Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
R&R
Cj: yes
Ce: no
kg yeah
area plan feilds water to my right ( ur left )

we start in mid range

the 3rd kazekage walks and waits for his oppenent

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
*As i put my custom weapon in my right hand*

i use

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reac

to go right under u,

as im right under u

i use

(Jishaku Ninpou: Denji Genmu) - Magnetic Ninja Art: Electric Phantasms
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A(all metal thrown at opponent hits them and causes +2 damage for each one that lands)
Description: Turns your opponent into a living magnet.

as u turn into magnet

i then come from under ground and jump 10 ft back

as i do that, i bite my finger and do 5hand seals to summon Genesis the Porcupine

Summoning Animal: Porcupine
Scroll Owner:Teno757
Other Users who have signed contract: Rodukaime Namikaze
Summoning Boss if existing:N/a
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract:None ATM

Summoning Technique: (souseiki harinezumi)Genesis the Porcupine
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 70
Damage points: 50
Description: The user gets does 5handseals and use his own blood to summon Genesis, he is 13ft so he is easy rideable, he has 3open spots on his body, one on the top (normally where someone would ride him. his face. and his under) he Specalizes in B Rank-fire jutsus. when he feels endangered as a defense mechanism his spikkes automatically flare off. he is also able to attack with his pines at will, the pines go 50PH
-Note: can only be summoned once in a battle.
-Note: will stay for 4 turns.
-Note: Can only use his pine move twice
-Note: Once he uses his pines move twice, his whole body is vulnerable
-Note:Only be taught by teno757

as he comes out, i get on top of him

buahaha
ur dead this time
now
I RAPE U
XD

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AHHH ****!
Im tired of these kazekages

aye
if u use ur unapproved bio
can i use my unapprov weapon insted of master in 1 element
:D
LOL joke of the day. You do know that you can put in your unapproved sword's abilities like "the sword grants you speed of light" = win for just for this battle.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
didnt mean unapprove

i meant not yet accepted

they told me to Re-do something

so i did it and submitted it agen

so it shuld be accepted
I see. You don't get my point.

1. Make a battle where the other can use his unapproved bio, so you can use your "not yet accepted" CW which you'll put "grants you speed of light"

2. "Speed of light" = win. by just editing your "not accepted" sword for this fight, get's you an auto win, but that's just me.

jaydennscott

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as you go under ground i jump high into the air and preform

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

and i shoot myself back into mid range so your next attack missed i then see you come up where you thought i was and i use

(Satetsu sousou) - Iron Sand: Iron Sand Burial
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: The enemy is covered in iron sand and is then crushed.

completely crushing you and just in case i use

(Satetsu Atsumari) - Iron Sand Gathering
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The User uses a magnetic field that expands outwards to Long-Range and begins to draw in Iron Sand from iron deposits in the nearby area. The Iron Sand isn't as fast as the user's normal Iron Sand as it is much denser and heavier then normal Iron Sand
.~Can be done at the start of a battle to gather large amounts of Iron Sand.
~Takes two turns for all the Iron Sand to accumulate

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I see. You don't get my point.

1. Make a battle where the other can use his unapproved bio, so you can use your "not yet accepted" CW which you'll put "grants you speed of light"

2. "Speed of light" = win. by just editing your "not accepted" sword for this fight, get's you an auto win, but that's just me.
LOL!
i get it

if u wanna see it then go look at it

my weapon specalizes for ppl who uses iron sand. and gold sand and magnetism release so it may seem unfair, but oh well

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
LMAO!

hate to seem unfair buddy

but as i see ur iron sand comen my way
i take out my custom weapon and twirl it

my custom weapon reflects all ironsand/goldsand/magnet shiruken techs under A rank

Name:Trickle
Type:Weapon
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25 per move move
Descrrption:This blade was once used by a God Death Reaper General, seeing how most death repears had a one sided scythe he had a 2sided scythe to show he was Superior and diffrent from the rest. legend has it that his own death reapers turned agenst him to gain power but knowing him . he being a stubborn person he was going to die with nobody in the seat. Nobody was going to take him down. so 2countless days he fought his own men. it was only about 30 of them. but little did he know. his own weapon was draining power out of him. his final kill was also his death. the sword is said to drain your power once weak. a magnetic field to drain your electrons in your body when its most vulnerable.

Abilities #1:By twirling it around real fast you create a force which blocks a magnetic items,Iron sand under A Rank and Gold Sand under A rank (Can only be used 3times), And it sends back the attack with half the damage

Abilities #2: Speeds up your movement by +10

Abilities #3: Every hit the user gets with this weapon they become more and more of like a magnet

Note:Once he uses one of the special abilities, the blade starts draining his power (-20) per each turn until he puts it away

As it comes towards you, ur distracted by ur own moves i quickly do the neceasry hand seals and 4 pillars come up from u, trapping you as it electrocute you. :D

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

as i look at it electrocute u
i then use

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

to strike down on u

(Btw i made my weapon speciifically for Iron sand users)

Last edited:

Sharinnigan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMAO!

hate to seem unfair buddy

but as i see ur iron sand comen my way
i take out my custom weapon and twirl it

my custom weapon reflects all ironsand/goldsand/magnet shiruken techs under A rank

Name:Trickle
Type:Weapon
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25 per move move
Descrrption:This blade was once used by a God Death Reaper General, seeing how most death repears had a one sided scythe he had a 2sided scythe to show he was Superior and diffrent from the rest. legend has it that his own death reapers turned agenst him to gain power but knowing him . he being a stubborn person he was going to die with nobody in the seat. Nobody was going to take him down. so 2countless days he fought his own men. it was only about 30 of them. but little did he know. his own weapon was draining power out of him. his final kill was also his death. the sword is said to drain your power once weak. a magnetic field to drain your electrons in your body when its most vulnerable.

Abilities #1:By twirling it around real fast you create a force which blocks a magnetic items,Iron sand under A Rank and Gold Sand under A rank (Can only be used 3times), And it sends back the attack with half the damage

Abilities #2: Speeds up your movement by +10

Abilities #3: Every hit the user gets with this weapon they become more and more of like a magnet

Note:Once he uses one of the special abilities, the blade starts draining his power (-20) per each turn until he puts it away

As it comes towards you, ur distracted by ur own moves i quickly do the neceasry hand seals and 4 pillars come up from u, trapping you as it electrocute you. :D

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

as i look at it electrocute u
i then use

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

to strike down on u

(Btw i made my weapon speciifically for Iron sand users)
gf, bank.

jaydennscott

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
me owned wtf? as it comes at me and the pillars start forming i use

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

this makes me sink under ground then i move my way to long range away from your blast/ attack i then quickly preform

(Satetsu no Gādian / 砂鉄のガーディアン) - Guardian of Iron Sand
Type: Offense / Defense / Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 50 (-20 per turn.)
Damage Points: 90 (-30 every turn to user.)
Description: This jutsu is a style that was created by the Third Kazekage in order to fend off invaders of Sunagakure. After gathering an immense amount of Iron Sand, he begins to create a gigantic "armored" warrior that holds a spear and shield. The guardian is formed behind the user and exposes the user. The spear can be launch from the guardian's hand by changing the polarity of the Iron Sand. The spear loses shape once passing mid-range however. The shield can block one focused S-Rank and then it will dissipate. The guardian himself loses shape after being hit by an S-Rank jutsu.

he the rushes at you and as he dose i use

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Last edited:

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You CANNOT fight with an Unapproved biography, nor a Unapproved weapon. even if it "Should" be approved. This whole fight is completely Void.

And even if it does approve Teno wins, how can you stomp onto the ground making an underground cavern in the air?

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its a jutsu from the list so dont question it dumb ass also notice the tittle ( unofficial)
he doesn´t question that technique, read exactly at what you did

me owned wtf? as it comes at me and the pillars start forming i use

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

this makes me sink under ground then i move my way to long range away from your blast/ attack i then quickly preform

(Satetsu no Gādian / 砂鉄のガーディアン) - Guardian of Iron Sand
Type: Offense / Defense / Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 50 (-20 per turn.)
Damage Points: 90 (-30 every turn to user.)
Description: This jutsu is a style that was created by the Third Kazekage in order to fend off invaders of Sunagakure. After gathering an immense amount of Iron Sand, he begins to create a gigantic "armored" warrior that holds a spear and shield. The guardian is formed behind the user and exposes the user. The spear can be launch from the guardian's hand by changing the polarity of the Iron Sand. The spear loses shape once passing mid-range however. The shield can block one focused S-Rank and then it will dissipate. The guardian himself loses shape after being hit by an S-Rank jutsu.

he the rushes at you and as he dose i jump into the air and use

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.
you can´t use that jutsu in mid-air obviously