tāwhiri - Is the godstick of the God of Weather, the Rain God. It is capable of granting the [Contact Sensing Effect] manifested in the technique [Water Style: Rain Tiger At Will]. This allows the user to sense other chakra beings and physical obstacles by Contact with his techniques. When used with the Maori Godmist, it is capable of sensing anything that bumps with the water molecules in the air, or runs chakra through it.
  • Tāne - Is the godstick of the God of Forests, the Beast God. It is capable of granting the [Speed Lowering Effect] manifested in the technique [Water Style: Eurybia's Chronosphere]. This allows the user's techniques to infuse a layer of thickning chakra onto an opponent, lowering their speed to base stats for 3 turns if hit or blocked within short-range of the technique. If used with Maori Godmist, grants de mist the ability to attach syrupy water molecules onto any opponent within the mist, slowing them down to base stats.
  • Tangaroa - Is the godstick of the God of Sea, the Fish God. It is capable of granting the [Regeneration Effect] manifested in the technique [Water Style: 5 Gluttonous Sharks]. This allows user's techniques to regenerate once back to full rank and damage (meaning S ranked techniques will be regenerated back to 80 damage maximum; boosts do not get regenerated) unless neutralized or overpowered, thus can't be weakened. This ability can only be accessed 3 times per batte with a two turn cool down in between usages, and can't be used on Forbidden rank techniques. If used with the Maori Godmist, it allows the whole mist to become a nursery for the user's techniques, and can regenerate back into on rank lower and -20 damage point as the original technique once after being weakened, if they remain within the mist or the user is capable of controlling them into returning to the mist. Meaning the techniques can be defeated by equally strong techniques (same damage and following S&W) or stronger. After regenerating a maximum of three techniques, the Godmist is broken prematurely. Forbidden Ranked techniques can't be regenerated.
  • Rongo - Is the godstick of the God of Crops, the Harvest God. It is capable of granting the [Empowering Effect] by increasing the amount of chakra infused into the technique. This allows the user's technique to spend 10 more chakra than normal, increasing the rank of the technique, adding +20 damage when applicable. When used through the Maori Godmist, grants the ability to increase all techniques by 5 chakra, granting them a overpowering edge against similar ranked techniques, boosting 10 damage when aplicable.
  • Haumia - Is the godstick of the God of Wild, the Hunter God. It is capable of granting the [Depowering effect] manifested in the technique [Water Style: Mist Rain]. This allows the user's technique to shave off 1 rank from an opposing jutsu, -20 damage when applicable. When used through the Maori Godmist, it is capable of shaving off some power, having them being overpowered by similarily ranked techniques, or shaving 10 damage when applicable.
( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September
Chakra: N/A ( +50 per turn ) ( -50 per turn to an opponent )
Damage: N/A ( -20 to an opponent's technique )
Description: September is a small orb-like self-sustained chakra battery that can be pre-charged with basic chakra, or senjutsu chakra. If charged with basic chakra it will be compatible with any non-hostile shinobi. The battery has two capabilities called charge and drain. Charge allows a shinobi to draw chakra from the battery or apply it to their techniques and drain allows the battery to draw chakra from a shinobi or their techniques. The battery has a max capacity of 10% of the wielder's normal chakra supply.

Charge: While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw up to 10% of their chakra supply from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provide senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra passively, this senjutsu chakra allows them to enter Sage Mode but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use its drain ability. Alternatively, like the name implies the battery can be used to charge a technique with ten extra chakra providing it a twenty damage boost. This is done in the same timeframe as the augmented technique and can only be done twice with a two-turn cool-down.

Drain: If a hostile individual tries to use the battery it will absorb their chakra instead of giving them chakra at a rate of fifty chakra stolen per turn. The wielder of the battery is also able to instigate this process passively by making direct contact with the opponent allowing them to instigate the process stealing fifty chakra per turn where contact is made. Additionally, through this draining ability, the battery is able to steal ten chakra from a technique causing it to weaken by twenty damage. This is similar to the capabilities of the Scientific Ninja Tool: ( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm on a much lower and more basic scale. Where that can absorb entire jutsu this battery can only absorb ten chakra storing it in the battery. This portion of the drain ability will cost a move slot, can only be used once per turn and only twice per battle.
Note: The wielder can only carry a single chakra battery
Note: Must state the ratio of basic chakra to senjutsu chakra that is found in the battery

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems the cryptic old lady had some extra gas underneath the hood, so to speak. The goddess of sin simply allowed a smirk to creep at the edge of her face. As the perfume vapor attempted to reach closer to it target, a spiraling mass of cyan white sand would have burst into existence. The sand was extremely powerful, an immensely devastating source of power and divine power- as the Suen would have easily cascade overwhelmed the opposing vapor. However, it would continue, being originally 10 x 10 x 10 in size, it would fall and crash as a giant tsunami of sand, cutting and shredding through the woman. Of course, there’s more to the Suen than originally intended. Through the use of her chakra to control the Suen and its properties, Mirabelle added an additional amount of chakra from two sources. The first from the piercing on her body, but also from the chakra battery in her tool pouch. This amplified the potent nature of the divine substance. The Goddess of Sin stood at the edge of her attack, just being a mere meter from its spawn point as she originally started to walk into Tia’s direction. “Tch, come on old lady, is all that you can do? Perhaps you should ascend, like I did…though I don’t think Lord Nannar would like you very much…” she commented. Likewise, she drew her God Slaying Naginata into her hand as she approached her intended target, with the purpose of wanting to slay her with it.

A mere mortal, how ironic…though any illusionary affect would have easily just been dispelled by her internal partner Matatabi.

(Suen: Oushi no Tsukinokami) - Wisdom: Winged Bull of the Moon God
Chakra: 50 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 100 + 20 + 20 = 140
Description: Winged Bull of the Moon Good encompasses the basic use of Suen, allowing the user to manifest a cyan-white sand in an area. The technique is invoked in conjunction with the user’s Chakra, controlling Divinity in unison. Suen can be manifested from the user’s body, through the ground, or even in the air itself. Suen cannot be manifested within short-range of an opponent unless the user is also within that range, in which case it cannot be manifested in direct contact. Through this technique the user can manipulate and form Suen into a number of shapes. Winged Bull of the Moon God carries properties of Wisdom. Its damage is inflicted physically with incredibly abrasive properties. Suen is an intrinsically volatile substance; when it comes into contact with sources of heat, like Fire or Lava Release, Suen can detonate into a magnificent blue inferno. The explosion is typically proportional to the size of the Suen produced. Because it is a Divine substance the damage inflicted by Suen can only be healed through the use of Divine physical healing. Medical Ninjutsu heals the damage inflicted by Winged Bull of the Moon God at a rate of 50%.
Note: Usable five times per battle.
( Roku no Nettaigyo Ketatamashii ) Six Māori Godstick Piercings (Passive)

Description: The Godstick Piercings are a set of chakra-conductive material nails that are pierced directly on the user skin and connect with the user's chakra-flow. They are a mixture between Amplifiers and Condensers allowing the user to empower his techniques with unique properties of Water Style techniques.

Once per turn, the user is capable of accessing the power of a single Godstick, adding that effect to his technique, Passively, or actively producing a Water Mist, like the Hidden Mist technique, called the Maori Godmist. The mist is S rank in strength, costs 40 chakra and spawns up to mid-range radius around the user. It can be maintained for as long as the user is willing or capable of spending 10 chakra per turn. While the Godmist is in effect, no other mist or Godstick can be accessed. This user is able to access only a single Godstick's abilities per turn, and requires a cooldown of one turn to use the same Godstick, and can access any Godstick for up to 3 consecutive turns before requiring one turn cooldown to access them again. When using the Maori Godmist variant, the user is unable to access any other Godstick, including the main abilities of the Godstick that produced the active Godmist. After the Godmist ends by the user's choice or by being countered, the user is required to wait 1 turn before accessing another Godstick or producing another Godmist.

The user is capable of adding this effect to any technique know, not just Water style techniques.

• Tū - Is the godstick of the God of Warfare, the Cannibal God. It is capable of granting the [Chakra Draining Effect] manifested in the technique [Water Style: Grudge Rain Technique]. This allows the user's techniques to drain half as much chakra from an opponent as damage stated. When used with the Maori Godmist, it is capable of stealing 20 chakra per turn at Mid Range and 50 chakra per turn at Short Range.
  • Tāwhiri - Is the godstick of the God of Weather, the Rain God. It is capable of granting the [Contact Sensing Effect] manifested in the technique [Water Style: Rain Tiger At Will]. This allows the user to sense other chakra beings and physical obstacles by Contact with his techniques. When used with the Maori Godmist, it is capable of sensing anything that bumps with the water molecules in the air, or runs chakra through it.
  • Tāne - Is the godstick of the God of Forests, the Beast God. It is capable of granting the [Speed Lowering Effect] manifested in the technique [Water Style: Eurybia's Chronosphere]. This allows the user's techniques to infuse a layer of thickning chakra onto an opponent, lowering their speed to base stats for 3 turns if hit or blocked within short-range of the technique. If used with Maori Godmist, grants de mist the ability to attach syrupy water molecules onto any opponent within the mist, slowing them down to base stats.
  • Tangaroa - Is the godstick of the God of Sea, the Fish God. It is capable of granting the [Regeneration Effect] manifested in the technique [Water Style: 5 Gluttonous Sharks]. This allows user's techniques to regenerate once back to full rank and damage (meaning S ranked techniques will be regenerated back to 80 damage maximum; boosts do not get regenerated) unless neutralized or overpowered, thus can't be weakened. This ability can only be accessed 3 times per batte with a two turn cool down in between usages, and can't be used on Forbidden rank techniques. If used with the Maori Godmist, it allows the whole mist to become a nursery for the user's techniques, and can regenerate back into on rank lower and -20 damage point as the original technique once after being weakened, if they remain within the mist or the user is capable of controlling them into returning to the mist. Meaning the techniques can be defeated by equally strong techniques (same damage and following S&W) or stronger. After regenerating a maximum of three techniques, the Godmist is broken prematurely. Forbidden Ranked techniques can't be regenerated.
  • Rongo - Is the godstick of the God of Crops, the Harvest God. It is capable of granting the [Empowering Effect] by increasing the amount of chakra infused into the technique. This allows the user's technique to spend 10 more chakra than normal, increasing the rank of the technique, adding +20 damage when applicable. When used through the Maori Godmist, grants the ability to increase all techniques by 5 chakra, granting them a overpowering edge against similar ranked techniques, boosting 10 damage when aplicable.
  • Haumia - Is the godstick of the God of Wild, the Hunter God. It is capable of granting the [Depowering effect] manifested in the technique [Water Style: Mist Rain]. This allows the user's technique to shave off 1 rank from an opposing jutsu, -20 damage when applicable. When used through the Maori Godmist, it is capable of shaving off some power, having them being overpowered by similarily ranked techniques, or shaving 10 damage when applicable.
( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September
Description: September is a small orb-like self-sustained chakra battery that can be pre-charged with basic chakra, or senjutsu chakra. If charged with basic chakra it will be compatible with any non-hostile shinobi. The battery has two capabilities called charge and drain. Charge allows a shinobi to draw chakra from the battery or apply it to their techniques and drain allows the battery to draw chakra from a shinobi or their techniques. The battery has a max capacity of 10% of the wielder's normal chakra supply.

Charge: While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw up to 10% of their chakra supply from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provide senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra passively, this senjutsu chakra allows them to enter Sage Mode but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use its drain ability. Alternatively, like the name implies the battery can be used to charge a technique with ten extra chakra providing it a twenty damage boost. This is done in the same timeframe as the augmented technique and can only be done twice with a two-turn cool-down.

Drain: If a hostile individual tries to use the battery it will absorb their chakra instead of giving them chakra at a rate of fifty chakra stolen per turn. The wielder of the battery is also able to instigate this process passively by making direct contact with the opponent allowing them to instigate the process stealing fifty chakra per turn where contact is made. Additionally, through this draining ability, the battery is able to steal ten chakra from a technique causing it to weaken by twenty damage. This is similar to the capabilities of the Scientific Ninja Tool: ( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm on a much lower and more basic scale. Where that can absorb entire jutsu this battery can only absorb ten chakra storing it in the battery. This portion of the drain ability will cost a move slot, can only be used once per turn and only twice per battle.
Note: Must state the ratio of basic chakra to senjutsu chakra that is found in the battery
Tia Dalma would stand before the massive cube of suen sand in awe of it's sheer power, but would not stand still. Running up towards her opponent, she would position her arms like notching a bow, which would manifest a black arrow made of foul mushroom chakra. The organic arrow would have it's properties changed so that, as Tia Dalma runs into the edge of short-range to her opponent, the arrow exudes a heavy scent of blood that triggers a much more foul illusion than originally embued, as it carries with it the Sense of Impending Doom from the Cubozoa Venom. Feeling with dread by the biological effects of the venom in the air exuded by the arrow, Tia Dalma would hope to at least give her opponent some pause, before the arrow itself clashes with the massive suen construct and seals it completely.

The Arrow of the Original Sin
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 50 ( 60 )
Damage: N/A (-20 to the user)
Description: Said to be one of the strongest long range techniques known in the ninja world, the Arrow of the Original Sin is a very complicated technique that combines several ninja skills, from elemental ninjutsu to genjutsu and even fuuinjutsu. The user will join his hands together and pull back one of his hands as if pulling on an imaginary bow string. As he does this, a bow of pure chakra materializes with the hilt held by the other hand. The bow can be done of any raw chakra the user is able to manipulate, appearing translucent as if made of pure energy. In the bow, as the hand is pulled back, an arrow materializes of the aforementioned chakra nature, completely engraved in kanji symbols. As this is done, the users chakra spills to the battlefield in such a forceful way that everyone nearby is affected by a low rank genjutsu (D-Rank) that makes them experience either terrifying visions or soothing ones, depending if they are the targets of the technique or not. The genjutsu is not a very focused or detailed one and its only purpose is to pressure or assure those around the user. It will only change minor things like turning the sky red and darkening the ambient while making it seem as if all living things are decaying and dyeing (plants, insects, animals) or making it seem as if a golden, almost angelic light shines from the user, a long with a soothing warmth and even ethereal sounds that will add to the ambient created. Even if it adds to the "drama" of using the technique, the Genjutsu is nothing more than a proof of the amount of chakra focused and manipulated to use this technique and its ultimate abilities and is nothing by the secondary effect of the proximity to that amount of chakra. As the string of the bow if fully pulled back, the user will let go the arrow created at amazing speeds through tremendously immense distances. While the customary use is with only one arrow, the user will be able to unleash up to 2 or 4 similar arrows in quick succession if he so pleases. The arrows, engraved, as well as the ethereal bow, in tons of kanji are nothing more than vessels for a powerful sealing technique that will trigger on impact. Upon impact, besides the elemental damage done by the arrow (according to its own elemental weaknesses and strengths and taking the basic Forbidden-Rank rank damage with it), the sealing technique acts as a "purifier", a "cleanser". When activated, the sealing technique quickly expands a spherical barrier that suddenly collapses upon itself, sealing what was caught within it and siphoning any nearby chakra onto itself, cleansing the area thrice its size of any foreign chakra (enemies nearby will feel the chakra being siphoned and will be weakened but undamaged if not hit by the technique or left inside its primary range). The sealing technique expands on contact with foreign chakra or on the users own will (he can "hit" a target with the elemental part of the technique and trigger the sealing at a different time if he so pleases) and will seal anything within a 5m diameter sphere inside itself in a mere moment. The sealing technique ensures certain defeat if it hits the opponent and can be used to seal/counter any Ninjutsu thrown at the user (within reason and logic according to the applications of the technique itself) as well but in this case will act slightly different. The seal will expand and siphon the technique onto itself completely, instead of only sealing what would be within its area. If the user decides to make use of 2 to 4 arrows instead of one, the elemental damage will be spread through them equally and the sealing technique will be smaller in proportion (2 arrows = S-Rank arrows with 2,5 m diameter seals, 4 arrows = A-Rank arrows with 1,25 m diameter seals) albeit still having the same sealing strength.

Note: Usable twice and counts as 2 techniques of the 3 per turn.
Note: User will suffer severe damage to the hand that holds the bow and will be unable to do handseals on the same turn while suffering a speed loss in terms of handseals during the next 2 turns if not healed.
Note: User will be unable to use techniques above S-Rank in the same and next turn.
Note: The speed of the arrows is enough that in short range it simply cannot be countered (even if in this scenario its extremely hard to find the window of opportunity to use it) and in mid range only users with advanced reactions (dojuutsu, sensing, enhanced senses, EIG, etc) will be able to even notice it, while making a viable counter is a completely different story.
Note: The distance the user is able to reach with the arrow is only limited by the chakra he puts in it and by his own aiming skills.
Note: Can only be taught by Scorps

*Taught by Scorps*
(Inton: Ten ni Henkō) – Yin Release: Change into Heaven
Description: The user manipulates a technique of the basic 5 elements with Yin natured energy, allowing the user to change its physical properties. Fire can become solid, lightning can become tangible, water can become invisible. Possibilities are limited to changes in physical properties; more specifically, this means that one cannot transform a flame into a spiritual flame, or make a rock intangible. The user must be able to clearly define what the new technique is within realistic limitations. If, for example, the user makes Swamp of the Underworld into something solid then it might neutralize the entire point of the technique. The resulting technique must be described logically; if this condition is not met then the technique might outright fail. The end result is a technique neutral to all basic elemental natures. This technique is applied within the same timeframe as the technique it is applied to. The infused chakra increases the technique by an additional ten, but costs fifty in total.
Note: Yin Release Specialists and Yin-Yang users can apply this technique to advanced fields, CE, and advanced elements.
Note: Using Change into Heaven to transform the inherent nature of an element does not modify its base speed.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and 6 times per arc.

Without skipping a beat, Tia Dalma would cast a genjutsu onto the stunned enemy, and time would lose meaning. She would strike a punch to her opponent's sternum, deflating her lungs, but it would break before it connects, for Tia Dalma's real fist would deal the damage before the illusion.

( Déjà Fu: Uchuujin Mujun ) Déjà Fu: Fermi's Contradiction
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10-40 ( 20 )
Damage Points: 20-80 ( 40 )
Description: Fermi's Contradiction is the direct application of the First Principle of the style, allowing the user to perform up to 8 physical attacks towards their target(s) which will be cloaked by an illusion of time dilation. The user is able of jumbling down the speed of the illusionary and physical attacks, baffling the target(s) with illusionary punches that phase through their chest, a few seconds before an actual punch strikes them and breaks the illusion, or an illusionary kick targetting the leg and disappearing moments before connecting, as an actual kick was already dealt and broke the illusion. Each physical strike momentarily breaks the illusion which is then recast with the succeeding motion.

S rank can be split into 2 A rank attacks or 4 B Ranks or 8 C ranks, with according damage. A rank can go down to 8 D Rank attacks. B rank can go down to 4 D ranks. C can go down to 2 D Ranks and D can only perform one strike. A Rank and above require 3 turns cooldown between usage. S rank can only be used twice times per battle.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As said the arrow would fail to overcome the Suen wave as Suen cannot be sealed.

The cryptic old ladies attempt to halt the massive wave of Suen was meet with failure, though she did manage to weaken it. As the wave crashed onto her body, the Goddess of Sin would lift her hand, controlling the cyan white sand to spiral into another form, crafting an array of sharp blades to hover in the air above Tia, as it dripped blood from the target. “I warned you…” she said. All the attempts of casting an illusion on Mirabelle would fail, as her internal partner would constantly release her from it passively. As attempted to strike her – Mirabelle would sigh, as she quickly uttered “Kaihō no Uchū”. This allowed her to infuse herself with her Divine Authority, quickly liberating her from the confines of gravitational forces. She quickly become shrouded in an aura of golden energy as she quickly disappeared from sight, appearing long ranged away from Tia, though she guided the weakened Suen blades onto the opponent.

How does it feel? The Suen coursing through you’re veins…” the Goddess of Sin asked the mere mortal.

(Anutu: Kaihō no Uchū) – Divinity: Liberation of the Universe
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra: 50 (+50 Chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: A technique derived from the Divine Authority of Heaven with two distinct applications. The first application is done through infusion, manipulating their Anutu to perform an infusion of Chakra that occurs within the same timeframe. The result is a technique that defies gravitational laws, moving at thrice its base speed. The infused technique does not interact with gravitational waves, making it immune to any interaction through techniques like Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei. Alternatively, the user can shroud themselves in Anutu and form a golden sphere around their body. This makes themselves immune to the effects of gravitational waves, moving at thrice their base speed.
Note: Can be used thrice per battle.
Note: Lasts for three turns, whether applied to another technique or the user.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As said the arrow would fail to overcome the Suen wave as Suen cannot be sealed.

The cryptic old ladies attempt to halt the massive wave of Suen was meet with failure, though she did manage to weaken it. As the wave crashed onto her body, the Goddess of Sin would lift her hand, controlling the cyan white sand to spiral into another form, crafting an array of sharp blades to hover in the air above Tia, as it dripped blood from the target. “I warned you…” she said. All the attempts of casting an illusion on Mirabelle would fail, as her internal partner would constantly release her from it passively. As attempted to strike her – Mirabelle would sigh, as she quickly uttered “Kaihō no Uchū”. This allowed her to infuse herself with her Divine Authority, quickly liberating her from the confines of gravitational forces. She quickly become shrouded in an aura of golden energy as she quickly disappeared from sight, appearing long ranged away from Tia, though she guided the weakened Suen blades onto the opponent.

How does it feel? The Suen coursing through you’re veins…” the Goddess of Sin asked the mere mortal.

(Anutu: Kaihō no Uchū) – Divinity: Liberation of the Universe
Chakra: 50 (+50 Chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: A technique derived from the Divine Authority of Heaven with two distinct applications. The first application is done through infusion, manipulating their Anutu to perform an infusion of Chakra that occurs within the same timeframe. The result is a technique that defies gravitational laws, moving at thrice its base speed. The infused technique does not interact with gravitational waves, making it immune to any interaction through techniques like Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei. Alternatively, the user can shroud themselves in Anutu and form a golden sphere around their body. This makes themselves immune to the effects of gravitational waves, moving at thrice their base speed.
Note: Can be used thrice per battle.
Note: Lasts for three turns, whether applied to another technique or the user.
Doesn't feel good lol

Tia Dalma says, as her opponent flees from her. The damage had been considerable. With the failing of her move eminent, Tia Dalma isntead draws blood and bursts out into a massive wave of larvae. She would seemingly desintegrate into these beings, as they spread wider than the Suen, despite most of them being completely consumed by the sand. That is, because Tia Dalm would seal herself inside them.

( Koukurage Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Toppi Shitei ) Box Jellyfish Summoning Jutsu: Coco Macaque
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Allows the user to summon and vanish members of the Coco Macaque Clan.These are Cubozoan Larvae that don't mature into polyp or medusa, retaining their larvae shape through their life cycle. These larvae are all linked together by chakra, so much so that, by charging chakra through one will be felt by the others. The user of this technique can thus summon a larvae on him/herself, allowing the user to charge chakra through the Coco Macaque that will be felt by anyone else with access to a different Coco Macaque. Through a common understanding, the different intensities of the chakra information or frequency of information allows messages to be sent through any distance.

This made the Coco Macaque not very intelligent, since they aren't fully capable of thought, and rumor has it that the entire Coco Macaque Clan was created as a slave caste by previous Barons. They behave more like tools rather than actual summons, despite being summoned as one. They possess no nematocysts in their skin, which would leave them defenseless. To counter it, each Coco Macaque as the kanji for "Box", an inherited sealing storage which can be accessed manually by charging chakra through one of the Coco Macaque, unsealing the "Box" key in any Coco Macaque, or by having someone foreign to the Cubozoa Contract gain physical contact with a Coco Macaque, where the foreign chakra will activate the seal on that individual.

The sealing is pretty similar to any of Ten Ten's techniques, summoning small spears made of dried nematocysts, with scalpel-tip, that can spill cubozoan venom. These act as tiny needles, and each unsealing summons 1 spear, no bigger than 2 cm, that pierces the target in close contact (does not shoot off by itself). Each is considered E rank, though it costs no chakra. It's, in essence, an artificial nematocyst, and, stand alone, produces little damage. The seal itself is good for one spear each, unable to open to unseal another spear.

Main Usage: The way the user summons these Coco Macaque is by drawing blood, performing 2 handseals, and clapping the hands together, spitting a swarm of these small larvae that can spread around through water, the air or the underground. They will cover an area of around 15 meters radius. The Coco Macaque will then stay beneath the surface of any inanimate passive substance, like tree trunks or the ground itself. For 4 turns, each Coco Macaque will process chakra and detect chakra, thus, when in close contact with foreign chakra, they will rise the spear. After the 4 turns, they will simply dry up and die, even in humid surfaces, never, at any point, reverse summoning themselves, because they don't have the autonomy to do so, creating dry shells of larva with the "Box" inscription, beneath the surface of the terrain.

Supplementary Usage: The user is able to use these Coco Macaque as actual Ninjutsu, by summoning just a few individuals. They require no blood, and only 1 handseal. This allows one to summon a small larvae on their body, or in the body of any Box or fellow summoner. Each Coco costs 5 chakra, the same as an E rank technique, and each usage can summon up to 4 Coco Macaque at once, counting as 1 jutsu as a whole. These Coco Macaque stay alive indefinitely, yet, while having the seal, do not have the ability to summon needles, they serve purely as messengers between Boxes and Humans.

*The main ability transfers just a signal, a small fluctuation, up to any range. It is neither able to break someone from a genjutsu or block an attack like Minato's technique. It's like morse code. It's purpose is the same as morse code, being a form of primitive communication.*
*Main usage is a Summoning Technique that costs 20 chakra, happens short range and spreads out to mid range. Can only be used once per battle. Supplementary usage is a Ninjutsu Technique that cost 5 chakra per larvae up to 4, happens up to long range directly on members of the Cubozoa Contract, as long as a line of sight exist between the user and the target. Can be used 4 times per battle*

*Each artificial needle infuses a tiny bit of venom, like a tiny needle burning. The more needles come in contact with a target, the more the pain increases. Lethal injection requires 60 needles to actually pierce the skin, though it has excruciating pain levels above just 1/4 of that. Needles can surgically pierce most clothing and armor materials, except they only have 2 cms, making them useless if triggered by a boot, or a chest armor, for example. Each Coco Macaque unseals only 1 spear, drying off and falling harmless to the floor afterwards. Once dead they do not transmit chakra.

*Can be used by other Boxes*
(Fuuinjutsu: Panikku Osutoricchi ) Sealing Technique: Panicked Ostrich
Range: Self
Description: A variation of Generic Sealing Technique, it allows the user to seal him/herself within a chosen storage scroll, which can be done in pre-prepared scrolls with a single handseal or through the same seal used in Generic Sealing Technique. The variation comes from the ability to seal corpses, whereas the user mimics that by using one's own chakra to seal oneself, making it so that there is no sort of resistance or conflict with different chakra systems. The sealing is done very quickly, in a matter of a second, where the user is seemingly sucked into the scroll, head first. Only the user can be sealed within the storage scroll, 1 person, no allies can come in as well.
The user is contained in a black void dimension, allowing only a few minutes before asphyxiation. With a second handseal, the user can unseal him/herself back to the world.

Note: Can only be 1 turn inside the seal, else the user will asphyxiate.
Note: The user is able to feel the scroll through chakra, as well as any chakra source in contact with it. I.e. opponent's standing within a meter of the scroll without Chakra Suppression, or with Chakra Supression in physical contact with the Scroll, exception being Muu and Karin.
Note: Only the user can seal or unseal the scroll.
Note: The scroll, simple paper normally, suffers no defensive bonus, meaning the user is forcefully spat back, with full damage taken, case something destroys the seal, the only connection between the outside world and the black void.
Note: Mastering Fuuinjutsu allows the usage of this technique at half the chakra cost.

Tia Dalma would take the respite to heal herself in a probable futile atempt at a second round. As she had been left at 70 health, with a drawback of 15 for the effects of the suen, Tia Dalma would infuse her body with 145 chakra, healing a total of 145 points, back at full Health, before re-emerging at the corner of the suen wave and blowing several Coco Macaque towards her opponent ( Mid-Range ), which would be shot both towards her opponent and the surrounding area, using the Fugu freestyle.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max) ( 145 )
Damage: N/A ( +145 ( 50% reduction from Suen ) )
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hehe, there’s more where that came from…” she uttered, as she quickly released her chakra into the surface of the terrain. As she did, Mirabelle would have utilized the spiritual blue flames she commanded to target the dead corpses within the terrain. This allowed her to resurrect five individual corpses; all engulfed in blue flames wearing masks representing the Nibi’s facial appearance. “A special technique gifted to me by the Goddess of the Dead herself…isn’t it beautiful?” she asked to no one in particular. The five bodies quickly locked onto the attack being sent at their creator. One of them simply breathed out a powerful wave of blue flames, rivaling that of the Great Fire Annihilation. This would have burned through the little box jellyfish as Mirabelle quickly ascended into the air; jumping over the flames at thrice her speed as she used it for cover as she approached the opponent. Mirabelle's actions would have allowed her to gain one void infusion.

Charred Resurrection - Using the highly spiritual nature of their flames, the user is capable of targeting the dead and reanimating them with spiritual flames. This creates up to 5 soldiers with a physical body composed of flickering blue fire and a spiritual mask resembling Matatabi. They are immune to 80 damage and lower and move at the same speed of a Sage ranked Ninja. These soldiers are capable of shaping Blue Fire for generic fire attacks and as Spiritual Flames
(Mukō: Senmon Chūnyū) – Void: Specialized Infusion
Type: Void Infused Artifact
Description: Whenever the user uses a technique within a field of their specializations, they have a 25% chance to gain a single Void Infusion, occurring at most once every two turns.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hehe, there’s more where that came from…” she uttered, as she quickly released her chakra into the surface of the terrain. As she did, Mirabelle would have utilized the spiritual blue flames she commanded to target the dead corpses within the terrain. This allowed her to resurrect five individual corpses; all engulfed in blue flames wearing masks representing the Nibi’s facial appearance. “A special technique gifted to me by the Goddess of the Dead herself…isn’t it beautiful?” she asked to no one in particular. The five bodies quickly locked onto the attack being sent at their creator. One of them simply breathed out a powerful wave of blue flames, rivaling that of the Great Fire Annihilation. This would have burned through the little box jellyfish as Mirabelle quickly ascended into the air; jumping over the flames at thrice her speed as she used it for cover as she approached the opponent. Mirabelle's actions would have allowed her to gain one void infusion.

Charred Resurrection - Using the highly spiritual nature of their flames, the user is capable of targeting the dead and reanimating them with spiritual flames. This creates up to 5 soldiers with a physical body composed of flickering blue fire and a spiritual mask resembling Matatabi. They are immune to 80 damage and lower and move at the same speed of a Sage ranked Ninja. These soldiers are capable of shaping Blue Fire for generic fire attacks and as Spiritual Flames
(Mukō: Senmon Chūnyū) – Void: Specialized Infusion
Type: Void Infused Artifact
Description: Whenever the user uses a technique within a field of their specializations, they have a 25% chance to gain a single Void Infusion, occurring at most once every two turns.
Tia Dalma would smirk right away, as her opponent atempted a new technique. It would come as quite a welcoming respite from the remaining divinity infused skills she was using. Spreading her foul chakra through the ressurected corpses, causing them to unleash their techniques upon one another, away from Tia Dalma herself. It would burn through a couple of their brethen while many others would atempt to use taijutsu to lock and injure the others, and Mirabelle herself.

Description: A ninjutsu where one sends their chakra into the subject's nervous system, thus gaining complete control of the target's body. Those caught in the technique will fall completely under the user's control, as their bodies become disconnected from their will. The difference between this and the Mind Body Switch Technique is that the caster doesn't project their consciousness into the target's body. Situations of numerical superiority for the adversary are precisely where this technique, which freely manipulates human beings, will display its efficiency, by getting enemies to turn on one another. Control can be exerted even from long distances. At a minimum, this technique allows for the user to manipulate the body of the target to perform non-chakra oriented movements and actions. Yamanaka with considerable strength over their opponent can force targets to use chakra and techniques through force of will. With this technique the user can issue any command from killing a teammate, releasing a jutsu, revealing secrets, etc. The limitation to this technique is that the user cannot order the victim to kill themselves or cause otherwise fatal injuries.
Note: Against opponents or otherwise unwilling participants that are of higher rank than the Yamanaka, the user can only force non-chakra related actions such as taijutsu. For equal ranked opponents, the user can force opponents to release active techniques such as modes, summons, and clones, though cannot force their hand at casting techniques. Against weaker opponents, the user can compel the use of other ninjutsu and other chakra based techniques.
Note: This technique lasts 6 turns unless broken prior. While utilizing this technique, the user becomes incapable of utilizing techniques above A-rank or advanced ninjutsu such as Fuin, Medical, Y-Y, etc for three turns. After complete control over the user they are capable of using their techniques S-rank and below.
Note: This technique requires a cool down equivalent to the number of turns it was sustained.

Mirabelle herself would find her body's movement taken from her, as she had used her augmented movement technique. With her body disconnected from her mind, she would be forced to miss the landing, and instead fall to her harm. This would be further augmented by a second instance of pain, as she would be caught in a continuous genjutsu that would lock all her muscles in, preventing her from moving them even further, hitting her own head as she lands. Tia Dalma would keep infusing the technique with chakra to combat the Bijuu's.

( Genjutsu: Akuma no Houyou ) Ilussionary Arts: Demonic Hug
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra: 30 (+10 next turn to keep active)
Damage: 60 (at the end of the 2 turns) ( 80 by Demonic Id passive boost )
Description: The user makes 3 simple hand seals (Boar+Serpent+Rat) and makes the enemy feel as if he's being tightly squeezed; as if pressure is being applied to every point of his body, rendering him restraint and unable to move. The pressure on the enemy's body is so great that he'll feel it hard to breathe and will begin to hyperventilate and eventually will enter a panic state as the pressure keeps building on his body. If he doesn't dispel the Genjutsu he'll faint from hyperventilation in the second turn.

Note: Can only be used twice
Note2: Has to be taught by Scorps
Note3: Can't use Genjutsu in the same turn or the next

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Tia Dalma would smirk right away, as her opponent atempted a new technique. It would come as quite a welcoming respite from the remaining divinity infused skills she was using. Spreading her foul chakra through the ressurected corpses, causing them to unleash their techniques upon one another, away from Tia Dalma herself. It would burn through a couple of their brethen while many others would atempt to use taijutsu to lock and injure the others, and Mirabelle herself.

Mirabelle herself would find her body's movement taken from her, as she had used her augmented movement technique. With her body disconnected from her mind, she would be forced to miss the landing, and instead fall to her harm. This would be further augmented by a second instance of pain, as she would be caught in a continuous genjutsu that would lock all her muscles in, preventing her from moving them even further, hitting her own head as she lands. Tia Dalma would keep infusing the technique with chakra to combat the Bijuu's.

( Genjutsu: Akuma no Houyou ) Ilussionary Arts: Demonic Hug
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra: 30 (+10 next turn to keep active)
Damage: 60 (at the end of the 2 turns) ( 80 by Demonic Id passive boost )
Description: The user makes 3 simple hand seals (Boar+Serpent+Rat) and makes the enemy feel as if he's being tightly squeezed; as if pressure is being applied to every point of his body, rendering him restraint and unable to move. The pressure on the enemy's body is so great that he'll feel it hard to breathe and will begin to hyperventilate and eventually will enter a panic state as the pressure keeps building on his body. If he doesn't dispel the Genjutsu he'll faint from hyperventilation in the second turn.

Note: Can only be used twice
Note2: Has to be taught by Scorps
Note3: Can't use Genjutsu in the same turn or the next
As Mirabelle attempted to have her army of the undead to march forward, she immediately noticed something was wrong. It didn’t abide to her command, as her eyes widened a bit. “Oh?” she uttered, as the zombie turned it’s head towards her and aimed its attack on her. It was clever, but her opponent was far more naïve than she realized. As the blue flames barreled towards her, she simply smirked – as she quickly but in a rather dismissive wave, released an abundance of seed like orbs from her body. Initially starting as tails, they violently burst outwards in all directions but these weren’t just ordinary flames. These where Divine flames, infused with the divine substance of Suen, causing the orbs to appear a bright blue coloration mixed with the immense crimson red color. However additional infusion was placed into the blue flames, the first of which cause the flame to be marked with Pyromania. The orbs would be immune to the flames of undead, considering they are in fact byproducts of Mirabelle’s chakra. Mirabelle would also be immune to the flames, as she would simply ‘step’ on the blue flames as if they are on solid as the ground.

The other infusion would have simply added an additional amount of power into the flames themselves – as they violently barreled at higher speeds due to the Suen infusion. “You…you’re skillset is amazing, but is being put to abysmal use. Come, join under me and I can make you the most powerful among your clan. Why not join the Goddess of Sin?” she tried to coax her into her armada. She would dispel her undead as well, deciding to awaken another set later on if needed.

(Katon: Kaika Ninetails: Dai Roku Tēru. Oshokui) | Fire Release: Flowering Ninetails: Sixth Tail; Corruption
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 40 + 10 = 50
Damage: 80 + 30 + 20 = 130
Description: Allows for the release of vast amounts of pure fire chakra from all over ones body that creates an aura in the shape of nine fox tails, each twice the size of the user, that will cocoon around the users body. The tails can be manipulated to attack or defend for a time - acting as condensed chakra capable of interacting with physical objects to deal blunt and burning damage - however their real power lies in their ability to disperse into dozens, if not hundreds of seed like orbs of fire chakra that, by default pulsate outwards in all directions, but can be directed towards particular locations should the user so wish. As the seeds travel outwards they indiscriminately phase into any object, being, or technique of lesser strength and forcefully alter or distort it's properties to make it explode - with said explosions always being angled away from the user. When a structure explodes it in turn releases countless more seeds that allows for a chain reaction that can completely devastate battlefields, as the seeds are capable of making the strength of undermined techniques into their own, not weakening, but instead growing in strength and number with each clash. This ability is effective against all earth based techniques of lesser strength (Excluding crystals), opposing fire techniques of lesser strength, and water techniques two ranks lower, however it is ineffective against water techniques of A rank and above, Lightning techniques and wind techniques; A rank water techniques will simply evaporate while Lightning and Wind techniques will clash normally.

- Can only be used 2x
- No fire techniques above B rank for the rest of the turn
- Cannot be used on consecutive turns
- Can only be taught by Scaze
(Katon: Hōka) | Fire Release: Pyromania (Passive)
Chakra Cost: (x2 to the desired technique)
Description: A variant of ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’, Pyromania is a passive technique that allows the user to infuse extra chakra into a Fire based technique upon creation. The infusion will apply an effect similar to ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’ to the technique, whereby aligning the chakra of the technique to an entity the user will be capable of preventing said substance from being burned, or negatively affected by the heat of the technique. Essentially, Pyromania allows the user to produce a fire technique that does not burn indiscriminately, but rather selectively, as it is capable of filtering out the user, and other desired items from its innately destructive effects. This is highly effective as it not only allows the user to become immune to that particular technique, but unlike the original it also allows them to safeguard allies and other entities from harm upon contact with the flame. Furthermore, just as is the case for ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’, those safeguarded will become capable of interacting with the Fire technique as if it were a gas, liquid, or solid, and thus freely moving around within it without risk of asphyxiation or other adverse effects. This effect is applicable to Fire, and Fire based KG/CE, such as Lava and Scorch.
Note:
Lasts until the targeted technique is destroyed, can only be used on one technique at a time with a two turn cooldown between uses, and can be used a maximum of three times.
(Suen: Tabi no Nippuru) – Wisdom: Journey to Nippur
Description: The user manipulates a technique with their Suen, performing an infusion of Chakra that occurs within the same timeframe as the infused technique. The infused Suen causes the technique to gain limited Divinity. The infused technique has its speed increased by twice its base speed. Its damage is increased by an additional thirty points while also gaining intrinsic volatility. This is caused by the trace Suen intermixed into the technique it is infused into. When it interacts with a source of heat, like Lava or Fire Release, the technique will erupt into a violent and uncontrollable explosion. The size of the explosion is always proportional to the original technique’s size. When infused into a familiar, be it elemental or not, it will reduce all physical damage taken by 20.
( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September (Passive)

Range:
Short - Long

Charge:
While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw up to 10% of their chakra supply from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provide senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra passively, this senjutsu chakra allows them to enter Sage Mode but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use its drain ability. Alternatively, like the name implies the battery can be used to charge a technique with ten extra chakra providing it a twenty damage boost. This is done in the same timeframe as the augmented technique and can only be done twice with a two-turn cool-down.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Mirabelle attempted to have her army of the undead to march forward, she immediately noticed something was wrong. It didn’t abide to her command, as her eyes widened a bit. “Oh?” she uttered, as the zombie turned it’s head towards her and aimed its attack on her. It was clever, but her opponent was far more naïve than she realized. As the blue flames barreled towards her, she simply smirked – as she quickly but in a rather dismissive wave, released an abundance of seed like orbs from her body. Initially starting as tails, they violently burst outwards in all directions but these weren’t just ordinary flames. These where Divine flames, infused with the divine substance of Suen, causing the orbs to appear a bright blue coloration mixed with the immense crimson red color. However additional infusion was placed into the blue flames, the first of which cause the flame to be marked with Pyromania. The orbs would be immune to the flames of undead, considering they are in fact byproducts of Mirabelle’s chakra. Mirabelle would also be immune to the flames, as she would simply ‘step’ on the blue flames as if they are on solid as the ground.

The other infusion would have simply added an additional amount of power into the flames themselves – as they violently barreled at higher speeds due to the Suen infusion. “You…you’re skillset is amazing, but is being put to abysmal use. Come, join under me and I can make you the most powerful among your clan. Why not join the Goddess of Sin?” she tried to coax her into her armada. She would dispel her undead as well, deciding to awaken another set later on if needed.

(Katon: Kaika Ninetails: Dai Roku Tēru. Oshokui) | Fire Release: Flowering Ninetails: Sixth Tail; Corruption
Chakra: 40 + 10 = 50
Damage: 80 + 30 + 20 = 130
Description: Allows for the release of vast amounts of pure fire chakra from all over ones body that creates an aura in the shape of nine fox tails, each twice the size of the user, that will cocoon around the users body. The tails can be manipulated to attack or defend for a time - acting as condensed chakra capable of interacting with physical objects to deal blunt and burning damage - however their real power lies in their ability to disperse into dozens, if not hundreds of seed like orbs of fire chakra that, by default pulsate outwards in all directions, but can be directed towards particular locations should the user so wish. As the seeds travel outwards they indiscriminately phase into any object, being, or technique of lesser strength and forcefully alter or distort it's properties to make it explode - with said explosions always being angled away from the user. When a structure explodes it in turn releases countless more seeds that allows for a chain reaction that can completely devastate battlefields, as the seeds are capable of making the strength of undermined techniques into their own, not weakening, but instead growing in strength and number with each clash. This ability is effective against all earth based techniques of lesser strength (Excluding crystals), opposing fire techniques of lesser strength, and water techniques two ranks lower, however it is ineffective against water techniques of A rank and above, Lightning techniques and wind techniques; A rank water techniques will simply evaporate while Lightning and Wind techniques will clash normally.

- Can only be used 2x
- No fire techniques above B rank for the rest of the turn
- Cannot be used on consecutive turns
- Can only be taught by Scaze
(Katon: Hōka) | Fire Release: Pyromania (Passive)
Chakra Cost: (x2 to the desired technique)
Description: A variant of ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’, Pyromania is a passive technique that allows the user to infuse extra chakra into a Fire based technique upon creation. The infusion will apply an effect similar to ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’ to the technique, whereby aligning the chakra of the technique to an entity the user will be capable of preventing said substance from being burned, or negatively affected by the heat of the technique. Essentially, Pyromania allows the user to produce a fire technique that does not burn indiscriminately, but rather selectively, as it is capable of filtering out the user, and other desired items from its innately destructive effects. This is highly effective as it not only allows the user to become immune to that particular technique, but unlike the original it also allows them to safeguard allies and other entities from harm upon contact with the flame. Furthermore, just as is the case for ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’, those safeguarded will become capable of interacting with the Fire technique as if it were a gas, liquid, or solid, and thus freely moving around within it without risk of asphyxiation or other adverse effects. This effect is applicable to Fire, and Fire based KG/CE, such as Lava and Scorch.
Note:
Lasts until the targeted technique is destroyed, can only be used on one technique at a time with a two turn cooldown between uses, and can be used a maximum of three times.
(Suen: Tabi no Nippuru) – Wisdom: Journey to Nippur
Description: The user manipulates a technique with their Suen, performing an infusion of Chakra that occurs within the same timeframe as the infused technique. The infused Suen causes the technique to gain limited Divinity. The infused technique has its speed increased by twice its base speed. Its damage is increased by an additional thirty points while also gaining intrinsic volatility. This is caused by the trace Suen intermixed into the technique it is infused into. When it interacts with a source of heat, like Lava or Fire Release, the technique will erupt into a violent and uncontrollable explosion. The size of the explosion is always proportional to the original technique’s size. When infused into a familiar, be it elemental or not, it will reduce all physical damage taken by 20.
( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September (Passive)

Range:
Short - Long

Charge:
While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw up to 10% of their chakra supply from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provide senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra passively, this senjutsu chakra allows them to enter Sage Mode but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use its drain ability. Alternatively, like the name implies the battery can be used to charge a technique with ten extra chakra providing it a twenty damage boost. This is done in the same timeframe as the augmented technique and can only be done twice with a two-turn cool-down.

Tia Dalma's already the most powerful of her clan, I would get nothing from you!

She laughed maniacally, as a massive Decay dragon materialized in a coil around her body. It would expand outwards, dousing out the flames, consuming the blue fire into a gold black void before slapping at the Goddess of Sin. In a blaze of flames, Tia Dalma would toss out three balls of explosive tags, which would be set to detonate at arm's range from the Goddess, rolling through the ground.

(Inton: Dai Mugen Ryu) - Yin Release: Great Phantom Dragons
Chakra Cost: 150
Damage: 100 | 120 (for multi-element) ( 120 )
Description: A more powerful version of “Yin Release Hungry Ghost Technique.” Rather than the user arbitrarily adding their Yin Release chakra to a specific technique, the user will create a number of large, elemental dragons using any of the basic elements plus their Yin Release chakra. The user can create up to 5 serpentine dragons which, once created, can act independently according to the user’s will. Due to the user being able to manipulate multiple elements at once, each dragon created can be of a different nature. Each dragon will also have the absorption properties of “Hungry Ghost,” thus becoming even more dangerous. However, due to the massive amount of chakra and control needed to use these dragons, the user can only control two dragons at any given time. While the dragons are present, the user cannot use any Yang Release or elemental techniques of the natures that currently exist within the dragons. Yin Release Specialists and Yin-Yang users can combine two natures together in order to make a multi-elemental dragon or even a dragon consisting of an advanced element or CE that they know. However, in doing so they will only be able to create two dragons.
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle.

( Hanabi Taikai ) Firework Festival
Range: Throw: Short-Long | Explosion: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 10 each (x3) ( 30 each x 3 )
Description: The user will throw three balls of rolled up explosive notes that are the size of regular marbles (exploding balls hereafter referred to as marbles), after infusing them with chakra; this chakra coats the marbles and allows them to be thrown a greater distance than the marbles would otherwise be capable of reaching, due to their extremely low mass and weight. Due to their small size, and the lack of a kunai to give away their position, these become a viable option in battle, as they are harder to see. Not only that, but each marble can be detonated individually at the user’s command, like regular exploding tags, allowing the marbles to be used for strategic purposes, due to their explosive radius. The damage is caused solely by the explosive tags; the chakra does not amplify the damage in anyway, and is simply used to throw them greater distances.
*Taught by KeotsuEclipse*
( Jūhō Kibaku Fuda ) Heavy Artillery Exploding Tag
Damage: +20 to Explosive Tags
Description: A heavy-duty version of the standard issue paper bomb, this exploding tag has substantially more power than a regular exploding tag, and is generally used in heavy demolition. Other than being .5 inches longer than a regular exploding tag and with the kanji for “erupt” instead of “explode” in the middle, they cannot be discerned from their weaker counterparts at a glance. These exploding tags can be used in place of weaker ones in jutsu involving them.

*In order to use these, it must be mentioned in the user’s bio that they carry this version of the exploding tag – otherwise, the user cannot use these.
*Taught by KeotsuEclipse*

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle would have heard the claim that this woman, Tia Dalma was in fact the pinnacle of her clan. “Is that so…” she uttered underneath her own tone, as she rose her hand. “Very well then, I suppose it’s time to show you the difference in our power…”. Quickly, the dragon would become an immediate threat, as the spiritual tether latched onto Mirabelle’s chakra. She felt the weakness wash over her, something she use to be familiar with – but she sacrificed her control over Yin Release and Yang in order to become a Divinity of her own right. As human and powerless she is to beings such as Neferian and Phetra at one point, she too ascended above normal mortal. She was the devote follower of the Celestials, whom blessed her with the gift of Divinity. The corners of her eyes began to radiate a bright gold, shimmering as the Anutu began to form.

“Tensei Chūmon Tenki”
You must be registered for see images

Was all that was uttered, a golden mist instantly spreads across the area, spanning up to fifty meters in every direction. She commanded this area, she was the Demigoddess of Sin, to be more precise – and with the power of Anutu, she would not be subjected to such a lowly being. Immediately, the increase in speed would have allowed her to quickly rush out of the path of the dragon, flanking from the left side of Tia Dalma as she quickly appeared behind of her. However, it should be noted, that as Mirabelle managed to avoid the dragon’s strike, she wasn’t allowing it to get the best of her as the gravity woul have folded, bending to her whim. This caused it become shaped into long spear, as it formed in front of the dragon, piercing through it and being directed to Tia Dalma.

She was prepared, though she realized keeping this little tether on her made no sense, as she quickly tapped into her Utu, manifesting the liquid in her palm and restoring balance to her spirit, as she vanquished the spiritual being attached to her. “This is where it ends, Tia. There’s nothing left for you after this…” she uttered. She still continued suffer as the Suen drains her health away as well, shocking the woman and causing her to bleed out.

(Anutu: Tensei Chūmon Tenki) - Divinity: Divine Authority of Heaven
Chakra: 70 (-30 per turn)
Damage: 140
Description: An iconic and coveted skill among the Celestials, now conferred upon humanity. The Divine Authority of Heaven, also known as the Authority of the Gods, allows the user to exert Authority over an area, utilizing their Divinity. The technique possesses a long-range reach, but its effects form as a mid-range radius around the targeted area. Visually it appears as a large translucent golden mist that spreads instantly around its targeted area; within this zone the user is conferred total control over gravity and gravitational effects within it, bending the objective universe to their subjective will. The sphere cannot be interacted with or dispelled, rather only its effects can be defended against or evaded. Anything within this sphere cannot move, regardless of technique used, above three times their base speed. Meanwhile the user’s speed within this zone is increased by thrice their base speed. Techniques that would otherwise manipulate gravity or gravitational waves within the user’s Authority are neutralized, rendered effectively useless; this includes techniques like Shinra Tensei and Bansho Tenin. Finally, the user is no longer bound by causal closure within their Authority, able to manipulate gravity at will. They are able to create constructs of gravitational waves, appearing in shades of purple that move at 30 speed and inflict 140 damage. But unlike Shinra Tensei these constructs can be interacted with, blocked, and countered; they contain no chakra, but as products of Anutu they cannot be sealed or absorbed. They must be blocked, countered, or evaded.
Note: Use of constructs count as one of the user’s three Jutsu per turn.
Note: Lasts for four turns.
Note: Can be used twice per battle.
(Utu: Hikari no Ie) - Truth: House of Light
Range: Contact
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of spiritual damage healed, 200 max)
Description: House of Light allows the user to directly heal the user’s soul and spirit by focusing Utu into their hands, forming a warm and thin layer of the liquid on their hand(s). The healing is applied to the soul and spirit directly, and is potent in its effects but not necessarily the most chakra efficient. The healing effect is so potent that it is able to reverse the damage inflicted by even the most powerful Yin Release techniques, even Tsukuyomi. House of Light’s healing is capable of reversing the effects of unstable Divinity, as well as heal other Divine targets.